Wedding Day Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,363 Followers

The comments back were not subtle.

Nice tits. Great panties. I bet they'd look good on the floor. They were getting crude. Bob loved them. He suggested we take more pics. I wasn't sure and just said no. Bob tried a bit to convince me.

The truth is I wanted to, but I knew I shouldn't. I didn't.

Bob and I had sex. While having sex he kept telling me what a hot wife I'd be and talking about how hot sending the pictures was. After about 3 minutes he came and he fell asleep.

As I lay there I thought of how hot I thought sending the pictures was. How sexy it made me feel. When I thought hot, I then thought, hot wife.

I picked up my iPad and again googled the term. I started reading some "hot wife" stories. As I did I slipped my hand between my legs and started playing with myself. The stories were full of wives having sex with other men and their husband's waiting to hear the details. The words were not hard on, sex, or vagina. They were cock, fucking, pussy, cunt.

The stories told of women sucking cocks for other men but not for their husbands. I had never given a blow job. These stories were full of them. The feeling of my hand on my vagina, I mean, pussy, was was exciting me. As I read I stroked myself harder and harder. All of a sudden I felt a wash of pleasure.

I lay there sweating. I knew what happened. I had just masturbared myself to my first orgasm. I put down my iPad and went to sleep.

Over the next week Don and James kept asking for more pics. I would text Bob at night and tell him what they were asking for. He kept telling me to take some and send them. I kept saying no, but he kept saying it would be fun. He was right. It would be fun, but i wasn't sure. When I went to bed I would go online and read more hot wife stories. I would masturbate and go to sleep. I think I had an orgasm every day that week.

Finally he wore me down. He suggested I take a selfie in just my bra and panties. I did. I sent it to Bob. He said perfect and I sent it to James and Don. Again I got an immediate response. How sexy I was. What a great body. How hot I was. There were requests for more, and more revealing pictures. I knew I was not going to send them, but, the idea excited me. For some reason, while in the shower, thinking about pics, and the stories I read, I shaved my pussy.

I sent the responses Bob. He encouraged me to send more. I refused.

That weekend we stayed at home. I was in jeans and a top. I was sitting with Bob and texting with Don and James. They started asking for more pics. I said no but Bob was telling me I should. I know I wanted to, but I told Bob I'd do it for him. He got all excited and took my phone.

I stood up and Bob took a picture. Then he told me to slowly take my top off. As I did he took pics. Then he did the same as I slowly peeled my jeans off. As I did he'd walk around me and take pics from behind as well as the front.

I was wearing a matching bra and thong. He asked me to take off the bra. I again protested, but he kept encouraging me. I thought, what the hell, I can delete them later. I slowly removed the bra. My nipples were hard as rock. I could feel my pussy getting wet. Yes, because of the stories I had started thinking in terms of pussies and cocks.

Bob kept taking pics. Last I slowly slipped my panties off. Bob was delighted I'd shaved my pussy. He started snapping a few more. Finally I stopped and told him I wanted to see what we were going to send them.

Bob said, "I sent them all."

Î

"All?" I asked.

He nodded.

Don and James had seen me naked. The idea both excited and horrified me. I was afraid to read the responses. Bob was excited. We had sex right on the couch. I think it lasted a minute. Bob and I climbed into bed and he fell asleep. I thought about what had happened. I pictured them seeing my pics. While picturing their response I made myself cum and fell asleep.

The next day I got up before Bob. I went to get my phone. I wanted to see the pictures and read the responses. After each sent picture there were responses. The responses were what I expected, but I was loving them anyways. Each response told me how hot I was and asked for more. When I finally took my bra off they got more crude.

"Nice tits."

"I want to suck on those."

As I removed my panties. I got even more. As I read them I started playing with my pussy.

When I got to the one that said, "You look so fuckable." I came.

As I opened my eyes I saw Bob watching me. He had his cock in his hand and was masturbating watching me. As soon as I saw him he came. It squirted all over his hand and the floor. I went and got something to clean up with. We didn't talk about it. We just got dressed and went on with our days.

When we weren't together, I would flirt with guys on campus and at night I would read hot wife stories and masturbate. On weekends we would stay in or go out, On a few he'd convince me to take more pictures and send them to Don and James. Don and James loved the pictures. They kept saying they couldn't wait till my wedding so they could see me. They kept suggesting they could help me get dressed for the wedding.

Finally graduation and I headed home. It would be 2 weeks till the wedding. I had a lot to do. Every night I would text Bob. He was coming down the next week to help.

I had a little time and one night I went out with Don and James and the group. Don and Janes were sharing a place and we all went over to hang out. I texted Bob I was going. He told me that was great and teased me about giving them a show. I told him to cut it out., but he had planted a thought and it stayed on my mind.

Eventually everyone left and it was just James, Don, and I. I texted Bob and he asked me if I was going to give them a show. I replied of course not. I got up to leave and they both got up to say good bye. This time no one was around.

Don put his arms around me and said it was great to see me. Even with my clothes on. We laughed and then he kissed me. At first it was a short kiss. Then a longer kiss. Don and I were making out.

Then James said, "Hey, it's my turn."

Don turned me to face James. James started kissing me. I was sandwiched between the 2 of them. I could feel James' hands on my ass as I kissed him. I could feel them both get hard and push their hard cocks against me.

Don turned me back to him and started kissing me again. This time his hands slid down the waistband of my jeans and he cupped my ass. From behind James ran his hands up my shirt and started playing with my tits. I let this go on for a minute and then remembered Bob.

I stopped them and running out of their apartment hurried home.

I was feeling very guilty. I texted Bob and after chatting started telling him what happened. He immediately called me and had me start again. As I told him he'd ask questions. He assured me it was alright and that he couldn't blame James and Don.

I told him the whole story. He asked questions. As I started repeating myself the images popped into my head. I could feel the kisses, feel their hands, feel their cocks. My hand slipped between my legs and I started playing with my pussy. I was very wet. I continued telling Bob the story. Then, right there, on the phone, I came.

I think I stopped talking for a minute. Bob kept asking if I was OK. I assured him I was and told him I needed some sleep. He kept asking me questions. I finally had to tell him I needed sleep and hung up.

The next day I thought about the night before. I imagined being between Don and James. Just thinking about it made my pussy wet. I wondered about why Bob reacted the way he did. I thought he'd be mad, but he was very understanding. I was glad I was marrying a man who was so understanding.

Bob arrived that week. He was staying at the hotel we were holding the service and reception at. I didn't have much time to see him. He asked everyday about James and Don. I'd often show him their texts. He really liked reading them. He would ask lots of questions.

I had a free night. I suggested Bob and I go out and go back to his room. Bob told me he had some work and suggested I hang out with my friends Don and James and then come over after.

I agreed. I texted Don and James and made plans to hang out at their place. I told Bob and he asked me what I was going to wear.

"Jeans and a T shirt," I replied.

"But you look so good in a dress," he said. "And your coming here after."

He suggested I wear a sundress he really liked. It was a short yellow dress with buttons down the front.

I got ready to meet Don and James. I thought about what happened the last time. I was a little worried they'd try to take advantage of me again. The thought made my pussy tingle. I shook my head and reminded myself they were good friends. I looked at my underwear and picked out a sexy thong and bra. Bob would like them. I briefly wondered if James and Don would. I finally decided that my future husband wanted to see me in something, I was going to wear it for him. I put the dress on and went to see them.

I arrived at their apartment. They both got up to greet me. Don hugged me and gave me a brief kiss. James was right next to him. He also hugged me and kissed me. His kiss was a little deeper. In a moment we were locked in s passionate kiss. James, not releasing me turned me to Don. Don said he wanted a kiss too.

Leaning back against James, I let myself go and kissed Don. I was loving the passion. The directness. I mostly had to make the first move with Bob. These guys were just deciding what they wanted. I thought about the difference. It made me wet.

As I kissed Don I felt James reach down and start to pull my dress up. I started to protest but Don kissed me again and I got lost in the kiss. I felt Don's hands on my ass. Lots of guys I had danced with had felt my ass. This was no big deal.

Don turned me back to James. James started kissing me while Don told me how sexy I was, how hot my pictures were, and how lucky Bob was. I felt relieved that they remembered I was marrying Bob and that they respected that.

At the same time the compliments and kissing felt good. I could feel their cocks getting hard in their pants and pressing against me. Don's hands were exploring my ass and reaching between my legs. I started to push back against his hands my legs moved apart.

All of a sudden. I remembered Bob. I pushed them away and said, "That's enough."

We joked about it and sat down to watch a movie. Before the movie, Don wanted to show me something. He hooked his PC to the TV. On the screen was a picture of me. They had saved every picture of me. We started going through all of them. I was a little embarrassed when they got to the nude ones, but they were so complimentary I felt good.

My pussy was wet. I couldn't wait to get back to Bob and have sex. While we watched they each had their hands on my thighs, they moved their hands up and down. Often brushing the crotch of my panties. When they did I'd playfully slap their hands.

Finally it was time to go. Leaving was a repeat of arriving. Sandwiched between them and kissing them. Don in front of me, James behind me. I felt James' hands under my dress. They sneaked around in front of me along the band of my panties. His fingers slid under the band as he slowly traced across it. Instinctively I pulled my hips away from Don. James' hands slid into my panties and started stroking my clit. It felt amazing. I parted my legs a bit to give him access.

As I did I continued to kiss Don. His hands were on my breasts unbuttoning my dress. He pushed my bra up and started sucking on my nipples.

As James' hand slipped inside my pussy I let myself go to the feeling. I could feel their hard cocks pressing against me. I wondered what they looked like. I'd only seen Bob's hard. I wondered what they would feel like.

James' hands, my tits being sucked, the situation, my thoughts. I came on his fingers. They could tell. I let out a loud moan and my knees buckled. James started to push my panties off.

All of a sudden I came to my senses. I pushed them away and said, "Stop." They did.

I fixed my clothes kissed them both briefly, said I'd see them at the wedding, and left.

I rushed to the hotel to be with Bob. I wanted him inside me. I wondered what it would be like to have an orgasm while he was in me. I'd read about it, but it'd never happened.

When I got to the room Bob was there. He made no move to me. I grabbed him and kissed him passionately. He broke the kiss and asked me what happened.

"What happened?" I asked. "Why?"

"Go look in the mirror," he replied.

When I did I saw I was a mess. My hair disheveled and my make up messed. I started to fix it. Bob was standing right behind me.

"Don't," he said.

I looked at him quizzically.

"Leave it," he said. "I like the way you look."

He started asking me what happened. I started at the beginning. I told him everything. Almost everything. I left out the hands on my breasts and in my pussy. I left out my orgasm.

Bob was all excited. He asked a lot of questions. As he did, and I answered, I was getting hotter and hotter. I started undressing him. His cock sprang to attention. I slipped off my panties off and mounted him right on the couch. I'd never done that before. He came in about a minute. I felt frustrated. I slipped my hand down to my clit and still straddling his body and limp cock I rubbed myself to an orgasm.

The next 2 days were a blur of wedding preparations. On my wedding day we got the honeymoon suite at the hotel. I was going to change into my gown there before going to the ceremony downstairs.

It was a small wedding. Mostly family and a few friends. We didn't have attendants. My mom helped me into my dress and then went down to greet the guests.

I was alone in my room when I realized I hadn't got Bob a present. Just then Bob texted me and asked how I was. He told me that Don and James had showed up and were asking for me. He suggested they come to the room and say hi. They were on their way.

All of a sudden I knew what to give Bob as a wedding present. I sat down and wrote him a note. As I finished the note there was a knock on the door. It was James and Don.

This time, when they walked in, I kissed them. Not a friendly peck. A deep long kiss. I went from one to the other. Both in front of me I pulled them into me and kissed them. At first they were tentative. Then they got back to who they were.

They told me how sexy I looked in my gown. Their hands ran up and down my body. I let them. I gave in to the feeling. I could feel my pussy getting wet. I felt James start to pull up my gown. It was way too long. I stopped kissing Don and turned my head to James.

"It has a zipper," I said.

James was not stupid. I felt the zipper go down. As it did I dropped my arms and let the dress fall off. It pooled around my feet. I was standing there in my wedding lingerie. White lacy bra, white almost see through thong with little strings that tied on the side, garter belt, stockings and heels.

They stepped back to look at me.

"Turn," said James.

I slowly turned for them.

"Totally fuckable," Don said.

"Yes, I am," I replied.

If there was any doubt in their minds it was gone.

Sandwiched between them Don kissed me while James unhooked my bra. I shrugged it off my shoulders and let it fall on top of my wedding gown. James held my tits up while Don sucked my nipples. The feeling was exquisite. I didn't want it to stop but I had some other things in mind.

As they played with my tits I reached behind me and started rubbing James' cock through his pants. It felt bigger than Bob's. I was looking forward to seeing it.

I dropped to my knees on top of my wedding gown. I unzipped Don's pants and pulled out his cock. It was hard, bigger, and thicker than Bob's. It felt heavy in my hands. With my hands wrapped around it I looked at it. It had a little drop of pre cum on the tip. I stuck out my tongue and tasted it. I liked the way it tasted.

I had never given a blow job before. I had an idea of what to do as I'd read it in my hot wife stories, but having his cock in front of me I felt a little intimidated.

"I've never done this before," I said to Don.

He just looked at me and said, "Suck it."

I made a pouty face and said in a pouty voice, "But only sluts suck cocks."

He smiled and said, "Then suck it, slut."

I wrapped my mouth around the tip. I liked the way it felt filling my mouth. I stroked the shaft as I licked the head and lightly sucked. I moved my mouth back and forth like he was fucking my mouth. It felt great.

As I did Don removed his shirt. I saw James' cock sticking out to the side of Don. James was naked. I had never seen a man other than Bob naked. I noticed that James had a flatter stomach and bigger shoulders. His body was more muscled.

His cock was maybe a bit thicker than Don's. I reached out and grabbed it as I sucked Don. I started stroking James' cock. It felt good.

After a few minutes of this Don pulled out of my mouth. I immediately turned my attention to James' cock. Again, I saw the drop of pre cum. I took his cock and ran it along my lips. I felt the pre cum smear accross them. Then I licked my lips and took James' cock in my mouth.

As I sucked James' cock I could see Don undress. He was built like his brother. I liked it.

James pulled out of my mouth, took my hand, and led me to the bed. He sat down and I again knelt in front of him and took his cock in my mouth. Something was missing. I stopped and looked around and I saw my wedding dress in a pile on the floor. I reached over grabbed it and knelt down on top of it again. I took James' cock back in my mouth.

Both James and Don encouraged me.

"That's it slut, suck that cock. You look so hot with a cock in your mouth."

I loved hearing that. I kept stroking and sucking James cock. I loved being treated like a sexual woman. I liked the word slut.

I felt Don move behind me. He started playing with my ass. I pushed it back against him. I could feel his hands on my thong.

I stopped sucking James cock and said, "Take them off."

I felt him pull the strings and my panties fell on top of my wedding gown.

Don started fingering my pussy and playing with my clit. I felt his finger dip into my pussy. Bob never played with my pussy. I loved it. When his fingers touched my clit, I came. It felt amazing.

Don swatted my ass and told me to lie down on the bed. I got up to do what he said. He grabbed my wedding dress and threw it on the bed. I laid down on top of it. James stuck his cock in my mouth again. Don started eating my pussy.

If I thought masturbating felt good, this was amazing. In about a minute I was coming again.

"Oh my god," I said. "That was amazing. I've never had someone do that before. Don't stop."

Don smiled. "Don't stop? Don't stop what."

"Eating my pussy. Eat me."

Don obliged. As he licked me to 2 more orgasms I sucked James. James kept encouraging Don.

"That's it. Lick the sluts pussy. Make her cum."

To me he said, "Do you like that? Do like a cock in your mouth while having your cunt eaten? We've wanted to fuck you for so long. We wanted our cocks in your mouth and pussy. We always thought there was a bit of a slut in you."

At that I came again.

Don got on the bed between my legs. He spread them and place his cock against my pussy. As he drove forward it slipped right in. I was really wet. He started fucking me. I loved it. His cock felt different than Bob's. It filled me and hit parts Bob never did. I fucked back.

Don said to James, "Hold the slut's legs."

James grabbed my legs, held them up, and spread them for Don. Don kept fucking me. I'd never felt anything so deep. I came again.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,363 Followers