Wedding Day Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,363 Followers

By this time we were way past the 2-3 minutes with Bob. I was loving it.

All of a sudden I felt James start to stiffen.

"I'm going to cum," he said.

I knew from the stories I should swallow it. I wanted to. The idea excited me. I clamped my lips around him. I felt the first jets of hot cum against my throat. I started swallowing. It was salty sweet. I knew I'd want to taste it again. I kept swallowing but it wasn't enough. Some leaked out and got on my chin and cheek. I thought about the cum on my face. I liked the feeling. I came again.

James kept his deflated cock in my mouth. I could now get it all in my mouth and did. After a few minutes he started to get hard again. I'd never seen Bob get hard again. Once and he was done. I marveled at how it felt, growing in my mouth.

I felt Don start pumping me harder and harder. "I'm cumming," he said.

I felt it. It felt like he came gallons. I felt it hot against the walls of my pussy.

"Oh yeah." I said. "Fill my pussy. Fuck me. Give me that cum. I want it all."

As I said that he pulled out. The last couple spurts landed on my pussy and stomach. It felt hot against my skin. I came again. I could feel the cum drip out of me. I thought that some must be dripping on my wedding dress.

James was hard again. He took Don's place between my legs. I felt his cock slide in me. Before today I had fucked one man. Now it's three. The thought made me cum again.

James was fucking my cum filled pussy. Don put his cock against my lips. I opened my mouth and took him in. It was slimy and sticky. It was covered with his cum and my juices. I loved it. I started licking and sucking him trying to get it all.

James was telling Don how good I felt.

"God. She has a great pussy. We should have fucked the little slut long ago. Too bad she fucked Bob. I would have loved to have her virgin pussy."

That made me cum again. I had never cum this much in a week. Never mind 30 minutes.

Don encouraged James. "That's it. Fuck the slut. Make her cum. Send her to her wedding with cum in her cunt."

That did it. I started panting.

"Fuck me. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my pussy. Give me that cum. I want to get married filled with cum. Fuck me."

I came again. As I did James began to cum. I could feel his sperm mixed with Don's dripping out my pussy. I knew some got on my dress.

Just then my phone rang. It was my mom.

"Where are you? The ceremony was supposed to start 10 minutes ago."

I told her I was finishing my make up and would be down in 10 minutes. I rushed to get dressed. I looked at my panties on the floor and decided I didn't need them. I pulled on my gown and had James zip me. I felt sexy in my stockings garters and no panties. I imagined walking down the aisle dressed in just my stockings, garters, and heels.

I chased Don and James out.

As they walked out the door I said, "I still have a virgin ass."

They smiled and headed down to the ceremony.

I quickly washed my face. I grabbed my note. I reread it and made a few changes. I headed to the wedding.

As I got off the elevator I saw Don and James enter the ceremony room and sit down. My father met me at the entrance.

"Are you Ok," he said. I looked at my dress. It was all wrinkled. There was a rip in one of the lacy parts. I could see 2 stains on the front wear my tits and belly were.

I told him I was fine. He took his handkerchief and wiped something off my cheek. The music had started and we walked down the aisle. As we walked I could see people talking. I am sure they were wondering about my dress.

I looked for Don and James. I saw them and smiled. I could feel their cum in my pussy and dripping down my legs.

I reached my husband to be. My dad let go of my arm and sat down. The Justice of the peace started the wedding ceremony. As he read my vows, I listened with an inward smile.

I said, "I do."

He started reading Bob's vows. Before Bob could say I do, I stopped him.

"I forgot to give you your wedding present," I said.

I handed him the note. He took it and started to read.

" Dear Husband to be.

"As you get ready to say 'I do' I wanted you to know something. I just fucked James and Don. In our room, on our honeymoon bed, on top of this wedding gown."

He looked up and spotted James and Don among the guests.

It continued.

"When you kiss me you will taste James' cum on my breath. I swallowed as much as I could.

"I have 2 loads of cum in my cunt. One from each of them. It's dripping down my legs. It's dripping because I'm not wearing panties.

"After the reception, you'll have to find somewhere to wait. They are going to come to our room and fuck me again. One of them is going to take my virgin ass.

"Happy wedding day.

"Your Hot Wife to be."

Bob turned to the Justice of the peace and said, "I do."

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,363 Followers