Welcome to the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen had heard how Sherri had given her husband a blowjob and now wanted some affection as well. She felt Sherri's leg tense up when she first touched it but after a minute or so she felt her relax.

"We loved scuba diving," Mark said from the front. "Right honey?"

Sherri's mind was on the feminine hand now gently massaging her lower thigh. "Uh...yes we had a great time." She had never imagined having sex with another female but now was feeling her juices flowing down below.

Ellen continued listening to her son while her fingers caressed and moved upward on the tight jeans. As her pinkie finger on her left hand pressed into the junction of Sherri's thighs she felt Sherri grab onto her wrist.

Sherri leaned over. "Don't."

But Ellen didn't move her hand away and Sherri didn't try to pull it away. As the car bounced and turned the pinkie pressed and rubbed over the covered pussy mound.

"Oh," Sherri moaned when the fingertip pushed into her raised clitty.

Ellen grinned as she took the sweater she had brought and handed it to Sherri. "If you are cold dear you can cover yourself with this."

"As long as it is not talked about," Sherri thought while spreading the sweater over her lap and Ellen's hand and arm. Her hands moved down onto the seat as she opened her legs to give the older woman full access. Two minutes later Sherri's hips were rising upward to meet the pleasuring fingers.

"We haven't got a large bed for you to sleep in so you will either have to share a single bed or sleep in different bedrooms. Maybe next week we can move some furniture around to fit in a bigger bed." Ellen said. She felt the dampness through the jeans and knew it was time to go underneath them.

"What do you think Sher?" Mark asked. "We can sleep in separate bedrooms for a few days."

"Yes......yes......good.......ideal," she panted.

Ellen leaned her lips to Sherri's ear. "Open up your jeans."

Sherri glanced at Mark and saw him facing forward before she unsnapped and then unzipped the jeans. Moments later she felt Ellen's fingertips tickling her navel and then dropping down to the top of her silky boy shorts panties.

"Slide your hips down," Ellen whispered.

Sherri did as she said and then felt the fingers dash under the elastic until they twirled into her soft golden bush. When her legs opened again the middle finger escaped and slithered downward until it found her clit and then lower until it slowly disappeared into her womanhood.

"Ohhh," Sherri moaned through tight teeth and lips. Not only was she getting finger fucked she was getting the best she had ever had. For the next thirty minutes Ellen brought her up to a climax and then slowly back down. Up and down the young woman went until they pulled off the highway.

"Need some gas," Jim grinned into the mirror. He had been watching Sherri's face for the past hour and knew that his wife was giving her a good time.

"I need to pee," Mark laughed as he turned to see his wife covered by the sweater. "Do you need to go?'

Ellen still had her fingers slowly pumping in and out of Sherri when Sherri replied. "Uh.......no..I'm OK."

As soon as Mark's body disappeared into the gas station Ellen moved her mouth to Sherri's and opened her lips with her tongue. They frenched for a few seconds before Ellen moved back. "Are you ready to cum?"

"Yes please," Sherri begged. Suddenly Ellen's fingers moved into high gear and moments later the car vibrated from Sherri's climax.

"OHHHHHHH YES........I'M CUMING!!"

"I'm so happy you have joined our family," Ellen whispered while helping her zip and close up her jeans.

"Me too," Sherri smiled.

*****

It was late when they arrived at the house and Sherri took a shower in the hall bathroom while Mark took his shower in his parent's bathroom. Mark was under the hot shower covering his head with shampoo when he heard the shower door open. "I wondered how long it would take you," he laughed. Seconds later fingers curled about his dripping penis.

"I missed my boy," Ellen grinned. She waited until he rinsed off his head before she pulled his mouth down to hers.

*****

Sherri too was under the hot spray still feeling the tingles in her body when she heard the bathroom door open. Since Mark was in the other shower it had to be one of her new parents. She didn't cover her body when the door slid open and Jim's naked body moved in next to her.

"Is this safe?" She asked noting that he was already hard.

He grinned and cupped her small titties. "You should know that Mark takes long showers."

Sherri reached down and squeezed his smooth wet shaft. "And Ellen?"

"She doesn't care." His mouth moved down to hers and their tongues danced and explored while their fingers did the same. This continued until Jim pulled back and turned Sherri around and pushed her top half forward.

Sherri didn't know what he was doing until his cock head pressed up under her ass against her hot and pulsating quim. "Jim NO!" She cried out as her hand moved under her tummy and blocked his entrance. "I can't do that."

"Shit," he muttered. "What difference does it make? We've already sucked each other."

"My vows. I can't do it," She gasped before moving forward and away from his lance.

"Little Sherri won't be that easy," Jim thought. "What about this?" He grabbed his cock and pointed it up at her.

"No problem," she giggled before dropping to her knees and swallowing four inches. Her head turned as her tongue licked and flicked.

"Sherri's been practicing," he laughed.

She had practiced on Mark and was feeling good about herself. This time it took less than a minute to get him off.

"UMPPHH!" Jim grunted when he filled her small mouth and throat with his satisfaction.

*****

Ellen too was bent at the waist waiting for Mark to enter her when she felt him pulled her body back upright. "What's wrong?"

"I....uh...I can't do it."

"But, don't you love your momma?" Ellen asked somewhat hurt.

"My vowels. I'll only fuck Sherri."

Ellen didn't push it any further. Her hands moved to his shoulders and pushed downward. His lips kissed her full nipples before moved down over her tummy and finally into her shaven pussy.

"Right there baby...right there!" Moments later she climaxed.

*****

Mark and Sherri stayed as close as possible for the rest of the day and night. "Do you want me to come and visit you later?" he whispered at her bedroom door.

"Not tonight, I'm tired," she said truthfully. "I'll see you in the morning." They kissed and she moved into the bedroom. Sherri knew that one of her parent-in-laws would be visiting that night so she undressed and didn't bother on putting on a nightgown. She lay on her back under the sheet as she waited. Forty-minutes later she thought that she had made a mistake until the door slowly cracked open and a dark figured moved inside. She saw the door close and could see the person's legs walking to the bed.

Sherri shifted over when the person lifted the sheet to move under it with her. She waited anxiously until finally a hand moved onto her stomach by her navel. It was a large hand so she knew it had to be Jim. "We can't fuck," she whispered as the fingers caressed down into her soft bush. Her legs opened allowing him between them and then into her moist boiling depths. "Ohhhh!"

Her hips rose to give him more access to her needs as he lowered his mouth to her ready nipple. He masterfully suckled it while he finger-fucked her and then shifted his body over her chest to her other nipple. When his body moved upward she felt the tip of his hard cock press into her hand. She rubbed the pre-cum all around the tip until her hand was thoroughly wet. Then her fingers curled around the crown and then slid down......down......down......and DOWN!" She let go when she realized it wasn't Jim's "STOP! WHO ARE YOU?"

"Shhh," Ben smiled as he moved his lips to her earlobe. "Just lay back and let me take you to heaven."

She heard Ben's voice and sighed. "Why not?" She once again reached under him to find and stroke his huge cock. Britney was right about his endowment.

He licked and kissed up and down her body teasing past her moist slit before climbing on top of her and pushing apart her legs. She stiffened when his cockhead pressed into her opened sex.

"Relax," he chuckled. "I won't fuck you unless you beg me to."

"I won't," she said firmly but he then rubbed the hot tip up and down her opened lips. Back and forth it moved over her clitty which soon had her ready to cum.

"You do it," he whispered as he moved his hand from his lance. Seconds later she grabbed it around the middle and pulled it until it smashed against her clitty. Her ass moved up and down about ten times until she again was ready.

"OH GOD BEN!" She moaned. But he pulled back breaking contact. "Please!"

"Just let me put it in a little bit," he whispered as he gripped over her fingers and aimed the head into her need. It moved into her opened lips and the head was half-way inside when they heard a door close in the house.

Sherri panicked. Her hips pressed down into the bed which dislodged his manhood. "I....we can't do this." She pushed him back until she moved out from under him. "Please leave."

Ben sighed. He was almost there until that dam door closed. "Until another day," he smiled as he moved off the bed. Suddenly she grabbed his wrist and he thought she had changed her mind. He turned back but she moved back.

"Ben, tell me. Did your parents have sex with Gina?"

He laughed. "We don't talk about those things. I broke up with Gina while you were on your honeymoon."

"You did. Why?" Sherri asked.

"I'm dating someone else and she will be here for dinner tomorrow. She's nice. You'll like her." He leaned over and kissed her lips. He felt her mouth open to let his tongue inside. Finally he pushed back. "Sleep tight and think about what you are missing."

Sherri watched him leave and did just that. However, she didn't get much sleep.

*****

Sherri finally drifted off to sleep about 2AM and slept late the next morning. She was half awake when she heard the door opening. She realized that she was naked lying on the sheet face down. She turned her head to look.

"Good morning," Ellen giggled seeing the cute ass her husband had described so many times. "We were wondering if you were going to sleep all day."

Sherri yawned and stretched out her arms. "Where is Mark?" She didn't want him to catch her doing something even if they all knew what was going on.

"Ben and he went out to get some groceries and drinks for dinner," Ellen answered as she moved her hand from the back of Sherri's ankle, up her smooth calve and knee. She saw the bride's legs open just enough to expose her pink rose buds that were tightly closed.

Sherri smiled as her mother-in-law's fingers tickled the inside of her left thigh on their journey to her moist hole. Neither said a word when Ellen's middle finger pushed into the tight rose exploring until it slowly disappeared inside. She gasped. "Ahhh."

Ellen fingered in and out as the young woman's hips rose upward. "You're right Jim she does have a tight pussy."

"WHAT?" Sherri asked not believing that Jim was there watching. She turned and saw him standing next to the bed with his robe open and jerking off. Her eyes closed and her mind only focused on the fingers bringing her off.

Ellen pulled out her moist digit and moved it north until it pressed into Sherri's virgin anus.

"OHHH!" Sherri gasped from the shock and the tightness. Her body turned to escape the invasion causing Ellen's finger to make a loud noise. "POP!"

"Sorry, I should have warned you," Ellen chuckled. Now she had a full view of Sherri's breasts and golden puff of curly hair. "Wow."

"I think you two should leave," Sherri firmly said as she covered her pussy with her left hand and her breasts with her right arm.

"Let's go honey," Ellen said to Jim pulling his hand from his hard-on. "You better save that for later when your other daughter-in-law gets here." They turned and laughed as they left the room.

*****

Sherri moved from the bed and locked the door before grabbing her clothes. She pulled on a robe and peeked out the door before running to the hall bathroom for a shower. She locked that door too. After a hot shower she ran back to her room and quickly dressed for dinner. Again she waited until the hallway was clear before dashing downstairs.

"There's my bride," Mark grinned when she walked into the living room. They kissed and then she glanced around at the whole family all smiling at her. She saw her sister-in-law Jane next to her husband Tom and saw her wink. The whole family knew what was going on but no one would talk about the arrangement.

"Let's eat," Ellen said as she moved by Sherri and took her hand. They all moved into the large dining room and sat where Ellen told them to sit.

"Where's Ben?" Sherri whispered to her mother-in-law.

"He'll be here shortly. He's bringing his new girl Brandy. I can't wait to meet her."

Sherri saw the grin. "I beat you can't wait," she thought. For the next thirty minutes they sipped on wine and appetizers until they turned to see Ben walk in with a gorgeous short girl with long dark hair. "Hello everyone," he announced. "This is Brandy."

As they all stood to welcome the 18 year-old Sherri watched their faces and could see the desire. She then wondered about Gina and made a note to get a hold of her soon. They all sat back down and had a wonderful dinner. Sherri and Mark told everyone about their honeymoon and everything seemed normal. It was after dinner that things picked up.

Sherri was helping Ellen with the dishes when she heard someone giggle behind her. She glanced back expecting to see Ben and Brandy but saw Jane and Mark. It was then that she realized that the men in the family shared all of the women even the brothers. She wondered if Mark was fucking them. The problem was finding out without crossing the 'no talking' line.

Jane was happy to see Mark back because it had been a while since they had messed around. Since he had been away at school she had not had much a chance to compare him against Tom. "Let's go down into the basement and maybe you can show me your soccer trophies." She whispered.

Mark glanced at his wife at the sink and figured he had about ten minutes. "Let's go." Since the basement steps were near the kitchen it was less than a minute when they made it to the darkness below.

"I have to find the chain for the light," he said as he moved towards where he remembered the light was hanging down. He only made it about three feet when her hands moved around his waist. "Hey," he laughed. He had only messed around with Jane a few times and mostly it was some deep wet kissing.

"I just wanted to give you your wedding present," she whispered. Her hands turned his waist and then reached for the fly of his zipper.

"Whoa," he said putting his hands on her shoulders while she dropped to her knees. "I think I'm going to like this present."

She didn't waste anytime searching for and finding his semi-hard-on. It didn't stay semi for long and seconds later her rosy lips clamped around it and slid up and down.

*****

Sherri quickly finished drying the pots and pans and realized that Mark and Jane were not around. She moved through the first floor and couldn't find them before she dashed up the stairs. She wanted to know just how far they were going to go. After looking into her bedroom, Mark's, and Ben's she moved into the master bedroom.

"They are down in the basement," she heard a man say behind her. She turned and saw a smiling Ted.

"Oh, I forgot about the basement." She smiled as she started to move around him but stopped next to him. "But maybe you can help me." After closing the door she moved up to him.

"Maybe I can," Ted grinned as his hands circled her waist. He had wet dreams about her since the wedding.

Sherri knew she should be nervous but wasn't. As his hands moved up her sides, closer to her round breasts, she grabbed his wrists. "I have a question first."

Ted smiled. "Ask away."

"Is Mark fucking your wife?"

"Right now?" He asked. "I don't know because we are not downstairs." His fingers moved from hers and cupped her titties. As he played with her raised tips she asked, "No, I mean have they fucked?"

"That's two questions," he laughed before pulling the straps of her dress off her shoulders and down until her pure white mounds appeared. He leaned down to suck on the light pink tip but her hand covered it first. "OK, no they have not fucked. Yet."

"How about Gina? Did the men of the family fucked her?" Sherri moved her hand away and moaned when his lips engulfed her raised cherry.

Tom sucked and moved his lips away. "Yes, I mean Dad and I fucked her but not Mark. He's been away and really didn't have a chance."

Tom moved to the other nipple. She asked, "Has your father fucked Jane?" Her pussy was dripping as she talked about the others having sex.

"Oh yes, he had fucked her many times while I......" he stopped.

Sherri pushed him back. "While you fucked your mother." He didn't answer but his face told her that it was true. "Oh God has.....has Mark fucked his mother?"

Tom leaned down and reached up under Sherri's dress to find the top of her lacy white panties. "Oh yeah many times since his eighteenth birthday. It was her present to him and me."

"Oh my God," she thought while lifting one foot and the other to help him remove her undies. She didn't complain when he picked her up and put her on her back on the big bed. "I won't...."

"I know you won't fuck me," he smiled. He pulled off his shirt and pants and then his briefs. His six inch cock was almost identical to his fathers. "So what are you going to do about this?"

Sherri shamelessly lifted her dress showing him her blonde pussy for the first time. "Turn around and we can solve both of our needs." She watched his hips twist around until his pink pecker pointed at her mouth. It opened and completely sucked it inside.

*****

Ben made sure that Brandy had a few wines at dinner and one after dinner before he started touching her. They had only been dating for a week but he had managed to get his hand under her panties into her thick bush. He also discovered she was still a virgin. She had shied away from touching his cock but he didn't care because he didn't want to scare her away. "Why don't I show you my room?"

Normally Brandy wouldn't go to a boy's room so quickly especially with the family around but the wine caused another Brandy to come out. Ben had been lightly touching her ass and had rubbed against her breasts since dinner and now she was more than just turned on. "OK."

She moved into his room cautiously and turned after he closed the door. "We can't do anything really bad," she giggled. "Your family is too close."

He smiled and moved into her arms. After frenching for a few minutes and fondling her round ass he pushed back and walked to the window. "Maybe we should get some fresh air."

Brandy was shocked that he quit so easily. For once she was ready to touch a man's penis for the first time but he didn't seem so anxious.

She followed him out onto a large porch that circled the second floor. "It's nice out here." She moved her breasts into his stout back and waited for him to turn and kiss her but he took her hand instead. Again she was surprised as he walked her down the porch.

As they neared the corner she saw light coming from a window and when they got to it he turned her towards it. She gasped when she looked into the bedroom and saw two people on the bed. "Oh God."

Ben moved his hardness into her little butt and whispered. "Look at that. They are doing a 69."