Welcome to the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

She wanted to turn and run but her body wouldn't let her. She saw a bare hard penis for he first time and it was moving in and out of.. "Oh God, that's Sherri and.......and Tom." Her hand covered her mouth as she imagined what his tongue was doing to her vagina.

"Watch," Ben whispered while he moved his hands up and lightly cupped her small perky titties. His plan had worked once he saw Tom following Sherri up the stairs. "Watch her suck his cock." He wondered if saying cock would spook her she relaxed back against his body instead. "Do you see it?"

"Yes, I see her sucking his........cock," she rubbed her butt against Ben's huge bulge. She never noticed him unzipping her dress until he pulled it from her shoulders. "Don't," she said softly as she grabbed the shoulder straps.

Ben stopped. "Your breasts are so much nicer than Sherri's," he whispered. "Let me see them."

"Ok," she whispered. She let go of her dress and felt it moving down over her half-cup bra. No boy had ever seen her naked before so when the dress fell at her feet she looked right and left to make sure they were alone. This was so naughty and the wine and sex display was too much....too hot. His fingers fumbled with her bra clasp and she didn't catch it as it fell at her feet.

"Let's go to your room," she said as she turned to face him but he was already pushing the tiny pink panties over her white hips.

"Ohh," she reached for them but he already had them at her feet.

"Lift," he instructed. She did and was now standing naked for him.

Ben's cock was at its eight inch max when he scooped her up and carried her back to his bedroom.

"My clothes," she said looking down at the dress and underwear on the porch.

"We'll get them later," he said before moving his mouth to hers. They frenched by his opened bedroom door before he carried her into the room and onto the bed.

Brandy had planned to save her cherry for her husband but at that moment she made new plans. Her eyes widened when he pushed down his boxers. Touching it was nothing compared to seeing it. "Ben......I'm a.......I'm a...."

"I know baby," he whispered while he moved to her feet and slowly opened her legs.

*****

Jane's hot mouth moved off his hard shaft and then turned on the light above them. He stood back as she unzipped her dress and pushed it down her naked body. For an older woman in her early thirties her breasts had little sag and her nipples were small but very hard. They turned towards the old sofa and moved to it before she sat him down with his pink tower pointing upward.

Jane didn't hesitate before she opened her legs and straddled his lap. Her ready and open pussy lips pressed down onto his tip.

Mark had fantasized about fucking his sister-in-law but his promise to Sherri again stopped him. His hands cupped her ass and held it up. "I can't."

Jane groaned because she had gotten so close. "She won't know."

"I can't," he said again before lifting her up and onto the sofa next to him. "I've got to go." He zipped up and moved up the stairs to find her.

Mark looked around and saw his mother and father sitting on the sofa. "She's upstairs with Tom," Ellen said. Of course this meant that he was not to bother them. But he turned and moved up the stairs. "Mark....don't." His father said.

Mark moved down the hall and heard some moaning in Ben's room. He cracked open the door and peeked inside to see a naked Brandy on her back with Ben's head between her thighs. Her face turned at him and smiled. "Shit, how does he do it?"

After closing the door he moved to the master bedroom and looked inside. His bother Tom was on his back and his bride had her lips locked around his hardness. He moved inside and coughed.

Tom looked up and saw him. "Mark...what are you doing?" It was an unwritten rule to not interrupt each other.

"I need to speak with Sherri," Mark said at the base of the bed. He saw her panties on the floor and figured that Tom had already provided oral pleasure on her.

"Sure," Tom said as he pulled his cock from her startled lips. "Have fun," he said as he fixed his clothes and walked out closing the door behind him.

Sherri pushed down her dress over her wet pussy and tried to fix the top over her red-marked breasts. "So now we are going to talk about it?"

"Did you......I mean with Tom or Dad?"

"Did I what Mark? Fuck them? Is that what you are asking?"

He looked down. "Yes."

"I'm pissed," she snapped. "You marry me and bring me into a family where the men share their women."

"I'm sorry. I'll understand if you want to leave me." Neither said a word until she did.

"Did you fuck Jane or even.......or even your mother since we've been married?"

He looked at her.

"I know about your mother's birthday present. Have you?"

"No, I promised it would only be with you," he said realizing that the oral sex and touching also violated their vowels. He stood and turned towards the door.

"I didn't let either of them fuck me including Ben," she confessed. "They wanted to.....and........and I wanted them to...but I didn't."

Again he turned. "You wanted them to."

"Yes," she said as she reached and took his hand. "The sex I've had has been.......unbelievable," she giggled. He turned and they kissed. Her mouth then moved to his ear. "I'll do it."

He moved back. "You'll......"

"Yes, I want to fuck them," she smiled.

*****

Brandy had climaxed for the first time and it was earth shattering. Ben's oral skills took her to a world she didn't want to leave. As he moved his body up between her thighs she reached down and guided him home. "Please go slow." It hurt like hell but a few minutes later the plan turned to pleasure. He took his time until she was pushing back as much as he was pushing forward. They reached their peak in a little over thirty minutes later.

She fell asleep totally satisfied as a woman for the first time.

*****

It was after midnight as Sherri stared at the ceiling waiting for her first visitor. She did not know that the men had drawn straws and the winner was now entering her room. Again she didn't know who he was until she reached for his cock.

"I was hoping it was you," she giggled as she moved to the side to let Ben move next to her. He started to kiss her nipples again but she pulled his mouth up to hers and pulled his body between her opened thighs.

"I don't need foreplay," she said as she once again aimed his cockhead at her opened pussy. This time she didn't stop it. He was as thick as Mark but was a lot longer. He touched virgin areas deep inside until she thought it would be coming out her mouth. "God......it's sooo big!........FUCK ME BEN!"

*****

Jane too lay in bed knowing the men were going to share tonight. She figured that Jim would be in soon so she readied her lips because she needed to get him really hard before he fucked her. The door opened and a dark figured moved under the sheet next to her. "Come here old man," she giggled as she reached for his body. But it was a hard and young body.

"Did you call me an old man," Mark laughed after moving his lips to hers. They kissed and touched for fifteen minutes before she pushed him back. "What's your pleasure old man," she smiled.

"My pleasure," he repeated. No one had used that word before.

"How do you want to fuck me?" She said lightly smacking his bicep.

He grinned. "Turn over."

"Why Mark. I thought that you were the shy one." She moved up onto all fours and waited as he moved behind her. "Go easy please."

Mark had planned on only fucking her pussy doggie style but now realized what she was offering. Such an offer didn't come like this very often. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, it's your brother's favorite too," she said while reaching back and spreading open her cheeks.

He looked at the small target and took his time until he made a bullseyes. "OH GOD!" They both cried.

*****

Brandy didn't know how long she was out. The room was completely dark and the house was quiet. She smiled as she rubbed over her sore pussy lips and knew that she wanted more. Suddenly she heard the door opening and moved her head back to the pillow as she waited for Ben to return.

"I'm ready to do it again," she giggled softly. She was facing away when he moved onto the bed behind her and moved his lips to her ear.

"Go easy because I'm sore," she whispered. As he moved his front to her back she reached back to touch his giant shaft. It was hard but wasn't a giant. She gasped and turned without letting it go. "Who are you?"

Jim smiled in the dark. "Poppa," he whispered. He felt her pulling her hand away but quickly held it there. "I heard you say you wanted to do it again."

Brandy felt the hard throbbing in her fingers. "But....where's Ben?'

"He's busy," Pops said as he let his hand go. She didn't move her fingers away. "I know that you love my son but...."

Brandy smiled and moved her fingers lower to cup his hairy balls. "I don't love Ben. I've only known him for a few weeks. There is something I do love though." She pulled his love handle until he was positioned between her young thighs.

"I think I know what that is," Pops grinned as he gently pushed inside of her soreness. His experienced hips shifted up and back and right to left. He was more patient than Ben and soon had the teenage girl scratching at his back. Finally he let go and heard her screaming. "NOW POPS NOW!"

Five minutes later after emptying his load on top of Ben's Jim moved out. Again she fell asleep and later she felt someone move onto the bed next to her. "Ben?"

"Nope. Tom," he whispered. His fingers rubbed lightly over her thick bush. "Are you too sore?"

"No," she smiled. "I'll be fine." Her fingers fished for his hard cock and then guided number three into her dripping nest. But as he entered her she stopped him. "Can I get on top?"

"Sure," Tom answered. "Sure."

*****

Pops and Tom visited Sherri as well that night and Mark did the same to Brandy. Both females were sore when they awoke the next morning and somehow made it into the hallway to go the bathroom. Their doors opened the same time and they stood naked looking at each other. Both had red marks all over their breasts and thighs.

"Welcome to the family," Sherri grinned at the young girl now a woman.

"You too?" Brandy asked. "Last night was amazing."

"Same here," Sherri smiled. She turned and looked at the bathroom. "I was planning on taking a shower." She turned back and looked at Brandy's pink nipples. "Would you like to join me?'

Brandy was shocked at first. "Do you mean?"

Sherri nodded and waited.

"I've never you know......with a girl," Brandy blushed.

"Me neither," Sherri giggled. "But maybe we should start slow before the women of the family get to us." She took Brandy's hand and walked her into the bathroom.

They closed the door and turned towards each other. Sherri leaned over to the shorter woman and pressed against her lips. Both kept their tongues away until their breasts and nipples touched and their hands pulled their bodies together. Tongues moved out and mixed as they explored another woman's body for the first time.

"Let's get under the water," Sherri giggled. She adjusted the temperature and they moved inside. Again they kissed and then fondled boobs before lowering their hands to the need below.

As Sherri fingered Brandy she said, "You're so lucky to have Ben. God he is a monster."

"Mark is pretty good at oral sex," Brandy smiled. "I wonder how Jack will be?"

"Jack," Sherri repeated. "Who is Jack?"

"Ben and Mark's half brother. Didn't Mark tell you about him?" Brandy pushed three fingers up into Sherri's quim.

"No, nothing. I guess we will meet him soon." She diddled Brandy's clitty and then kissed her with an open mouth again. Both women were wondering how hung Jack was.

The End.

Ending Note: I hope you enjoyed it and please don't forget to vote. Let me know how you liked it. Thanks...Slick

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers