All Comments on 'We'll Show You Ours, If... Ch. 02'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fun

A great story. We're anxiously waiting for part three.

needymeneedymeabout 15 years ago
mmmmm

I cant wait for Dawn to lick Ros out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ohhhhhh

please part three!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazingly hot

One of the most stimulating stories I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved this story.

I've fucked my wife with our friend's cock up her ass and with his cock up alongside my own in her pussy, and I have to say as enjoyable as DP is, DVP is much better - at least for the males, and my wife preferred it too, though yes, it can be difficult to accomplish (though feeling another hard cock fumbling to achieve entry to my wife's cunt while my own rock-hard cock rests impatiently in it is a pleasure too). From my perspective the feeling of another cock sharing my wife's pussy with mine, fucking it along the length of my own hard cock, plus the wonderfully erotic sensations of our balls rubbing together, not to mention the irresistible orgasm brought about by feeling his load suddenly flood her pussy, are supreme. And afterward the thrill of eating our combined creampie from my wife's well fucked and stretched genitals just adds the proverbial icing to the cake.

But your tale is a delight and brought back many hot memories. Thanks!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous