We'll Show You Ours, If... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers

By the time I finally got myself together and raised my head to look they were lying together on the bed, quivering with the aftershocks of their climaxes, and with his rapidly softening cock slipping wetly from Dawn's pussy. I could even see his creamy spunk trickling in a little stream from her opening to pool just under her anus. It was a lovely sight to finish off a fantastic and very horny session with.

It took us quite a while to recover from our swap. All four of us had found it to be very, very stimulating, and the fact of having sex with someone else in full view of our partners made it so much more intense. This time when we congregated in the lounge for coffee we didn't even bother with bathrobes, but just plonked ourselves down naked.

For a while we relaxed silently on the suite, the only movements coming from the two women as they padded some tissues under themselves to collect the little rivulets of cum that still oozed from them. I couldn't prevent myself from grinning with a silly kind of pride that Eddie and I had made them so uncomfortable.

"It's alright for you." Dawn remonstrated with me, smiling faintly and with her voice still carrying signs of her exertions.

I shrugged and smiled back.

"I thought you wanted to lick my cum out of Ros's pussy instead of sitting on tissues, or that's what you told me, isn't it?"

Ros's head snapped around and Dawn went scarlet.

"Did you really?" Ros asked her.

"Well, yes." Dawn admitted reluctantly. "I did say that, but it's more of a fantasy than an intention."

"Oh, so you don't actually want to do it, then?"

"Well." She paused. "Maybe, if the time was right, but I'm far too knackered right now." She was fidgeting from embarrassment, her face still crimson.

"That's a shame." Ros observed, startling everyone with her remark. "But I haven't the energy either, although I wouldn't mind us both doing it next time we swap."

So there was going to be a 'next time' I thought to myself gleefully.

"Next time." Dawn echoed the promise, and then she rounded sharply on me. "But next time perhaps you'll let me make my own arrangements, all right? I don't want every damn fantasy I tell you about broadcasting to the world, if you don't mind."

She was not amused and her anger was obvious from her voice. We all lapsed into a self-conscious silence that lasted until I decided that retreat was the best policy and went into the kitchen to make more coffee. It's not often that Dawn flares up, but I suppose I deserved it. I was just trying rather clumsily to prompt something I longed to watch.

At least while I was out of the way waited the others began speaking again, I could hear their voices from the kitchen, though I couldn't make out the words. I let the coffee take as long as possible before I showed my face again in the lounge, trying my best to ease the tension between myself and Dawn by wearing a little paper frill from a turkey leg around the head of my cock. On my limply hanging cock the frill looked for all the world like a tiny grass skirt and even Dawn had to grin.

"All right, comedy boy." She giggled. "You're forgiven. But that's a one time offer, do don't do it again."

"Sorry Dawn. I spoke without thinking." I told her, sitting myself down.

"Isn't that the truth." She agreed. "Now, I've saved you the trouble of blurting out the other fantasy I had, because I've already come clean about it."

For a moment I couldn't remember what she meant and the incomprehension must have shown.

"I've told them that I've said I want two men at once." She was colouring slightly at having to be so explicit.

"Oh." What else could I say?

"And it's going to be Eddie and you."

"Oh!"

"But not right this minute." Eddie interjected. "When we can manage it."

"Oh!"

I was getting bored with saying 'oh', but with my brain in a whirl and my mouth open I was stuck for anything else.

But then I began to get my head around the idea -- and my cock jerked just a little in appreciation.

"Hey." Ros exclaimed, looking at me but talking to Dawn. "I don't think you'll have to wait very long after all. Let's see if we can wake the dead."

She went across and knelt before Eddie, taking his flaccid cock in her hand and rolling it around with her fingers. Dawn watched her for a moment and then came over to kneel before me.

"If you think this is setting a precedent for anytime you want a hard on, forget it." She told me before engulfing my own limp weapon in her mouth.

I know it hadn't been much more than an hour since I had shot my load into Ros with one hell of a climax, but Dawn's mouth, coupled with the prospect of kinky sex to follow, did indeed begin to wake the dead, and my poor deflated little thing began to stir back into life. I lay my head back, closed my eyes, and enjoyed it.

In the background I could hear Eddie making little appreciative noises and I eventually opened my eyes to watch. Ros had taken him into her mouth and was sucking hard at his rapidly lengthening cock. I was already pretty much fully erect and Eddie wasn't far behind me, so maybe soon Dawn would get her wish granted. But meanwhile I was still quite enjoying her mouth's attentions.

"I can taste you on Eddie." I heard Ros remark suddenly to Dawn.

"Why do you think I'm doing this?" Dawn answered with a smile, releasing my cock to speak. "I'm doing it to get a taste of you. And you taste pretty damn good."

"I guess that's put us in our place." I grinned ruefully at Eddie. "But it bodes well for the future."

"Oh no." Dawn told me. "In the immediate future your place is on your back on the floor and I think it's time you took it."

It took me a moment to understand, but when the penny dropped I was on my back in a flash, much to the girls' amusement.

"Hey, calm down tiger." Dawn laughed. "I need something from upstairs first."

My cock was as hard and tight as it had ever been at the prospect of sharing Dawn, but I gently massaged it anyway as we waited, almost without thinking.

"Don't you dare make yourself cum." Ros protested.

"Don't worry." I told her. "I'm not going to miss out on this."

I don't know why I should be so eager to feel another man fucking Dawn at the same time as me, but I found the whole idea a real turn on. I must make it clear, it wasn't the idea of feeling another cock touching mine, I am completely and exclusively heterosexual, but somehow it was the idea of doing something we shouldn't, you know, pushing at the boundaries of acceptability, or something like that. At any rate, it was certainly going to extend my experience.

"Are you going to try this another time?" I asked Ros, hopefully.

"Not a chance." She replied positively. "I think the two of you would split me wide open, so I'll stick to watching if you don't mind."

"As you said yourself just now," I looked up at her. "That's a shame."

"What's a shame?" Dawn asked returning with a tube of lube in her hands.

"Nothing darling." I told her. "What's the lube for?"

"It's going to be a tight fit, isn't it? And I thought it might help." She answered, letting me get away with my diversionary question.

"Aren't you wet?" I asked, puzzled. After all, it wasn't too long ago that she'd been filled with cum.

"Very!" She answered. "But you and Eddie aren't. Now lie still."

She straddled my knees and untopped the tube, squeezing a little of the cold gel into her palm before coating my shaft. I don't know if you'll agree, but I find the cold of the lube on a hot cock to be quite pleasurable after the first shock, and I just lay there and let her.

"Will you do Eddie?" Dawn asked Ros, passing her the tube as she repositioned herself over my waist.

"Here goes." She said, half to herself, and lowered her pussy onto my cock, my slippery shaft sliding easily into her.

Her tunnel really was wet and slippery, more so than ever before. The reason being, I realised, that apart from her own juices she still had the remains of Eddie's ejaculation inside her, and my cock twitched as the thought sent a delicious shiver through me. I shouldn't like the idea, but I did.

Dawn moved so that she was crouching over me, my cock embedded deep inside her while she flattened herself against my chest, gazing down with a look of pure lust in her eyes.

"God, I can't wait." She whispered to me. "Are you sure you're cool with this?"

"Yes, I want you to enjoy yourself." I told her, unable to stop myself thrusting gently into her. Then her mouth came down on mine, a soft kiss of affection and gratitude, and I stopped moving, my cock as deep inside her as I could get it.

"Ready?" Ros's voice interrupted us and I became conscious of Eddie kneeling down behind Dawn, his feet either side of my legs.

"Guide him, Ros. Guide him in." Dawn's voice was now breathless with excited anticipation.

I felt the tip of Eddie's cock resting against my shaft as Ros tried to find a way in alongside me. It wasn't unpleasant, but it made me very conscious of what was to come.

"That's it, push sweetheart." Ros's whispered instructions came clearly.

Eddie's hardness press against mine as he tried to gain entry and I looked anxiously up at Dawn, who had her eyes closed, and her teeth clenched, a look of intense concentration on her face.

"Relax darling," I told her quietly. "Let him in."

"I want him in." She gasped. "All the way in."

He pushed again, and this time his cock slipped sideways, missing Dawn's entrance altogether. It wasn't being as easy as we'd hoped.

"Keep me straight." Eddie instructed Ros. "Then I can push a bit harder."

Again he pushed and for a moment I thought he was making progress as I felt Dawn's pussy stretching to admit him. But it couldn't have been far enough, because after a few seconds he let out a sigh of disappointment and drew back again.

"Are you alright, darling." I asked Dawn. I'd seen her bite on her bottom lip as Eddie had pushed into her.

"Yes, I'm fine, but I don't think I'm going to manage you both."

She wriggled herself a little more comfortable and then.

"Try again, please try again. I really want to feel two cocks inside me"

Eddie pressed himself hard onto me, trying to slide himself along my shaft as way of entering Dawn's pussy, and once again I could feel her stretching away from me to accept him. I looked up and saw her wince as her pussy stretched and a little whimper of pain escaped her lips.

"It's not going to work, is it?" I asked her.

She shook her head a little, wincing once more as Eddie tried again to enter her.

"But I want to have two men at once."

There was, I thought, a way around this, though I wasn't sure if the others would go along with it. There was one way to find out. I looked over Dawn's shoulder, catching Eddie's eye.

"Do it in her arse." I told him.

"Good idea!" Ros exclaimed, releasing Eddie's cock and reaching for the lube.

I looked up at Dawn, hoping to see agreement on her face, but instead seeing disappointment.

"We'll find out how to do it properly, and try again another time." I told her.

She nodded, a wan smile drifting fleetingly across her mouth. "Guess I'll have to settle for second best tonight then."

I pulled her closer to me and kissed her on the mouth, softly and tenderly, letting my lips and tongue play with hers to show that I really cared and at the same time thrusting into her pussy gently and slowly once again.

As we kissed I sensed movement behind her, but with my eyes closed I took no notice, happy that Eddie and Ros could see me gently fucking Dawn until he was ready to enter her anus. It wasn't until I heard Dawn 'mmm' into my mouth and felt a strange movement near my cock that I realised that Ros was busy applying the gel to her rear entrance.

The lube was cold when a little ran onto my shaft, and that felt strangely nice, but not as nice as the sensation when Ros pushed a couple of fingers into Dawn's arse and wriggled them around to lube her up. That felt so damn different and so damn sexy I'd recommend it to anyone. It was almost as if Ros was trying to masturbate me through the dividing membranes, and maybe she was in a way. Whatever she was doing, Dawn was enjoying it too, because she was moving a little back and forth on the fingers and moaning softly. Eventually she pulled her lips from mine and whispered in my ear.

"It might be that this'll be even better."

I smiled to myself and told her I hoped so as Eddie shuffled himself close to Dawn once more.

I sensed rather then felt Ros guide Eddie to Dawn's anus and then help his cock penetrate her sphincter. It wasn't until I felt her pussy constrict on my cock as Eddie pushed into her and heard Dawn hiss a 'yyeesss' in my ear that I was sure what was happening. But then I felt his shaft sliding past mine, separated only by the thin walls of Dawn's plumbing, and I knew for sure that she was now taking two men at once. It had been so much easier than trying to shoehorn two cocks into her pussy.

Eddie was half kneeling, half crouching behind Dawn, and so he as able to thrust into her properly, and I felt him pick up speed and power when he was sure that Dawn was comfortable. But from my position I was only able to give short jabbing thrusts into her pussy, and the tips of our cocks tended to move erratically past each other, sometimes at odd angles, and the resultant sensations were strangely wonderful. The effect on Dawn was obvious; she was now gasping and groaning in my ear, loving every moment of her double penetration.

"Oh my God." She gasped. "This is fabulous, for God's sake don't stop."

We had no intention of stopping, at least until we had all three cum.

"Can you see, Ros? Can you see two cocks fucking me?" Dawn asked abruptly.

Ros was still out of sight behind us and must have had a perfect view.

"Yes, I can see. I can see everything."

"Good, I want to be seen. I love being on display." She panted. "It makes it better when someone's watching."

"I know." Ros replied. "I like watching and being watched.

"Would you like two cocks?" Dawn asked her.

I'd already asked that question, so the reply caught me by surprise.

"If it's one cock in each hole, yes please."

Maybe like Dawn, she could cope with one in each, but not the two together.

"Your turn next time then, and can I watch you?" Dawn's speech was getting a little guttural and staccato as her arousal began to claim her.

"I'm going to cum soon." Eddie's interruption made Dawn groan loudly with anticipation.

"Do it then. Cum in my arse."

I could feel the beginnings of my own climax building in the background.

"Me too." I told her, pushing harder into her pussy.

"Watch us all cum Ros." Dawn pleaded.

Eddie was now ramming his cock into Dawn's rectum with all his power, his shaft sliding easily in and out, passing mine the other side of those thin membranes, feeling almost as if he really was sharing Dawn's pussy. It was fantastic, but I couldn't keep up the pace he was setting from my recumbent position, and so we fucked Dawn at different speeds, much to her enjoyment.

"I have never, ever, felt anything this good." She gasped into my ear. "It's gonna make me cum so hard."

And then she clamped her mouth over mine, gripping my shoulders with her hands to try and fight Eddie's strokes and pushing her tongue into my mouth in time with him. We were all three on the verge of cumming, it was just a case of who first.

It seemed that Eddie and I were competing to fuck Dawn the hardest, we were both slamming so hard into her. I could so no more than push in with short hard stabbing strokes, but I could tell that Eddie was pulling right back and then powering into her, thrusting as hard and deep as he could, making kissing her extremely difficult for me, but fabulously exciting.

Then Eddie came. His thrusts became uncoordinated, he began to grunt loudly and then he plunged deep into her with an almost animal like roar. Several times her slammed himself back into her rectum and then he simply collapsed over her back, laying extra weight onto me as I quickly approached my own climax.

Dawn and I came almost at the same moment. She took her mouth from mine as her orgasm grew nearer, and began to call out, her inarticulate cries muffled by being sandwiched between to male bodies, but still loud and very stimulating in such close proximity to my ear.

Then it was my turn. Even as Dawn writhed and cried out from her own orgasm my balls tightened, turning my spunk into molten lava, and I exploded into her. I couldn't thrust properly, so my pelvis simply pushed up against her and my cock pumped my cum into her pussy in long hot spurts, making me grab at her back almost as she usually clawed at mine, my hands pushing their way under Eddie's still panting frame.

Afterwards Eddie climbed unsteadily to his feet and went to sit next to Ros, who was still gazing almost in awe at what she'd seen, while my rapidly shrinking cock slipped from Dawn's pussy as she lay over me, trying to regain her breath.

"It's running out of both my holes, isn't it?" She asked breathlessly of anyone who could see.

"Yes." Ros assured her, sensing that it was important to Dawn that it was.

"From both my arse and my cunt?"

Dawn does like to talk dirty sometimes, but the sudden use of the 'c' word at that moment surprised me.

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"From both holes, I can see spunk running out of both your arse and your cunt." Ros told her, using the language that Dawn wanted to hear.

"Does my cunt look red and well used"

"Yes, very well fucked, and so does your arse."

"That's good."

Dawn sighed as if in relief that she was showing signs of pleasure she'd enjoyed and rolled away from me to sit cross legged on the floor. She padded a wad of tissues and sat on them looking around at everyone else like some contented Buddha. It was all I could do to prevent myself giggling at the satisfied look on her face, and I could see an amused twinkle dancing in Ros's eyes too. I wasn't sure why Dawn was looking so pleased with herself, but what the hell so long as she was happy.

After a while resting back on my elbows the discomfort forced me to find the energy to get to my feet, and I automatically headed for the kitchen.

"Beer or wine?" I asked.

"It'll have to be coffee for me, thanks. I've got to drive home." Eddie didn't sound as if he relished the idea.

"Unless you need to be home you're welcome to stay over." I told them, turning to Dawn as an afterthought. "Aren't they darling?"

"I didn't expect anything else." She replied. "We've got a perfectly comfortable guest room."

Ros and Eddie looked at each other, nodded to each other, and we had very welcome overnight guests.

"So, beer or wine?"

It was both, and we sat, still naked, chatting until the early hours, the conversation covering pretty much every topic from loft insulation to Eddie's inability to father children. That last subject gave me a sudden alarm.

"What about..." I pointed anxiously from myself to Ros and back, wondering if I'd done more than I expected.

Ros giggled.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill. I wouldn't have let it happen otherwise."

"But if Eddie..." My voice trailed off as I realised I was asking for too much detail.

"Medicinal reasons." Ros told me. "I have very irregular periods and they're trying the pill to see if it'll pull them into line. I was coming on about every two weeks and it was making me ill."

Dawn looked at me and I looked at her. We might be novices to the swapping game, but we should really have thought about contraception, and for that matter, our own health. But for some reason we felt instinctively, and rightly as it happens, that we could trust our new friends. We wouldn't be so trusting if it ever happened with anyone else.

Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers
12