Wendy Found Herself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got over her, he was absolutely in the ascendancy, "put me in your sweet pussy Wendy, put your masters prick in his sluts pussy!" He demanded.

Wendy couldn't get it in quick enough, she had no thoughts what so ever for her husband, he was buried in the deep dark recesses of her mind.

Derek drove it home, expanding her love channel to a new width, and going deeper than anyone ever had. Wendy was in heaven, he had impaled her on his mighty sword of hard flesh, struck her down with one blow. He sat himself on his elbows and fucked Wendy like she had never been fucked, Derek knew he would last the course after being blown the way she had blown him.

His hips crashed down on to hers time after time, her cries of anguish, pain and orgasms filled the room. He bent his head and gave her a huge hickey right on her soft swan neck, then he did the other side. This increased her submission and arousal, to and under him. Her climaxes were killing her, there was no respite from him, no let up.

"Please Derek," she wailed, "I can't take much more, you're killing me." she wailed submissively. Derek continued her destruction, he was going to make her his and keep her, this had to be a lesson, as well as a top notch fucking, he said to himself. "Tell me you are a slut Wendy, tell me now!"

"I'm a slut," she babbled.

"Tell me you are a whore Wendy, tell me now!"

"I'm a whore," she babbled again.

"Tell me you are my slut Wendy, tell me now!"

"I'm your slut," she replied slowly.

"Tell me you are my whore Wendy, tell me now!"

"I am your whore," then she added, quietly, "sir."

His prick kept going, in and out, in and out, no stopping, a raging piston of utter power. Wendy gave out under him, she seemed to be catatonic, she lay there whilst he hammered her, forged her into his will.

Then he felt himself cumming, he bounced into her one last time and shot out his second lorry load of the day. He swelled her insides with it, it found its path all the way up to her womb, he filled her completely. He got out of bed on shaky legs, and whispered gently to her, "stay right here, do not move, okay?" Wendy gamely nodded her head; she thought that she wouldn't move for a week.

He went downstairs and into the garage, her husband was where he had left him.

He opened the car door. "Having a good time in here are we?" he enquired salaciously. The husband stared at the naked man near him, he saw his prick was dripping with cum and juice.

"Please tell me you haven't f... er my wife, please say you haven't?"

"Oh but yes I have little man, and do you know what? She fucking loved it, she's a right goer isn't she, or don't you know that?"

Her husband was aghast, his mind did somersaults.

"Please leave and go, I will get you you're money, please?"

"Well, I would, but she hasn't quite paid me my 10% yet, so I have to go back and get it. I just thought I'd check you out, and to tell you not to worry too much. I have her; she's very safe with me."

"Please don't do this, please go and leave us alone, I won't say anything to anyone, please just go." He begged him.

"I know you won't say anything to any one Timmy boy," he said. "Because they would be dragging you out of the river if you did!"

Tim cried, he knew there was nothing he could do to save his beautiful wife.

"Is she alright?" he sobbed.

"Ah she's great, loves to be fucked though doesn't she? She's been begging me to fuck her. And when she sucked me off, wow! Fantastic." Derek taunted him and walked away, saying over his shoulder, "you tried to fuck with me Timmy boy, you shouldn't have done that. And now I'm fucking you through your lovable sexy wife. And is she the best fuck, oh man she sure is!"

Through his tears he heard the door to his house slam again, and he knew he was going back to his helpless wife. But when he looked down, he had a hard on, he was stunned and shocked to believe he could be like this, when his wife was being raped, used and abused, and he could do nothing, nothing!

Part three, back in the house.

Wendy was where he had left her, he walked into her shower room and turned it on, returning to Wendy, he picked her up in his strong arms and carried her in. He stood her on wobbly legs and washed her, making sure he spent lots of time on her sexy beautiful submissive body, a body that he wanted for his own now. But he knew he had to work to get her. The only way, he thought, was through her submissiveness. He had to try and make her dependant on him.

He dried her off and carried her back, she had her arms around his neck now, he kissed, she kissed him back.

"Is he alright?" she asked in a way that wasn't desperate to know.

"He's fine, don't worry okay?" Wendy shook her head, her blond mane swashing around her lovely features.

"You really are something else Mrs Caswell," he smiled.

"I'm glad you approve," she returned. He looked at her sharply.

"Sorry," she said, lowering her head, "I'm glad you approve, sir!"

"That's better, did you know you were a sub Wendy?" he asked her, she nodded her head again.

"I've always known it, but I've tried to stay away from it."

"Did you know you were a slut, a whore too?" this hurt her.

"Not until tonight I didn't, no." she whispered guiltily.

"But you do now hey, are you my slut Wendy, my whore?" he asked her pointedly.

She looked him for a long time, and then said. "Yes Derek I suppose I am, yes."

Then he said something that hit right home. "You know he'll never do it for you again don't you, he can't, and he's not man enough. Only I am Wendy, aren't I?"

They say the truth can hurt, and this hurt, she knew he was right. Tim would never be good enough for her ever again. She had always thought or believed that one day; a big strong man would take her for his own. He would control her, she would belong to him, she would give him everything she was to be with him, and she would accept it totally. Now here he was, was he laying claim to her? If he was she would give her to him, all of her.

"Yes Derek you're right, he will never cut it again for me, and you are Derek, sir, the only one who ever will again" she told him honestly, truthfully.

He pointed to his prick, "what's that?" he said,

"Its your er penis?"

"Prick Wendy, its my prick," tell me what it is. Wendy was so embarrassed.

"Its your p,p,p,prick sir," and she smiled a dazzling smile at him.

"What's that?" he asked, pointing at her pussy.

"Its my vagina, sir."

"Pussy Wendy, its your pussy, say it."

"It, it, its my pussy!" she grinned.

"Good girl, now, have you ever been ass fucked?"

"Sir!" she cowered, "no I haven't, and I don't want to be either."

He gave her one look; it was enough to dismiss her.

"Please sir, don't, please?" she begged, and snuggled into him.

"I won't tonight, but first thing in the morning, you get that up in the air and ready, okay?"

"Yes sir," she was so fearful. He went to her drawers and found a pair of stockings. He tied each of her wrists to the bed head, pulled the covers over them both, and said.

"Come on Wendy, go to sleep I want you rested for later, I have some more fucking to do, and then your ass gets it in the morning. It wasn't a request, it was a statement, and she obeyed him fully.

"Please will you kiss me goodnight sir?" she asked him. He did, he spent a long time loving her, telling her she was his now, she was his slut, his fuck toy, his whore. And Wendy agreed with every word with a smile and a loving kiss.

She had no idea what time it was when she wakened, it was pitch dark, and Derek was climbing over her.

"Sir?" she asked.

"I need to fuck you Wendy," was all he said, before plunging himself all the way into and up her thrashed pussy. Wendy could only hold on, but she encouraged him all the way.

"Yes sir, yes, do me sir, please do me," he stopped in mid stride. She wondered what was wrong, and then she knew.

"I'm so sorry sir, please forgive me. Fuck me sir, fuck your slut, you whore, please sir fuck me." It was all he needed, Derek set about hammering into defeat, his beautiful conquest. Wendy came and came, she had never had this and her husband, she knew now, never would be able to, he was a goner!

Derek flushed her full of cum, she felt it burn its way into her womb, she had to get pregnant, she had to. She hoped Derek would be alright with it. Then after kissing her a lot more and assuring her she was his forever. He turned and went back to sleep, leaving Wendy to ponder getting her ass screwed in the morning.

The sun was up when she awakened, Derek, kissed her and loved her.

"I am going to be good to you Wendy, but never forget who you belong to." He told her.

"I won't sir, I promise," she told him back.

"And who owns you too," he said.

"No sir I will never forget that, you make me feel so happy sir."

"Lets go and eat, I'm starving," he said. Wendy pounced out of bed and hurried down, he called after her.

"Don't go in the garage Wendy!"

"No sir I won't and she hurried to do his lavish breakfast. She was also thinking about getting her ass done. And to her amazement, she found she was looking forward to it. She was so in love with her promised new life. Derek was fantastic, wonderful, I love him already she told her self.

After they had eaten among much touching and feeling, Wendy popped under the table and sucked his cock, er prick, she reminded herself and giggled. He told her to go back upstairs, he wanted a word, and nodded at the back door. And have some lotion or something handy for me to fuck your ass with, he had told her. Wendy shivered in excitement!

She went up stairs, showered and made herself look as good as she could which was totally fabulous, then she sat and waited for her new man, her master?

Meanwhile Derek went into the garage, he was awake, but very uncomfortable he had said.

"Don't worry little man, you'll be free soon," he said, her husband not knowing he would be taking his beautiful sexy wife with him when he left.

"Your wife," he said, "is the most glorious fuck I have ever had, did you know that? No? Well let me tell you Timmy boy, she can fuck for England, and suck for Europe too."

"Please the wimp husband bleated, let me go, please?"

"Can't do that just yet mate," he told him, "I just have to fuck her in the ass then I'm done, okay?"

"No, I don't want to hear you please just go."

"She sucked me off under your table Timmy, just at the other side of the door there, she was on her knees sucking me while I was eating my breakfast, she really is a dirty slut, did you know that Timmy boy?" he scorned.

Tim squirmed in the car seat.

That's when he saw the lump under his elbows, in his trousers, he looked at it closely.

"Have you got a hard on in there Timmy boy?" he grabbed his trousers and sure enough he was hard. Derek squeezed it. Tim tried to wriggle away but couldn't.

"Well fuck my old boots, you are getting your rocks off listening to me tell you what a dirty fun loving slut whore your wife is." He chortled.

He squeezed some more, making Tim harder, then he whispered in his ear, "do you know she is upstairs on the bed, her head down and her ass up in the air and waiting for me to fuck it, what do you think about that then Timmy boy?" He worked his cock and then the hapless husband ejaculated in his trousers.

"You dirty little whoring bastard, getting it off over your missus being ass fucked, well my tiny little friend, I'm going now and I'm going to rip her a new ass hole!" He walked off and left him sat there in his own little puddle of cum.

When he walked in he stopped at the sight before him, she was fabulously beautiful, and she was his, there was no doubt about it now. He had his sub, his slave, his very own slut whore, and he was falling in love with her too.

Without waiting he got in behind her, poured some oil on himself and her, then just got straight in. Wendy cried in pain, he slapped her ass, but he fucked her hard, he didn't last too long, he was too excited not to be. He was deep in her, his prick was coated with her shit when he pulled out, he loved it. Wendy turned from crying and begging to acceptance, her ass was his, and she was his.

Derek blew a bucket full of cum into her ass, she thought she would split in half, but it subsided, just like her. Derek pulled out, Wendy's new orgasm had hit her so hard, she kept breaking wind. He laughed his head off as she staggered to the bathroom farting all the way.

When she came back she got in with him and cuddled her magnificent beautiful body all the way into him.

"Derek, sir, I love you, I do." Her words were heart felt and he knew it.

"Believe it or not Wendy I love you too, now go and pack, we are off, don't leave anything, you won't be back, this life here is history."

"Yes sir," she said. She packed four cases and three bags. He loaded them into his car and her, then headed back to the house.

He walked into the garage with a knife, Tim nearly shit himself. Derek smiled and shook his head. He cut the ropes, dropped the knife and walked out. He knew it would be quite a while before Timmy boy got moving again, and by that time they would be long gone.

12