Wendy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you think that you're going through PAs the way you do?" Wendy asked.

"You have to know that I've thought about that a lot, and discussed it with Jonathan," Vera replied after a moment. "I know that ultimately it's because of me. I've felt that your predecessors have been indiscrete and haven't shown good judgement. They proved unable to keep their thoughts and feelings from intruding into their responsibilities as PAs."

"I'm not sure that I understand," Wendy said.

"A PA doesn't have to agree with everything that their employer does, but they have to respect that it's none of their business unless asked," Vera replied. "If they find a situation to be one that they can't countenance, they should leave, not try to create problems by imposing their ideas on situations where they're unwelcome."

"I agree," Wendy said after a moment.

"In a nutshell, that has been the problem," Vera said. "As familiarity grew, so did a mistaken assumption of place."

"I can see how that could happen," Wendy said. "I can't say that I've ever given anything like that any thought. I'm interested in using my education to help create something."

"According to Jonathan, wealth is a part of that," Vera said.

"Yes," Wendy replied. "I have wants and needs. I'd also like to be appreciated. Nothing expresses that more than money in our society."

"Fair enough," Vera said.

"I've deliberately been looking for a job that will let me make a difference," Wendy explained. "I've been offered interviews for jobs with established firms at a good rate of pay, but there's no challenge for me in just perpetuating a status quo, which is what those types of jobs are. I want to work somewhere, for someone who wants to grow, to improve, to make a difference."

"And you picked Clandestine?" Vera asked.

"Yes," Wendy replied. "There is so much untapped potential in what Clandestine is doing. I think I can make a real difference."

"Such as?" Vera asked.

"You'll have to excuse me for keeping that to myself right now," Wendy replied, flushing.

"I shouldn't have asked," Vera said, smiling. "But tell me something about yourself. You're 24, I believe, and not married. No boyfriends, or girlfriends?"

"No," Wendy replied, shaking her head. "I've been pouring myself into my education. That had to come first so that I'd never have to be dependent upon anyone, ever."

"We're all dependent upon someone," Vera said.

"My parents died in an accident when I had just gone away to college," Wendy explained. "I had always depended upon them for everything, love, support, you name it. Then suddenly they were gone and I was alone with nobody to depend upon but myself. It was the scariest feeling in the world to realize how helpless I was. I decided that I never wanted to feel that way again, so I made sure that I learned how to take care of myself."

"That sounds just awful, and lonely," Vera said. "Don't you like boys, or girls?"

"Yes, but I couldn't afford to ever let them be anything more than a momentary diversion," Wendy replied. "I need to make sure that I'm financially secure before I can have the luxury of thinking of anything more. That way I'll know that it's about what really matters and not survival."

"I understand," Vera said, smiling. "I grew up with a silver spoon in my mouth, so I never had to even think about such things. I admire you your tenacity and determination. I'm sure that you'll succeed. Now, what else bothers you about accepting the job?" she asked.

"I'm uncomfortable with the idea of being between you and your husband," Wendy said.

"That's a shame, because I think that it might be fun," Vera said, then burst out laughing. "I'm sorry, I tend to have a somewhat perverse sense of humor. Did you happen to notice any of the artworks on the walls in the house?" she asked.

"Yes," Wendy replied. "They're quite...provocative."

"Did you like it?" Vera asked.

"Yes," Wendy replied. "Who picked it out?"

"I did," Vera replied, smiling. "But you look like you're about to pass out."

"It's pretty hot in here," Wendy said, feeling light in the head.

"Let's get out of here, eat some lunch," Vera said, slipping down off of the bench.

Wendy gratefully followed Vera from the sauna, breathing a sigh of relief when she felt the cooler air of the changing room.

"Come, join me," Vera said as she stepped into the large, open shower and turned on the water. "My lord, you really are tall," she laughed when Wendy stepped into the shower with her.

Wendy couldn't stop thinking about how odd the entire situation was as they quickly rinsed off in cool water, then exited the shower, Vera handing her one of the small towels from the table.

"Don't bother," Vera said when she saw Wendy heading for her clothes. "It's only us and I never bother wearing clothes around the house."

"What about your employees?" Wendy asked, stunned.

"They've never complained," Vera said, laughing as she opened the door to exit the changing room.

Shaking her head in disbelief, Wendy followed her, skidding to a stop when she saw René, then another black man wearing all white in the open kitchen.

"Thank you, René," Vera said when he pulled a seat out for her at the table fronting the open kitchen.

Wendy felt her face flaming as René held out a seat for her, her large, pale nipples hard knots on the ends of her breasts as she sat down.

"Caesar salad with grilled lobster and king crab," the man dressed in white explained in a lilting Jamaican accent as he set two large bowls on the table in front of each of them.

"It looks wonderful, Reggae," Vera said, smiling at Wendy. "We found Reggae working at Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica, when we were there on vacation. He's wonderfully talented and he can cook, too. What wine do you suggest with this?" she asked.

"New Zealand's Awatere Valley Astrolabe sauvignon blanc," Reggae replied. "It has hints of lemon peel, lime leaf, passion fruit, green tea, and dried tarragon. It would be perfect for this meal."

"That sounds perfect," Vera said, smiling as he left the table to get it.

"This is delicious," Wendy said after tasting her salad.

"I love simple foods," Vera said. "And healthy. No meats, organic produce, non-farmed seafood."

"You really have a wonderful home," Wendy said with a sigh. "I can't believe that I'm sitting her naked having lunch, though."

"Liberating, isn't it?" Vera asked, smiling.

"Yes, in a strange way," Wendy laughed.

"Here you are, Mrs. Hooks," Reggae said as he approached the table with a bottle of wine and two wine glasses. "I am very interested to know if you like it," he said as he quickly opened the bottle, then poured two fingers into one of the glasses and handed it to her.

"It smells delicious, Reggae," Vera said after swirling it in the glass and taking a sniff. "And it is absolutely delicious," she said after taking a taste. "You've outdone yourself again."

"Anyt'ing for you, Mrs. Hooks, anyt'ing," Reggae said as he poured her glass, then the other for Wendy.

"Thank you," Vera said as he smiled broadly and turned to leave.

"Cheers!" Vera said, holding her glass out towards Wendy.

"Cheers, and thank you," Wendy said, clinking rims with her. "Oh, my, this is just wonderful," she exclaimed after tasting it.

"So, do you have any more questions of me before I start in on you?" Vera asked, smiling.

"Now you've made me nervous again," Wendy said, laughing. "You had done such a good job of getting me nice and relaxed, even though I'm stark naked."

"I'd like to think that I've learned from my mistakes with the previous PAs," Vera said. "I want to feel more certain that we're hiring the right person this time, that you're actually compatible to what and who we are."

"Okay," Wendy said. "If I were to ask the previous PAs why they left, what would they tell me?"

"Jonathan mentioned that you were fearless," Vera laughed.

"I want to be certain that you and your husband are the kind of people that I want to work with," Wendy said. "Wherever I end up working, I plan on pouring 100% of myself into what I do. I don't want to waste any of that energy."

"What kind of people would you not want to work with?" Vera asked.

"Dishonest people," Wendy replied. "I have a particular loathing for liars. I have this thing where I try to treat everyone I encounter the same way I'd like them to treat me if the situation were reversed. I want to work with people who feel the same way, who look at all people from a baseline of respect until they have reason not to."

"I'd like to think that you just described me and Jonathan," Vera said. "I was born into money and never had to try very hard to do well in school, so cheating or lying were never things I had to resort to to get whatever it was that I wanted. Jonathan sees life through a lens of pleasure and wants to share that pleasure with anyone and everyone. I think that's why he's been such a huge success in business. He has an instinct for what makes people happy and is always trying to create a situation in which happiness is the natural outcome."

"It sounds like you love him very much," Wendy said, touched.

"There are no words to describe the depths of my love for Jonathan," Vera said, smiling.

"Mrs. Hooks," René said, approaching the table, holding out a cell phone. "Mr. Hooks."

"Hello, Jonathan," Vera said, smiling at Wendy. "Yes, we're having lunch right now. She's quite lovely. I think that she's what we're looking for, but I'm not so sure that she thinks the same yet. Her confidence in herself is inspiring. Yes, I think that we need to find that out. It's proven to be the source of all of our problems with the others. I love you, too. See you for dinner. Thank you, René," she said, holding out the phone for him to take.

"You asked me a question which I haven't yet answered," Vera said. "What would your predecessors say was the reason that they left? They would say that it was a question of morality in some fashion."

"Morality?" Wendy said, a puzzled look on her face. "How does morality come into it?"

"Jonathan and I are the very definition of what a hedonist is," Vera explained. "I told you that Jonathan sees life through a lens of pleasure. Well, hedonism is the pursuit of pleasure and sensual self-indulgence. We are not monogamous."

"Oh!" Wendy gasped, her eyes widening.

"Does that offend you?" Vera asked.

"No," Wendy replied, shaking her head. "Nobody has any right to tell you how to live your lives. If you're happy, then it's nobody's business."

"You see, I never had a conversation like this with any of your predecessors," Vera explained. "In due course, they'd learn how we lived our lives and eventually take part in it with us."

"I see," Wendy said softly, shocked. "So, if I take this job, am I then expected to..."

"Absolutely not," Vera said adamantly, "and neither were they. Things developed the way they did at their request, never our enticement. Never! But we also didn't discourage them. That's who we are. We enjoy sensual and sexual interactions with people. And Jonathan is a very handsome man. I don't think that he even knows how to resist a woman who wants him and he hasn't met the woman that he doesn't want."

"Then why was morality a problem?" Wendy asked.

"They forgot who they were," Vera replied. "They assumed that because they were participating in our pleasures with us, that it imbued them with some right to presume to try to influence how we treated them outside of the pleasures. That proved corrosive to our overall relationship with them."

"I'd never let my personal life interfere with my work," Wendy said. "That's what it sounds like they did."

"I don't mean to sound condescending, but they quite simply forgot their place," Vera said.

"Yeah, I can see how that could happen," Wendy said. "But that would never happen with me."

"Why is that?" Vera asked.

"I've never had a boyfriend or anything, so I've never conflated sex and emotional anything," Wendy replied. "It's just sex."

"But what about the emotion of the moment?" Vera asked.

"That's all that it is, the moment," Wendy replied. "I've watched my friends go to bed with someone, then get all bent out of shape when that's all that it was. It actually ruined the moment for them because they thought it was something other than what it was. If I have a character flaw, it's that I don't have a romantic bone in my body. When it comes to my personal life, I pretty much live in the here and now."

"You'd be perfect for the job, you know," Vera said, smiling. "I do hope that you'll accept it and join us."

"I think that I'd like to, too," Wendy said, smiling. "It's totally crazy, all of it, but I think that it's just perfect for me."

"Jonathan will be delighted," Vera said. "You don't mind if I tell him when he gets home?"

"No," Wendy replied. "What would I be doing for you as your PA?" she asked.

"Very little to the amount of work that you'll do for Jonathan," Vera assured her. "I go to various charity functions two or three times a week and I enjoy shopping. I'll need you to make sure that I'm prepared, that I know the right people to talk to, the things to say. It all becomes such a blur for me."

"Anything else that I should know about?" Wendy asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes, there is," Vera said. "What you see and hear when you're with me stays strictly between us. That includes Jonathan. The same goes in reverse. You are not my spy. Jonathan and I share pretty much everything, so anything that we want to share with each other about our day, we will. Neither one of us needs you do to it for us."

"You have no idea how relieved I am to hear you say that," Wendy said. "That's been something that's worried me about this whole arrangement, being stuck in the middle."

"I can assure you that if you're ever stuck in the middle with me and Jonathan, that you'll love it," Vera said, pealing laughter. "One other thing, and I'll leave it to your discretion, when you come here to be with me, as long as it's just us and the household staff, I prefer that we meet like this."

"Naked?" Wendy asked, her eyes wide.

"Yes," Vera replied. "Like I said, it promotes openness and honesty. Besides, I really do think that you are beautiful and I like seeing you like this. I hope that you're not offended. Some women would be bothered by being openly ogled by another woman."

"I'm not offended," Wendy said, smiling.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Vera asked. "Please feel free to tell me that it's none of my business."

Wendy felt her face flush and her nipples screw into knots.

"Yes," she replied after a few moments.

"Yes? Just yes?" Vera asked, laughing.

"One year at college, I had a roommate," Wendy replied. "She was studying pre-med. We both put a lot of pressure on ourselves and we were both determined to be at the top of our class. It was a great way to relieve the pressure."

"And since then?" Vera asked.

"Occasionally," Wendy replied. "Like with guys. Sometimes the situation and timing are right."

"Do you have a preference, men or women?" Vera asked.

"Men," Wendy replied.

"Me, too," Vera said. "Women are wonderful, but a dildo is not a cock."

"No, it's not," Wendy agreed, laughing, "though it is better than nothing at times."

"I'll have to show you my collection some day," Vera said. "I could open my own dildo museum."

"Maybe I should go," Wendy said. "This has been so nice, but I don't want to monopolize your time. I'm sure you have things to do."

"Nothing as nice as spending this time with you, I assure you," Vera said. "But we're going to have lots of time together and I am so looking forward to it."

"So am I," Wendy said. "This might be the strangest day of my life, but it's also been one of the most enjoyable."

Wendy's head was spinning as she rode back to the hotel. She was still astonished what she'd learned about Vera and Jonathan, but found that it only intrigued her and made her want to work with them. So eccentric! She couldn't believe how easily Vera had elicited from her the fact that she enjoyed sex with women. She had almost thought that Vera was going to make a pass at her and had been half hoping that she would. She could still see her fat pussy spread open, glistening pinkly, and wondered what she'd taste like.

The next morning, Wendy received a phone call from Jonathan inviting her to come to the office so that they could finalize the details and put her to work. It only took about an hour, but they finally agreed to a mutually terminable contract for six months, at which time she would either get a ten-fold raise and stock options worth 1% of all shares or she would resign. As an additional perk, Jonathan offered her the suite at Destinations for the six-month term of the contract, as well as a company car and driver at her disposal.

"You made quite an impression on Vera," Jonathan told her when they were sitting in his office afterwards.

"I liked her," Wendy said. "She's like nobody I've ever met before."

"I feel the same way," Jonathan agreed. "And now you know our secret. How do you feel about what you learned?"

"I find it interesting more than anything," Wendy replied. "I've always gravitated towards the unconventional and I'd say that you and Vera are about as unconventional as they come."

"I do have one requirement of my receptionist and my PA," Jonathan said. "Please don't take it wrong."

"What is it?" Wendy asked.

"It's more a dress code kind of a thing," Jonathan replied. "Short skirts, no longer than mid-thigh, and no underwear of any kind."

"At least you don't want me naked like Vera," Wendy laughed.

"Oh, but I do, it's just not practical," Jonathan said, grinning. "A lot of people come and go during the day. They wouldn't understand."

"I think I can live with that," Wendy said, smiling. "Where would you like me to start?" she asked.

"Spend a couple of days with Mary," Jonathan replied. "She'll show you how we do things from her side, then we'll take it from there. If I need you for anything, I'll give you a call. Any questions?"

"One," Wendy replied. "I was checking out the various websites connected to your properties yesterday to see what I think could be done to make them more productive. I had a problem with the dating service website because I don't have a membership and the temporary Guest membership gives very little access."

"I'll take care of that right away," he said, picking up the phone. "Mary, set up a lifetime account on the dating website for Wendy, please. I'll ask. What do you want for a user name?" he asked.

"Lady Godiva," Wendy replied, smiling at the smile that creased his face as he relayed that to Mary.

"Have Mary take you down to personnel and get you squared away with access to the building, a phone, email and such," Jonathan said. "I'll be here if you have any questions."

The day seemed to speed by and before she knew it, it was nearing 5:00. Mary had been an absolute doll, cheerfully helping her to get acclimatized and settled in, making a copy of Jonathan's schedule for the following week for her, then explaining what she knew about each appointment. She cloned by Bluetooth her phone contacts so that Wendy would have them.

"You're a quick study," Mary told her as they were finishing up and Wendy was done relaying shipping instructions for her things from California.

"You made it easy for me," Wendy said. "I really appreciate it."

"You're only going to make my life easier," Mary assured her. "Hey, you're new in town. Do you have any dinner plans?"

"No," Wendy replied. "I was just going to eat in the hotel's restaurant. Why don't you join me? My tab is picked up by the company for the next six months. My treat."

"You're on!" Mary agreed, smiling.