Wendy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she noticed the small Adult Fun link in a pale blue color that almost blended with the page's background down near the bottom. Clicking on it, she received a pop-up window that explained that she needed to be over 18 years of age to continue, along with a warning caveat that continuing further could entail exposure to graphic nudity and videos of a sexual nature. Clicking to continue, there was a photo upload dialogue that explained that a minimum of one nude photo was required, a full-frontal photo, but that an eye mask was acceptable.

Quickly undressing, Wendy used her cell phone's camera to take a picture of herself in the mirror, then transferred the photo to her laptop where she used Photoshop to add an eye mask to her face. She then uploaded the photo to the dating website. There was then a choice to upload more photos or to continue to the next screen, which she clicked. Once again, there was an additional profile to be filled out, this time specifying what her sexual preferences were and what she was looking for. When she clicked finish and save, she was taken to a basic search screen with dropdowns to narrow and specify the search.

Doing a few random searches, Wendy clicked on several of the profile returns, noting the varying number and types of photos that people had uploaded. She also saw that some of the people had uploaded short videos. It didn't take her long to realize that there was a lot of room for improvement and she lay in bed afterwards running everything that she had learned through her head, trying out different ideas before finally drifting off to sleep.

The next morning after eating breakfast, she wrote up her idea about the awards program and emailed it to Jonathan. Vera had called and warned her to wear something easy to get in and out of because she was going to be trying clothes on, so she wore a pair of loose shorts and a large T-shirt, at the very last minute getting the courage not to put on a bra, even though the sensations that the material of the T-shirt caused as it slid back and forth over her nipples caused them to screw into hard knots, a problem that she had noticed the day before at work, even though her blouse had been a satiny rayon. Other than the size of her breasts, her nipples' sensitivity had always been one of the reasons that she wore a bra; it minimized the stimulation.

"Good morning," Vera greeted her, hugging her when she climbed into the back of the limousine that she was picking her up in. "Ready for a fun day?"

"Not really," Wendy replied. "I've never been to a formal cocktail party. It sounds scary."

"Oh, they're the worst," Vera laughed. "Everyone playing some part. More bullshit than fun shit. But they're a reality and the networking is invaluable."

"I'm here to help and to learn," Wendy said. "Where do we start?" she asked.

"The salon," Vera replied.

"The salon?" Wendy asked.

"Manicure, pedicure, full body wax," Vera said, smiling. "Then we go shopping. He didn't go into the details, but Jonathan was bouncing off the walls with joy last night. Apparently you had some idea that's going to make a whole bunch of money."

"I hope so," Wendy said.

"Well, I thank you for it," Vera said. "He took out all of that exuberant energy on me," she laughed. "It was touch and go for a while as to which one of us would cry uncle first."

"Really!" Wendy laughed.

"Well, that's what I let him think," Vera laughed. "As good as he is, and he is good, there's not a man alive that can outfuck me. The trick is not letting them know that. Their egos, you know."

"Oh, my god, you are too much," Wendy laughed.

"I know," Vera said, smiling broadly. "Life's grand. It's my favorite reason for having more money than we could ever possibly spend in a dozen lifetimes."

"What's that?" Wendy asked, trying to imagine that much money.

"That I don't have to care about what anyone else thinks of me," Vera replied. "That short of breaking the law, I can do or say anything without having to be concerned about any consequences. Me, I tend to have a bit of a potty mouth. If I took the filter off between my thoughts and my mouth, I'd really be in trouble."

"I was thinking of it more in terms of a unique directness," Wendy said, then laughed. "But I like it. It's so...honest. I know that I'm careful about expressing myself."

"That's exactly what I mean," Vera said. "You have to be concerned about the opinions of others, for whatever reason; I don't. I get to just be myself and live for my own pleasure, whatever anyone else thinks. Jonathan has to be much more...considerate of how other people feel because of his business."

Wendy was surprised when the limousine pulled into what looked like a typical strip mall, stopping at one end where they alighted. They approached a frosted door with JEROME'S stenciled on it.

"What is this place?" Wendy asked.

"One the best kept secrets in town," Vera replied. "Jerome only takes select clientele. It's almost impossible to get an appointment. He's been doing me for more than 10 years. Of course, he's insanely expensive, but he's just the best."

Vera rang the doorbell. After a few seconds, they heard a click from the door and Vera pushed it open and entered, Wendy following.

"Hello, Jerome," Vera said, kissing him softly.

"Vera, you are as lovely and delectable as ever," Jerome said in a sing-song Brazilian accent, smiling.

"This is Wendy," Vera introduced. "She's my new PA and we need to go to a cocktail party tonight, so we both need the full treatment, top to bottom."

"A pleasure to meet you, Wendy," Jerome said as Wendy's head snapped around from where she had been looking at what appeared to be a cross between an operating table and a gynecologist's table.

"Hello," Wendy said, shaking hands.

"Who will go first?" Jerome asked.

"Wendy," Vera replied.

"Very good," Jerome said, smiling, turning to look at Wendy, needing to crane his neck, being a fairly short man. "We'll start with the manicure, then the pedicure, then the waxing."

"Okay," Wendy agreed.

"If you'll please undress, then lay on the table on your back," Jerome said.

Hesitating and giving Vera a glance, Wendy pulled her T-shirt off over her head, revealing her breasts, her large, pale nipples already screwing into knots. Taking a deep breath, Wendy pushed her shorts down to leave herself standing naked in front of them, both of them frankly staring at her, causing her to blush.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Vera asked.

"Like candy," Jerome agreed. "Please, lay on the table."

As Wendy complied, she heard soft music begin to play.

"What music is that?" she asked as Jerome fitted her feet to the stirrups at the end of the table.

"Brazilian bossa nova," Jerome replied.

"It sounds nice, relaxing," Wendy said, flushing when she saw Vera move to stand at the foot of the table, licking her lips as she stared at her spread pussy, unable to close her legs due to her feet being in the stirrups that were spread apart as wide as the table.

"I think I nice deep rose color," Jerome said as he pulled up a wheeled stool and sat down next to Wendy, taking a hand in his and examining her fingernails.

Wendy closed her eyes and tried not to think about Vera staring at her pussy, but she could feel her nipples achingly hard and knew that she was wet between the legs. She almost drifted off, so relaxing was everything, Jerome's hands deft and sure, yet soft. Before she knew it, he was moving around to the other side to do her other hand.

"That's beautiful," Wendy said, bringing her finished hand up to examine it. "Perfect color and so lustrous."

"I use crushed mother of pearl in some of my colors," Jerome said gently as he worked on her other hand.

In no time he was moving his stool down to the end of the table, swinging one of the stirrups down so that her foot was right in front of him.

"Beautiful long legs, beautiful straight toes," he said, gently caressing her foot.

Wendy flushed anew, acutely aware that her spread pussy was right in front of him. She usually shaved herself, sometimes waxed, but had never had anyone else do it for her. She had never had a manicure or a pedicure, had never even thought of it, primarily because of the expense and the fact that she could easily do a good enough job for what she needed herself. The attention was strange, yet exciting.

"Now for the wax," Jerome said, moving his stool back around to her arms, pulling another rolling table along with him containing a wax warmer and the equipment that he needed to do the task.

"That didn't hurt at all," Wendy commented when he did the first of her underarms, quickly pulling away the wax strip.

"I infuse my wax with lanolin," Jerome explained. "It makes for a gentler experience with less irritation afterwards."

"It feels wonderful," Wendy said, feeling beneath her arm when he finished as he moved around to the other side. "So smooth."

"And now for the bikini wax," Jerome said, finishing her other underarm and sliding his stool back to the end of the table.

"Oh!" Wendy gasped when the stirrups spread even further apart, as well as the lower half of the table, enabling Jerome to sit right in front of her spread pussy.

"Ah, what a perfect pussy," Jerome said. "Nice and long from front to back, lots of waxing. But so wet. I need to dry you a bit so that the wax will stick," he said, using a small towel from his rolling table to pat her pussy dry.

"Oh, god," Wendy groaned in despair, her face crimson.

"Don't be silly," Vera said. "It really is a perfectly lovely pussy. Inviting, wouldn't you say, Jerome?"

"Most definitely inviting," Jerome agreed, smiling as he pushed the stirrups back a bit, tilting Wendy's pelvis up, her pussy gaping open. "Now to start," he said, Wendy gasping when she felt his fingers find her rosebud, then a strip of hot wax followed.

"Oh, oh, oh," Wendy moaned, her body spasming as an orgasm tore through her.

"I think she likes it," Jerome said, tearing the strip away as Wendy lay there trembling.

"I'll say," Vera said.

Wendy couldn't believe how embarrassed she was as Jerome continued, touching her pussy everywhere as he did strip after strip of the hot wax, even holding her long inner lips between his fingers so that they wouldn't petal apart.

"I think that we have done it," Jerome said, massaging her outer lips between the fingers of each hand. "It feels nice and smooth."

"You really should do the ultimate test, Jerome, the way you always do for me," Vera said, smiling.

"Yes, of course," Jerome agreed, nodding.

"What ultimate test?" Wendy managed to gasp, pushing up onto her elbows, watching as Jerome continued to massage the outer lips of her pussy.

"The best part of the whole treatment," Vera replied. "Trust me, you'll love it."

"Wha...what are you...oh, my god," Wendy gasped when Jerome bent over and dragged his tongue from her rosebud up to her big clit, then slid his tongue into her.

"Have you ever felt such a long tongue in your pussy before?" Vera asked, her face shining with excitement as she watched Jerome eating Wendy's pussy.

"Oh, Vera," Wendy moaned, laying back, despite everything, her body reacting, trembling as orgasms began to tear through her while Jerome ate her pussy, licking everywhere, even rimming her rosebud and pressing the tip of his tongue into her, causing her to arch her hips as she gasped in disbelief. "Oh, it's been so long," she moaned as Jerome tongue fucked her pussy, his preternaturally long tongue plunging deep into her over and over again.

"I think she is perfect," Jerome finally said after several minutes, lifting his face from her pussy and licking her lips. "Very smooth and very delicious. It is so nice when a woman can cum so easily. You are very fortunate."

"My turn," Vera said, "unless you'd like him to do another check just to make sure."

"I think I'll take his word for it," Wendy replied, then laughed. "This is so insane."

"But did you enjoy it?" Vera asked. "Did it bring you pleasure?"

"You know it did," Wendy replied as she removed her feet from the stirrups. "I was not expecting this," she said as she got down off of the table.

"If I had forewarned you what it was going to be like, would you still have come?" Vera asked as she quickly undressed and climbed up onto the table, sliding her feet into the stirrups and reaching down to rub her pussy, sliding her fingers down between her fat outer lips to momentarily rub her clit.

"Maybe," Wendy replied. "Probably."

"I wonder if between your schooling and then searching for a job, no boyfriends, either, mind you, if you aren't just a bit sexually repressed, Wendy," Vera said as Jerome moved to one side to begin her manicure. "No woman who can cum the way you do should be going without regular, proper stimulation."

"I am not sexually repressed," Wendy insisted, laughing as she carefully dressed, not wanting to damage a fingernail. "I've just been busy doing other things."

"I think that you should have fucked her, too, Jerome," Vera said.

"Everything is possible," Jerome said, looking up and smiling at Wendy, who flushed.

Wendy watched as Jerome did Vera's manicure and pedicure, then started the waxing. Vera pushed up onto her elbows to watch when he waxed her pussy.

"It's always wonderful to see someone's hands other than my own between my legs," Vera said. "It feels better, too."

Wendy found it incredibly exciting watching Jerome eating Vera's pussy afterwards, ostensibly testing to see if it was smooth enough.

"You look like you're seeing someone eat pussy for the first time," Vera said.

"Well, I guess I am," Wendy said, flushing. "I mean, other than myself."

"Really!? Why does that surprise me?" Vera asked.

"I've never seen such a long tongue," Wendy said, watching in rapt fascination as Jerome tongue fucked Vera's pussy, his long prehensile tongue slipping in and out between Vera's tiny inner lips.

"I think that it is good," Jerome said after a couple of minutes, looking up with a smile on his face. "As ever, it is a pleasure to taste you."

"You're the best, Jerome," Vera said as she pulled her feet from the stirrups and got down off the table. "Now we can go shopping," she said as she dressed. "Until next time," she said as they readied to leave, pressing a handful of bills into his hand.

"A bientôt," Jerome said, smiling.

"Thank you," Wendy said, blushing. "It was a very interesting experience and my pussy feels so nice and smooth now."

"I look forward to seeing you again, then," Jerome said.

"This is so surreal," Wendy said, stopping to look around once they were outside. "I mean, a strip mall and a limousine, not to mention Jerome. You're going to corrupt me," she said as they climbed into the limousine.

"Of course I'm not," Vera laughed. "But I am going to give you every opportunity to just relax and be yourself. I'm not sure that you even know who that is, or you're afraid to acknowledge who you think that you might be."

"Does anybody ever, really?" Wendy asked, uncomfortable with how close to the bull's eye she had hit.

"Mostly not," Vera replied, "but the potential is always there. In you, I sense that it's not that far beneath the surface, just waiting to burst out."

They spent the next couple of hours in several boutiques where Vera insisted on picking out for her three cocktail dresses and half a dozen skirts, all very short, and blouses, for work, she explained. Vera then insisted on buying a pair of stiletto heels for Wendy, telling her that if you've got it, flaunt it. You can't hide tall, she insisted, so really be tall. Leave them with their tongues dragging on the ground.

Wendy found herself laughing a lot. All things aside, at heart Vera was nothing but good-natured fun. Feeling hungry, Vera took her to a quiet little restaurant in the downtown area where they shared a dozen clams and oysters on the half shell, along with jumbo shrimp cocktails each, Vera reminding her that they'd be eating at the cocktail party later, that they should leave some room. For the same reason, they drank iced tea.

They returned to Vera's house and enjoyed the sauna, then spent some time sitting in the shallow end of the swimming pool before getting ready to leave for the cocktail party.

"It's a shame that this material isn't sheerer," Vera lamented as she looked at Wendy in her cocktail dress, a black dress that came down to her upper thighs, held up by a pair of thin spaghetti straps, the top dipping down to just above her nipples, which were clearly visible poking against the material.

"If it was any sheerer, I might as well be naked," Wendy said, very uncomfortable.

"I've thought of going to one of these affairs topless," Vera laughed. "I'd just love scandalizing them."

"Well, you're practically topless now, I'd say," Wendy said, looking at the simple white dress that Vera was wearing. It totally covered her chest and went up around her neck, leaving the back open down to the crack of her ass. The material was so sheer that Wendy could easily see her small dark nipples poking against it, while the lower hem was just a few inches past her ass.

"I'd say that it's time to go set some tongues wagging," Vera said.

Wendy was slow waking up in the morning, her head still fogged from drinking too much champagne. An ice-cold shower helped, but she was still getting her bearings when she entered the office, almost bumping into Mary as she exited Jonathan's office.

"Good morning!" Mary said, beaming a smile. "What? What is it?" she asked when she saw Wendy's eyes widening.

"Uh, you...your..." Wendy stammered, touching the corner of her own mouth with a fingertip.

"What...oh, god," Mary laughed, looking at the small blob of cum on the tip of her finger, then quickly sucking it off. "I'm not usually so sloppy. I'll be right back with coffee. Just go on in."

"Well, you look like you survived," Jonathan remarked when Wendy entered his office.

"Barely," Wendy replied, taking a seat in front of his desk.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Jonathan asked.

"You've got to be kidding," Wendy laughed. "It was a nightmare. Other than the delicious canapes and too much champagne...if I ever hear another comment about how tall I am..."

"Yes, Vera said that you were pretty incensed," Jonathan laughed. "She thought you were a great success."

"I don't see how," Wendy said. "They clearly hated me."

"They were jealous of you," Jonathan said. "You're tall, gorgeous, sexy, and you were with Vera. She's the envy and bane of every single one of those women. Half of them resent her wealth, even though her family still makes what we've done seem like paupers, and they resent her obvious pleasure in herself. She takes every opportunity to throw it in their faces, too. She revels in the degree of jealousy that she can arouse in them."

"Then why do they invite her?" Wendy asked.

"Because they couldn't possibly get along without her," Jonathan laughed. "Can you imagine how boring that party would have been without the two of you there? You are what the party became about. You became its raison d'être. Half of them probably went home and badgered their husbands into some form of sex for a change. God knows, Vera was in a mood."

"She really is a force of nature, isn't she?" Wendy said, smiling.

"And then some," Jonathan agreed.

"Here you are," Mary said, appearing with their coffees. "Let me know if you need anything else."

"Thank you, Mary," Wendy said, sighing when she sipped the delicious brew.

"Thank you, Mary," Jonathan said.

"Have you had a chance to see the email I sent you?" Wendy asked.

"I have and it surprised the hell out of me," Jonathan replied. "Explain it all to me in your own words."

"You've got almost 6,000 people paying you $69 a month to be members of your dating website," Wendy said. "That's approximately $400,000 a month, almost $5,000,000 a year. Your costs to provide the service are negligible. I'd estimate that your profit margin is in the 95% range."