Wendy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Wendy, this is so wonderful," Mary sighed as Wendy ate her pussy.

"You taste good, too," Wendy said after several minutes, looking up and smiling.

"I can't believe that we're actually doing this," Mary said, lowering her legs as Wendy crawled up her body, grabbing both of her breasts and sucking on first one, then the other thick ruby nipple before moving further up so that they were practically nose to nose.

"We shouldn't be doing this, though," Wendy said, sliding her tongue across Mary's lips. "We work together."

"So what?" Mary said. "I work with Jonathan and that doesn't stop me from sucking his cock."

They spent the next half an hour in a 69 feasting on each other before finally falling asleep in each other's arms. When they finally awaked, the sun was setting.

"We should go to dinner," Wendy said after Mary kissed her.

"I'd be happy to stay right here and eat you," Mary said, smiling, "but we'll never find any cock if we do that, and I want some cock; don't you? How long has it been for you?"

"A while," Wendy replied. "A couple of months."

"Come on, let's get dressed," Mary said, jumping up out of the bed.

They dressed in two of the dresses that they had bought that day, low cut and short, hugging their bodies tightly.

"Mmm, you look good enough to eat," Mary said, reaching between Wendy's thighs to run a finger through her pussy which she then brought to her mouth to suck on.

"So do you, and stop that," Wendy laughed.

They went to the restaurant and turned many a head as they were shown to a table, ordering a bottle of white wine, starting with shrimp cocktail followed by dinners of grilled grouper with baby red potatoes and fresh green beans.

"I can't believe how hungry I am," Wendy said as they ate.

"If I came as much and as hard as you, I'd be famished, too," Mary said, laughing. "That's one of the best things about eating you, you just cum and don't stop."

"Mary!" Wendy gasped, quickly glancing around to see if anyone had heard.

"Nobody heard me," Mary laughed, "and I don't care if they do. Let them all be jealous that it's my tongue between your legs."

"I think that I'll have some dessert," Wendy said, flushing, "and from the menu, thank you, and some coffee."

"I'd be fat if I ate like this all the time," Mary said as she pushed her empty plate away after finishing her portion of blueberry cheesecake.

"I couldn't gain weight if I tried," Wendy said. "And I have."

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Mary sighed. "I have to pay attention to what I eat, because the only exercise I get is in bed."

"Well, if this afternoon is any example, you should be skinny," Wendy laughed.

Waddling away from the table thoroughly stuffed, they went for a walk along the water's edge, watching the crescent moon rising, the myriad stars of the Milky Way twinkling overhead, the light reflecting off the sea.

"I'm glad that we're getting to share this," Mary said.

"It is really special," Wendy said. "I grew up watching the sun and moon set into the water. I've never seen it rise from the water."

"I never even thought of that," Mary said. "Now let's go find some cock," she said, laughing and heading back up into the resort.

They found The Rave, the resort's disco, and were pleasantly surprised to see that it was half full. Making their way to the bar, they ordered margaritas, then turned to survey the room, noting the small dance floor that had half a dozen couples on it, surrounded by small lounge tables.

"I love this music," Mary said to Wendy, needing to raise her voice to be heard.

"That's not music, that's noise," Wendy replied, smiling.

"Don't you like music?" Mary asked.

"I love music, I hate noise," Wendy replied, laughing. "This is noise."

"Hey, look over there," Mary said, indicating a group of men over to the side. "They look nice."

"They look like caricatures," Wendy said, glancing over at them. "Like they're auditioning for a tacky musical."

"They have muscles," Mary said. "I'm going to go see if one of them wants to dance with me."

"Mary!" Wendy gasped.

"Oh, come on, relax," Mary pleaded. "You're on vacation; act like it. Those are guys looking for girls and we're girls looking for cocks. What's the problem here?"

"You're looking for a cock," Wendy said.

"Yeah, right," Mary laughed, then headed over towards the group of young men.

"Oh, Christ," Wendy said under her breath, following, feeling protective for some reason.

"Hello," Mary said as they approached, a big smile on her face.

"Hello, beautiful senoritas," one of them said, his black hair slicked back, the tropical shirt he was wearing unbuttoned down to the middle of his chest, his biceps bulging and a bright smile on his face.

"Would you like to dance?" Mary asked. "We're on our own and we love to dance, but we feel silly dancing with each other."

"It would be a pleasure," he replied, his smile even bigger. "I am Paco."

"I'm Mary and this is Wendy," Mary replied, taking his arm and giving his bicep a gentle squeeze. "I love big muscles," she said as they made their way to the dance floor.

"I would enjoy the pleasure," one of the other men said, stepping forward, eliciting a smile from Wendy when she saw that he was actually in inch taller than her. "I am Jorge."

Jorge was wearing white linen trousers and a long-sleeved white shirt with the sleeves rolled halfway up his forearms and the top three buttons undone. He was also wearing white espadrilles and had a thick gold chain around his neck with a large gold cross hanging from it.

"I'm not much of a dancer," Wendy confessed.

"Then I will just hold you and we can enjoy the music," Jorge replied, offering her a hand.

Which is exactly what they did, while nearby, Mary was dancing up a storm. Wendy tried to tell herself that it was just a dance, but he smelled so good and his arms were strong around her without being oppressive. He kept one hand on the small of her back and the other around her shoulders, holding her close. She felt herself getting wet when she realized that she was feeling his cock hardening in his trousers as he pressed himself against her.

They danced three dances, Mary having a different partner each time, but none of the other men approaching Wendy, which was just fine with her, as she would have had to look down at the tops of their heads, whereas with Jorge, it was a good fit.

"See, isn't this fun?" Mary panted when they finally took a break, sitting at a couple of the tables which the guys pulled together, all three of the guys that had danced with Mary and Jorge joining them.

Mary ordered a pitcher of margaritas, then another, and they returned to the dance floor, this time Mary dancing with all three of the guys at the same time, while Wendy enjoyed just rocking to the music in Jorge's arms, his hard cock pressed between their bodies.

"Let's go back to the room," Mary suggested when they paused for a break after a couple more songs.

"Okay," Wendy agreed, more than ready to just lay down.

To her great surprise, Mary invited all four of the guys to join them. Wendy had butterflies in her stomach as they entered their suite.

"Come on, this is going to be fun," Mary assured her, taking her hand and pulling her with her to one of the bedrooms where she sat down on the bed. "Who wants their cock sucked?" she asked, pulling her dress off over her head to sit naked on the bed.

Wendy stared in amazement as the three guys immediately had their cocks out, standing in front of Mary, who wrapped her hands around two of them and leaned forward to take the third one into her mouth.

"Shall we join them?" Jorge asked, pressing into her from behind, his hard cock against her ass as his hands slid up her body to grab her breasts.

Wendy's face was flaming as Jorge pulled her dress up, one hand on her breasts, the other down between her legs as she watched Mary alternate between the three guys, sucking on their cocks. Stunned, she allowed Jorge to sit her on the bed next to Mary, then gasped when he pulled his cock out, taking advantage of her dropped jaw to stick it into her mouth.

Next to her, Mary was laying back, one of the guys climbing on top of her. She could hear her exhorting him to fuck her and then Jorge's cock was exploding in her mouth, blasting cum onto her tongue. Things became a bit of a blur after that as one of the other guys lifted her legs, causing her to lay back, followed by the sensation of his cock spearing into her pussy. She lost herself as one after another, they took turns fucking each of them, one of them constantly sticking their cock in her mouth to be sucked, often with the taste of Mary's pussy all over it. At some point she found herself in a 69 with Mary, her pussy full of cum as she ate her, her own body writhing beneath Mary's talented tongue. When they finally broke apart, she saw that all of the guys were gone.

"That was great," Mary sighed as she reversed herself and snuggled up next to Wendy.

"I-I can't believe," Wendy gasped, aghast at what she had just done.

"You were amazing," Mary said. "And to think that I thought you had a problem with sex.

"But all of them," Wendy protested.

"A good thing, too," Mary laughed. "God, seeing the way your pussy looked while they were fucking you, your long lips seeming to hold onto their cocks. And you suck cock like a starved person."

"I-I just...god, Mary, I've never done anything like that in my life," Wendy said, flushing with embarrassment.

"Tell me you hated it," Mary laughed. "You were moaning like there was no tomorrow."

"I-I don't know what to say," Wendy said.

"You don't have to say anything," Mary said, "but you could eat my pussy some more," she added, moving up to straddle Wendy's face, smiling down at her as she lowered her pussy onto her mouth, sighing when she felt her tongue stab up into her as she started to eat her.

They eventually fell asleep, Wendy tossing and turning as she had erotic dreams, finally coming fully awake to the sensation of Mary's mouth on her pussy as the dawn started to break.

"You're amazing," Mary said, looking up at her. "You even cum in your sleep."

"I feel exhausted," Wendy said, flushing as she remembered the night.

"Let's take a shower and get some breakfast," Mary suggested. "Then we can go for a swim. You'll feel better after that."

Wendy was very self-conscious as they entered the restaurant, her large pale nipples rock-hard and jutting out against the material of her T-shirt, flushing when she saw people turning to look at them, knowing that they knew what she had done.

"You need to relax," Mary admonished. "You haven't done anything wrong. You got laid and you loved it. I'd say that you needed it, too. I mean, you are just wild in bed."

"I feel so embarrassed," Wendy said, flushing. "I've always been ashamed at how easily I lose control."

"Well, you shouldn't," Mary said. "A regular, steady diet of cock is just what you need."

Wendy didn't know what to say. She felt confused and embarrassed, especially when she felt her pussy itching, feeling herself getting wet as she recalled the events of the previous night.

"Come on, let's go swimming," Mary suggested when they had finished eating.

"I can't stand up," Wendy said, flushing. "I-I...my pussy is soaked. Everyone will see it."

"They'll just think that it's your bathing suit," Mary laughed. "Come on, I'll eat you first."

Wendy's face was flaming as they exited the restaurant, though she put up no resistance when Mary pushed her back onto the bed back in their suite and began slurping on her sopping pussy.

"God, you are so wet," Mary said, her eyes shining with excitement when she looked up, licking her lips. "I just love eating you."

"This is so crazy," Wendy sighed, finally sitting up, cupping her breasts, her nipples achingly hard.

Pulling on her G-string bikini bottom, Wendy followed Mary out the sliding glass doors to the beach, laughing with a hint of hysteria when the two resort employees magically showed up as soon as their feet hit the sand, their bottles of sunscreen in hand. She didn't protest, sighing when they ran their hands all over her body and down into her bikini bottom to rub her pussy.

"It's going to suck when we leave here," Mary said as they sank into the sea. "This is the life."

"It feels like a dream," Wendy said.

"Well, at least you didn't say it was a nightmare," Mary laughed. "Face it, this is good for you."

"How can you say that?" Wendy asked.

"Because you clearly needed it," Mary replied. "God, Wendy, you are so damned hot and you bottle it all up. You were like a bomb going off last night. I was so happy for you. Don't you feel better today?"

Wendy blushed when she realized that she did feel good, more relaxed, though she didn't dare tell Mary that. She was still trying to come to grips with the fact that she had fucked four total strangers, something that she had never imagined herself doing. She appreciated how sweet and tender Mary was when they finally went back to their suite and showered, then crawled into bed to eat each other.

"I hope that you're not angry with me," Mary said when they were snuggling together after eating each other to several orgasms.

"It's not your fault," Wendy assured her. "I could have said no."

"But you didn't," Mary pointed out.

"No," Wendy conceded.

"It will be easier for you tonight," Mary said.

"You're not serious!" Wendy gasped.

"We're not going to waste being here," Mary insisted. "It's our last night. Maybe you don't want to, but I plan on getting laid again tonight. They can fuck me until they drop. When we get back home, it's back to work and being responsible. I'm going to take advantage of this while I can."

Wendy couldn't stop thinking about everything, last night, the coming evening, all of it. One thing that she couldn't deny, though, was how much she enjoyed sex with Mary. She was so open and unabashed and clearly delighted in being with her. She loved sucking on her thick ruby nipples, but most enjoyed eating her pussy, the tangy flavor of her juices turning her on. And she loved the way Mary ate her pussy, sucking and gently chewing on her long inner lips and big clit, making her cum over and over again.

When they finally got out of bed and showered for dinner, Wendy had resolved to be braver, to enjoy herself and just let things go, more like Mary, she admitted, who was positively manic in her eagerness for the evening and what it might bring. They opted for lobsters for dinner after an appetizer of a large platter of raw clams and oysters, sucking them down right off the shell as they slurped on their margaritas, Wendy aware that she was drinking too much, too quickly, but felt as though she needed the courage.

When they got to The Rave, the butterflies had started in Wendy's stomach. They saw the same group of guys over on the far side and Mary didn't hesitate to head right for them where they were enthusiastically greeted. Mary immediately went out onto the dancefloor with the three guys.

"I'm really not a dancer," Wendy said nervously when Jorge asked her to dance. "Why don't we just go back to our room?"

Mary's eyes popped out of her head and she laughed when she saw Wendy leaving with Jorge. After dancing a few songs, she headed back to the suite with the three guys in tow, delighted to find Wendy on top of Jorge fucking him.

"I knew that you had it in you," Mary said, pulling her dress off then impetuously kissing Wendy and groping her breasts, much to the delight of the guys.

She then jumped onto the bed and lay back, spreading her legs wide apart in invitation. Wendy paid attention to what was happening this time as opposed to just letting it happen, enjoying watching Mary and eagerly looking forward to the next guy after the one she was fucking finished. When Mary climbed on top of her in a 69 and planted her cum-filled pussy on her mouth, she didn't hesitate to eat her, feeling a flush of excitement as the guys all gathered around to watch.

"You really amazed me tonight," Mary said as they snuggled after the guys had each fucked them again, then gone.

"I amazed myself, too," Wendy said, crawling down between Mary's legs and pushing them up and out of the way, sinking her tongue into her.

"Mmm, I like this version of you," Mary purred as Wendy ate her pussy.

They were both a bit crestfallen when it came time to leave the next afternoon, having spent the day on the beach and in the water, with necessary breaks for meals and a romp on the bed.

"This whole thing has been like a dream," Wendy sighed as they boarded the G800 for the return flight, greeted by a smiling Gretchen.

"Yeah, a nice wet one," Mary laughed as they buckled in for take-off.