Wendy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is beautiful," Marge said.

"It's easy to read," Tom said, flipping through the pages.

"I agree," Fred said. "It's clean and classy without being pretentious."

"If anyone has any ideas, I'd really like to hear them," Jonathan said.

"Maybe you know of a different font that would work better," Wendy suggested.

"I wouldn't know one font from another," Fred said. "But I think that this looks great."

"Every single property will have the same look, just different content," Wendy explained. "I don't know how old the photos are from each property, but it might be a good idea to get new ones."

"I can get each property manager to arrange for professional photos," Fred said.

"Aerial ones, too," Wendy said. "And video. We need to create a more immersive web experience for people so that they can actually get a feel for what each property is like. Chefs' cooking, servers serving, reception meeting and checking guests in, the nightclubs, all of it. We need to show people who we are."

"The beauty of this is that we're starting with a solid enterprise," Jonathan said. "We don't have to reinvent the wheel; we're already rolling. We're literally putting a coat of paint on everything and making our systems more efficient. Our clientele shouldn't ever notice other than that our websites will look better and their interactions with us should be even smoother. We and our employees will be the ones doing all of the hard work to make it happen."

"I think all of this is quite exciting," Marge said.

"That's because you don't have the headaches that we're going to get making this happen," Tom said. "But I agree, it's the right idea."

"One more thing, though this primarily affects you, Fred," Jonathan said. "Mary asked me the other day why we didn't have an overarching quality control department, why we left it to each property to manage. Wendy pointed out that each property has a vested interest in producing the highest possible profit and would resist injecting capital into quality control."

"I'm sure that that's true to an extent," Fred agreed. "What do you have in mind?" he asked.

"I want to start a centralized quality control system," Jonathan said.

"How would that work?" Fred asked.

"I have no idea," Jonathan laughed. "That's why I'm going to give it to Wendy to come up with something."

"Me!?" Wendy gasped. "I've got quite a bit on my plate already, don't you think?"

"Would it be too much for you, do you think?" Jonathan asked, smiling.

"Not a chance," Wendy said determinedly.

"Oh, I do enjoy her spunk," Marge laughed. "You tell him, Wendy."

"I'll expect some preliminary ideas next week, then," Jonathan said.

Mary felt like tearing her hair out, storming around her room trying to think of 20 different things at once. She finally couldn't take it anymore Sunday afternoon and went down to the heated swimming pool, ordering a margarita as she tried to take her mind off of work for a few minutes.

"There you are," Mary's voice came out of the background, then she appeared, smiling down at Wendy in her skimpy bikini. "Don't you look simply delicious," she said.

"Don't start with me," Wendy sighed.

"Whoa!" Mary said. "What's going on?"

"You remember your bright idea about quality control?" Wendy asked.

"I didn't have any ideas, I just asked why there wasn't any," Mary said.

"Well, Jonathan now wants a QC program instituted and he's dumped it on me to figure out," Wendy said. "As if I don't have enough to do."

"Lucky you," Mary laughed.

"Actually," Wendy said, suddenly smiling broadly, "lucky you."

"Why lucky me?" Mary asked.

"Because you're going to come up with a QC program for me," Wendy said.

"Me! I'm a receptionist," Mary protested. "I suck cock, eat pussy, even fuck on request."

"Do you want to be a receptionist forever?" Wendy asked.

"Well, no, of course not," Mary replied.

"Do you think that you're smart enough to come up with some sort of a QC system?" Wendy asked.

"Probably," Mary replied, shrugging. "How hard can it be?"

"You're about to find out," Wendy said, smiling. "I need something by the end of the day Thursday that I can present at the Friday breakfast meeting."

"Great. Me and my big mouth," Mary sighed.

"Order yourself a margarita," Wendy said. "Then you can come upstairs with me and eat my pussy. I could use it."

"Now you're talking," Mary said, her face beaming happiness.

It was getting close to 5:00 on Tuesday when Wendy's phone rang and she answered it.

"Wendy, this is Sonia Withers," she heard.

"Sonia! Hello," Wendy said. "This is a surprise."

"A good one, I hope," Sonia said.

"Of course," Wendy said. "How are you?"

"I'm fine," Sonia replied. "Jason and I have haven't stopped talking about you."

"Oh!" Wendy exclaimed. "That was a fun evening."

"It certainly was," Sonia agreed. "We were wondering if you'd like to join us for some fun? Just the three of us."

"Oh, wow," Wendy gasped. "Really?"

"Does the idea appeal to you?" Sonia asked. "Just for a couple of hours."

"Well, yes," Wendy replied, flushing as she felt her pussy flooding with juices.

"Would this evening be convenient?" Sonia asked.

"This evening!" Wendy gasped. "I-I'm just finishing work."

"That's fine," Sonia said. "Why don't you have some dinner? You live at Destinations, right? We'll pick you up at 8:00."

"Okay," Wendy said, stunned. "I'll, uh, see you then."

Wendy couldn't believe that Sonia had called her to invite her over to have sex with her and Carl. Even more unbelievable was the fact that she had accepted, but she had remembered how delicious Sonia's pussy had been and she knew that she wanted to taste it again. She also knew that her pussy definitely wanted some cock. She opted to wear the dress that she had bought in Cancun, eschewing any underwear, realizing that it would only be in the way.

"God, you really are gorgeous," Sonia said when she met them downstairs, hugging her and softly kissing her.

"Thank you," Wendy replied, feeling the butterflies in her stomach when she hugged Carl and felt his hand on her ass when he kissed her, not softly at all, his tongue finding hers as he sucked the breath from her.

It was a short drive to the building where they lived in the penthouse condo.

"I have to confess that we were surprised at first that Vera and Jonathan had invited you to our little dinner party," Sonia said. "Vera and Clair and I were college roommates and we've known each other for a long time. We enjoy our little parties and fun, but it's usually with people our own age. To have you there, so young and fresh, was a wonderful surprise."

"I'd never done anything like that before," Wendy confessed. "I was so nervous."

"Then why did you accept our invitation?" Sonia asked.

"I...I enjoyed it, the other night," Wendy replied, flushing.

"How is it that you don't have a boyfriend or a husband?" Sonia asked.

"I've been focused on my education and then finding a suitable job," Wendy replied. "I just couldn't afford the distraction of a relationship."

"But you're obviously a very sexual person," Sonia said.

"When I felt like I was going to explode sometimes, I'd find someone," Wendy said. "But it was only to relieve the tension. I almost never saw someone more than once."

"But you like women," Sonia pointed out.

"Yes, but not as much as men," Wendy replied, blushing.

"Why is that?" Sonia asked, smiling. "I love women, too, but also prefer men."

"This is sort of embarrassing," Wendy said.

"Then forget that I asked," Sonia said. "We don't want you embarrassed. You don't mind these kinds of fun and games with people our age? You're so young."

"I never even thought about it," Wendy replied. "Age really didn't enter into it. I was more surprised that everyone treated me like an old friend. I thought that I'd feel uncomfortable when things got started, but I didn't."

"Jonathan's lucky to have found you," Carl said. "He's been energized since you showed up."

"And not just because of the sex," Sonia said, smiling.

"That night was the first time that anything had ever happened, with him or Vera," Wendy said. "I take my job very seriously and I want people to take me seriously, too. If I'm having sex with the boss, that's all that they'll see."

"I don't think that you need to worry about that," Carl said. "From what Jonathan's told me, you're incredibly talented, and I'm not talking about sex."

"I worried about things changing after that night," Wendy confessed.

"Did they?" Sonia asked.

"No," Wendy replied. "He's been wonderful. He knows how important succeeding on my merits is to me."

"But you enjoyed being with him, and Vera?" Carl asked.

"Gosh, yes," Wendy replied, laughing. "But I enjoyed all of you. Everyone eating me, getting to eat everyone, everyone fucking me. It was like magic. I never realized how much fun it could be."

"Well, you've certainly got a body that screams sex," Sonia said.

"I've always been afraid to let myself go," Wendy said. "I'm so sensitive. Just about anything makes me cum and then I'm lost."

"I love being lost like that," Sonia said, laughing.

"Me, too," Wendy agreed. "It's so wonderful."

"What would you like to do now?" Carl asked, an arm around her waist, his other hand fondling a breast.

"Anything," Wendy sighed. "I'm so horny, I could scream. I've been like that since the other night."

"Why don't we go to the bedroom, then," Sonia suggested, taking her by the hand and leading the way. "I love how tall you are," she said, letting her dress slide to the floor, leaving her naked, her dark nipples hard berries on the ends of her breasts. "Such beautiful long legs with that delicious pussy at the top," she said as Wendy pulled her dress off over her head to stand naked.

"I loved how you tasted," Wendy said, blushing. "Your pussy is just so nice to eat."

"Show me," Sonia said, drawing her onto the bed with her and squatting over her face, her pussy spreading apart, her long, thick inner lips petaling apart beneath her dark clit.

Wendy reached up and pulled Sonia down, her tongue sliding up into her and tasting her musky juices as Sonia stretched out over her, pulling her legs up beneath her arms and leaning down to suck on her big clit, Wendy moaning as an orgasm rippled through her body.

"Such a beautiful pussy," Sonia said.

"That feels so good," Wendy sighed, arching her hips to press her pussy up against Sonia's mouth as she drank her up.

"You are so delicious," Sonia said when she lifted her face from Wendy's pussy, licking her lips, her chin glistening from her juices. "I think that Carl would like a turn," she said, rolling off of Wendy, who looked down and saw Carl laying between her spread legs, his face inches from her pussy. "He hasn't stop going on about how delicious you are, and he's right."

"I confess to dreaming about your pussy," Carl said before gluing his mouth to her.

"Oh, god, this is so nice," Wendy moaned as Carl ate her pussy.

"I'd love to eat you forever," Carl said, lifting his face from her pussy, "but I want to fuck you."

"Mmm, yes, please fuck me," Wendy urged, pulling her legs up towards her chest and hooking her elbows behind her knees, looking down as Carl slid his cock into her. "Oh, god, yes," she gasped as he began to pump his cock in and out of her.

"It's beautiful to watch you being fucked," Sonia said, reaching out to rub her pussy while Carl's cock continued to slide in and out of her, Wendy moaning as she came, her pussy spasming on Carl's cock as Sonia rubbed her big clit. "The way your pussy seems to grip his cock."

"Oh, it feels so good," Wendy gasped as Carl continued to fuck her, orgasm after orgasm wracking her body.

"I-I'm going to cum," Carl gasped many long minutes later.

"L-let me suck you," Wendy gasped, releasing her legs as he pulled his cock from her pussy, pushing up onto her elbows as he crawled up her body to straddle her chest, his cock exploding as he lay it on her extended tongue, cum shooting onto her tongue and into her mouth before she was able to wrap her lips around it and suck, siphoning the cum from him as she gulped it down.

"Damn, you really are incredible," Carl said as she sucked him dry, moaning when she felt Sonia's mouth fasten onto her gooey pussy as she finished sucking the last of the cum from his cock.

"God, I needed that," Wendy gasped when Carl finally dismounted her, laying sprawled on the bed as Sonia smiled at her.

"You are so wet," Sonia said. "It's like drinking from a magical fountain."

"I just love this," Wendy said, smiling when Sonia once again mounted her face, smiling down at her as she lifted her head to stick her tongue into her pussy, gently chewing on her long, thick inner lips, immediately awarded by a cascade of musky juices onto her tongue.

"How about getting on your knees?" Carl suggested when Sonia finally dismounted Wendy's flushed face, fisting his resurgent cock.

"Okay," Wendy agreed, rolling onto her stomach, then bringing her knees up so that her ass was up in the air. "Yessss," she sighed when she felt his cock once again filling her pussy.

"So damned tight," Carl gasped as he fucked her, reaching down to rub her starred rosebud with his thumb, sending her into a paroxysm of gasping orgasms. "You like that?" he asked, pressing his thumb into her ass while he continued to fuck her.

"Yes, yes," Wendy gasped. "I-I'm so sensitive there."

"Do you like it in the ass?" Carl asked. "Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"Oh, god, yes," Wendy gasped in reply. "But I haven't done that in a while. Go slowly, please."

Sonia reached over and pulled Wendy's ass cheeks apart, licking her lips as she watched her husband press the head of his cock against her starred rosebud, a deep groan coming from Wendy as it pressed into her.

"Jesus Christ, you are tight," Carl said as he worked his cock into her ass, then began to fuck her.

"Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god," Wendy gasped as he fucked her ass. "So good."

"You really do like this, don't you?" Sonia asked as she watched her husband fucking Wendy's ass.

"Oh, yes, yes," Wendy replied. "This is the best."

Wendy gasped in surprise when she felt Carl's cock swell in her ass, then begin to pulse, realizing that he was cumming in her, her ass clamping down on his cock as he filled her ass with cum.

"Now that is a sight to behold," Carl gasped when he finally pulled his cock from her ass, looking down at it gaping lewdly open, cum running from it down between her spread pussy lips to drip off of her big clit.

"Come, let's go get cleaned up," Sonia suggested, helping Wendy from the bed and taking her to their shower, Carl joining them.

"This has been just wonderful," Wendy said as the two of them washed her.

"I'm glad," Sonia said, smiling. "Maybe you'll join us again."

"Oh, yes, I'd like that," Wendy agreed.

"We have quite a few friends who would enjoy having you over for some fun like this," Sonia said. "Does that interest you?"

"You...you mean for sex?" Wendy asked.

"Yes," Sonia replied. "They're mostly our age, though."

"Oh, I don't care," Wendy said. "You really think that they'd like me?"

"I can guarantee it," Sonia replied, laughing. "The question is would you like it?"

"If it's like this, yes," Wendy replied, feeling a thrill course through her body at the idea of visiting people for sex parties.

"I'll make some phone calls if you'd like," Sonia said as they exited the shower and dried themselves. "Give them your number."

"You...you wouldn't mind?" Wendy asked.

"Of course not," Sonia laughed. "When it comes to sex, we're all about sharing."

"It sounds like fun," Wendy said. "I wouldn't mind as long as you don't."

Wendy was in a daze as they gave her a ride back to Destinations. She had been tempted to use the dating website to find people to help assuage her horniness, but had been reluctant. Now she wouldn't have to if Sonia and Carl had friends like themselves who she could fuck.

"Thank you so much," Wendy said as she hugged and kissed them both when they arrived at Destinations. "It was wonderful."

"For us, too," Sonia assured her, smiling. "I expect that Carl isn't going to let me get much sleep now."

"Damned straight," Carl agreed, smiling.

Wendy crawled into bed when she got to her room, a big smile on her face as she fell asleep, her dreams erotic and horny.

"Well, don't you look like the cat that ate the canary," Mary greeted her the next morning when she arrived at the office, giving her a quick kiss, the taste of Jonathan's cum heavy on her tongue and mouth.

"As do you," Wendy laughed.

"He's waiting for you," Mary said, smiling. "I'll bring coffee."

"Well, don't you look like sunshine this morning," Jonathan greeted her when she entered his office.

"I feel wonderful," Wendy said, smiling broadly.

"Carl mentioned to me that they were going to see you," Jonathan said.

"I know that they're your friends," Wendy said, blushing as she sat down. "I hope that you don't mind."

"Of course not," Jonathan laughed. "I know as well as anyone how much fun they are."

"They really are," Wendy sighed as Mary arrived with their coffee.

"Anything you care to share?" Jonathan asked, smiling.

"I should get to work," Wendy replied, avoiding an answer.

"Fair enough," Jonathan agreed.

"I'm meeting today with the advertising people that I contacted," Wendy informed him. "I want to finalize what it is we want from them. Should I run it by you before giving them the okay to get started?"

"Not necessary," Jonathan replied, shaking his head. "I trust your judgement. You do what you think needs to be done. I'm sure it will be just what we need."

"Okay," Wendy agreed, smiling. "Thank you. Tell me, could I get occupancy numbers for all of the properties, going back two years?"

"I'm sure that Fred and Tom will have that information," Jonathan replied. "I'll have them get it to you. Any special reason?"

"Just an idea that I have," Wendy replied. "I need to see the numbers first to know if it's a good idea or not. I'd rather not say anything yet."

"I'll make sure they get the information to you as soon as possible," Jonathan said. "So far, your ideas have been great. I can't wait to hear what you have in mind."

Wendy didn't get a minute to breath as she tried to deal with all of the irons that she had in the fire, grateful when Mary showed up with some lunch that she had ordered.

"Since I'm ordering for you, I got something for me, too," Mary said.

"Thank you," Wendy sighed. "I'd have just kept on working."

"You're going to kill yourself if you keep this up," Mary warned as they ate. "You need to pace yourself. Even god took a week to create everything."

"God didn't have to answer to anyone to justify his actions," Wendy replied. "I have to prove myself."

"I wonder if you're not holding yourself to too high a standard," Mary speculated. "Everyone is really happy with what you've done so far."

"The biggest problem here is complacency," Wendy told her. "I don't want to fall into that trap. I see so many possibilities. There is so much potential here. It's killing me that it takes so much time to get things done. I'm dying to see results already."

"I'd say that you are seeing results," Mary said. "I've never seen morale so high since I've been here. Everyone is excited about what you're trying to do."

"Then it has to work or else I'm toast," Wendy sighed. "My whole future depends on this."

"I have faith in you," Mary said.

"What about the QC problem?" Wendy asked. "Have you come up with any ideas yet?"

"As a matter of fact, I have," Mary replied, smiling. "You want to hear about it?"

"Tell me," Wendy said, listing with rapt attention as Mary explained what she had come up with. "What do you think?"

123456...8