Wendy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or me," Mary added, a big smile on her face as Wendy blushed.

"Why don't we go down to the jacuzzi?" Vera suggested. "I just love doing it outdoors under the stars."

"I just love doing it," Mary laughed as they all got to their feet. "I don't care where it is."

"No coffee tonight, Clarence," Jonathan said when he entered the room with the coffee service on a tray.

"Please join us at the jacuzzi," Vera said, smiling.

"It would be a pleasure, ma'am," Clarence replied, smiling.

They all went out the back of the house and through the garden to the jacuzzi outside the pool house.

"Clarence, please get René to help you pull some chaise lounges over and then join us, both of you," Vera said, letting her silk robe slide from her body onto the ground.

Mary didn't need an invitation, her miniskirt and blouse quickly joining Vera's robe on the ground.

"Oh, I just love these adorable breasts," Vera said, bending over to take a thick ruby nipple between her lips, a hand on Mary's ass.

When Wendy saw Jonathan remove his shirt, she removed her blouse, her large breasts swaying on her chest, her large pale nipples screwing into hard knots on the ends as she let her skirt slide to the ground, leaving her naked. Standing up, she found herself face to face with Jonathan, his big cock standing out in front of him.

"It's nice that we can share this part of our lives with you," he said, frankly looking her over, making the hair on her arms stand up when she saw him licking his lips in anticipation.

"Me, too," Wendy said, reaching out and wrapping her hand around his cock.

Clarence and René appeared, dragging four of the chaise lounges close to the jacuzzi.

"Why don't you help René out of his clothes, Mary?" Vera suggested, reaching up for the buttons to Clarence's vest.

Sitting down on the end of one of the chaise lounges, Wendy lay back, bringing her legs up and hooking her arms behind her knees, spreading her pussy wide open as Jonathan knelt down and sank his tongue into her, then began to eat her. On the chaise lounge next to her, Mary didn't waste any time, straddling René and guiding his big black cock to her pussy and sighing as she wriggled her ass as she impaled herself on it, while on her other side, Vera was on top of Clarence in a 69, his cock bigger than Jonathan's but not in René's league, though it was a nice dark chocolate color.

"Oh, yes," Wendy moaned when Jonathan moved up and sank his cock into her pussy.

Looking over, Wendy saw the big smile on Mary's face as she watched her, at the same time humping her ass up and down on René's big black cock. She gasped, her body writhing when Jonathan started rubbing her big clit with his thumb while he fucked her, orgasm after orgasm tearing through her body as her pussy spasmed on his plunging cock.

Wendy was at the point where she started to wonder if she was going to pass out when Jonathan slid his cock from her pussy and pulled her up into a sitting position, his glistening, gooey cock sticking in her face. Opening her mouth and extending her tongue, she moaned as he slid his cock into her mouth on her tongue, wrapping her lips around the shaft and collapsing her mouth on him, tasting herself as she sucked her juices from his cock.

Then his cock exploded in her mouth, cum blasting her tonsils as he came. She held him by his ass cheeks, sucking on him and gulping down his cum as he continued to fill her mouth, finally ending up with the tip of her tongue in the slit of his cock looking for any last bits of cum before sitting back, gasping for breath.

Next to her, she saw that Mary was once again in a 69 with René, cum leaking from her mouth to run down the shaft of his cock as her throat bobbed, trying to gulp it all down. Wendy had an orgasm watching her lap up the cum from the shaft of his cock. On the other side, she saw Clarence squeezing the last drops of cum from his cock onto Vera's pussy, her eyes widening when she saw his sculpted body, which hadn't been apparent in his house livery.

"Oh, that was just lovely," Vera sighed, "but I'm a mess again, it seems."

"Oh, let me," Mary said, climbing off of René and going over to kneel in front of Vera's spread, cum-filled and -covered pussy, leaning over to loudly slurp the cum from her before sinking her tongue in and sucking the cum cocktail from her.

"You are such a wonderful fuck," Jonathan said to Wendy, smiling. "My cock just loves the way your pussy feels wrapped around it."

"So does my pussy," Wendy said, then laughed. "God, I came so much."

"Clarence, can you please arrange some champagne?" Vera asked. "Enough for all of us, you and René included.

"Right away, ma'am," Clarence replied, getting to his feet and disappearing into the pool house.

"I'll want you next, René," Vera said.

"Always a pleasure, ma'am," René said, smiling broadly. "You know that I have a real weakness for rich white pussy."

"Ah, René, what would we do without you and that 10" cock of yours?" Jonathan laughed.

"Have to settle for less, I'd imagine," he replied, everyone laughing.

Clarence returned with six flutes and a magnum of Krug champagne, which he deftly opened, then poured, passing out the glasses.

"To good friends and wonderful sex," Vera said, raising her flute in a toast.

"Amen!" Mary said emphatically. "Especially the wonderful sex part."

The champagne was finished in short order and Vera pulled René down on top of her, her legs not quite fitting around his waist as his big black cock filled her pussy.

"I owe you," Jonathan said, getting down on his knees in front of Mary. "You suck my cock every morning and the only thing you get for is my thanks and a mouthful of cum.

"The perfect way to start the day," Mary said, leaning back on her elbows and bringing her heels up onto the edge of the chaise lounge, spreading her pussy wide open and smiling when he leaned over and ran his tongue up through her before sinking it in, Mary sighing as he slurped on her, drinking her tangy juices.

"You're very beautiful," Clarence said in his proper English accent as Wendy extended a shaky hand to wrap around the shaft of his chocolate cock.

"So are you," Wendy said, smiling up at him.

"Have you ever had a black cock before?" he asked, cocking his head to the side.

"No," Wendy replied, blushing.

"Then I'm honored to be the first," he said. "In the end, it's just a cock. Treat it nice and it cums."

"It's beautiful," Wendy said, leaning forward and running her tongue around the head before taking it into her mouth, moaning as she tasted him, his pre-cum leaking from the slit.

"I want your mouth," Clarence said, "but after I fuck you."

"Will you cum in my mouth?" Wendy asked, probing the slit of his cock with the tip of her tongue.

"I'd love to," he replied, gently pushing her back, then putting his hands on the insides of her thighs and pushing them apart as far as they'd go as he dropped to his knees in front of her spread pussy. "You have an incredibly beautiful pussy," he said, leaning over and dragging his tongue up through it. "And you taste heavenly," he said, smiling up at her, then bending down and gluing his mouth to her and sinking his tongue into her hole as she moaned, arching her hips as she came, her pussy spasming on his tongue in her.

"Oh, yes, fuck me," Mary urged as Jonathan began doing just that, her legs wrapped around his waist.

"I'm going to enjoy this," Clarence said when he rose up and positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to Wendy's pussy, smiling at her as he slowly pushed it into her, inch by inch, until he was buried. "Like warm wet silk," he said as he began to fuck her, her long legs reaching up to wrap around his waist.

"God, that feels amazing," Wendy gasped as his cock plunged in and out of her.

There was only the barest of breezes and the sounds of cocks plunging in and out of pussies, along with moans and groans and sighs. Wendy was in heaven, orgasm after orgasm rolling through her body, her pussy spasming on and massaging Clarence's cock as he fucked her. Glancing to the side, she saw Mary sit up and take Jonathan's cock into her mouth, her nostrils flaring as he came. On her other side, René was kneeling next to Vera's face, his cock in her mouth.

"It's time," Clarence said, pulling his cock from her pussy and helping her to sit up, unceremoniously sticking his glistening cock into her mouth when she opened it, immediately exploding and thickly coating her tongue with cum as she wrapped her lips around him and swallowed, then sucked, not stopping until she had drained every last drop of cum from him. "Thank you," Clarence said, shaking his head. "That was just great."

"I liked it, too," Wendy said, smiling as she licked her lips. "Your cum tastes good."

"You're welcome to a mouthful whenever you'd like," he said, laughing.

"I think some more champagne is in order," Vera said as she sat up, her chin and cheek covered with cum, using a finger to scrape it into her mouth. "Sometimes you are just too much, René."

"Thank you, ma'am," René said, smiling broadly.

Clarence quickly returned with another magnum of Krug champagne and filled their glasses.

"I understand that you saw Carl and Sonia the other night," Vera said out of nowhere.

"Uh, yes, I did," Wendy replied, stunned.

"You enjoyed yourself?" Vera asked, smiling.

"Very much," Wendy replied. "They're both so nice."

"Which of them do you prefer?" Vera asked.

"Excuse me?" Wendy said.

"If you could only be with one of them, which one would you pick?" Vera asked.

"Uh, well, probably Sonia," Wendy replied, flushing. "Carl's great, really nice, but I just love eating Sonia's pussy."

"I feel exactly the same," Vera said, sighing. "Carl is a great guy and he's fun, but Sonia is special. Like you."

"Amen!" Mary said, smiling.

"I didn't realize that you knew Sonia and Carl, Mary," Vera said.

"I don't, but I know Wendy," Mary said. "I'm absolutely addicted to eating her pussy."

"That's a growing club, it would seem," Jonathan said, smiling. "It was the one universal comment from the other night, how much they loved eating Wendy's pussy."

"Now you're embarrassing me," Wendy protested, flushing. "It's not like I can help it or anything."

"I'm looking forward to finding out what it's like," René said in his French accent.

"I've never stuck my tongue in a tastier one," Clarence said. "Like a juice machine."

"On that note," Vera said, tossing down the rest of her champagne, "come eat me, Jonathan, even though you'd prefer to eat Wendy."

"I always prefer you and you know it," Jonathan said as he sank to his knees at the end of the chaise lounge as she lay back. "It wouldn't matter how delicious it was, yours will always be my favorite."

"Sometimes he's just so sweet," Vera said with a sigh as he leaned over and fastened his mouth onto her pussy.

"I just want to get laid," Mary said with a laugh, pulling Clarence down on top of her as she lay back on one of the chaise lounges.

"You want some of that?" René asked as Wendy fondled his big black cock with both hands, leaning over to swipe her tongue across the head to taste his leaking pre-cum.

"Yes, but I'm terrified that it will split me in two," Wendy replied, looking up at him towering above her.

"Then you should fuck me," René suggested, sitting down on the chaise lounge, then laying back, his big black cock sticking straight up in the air as he slowly jacked it. "You control how much you take."

Her whole body trembling, Wendy straddled his body, reaching down beneath herself for his cock, guiding the head between her pussy lips and rubbed it up and down a few times before trying to lower herself onto it, gasping when she felt the head slip into her.

"God, you are so big," she said, rising up and down on the head a few times, then pressing down harder, moaning as a couple more inches slid into her.

"That's it, nice and easy," René encouraged as she slowly rose up and down on his cock, inch by inch watching it disappear up into her until she was finally sitting on him, his entire cock ensconced deep in her pussy, throbbing.

"Oh, this is amazing," Wendy gasped as she slowly began to fuck him, taking her time, still letting her pussy get used to his size, feeling her juices flowing as it got easier until she was comfortably sliding her ass up and down, moaning as she came nonstop.

"You have a really nice pussy," René said, filling his hands with her full breasts, pinching and pulling on her large pale nipples as they jutted out. "Lean back. I want to see it," he said, releasing her breasts as she leaned back on her hands, sliding her feet up beneath his shoulders. "Yes, beautiful," he said as he watched her rising up and down on his cock, her long inner lips clinging to the shaft and her pussy distending each time she rose up, the thick black shaft glistening with her juices.

"Oh, god!" Wendy almost screamed when he reached down and began rubbing her big fat clit, her pussy spasming on his cock as she came, moaning as she struggled to control her body as her orgasm rippled through her.

"Let...let me up," Mary said, scrambling to her feet when Clarence released her, dropping to her knees next to the chaise lounge that Wendy was on with René. "God, your pussy is incredible, Wendy," she said, leaning over and gluing her mouth to the junction of Wendy's pussy and René's cock, extending her tongue to lick his cock as Wendy struggled to rise up and down on it.

"Mary!" Wendy cried out when she started sucking on her clit, her body writhing out of control as her orgasm gripped her.

"I am going to cum," René announced, struggling to control himself with Wendy's pussy squeezing and massing his cock as it spasmed repeatedly as her orgasms continued to roil her body.

"Not...not in me," Wendy managed to gasp. "Let me suck you."

Mary moved out of the way, kneeling next to the chaise lounge as Wendy dismounted René's big black cock, grasping it with both hands as she leaned over and took the glistening head in her mouth. Mary gasped when she saw Wendy's eyes fly open, her nostrils flaring as René's cock exploded in her mouth, filling it with cum. Even gulping continuously, cum seeped out the corners of her mouth and ran down her chit. She began to choke, lifting her face from his cock, keeping both hands wrapped around it as cum continued to pulse from the slit as she tried to control herself, continuously swallowing as the cum ran down the shaft of his cock and coated her hands.

René groaned when she again lowered her face and took the head of his cock in her mouth, siphoning it as she sucked, the tip of her tongue jammed into the slit. When she could get no more cum from him, she began licking the shaft of his cock, slurping up the cum that had run down it, then began sucking on her fingers and licking her hands which were coated in cum.

"You are not what you initially seem, are you?" René asked when she finally rose up, gasping for air, her eyes wide open.

"Isn't that the truth," Vera said.

"I-I'm sorry," Wendy gasped, clearly in shock. "He...he just came so much."

"Do you love cum so much?" Vera asked wonderingly.

"Y-yes," Wendy replied, her face going scarlet. "I dream about eating cum. The first boy I ever sucked, he came in my mouth and I thought that I had died and gone to heaven, it tasted so good."

"My kind of a woman," Jonathan said, smiling. "Sound like anyone you know, Vera?"

"And I thought that I was the most cum-crazy person alive," Mary said. "That was insanely hot. I had no idea."

"Well, I appreciated it," René said, sitting up. "I look forward to feeding you more of it again."

"I think that I'm going to call it a night," Vera said. "You girls are welcome to stay the night. We'd love it. But we can also have the car take you home if you'd prefer."

"I think that I've had enough for one night," Wendy said. "I'd like to go home."

"I don't mind staying," Mary said, smiling.

Wendy awakened the next morning late to the sound of her phone ringing, her head thick from all of the wine and champagne the previous night, her pussy still a bit sore from René's cock. Even though she had brushed her teeth twice, her mouth was still suffused with the taste of cum, which made her pussy wet as she answered the phone.

"It's about time," she heard Mary's voice on the other end. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," Wendy replied, trying to focus. "Where are you?"

"I'm downstairs. The limousine just dropped me off," Mary said, the pleasure in her voice impossible to miss.

"You're here?" Wendy asked.

"I thought that I'd check on you," Mary said. "You seemed pretty out of it when you left last night."

"Come on up," Wendy said, buzzing the front door open for her.

"It's a shame you left when you did," Mary said when she breezed in, a big smile on her face. "Though I'm not really complaining. Jonathan fucked me and Vera all night, at least when we weren't eating each other. He's such an amazing stud."

"I...my pussy was sore from René," Wendy said.

"How does it feel now?" Mary asked, reaching out to cup it, slipping a finger into her and feeling how wet she was. "Maybe I should eat you, make you feel better?"

"That sounds great," Wendy said, turning and heading back to the bedroom.

It was late afternoon when they finally got up and showered together, having eaten each other to numerous orgasms before falling asleep in each other's arms, then waking up to do it again.

"I'm hungry," Mary said. "Pussy is great, but it's not filling."

"We can order from the restaurant through room service," Wendy said. "I don't feel like getting dressed or going out."

"Sounds good to me," Mary said.

When room service rang the doorbell, Mary went to answer the door naked, smiling and thanking the goggle-eyed man who delivered the food.

"That poor man," Wendy laughed when she brought the food to the table.

"How can you say that?" Mary laughed. "He got to see me, didn't he?"

"Thank you for coming to check on me," Wendy said, impulsively hugging Mary as she stood next to her, then sucked on one of her thick ruby nipples momentarily.

"We're sisters, aren't we?" Mary asked as she sat down and they began to eat.

"I needed that," Wendy sighed when she finished, sitting back.

"Me, too," Mary agreed. "Fucking is hard work, especially big cocks like those."

"I still can't believe that it all happened," Wendy said, shaking her head.

"I can't believe that Vera gets to fuck them all the time," Mary said, "though that monster cock of René's would wear my pussy out in no time. So, are you really going to be a fuck toy with their friends?" she asked, Wendy having told her the whole story about Carl and Sonia.

"It's not like that," Wendy said defensively. "It was nice, and fun. And not complicated. Everyone knows that it's just about the sex. It's not...messy the way it can be with guys. They always read more into it."

"Maybe you'll take me with you sometime," Mary suggested.

"Is that what this is all about?" Wendy laughed. "If the situation even arises, I'll do what I can, but it was just once. There's no guarantee that it will happen again, or with other people."

"Don't kid yourself," Mary said. "You just don't get how hot you are, which is sweet. You're not stuck-up or anything. But trust me, once someone gets to taste that sweet pussy of yours, they're going to want more. I don't know what it's like to fuck you, though I'd love to, but from what I've seen, that seems pretty nice, too. And you're really young compared to them. You could be their daughter. That makes the hot factor even hotter."

"I just like getting off and then not having to think about it," Wendy said. "I can't afford to be distracted by some emotional entanglement right now. It's taking everything I have to try to keep my head above water at work."

1...345678