What are Sisters for? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James, take these."

"What are they?"

"Female hormones. They should start you developing breasts, enhance your figure, soften your skin, things like that." With each thing I said, he grew paler. Grace just stared at us both.

"You're turning me into a woman."

"Well, yes, look how you're dressed." He flushed and looked away. "Don't worry, we're not going all the way. Nothing's getting chopped off," I mocked, "but the hair removal, the hormones? They're pretty much permanent changes, there's not really any going back."

"I won't do it," he said quietly.

"Up to you," I said. "But you know the alternative. You either do what you're told, everything you're told, or you're on your own. And, if you decide to leave, there's no coming back. This is a one-time offer."

I watched him, still holding out the hand with the pills. I could almost see something break inside of him when he gave in.

"Fine," he said reaching for them, "I'll take them."

"No, not like that. Kneel." He stared at me for a moment, then dropped down to his stocking-clad knees. Seeing him reach for them again, I said, "No hands." So, instead, he leaned forward and ate them with his mouth. He swallowed them dry; and with them went his masculinity and independence—a bitter pill indeed. I reached out and patted him on the head.

"Good girl," I said. "But, you know, James is far too masculine. From now on you're 'Jenny.' You'll go by it and answer to it, understood?"

"Yes," he whispered.

I gestured to Grace to join us, and she did without complaint. She dropped easily to her knees next to her husband and waited passively. Going back to my bag, I pulled them each out a collar. I slipped them around their necks and buckled them. They were plain collars, black leather with a simple D-ring hanging at the center of their throats.

"Good," I said. "Start going through your things, and figure out what you want to keep—mainly personal items and mementos. It's all subject to approval. Clothes we'll have to go through. Food, toiletries, and the rest will be donated or thrown out. Most of the rest will be sold. Just make a start on things now, while I make a few calls, most of the rest will be done in the next few days."

I spent some time on the phone. I made sure Ben was going to be around tonight, then talked with a couple other people giving some instructions to make sure everything was ready, and I confirmed some appointments I had tentatively set over the last couple days. As I did that, I watched the two of them putter around. James, or Jenny now, kept trying to talk about what was happening with Grace, but she kept telling him there was nothing to talk about and brushing the conversation off.

James gathered up a small record collection, his diplomas, a couple souvenirs, and some other small odds and ends. Grace had a few photo albums, her old teddy bear, and a shoebox full of old letters and post cards. She was also going through her jewelry box making 3 piles, and she had a small pile of books next to her. I wandered over to see what she was up to.

"They're my diaries," she said when she saw me looking. "I'd like to keep writing them." I nodded, and picked one up.

"Of course," I said as I flipped through one of them. I wasn't reading anything, more seeing how she would react—she didn't. "What's with the jewelry?"

"These are the things I really want to keep," she said pointing at one of the two smaller piles. "It's mostly heirlooms or antiques, a couple special gifts. The second is stuff I'd like to keep, it's mainly the things I like the most. The big pile is all the stuff I don't care about."

Her wedding ring was in the second pile. Picking it up, I glanced at her with a questioning look. She turned her face away from me, looking at the floor.

"Some things I'd rather give up than others," she said. I put the ring back without comment.

"You can keep both piles you set aside, but mostly you'll be wearing little or no jewelry." She nodded, and started packing it up. When she was done, I took out my keys and handed them to Jenny née James. "Go put these in the trunk" I told him. He hesitated, and then took them.

"I have to go dressed like this, don't I?"

"Yes," I said, "but put on some shoes or you'll snag your stockings."

He heaved a sigh, but did what he was told. We both watched through the window as he carried the two boxes to the car dressed in his wife's lingerie.

"He'll need some heels," I said. Grace made a small hmphing sound, but didn't comment. When he returned, I told them, "Get ready to leave. Put something on, but only on your lower half, the rest stays." They both went to get something to wear out.

Jenny put on a pair of jeans, they were loose so they looked a little silly with the camisole but not too bad. Grace, though, put on a small pair of cut-offs and a pair of Keds that looked perfect with what she had on. Grace almost bumped into her husband as we were leaving; he had stopped at the door.

"I don't think I can do this," he said.

Grace took his hand and said, "Come along, Jenny," in a quiet voice. He gave a small flinch, but went with her. Jenny tried to get into the front, but Grace pulled them both toward the back seat.

"Ride up front, Grace," I told her.

We all got in, and I started driving. After a few minutes, it became obvious I wasn't heading to my house. The former-James leaned forward and asked where we were going.

"To get your hair done, Jenny," I said. He jerked back in his seat, almost as if he'd been slapped. I thought I saw Grace's lips quirk in an almost-smile, but I might have imagined it.
I pulled into a mostly-deserted salon parking lot. It was run by a friend of mine, and she was staying open late as a favor. As we got out of the car, I pulled another surprise from my bag. I went up to each of them and clipped a chain leash with leather handle to their collars. Their eyes widened, but neither made a comment.

Trailing their leads in my left hand, I led them both inside. My friend Sandra was there to greet us when we came in. She came forward and gave me a hug and a kiss while the other two fidgeted at the end of their leashes. The shop was mostly empty; there were no other customers besides us and only Sandra and two assistants were still there.

"So," Sandra asked, "what can we do for you tonight, dear?" Then her voice turned a little mocking, "Here to get your pets groomed, are we?" I gave that comment a small chuckle.

"Yes, Grace here just needs a new hairstyle," I said. "Something young," I continued while giving my older sister a wink, "and flirty. Nothing too elaborate. And no dye, I want the carpet to continue to match the drapes." That last got a small laugh from everyone—well, everyone who wasn't collared. Sandra nodded.

"And for her?" she asked, indicating Jenny.

"Poor Jenny needs the works," I said. "Nails, facial, make-over, and make-up lessons, plus she'll need a completely new hairstyle. Something very feminine, but not too difficult to manage—after all, she's new at this," I finished, smiling.

"Does she need to stay matching, too?"

"Not an issue, as of a couple hours ago," I said, causing Jenny to blush and the two assistants to giggle.

"Well, how about this: Kelly and I will start with Jenny. Rosie should be able to handle Grace for you by herself, since she just needs a cut and a style. How's that sound?"

"Perfect, if you trust her then so do I."

I separated the leashes and handed Jenny's to Sandra. She took it, gave it a quick jerk and barked, "Come!" and led Jenny away. I offered Grace's leash to Rosie, who took it gingerly.

"This is so cool," she said quietly while holding the leash. "Um, this way," she told Grace and led her to her work area. I trailed along after them, to watch what happened. Rosie was younger than us, college-aged or not much older, and she liked to talk. As she got Grace settled in, she was constantly chatting. Mostly asking Grace about her situation, questions Grace couldn't much answer because everything was still too new.

Once the girl tried to ask Grace's opinion on a possible style, but Grace told her that it wasn't her decision. Rosie flushed a little, and looked at me. I just smiled and told her to use her own judgment, and soon she was snipping and styling away.

Grace has light chestnut colored hair, with coppery highlights. I always wished for her hair color, but she always said I was luckier being blond. Still, it was a great color but she never did much with it. She kept her hair longish, but mostly just brushed it and let it hang loose or pulled it into a ponytail.

Rosie cut her hair short, about level with her chin, or a bit past. She gave Grace a layered bob with razor-finished edges. It looked very good on her, and made her look younger. She was 28, but looked more college-aged with the new cut, maybe post-grad but still fresh and young. It looked good enough I was a little jealous. Grace looked happy with it, too.

"Rosie, that's perfect! You did a fantastic job," I told her.

"It really is nice, thank you," Grace said.

"It turned out even better than I expected," Rosie admitted, as she finished brushing away the loose hairs from Grace.

When she was done, Rosie led grace back to me. She looked charmingly bashful as she handed back the leash. I thanked her again, and handed her a folded bill.

"Here, this is for you, I love the results." Handing her a card, I said, "And, this is if you ever decide you'd like to try being on the other end of the leash." I gave her a smile and a wink.

Rosie went to help the others with Jenny, but it still looked like it'd be awhile yet so I told Grace we were going for coffee. We got back into the car and headed towards a coffee shop.

"You really do look great, you know," I said.

"Thank you. I really do like it, I didn't expect to," she said. A few minutes passed quietly, and then she said, "Can I ask questions? About this, I mean."

"Of course you can."

"Why are you trying to make me look young? I mean, the haircut, and then you dressed me up like I was in an x-rated sleepover movie. Is it just because I'm the older sister?"

"No, not really. Though, there's probably a little of that there, too. Truth is, I just like the look. And since I can tell you what to wear, you have to put up with my tastes."

"Why are you making my husband a girl?"

I smiled and said, "Ask me that again tomorrow, then I'll answer you. Besides, it's not like you dislike the idea."

"What?"

"Please, I saw the way you looked at him when you first saw him walking around in your undies. Don't tell me part of you didn't like it." She blushed and averted her eyes, not answering with words.

We pulled into the coffee house and went inside. I was leading her on the leash again, so we attracted quite a few looks. We ordered, got our coffee, and sat down before resuming the conversation.

"Ok, so why are you walking us on a leashes?" she asked me. "Do you just want to torment us?"

"No, in fact I'd rather you enjoyed yourself, or learned to. I do it because I like being in charge."

"What do you mean?"

"It, dominance, is about control. I like making you do things. But, say, making you hand me a napkin doesn't really have much impact—you'd do it anyway. Making you do something you wouldn't normally do is much more satisfying. That's a big part of it, another is a bit more basic: You're mine, so I like showing that off."

"Childish."

"Sure," I agreed. "My turn," I said. "You're enjoying yourself, aren't you?" She gave another small blush, and took a moment answering.

"I'm not sure. It's all mixed up with everything that's been going on. I'm still kind of in shock emotionally, but I think I might. I don't know, but it's definitely...interesting."

"Good," I said, grinning.

"That's me, though. I don't think James/Jenny feels the same way."

"No, he probably doesn't at the moment. But he'll either adjust or he won't. I think he'll come out looking good, at least."

"I doubt that's a comfort."

"Maybe not right now, but I think in the long run it might be. I know I'd feel worse in that kind of situation if I looked ridiculous on top of everything else."

"You think he'll look good?"

"James was thin, smallish, and a bit effeminate with long hair; all that gives the girls a lot to work with. I think Jenny's lucky in that respect." Grace looked doubtful, but didn't disagree. We finished our coffees, and chatted some about other things, then went back to check on Jenny.

When we got back to the salon, they were waiting for us. They stopped us just inside, then pulled Jenny into view from one of the cubicles. She stood there, clearly embarrassed, but still mustered a little smile at our reaction.

"Wow," I said quietly, eyes wide. Grace said nothing; her mouth had just dropped open.

They had done her nails in a pale pinkish color. After giving her a facial, they had applied her makeup meticulously. Her hair was just above shoulder length, and loosely curled. The color was a darkish red, with some darker highlights. The total effect was pretty amazing,

"Just, wow," I said again. Sandra grinned.

"I'm a genius," she said.

"You are."

"The curl is a perm. The color is Henna Red, and we did some darker highlights to make it look a bit more natural. It shouldn't be too hard for her to fix herself, but she'll have to come in regularly for maintenance. Probably once a week, or her roots might start to show."

"She'll be here," I promised. I realized then that I was actually thinking of 'Jenny' as a girl. The makeover had made a huge difference, and I think Jenny would've passed as female at a casual glance. She probably wouldn't stand up to a really detailed look—yet. In a couple months that might be different, too.

"You really do look good, Jenny," I said. The compliment left her looking conflicted. I'm sure part of her liked hearing it, but she was probably still upset about the cause. "Tell them thank you for doing such a wonderful job."

"Thank you," Jenny muttered sullenly.

"She really does look amazing," Grace said, causing big smiles among Sandra and her crew.

I paid the bill, then I collected my slaves and we left. I drove us home. It was getting late, and we still hadn't eaten. Plus, I wanted to show them off to Ben.

"Leave your stuff for now," I told them as we arrived. Once we were inside I said, "Lose the pants and shoes, and leave the rest." Once they had done that, I attached their leashes and led them deeper into the house.

I found Ben in a lounge reading a paper. I stopped in the doorway, making sure Jenny and Grace stopped past the door so they couldn't be seen from inside. I cleared my throat to get Ben's attention.

"Ben, darling," I said when he looked up. "You remember my sister Grace?" I asked, tugging her leash and pulling her into view. He smiled, and gave her a quick look over. His eyes settled on her breasts, which were clearly defined by the thin shirt she had on.

"Nice haircut," he said while smirking, eyes never leaving her chest. Grace flushed a little, but remained posed.

"And this," I said tugging on the other leash, "is Jenny. Do make her feel welcome, she's a little skittish." Jenny walked into the room and Ben's jaw dropped.

"I can't believe it's the same person," he said.

"Jenny-girl, give him a spin," I said, giving her ass a light slap, "let him see the whole package." She gave a yip as my hand stuck her cheeks, bared by the thong, but she did it. She turned around slowly, and then turned back again to avoid her leash becoming tangled. Ben was obviously interested, and his scrutiny seemed to be making Jenny nervous.

"When's dinner?" I asked Ben.

"Soon."

"Good," I said. I walked over to a chair, pulling Grace and Jenny with me. "Sit," I told them as I took a seat. Jenny glanced around for a chair, but Grace realized my intent. She lowered herself gracefully to the floor, pulling Jenny down with her.

Ben and I sat there, talking about our day and other idle talk. We ignored the subject of the two slaves sitting at my feet, and didn't include them in our conversation. After a bit one of the maids, Laura, called us to dinner and we all went to the dinning room.

I led Jenny and Grace each to their seats and removed their leash. Soon dinner was served. I don't think either of them realized they lacked full place settings until the food arrived. Neither of them had any utensils. Grace was about to ask, I think, then her plate was brought out. The food had been pre-cut into small, bite-size slivers.

Grace looked at me, then at the plate of food, then back at me. I gave her a smile, and she rolled her eyes and started eating with her fingers. Jenny glowered a little, but did the same.

Dinner was mostly silent; there was a great deal of tension in the room. Ben and I, of course, felt anticipation. Jenny and Grace both looked nervous to varying degrees. I think Grace felt anticipation as well, but I don't know if Jenny felt anything except wariness. I found myself eating slowly, just to draw things out and keep the tension going. Then finally we were all done.

"Ready?" Ben asked me. I nodded and we stood up to leave.

"Come," I ordered the two slaves, snapping my fingers imperiously.

We headed to the master bedroom, which is really a suite of rooms. There's a sitting room when you first enter, then a large bedroom complete with its own smaller sitting area, there's a master bath, walk-in closets, and both Ben and I have private rooms with their own beds.

It was Ben's private room that we went to. It's a pretty plain room, with a small office setup, large tv with attendant gadgets, a sofa, loveseat, and bed. Ben sat on the end of the bed, and I drew Grace and Jenny in near to him.

"Well," I asked them, "are you ready to earn your keep?" After a moment's hesitation, they both nodded yes nervously. I stepped up close behind Grace and whispered softly in her ear, "You'll get to participate, but this is your husband's moment. Just watch, and enjoy, till you're called upon." She gave me a quizzical look, but I ignored it.

I wrapped my arms around Grace from behind, and rested my chin on her shoulder. With our bodies this close, I could feel her tension; her body was practically vibrating. I looked at Jenny from over Grace's and said, "Kneel." She dropped down to her knees with her attention still focused on me. The next bit was a shock to both of them.

"Now, Jenny, open his pants." I felt Grace's body jerk with startlement, and Jenny just looked at me aghast. "Now, Jenny," I said. "Don't make me repeat myself." She reached out, then, and started fumbling Ben's belt and zipper open. While she did that Ben unbuttoned his shirt, and pulled it and his undershirt off.

Ben was 34, a little lean but very fit and tanned. He looked good sitting there shirtless, and I could feel Grace shifting slightly in interest. I chuckled slightly, and felt her cheek heat up against mine when she knew I had caught her looking.

"Take off the pants next," I told Jenny, "and that includes the boxers." Ben boosted up slightly, and pushed the pants down over his butt. He left the rest to Jenny, though. She leaned close, grabbed the waistband, and started to pull them down. She got them about halfway down his thighs, then Ben's cock sprung free from his pants, and popped up. Because of the way she was bent forward, it bounced against Jenny's nose. She gasped and fell back on her butt. She looked sheepish, and we all got a little laugh—even Grace. Leaning forward again, Jenny pulled Ben's pants the rest of the way down and off.

"Grab it, hold it in your hand," I told her next. Jenny reached out and took hold of Ben's dick. "Good girl, now lean forward and give it a kiss." She looked at me, pleading with her eyes. "That's right, Jenny," I told her, "you lost your manhood, so give Ben's a really big kiss."