What are Sisters for? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, and looking a little queasy, she did it; Jenny bent close and placed a wet kiss on the crown of Ben's cock. She wanted to pull away, but Ben put a hand behind her head and held her in place. He looked at me, and I nodded. "Do it," I told him, "fuck her mouth." He held her head in place with his hands then pushed forward with his hips—sliding himself into her mouth. Jenny let out a whimpering moan as her mouth was violated.

Grace and I looked on, and I heard a sharp intake of her breath while it happened.

"Do you like that?" I asked, whispering in her ear. Her head moved in a tiny nod. "You like watching your husband sucking dick, while dressed as a girl?" She nodded again, more quickly this time. "Show me how much you like it," I said. Moving one of my hands from around her waist, I took her hand and guided it to her panties. She looked at me from the corner of her eye while still trying to stay focused on the action in front of us. "Show me," I said again, gliding my hand over hers. Understanding, she started to move her hand, masturbating through her panties.

"That's it," I said, "but gently, slowly. That's it, just enough to enjoy the show more; you're still far from being allowed to come."

Meanwhile, Jenny was still fellating my husband. Ben held her head in both of his hands, and was moving it forward and back over his shaft. Jenny still looked wide-eyed, but wasn't struggling, and was applying suction.

"Gracie, how big is your husband?" I asked in a normal tone of voice.

"About six inches."

"Hmm, Ben's got that beat by two. So, think this is the first time Jenny's been up close and personal with a big dick?" I watched Jenny flush in embarrassment at our words, and Ben smiled and pulled her deeper. "Or maybe not, she seems to be getting used to it awfully fast..."

Grace's body squirmed in my arms. Writhing against me, her heart rate picked up and her breathing quickened.

"You really like it, don't you? You're really getting off on having a cock-sucking husband." Grace gasped and I felt her body spasm back against me. I think she'd have fallen if I wasn't holding her. "Dirty slut, you just came!" Jenny, her mouth still full of dick, stared at Grace in disbelief. Ben gave an appreciative chuckle as he watched her reaction, too.

Grace turned her head away from them, refusing to meet their eyes. Her cheeks burned in shame, and her hand quit moving.

"Don't worry, Gracie, part of her is enjoying it, too. Look," I said pointing at Jenny, "see that bulge in her panties? Her little girl-cock is hard! Someone's gotten all excited from giving a blowjob." Grace was back to watching the show again, but now Jenny had her eyes tightly closed. She had other things to concentrate on, anyway, as Ben increased the pace.

Ben started moving her head, and mouth, faster. At first Jenny struggled with the pace, but soon adjusted. After a couple of minutes, Ben released her head and Jenny continued the pace on her own. Jenny was now moving without direction. Her pace varied slightly, but she kept going. And, judging by the small moans and groans Ben was emitting, she wasn't doing a bad job.

While Grace and I watched, Jenny continued to pleasure Ben with her mouth. I could tell Ben was getting close.

"Soon you'll be getting your prize, Jenny," I warned her. "Don't lose a drop."

It wasn't long after that when Ben grabbed her head again. He pulled Jenny down against him and gave a deep groan as his hips spasm. Jenny had the look of a trapped animal as Ben came in her mouth. After a couple minutes he released her and fell back on the bed. Jenny pulled her mouth from him with a small slurping sound. She sat up, looking around a little wildly.

"Oh, no," I told her, "you swallow." And, eyes still wild, she did; her throat gulped, and her face mad a grimace, but she swallowed. After, she sat panting, trying to regain her breath. I left Grace by herself and walked over to Jenny. "That's it, that's a good little cock-sucker," I said stroking her cheek. She turned to me and gave me an angry look.

"Now, none of that," I said. "Your decisions put you here; you're at least as responsible as me. Besides, don't pretend you didn't get excited, we can all see the evidence—your little girl-cock is tenting your panties." She flushed and turned away, but I took her chin and turned her back to face me. "Don't hate me because having a cock in your mouth got you all worked up. The truth now, part of you was enjoying that, weren't you?"

"Yes," Jenny said in a small voice.

"That's a good girl. Don't worry, dear, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy yourself here. From now on, you're to do whatever Ben tells you, just as if I told you, understand? If our orders conflict, you obey me, but otherwise you do anything he tells you, got it?"

"Yes."

"Now, get up on the bed, on your hands and knees." She crawled up and knelt there, waiting for whatever came next. "You know," I said stroking her butt, then giving it a little slap, "maybe I'm not turning you into a girl—maybe I'm just making the outside match the inside."

I left Jenny there, confused and trembling. I went and fetched Grace, bringing her close to where Jenny knelt. Ben got up and joined us, so all three of us where gathered around behind Jenny. I stepped back behind Grace and wrapped my arms around her again.

"Pull down her panties," I told Grace. "Just the back, pull them down past her butt and leave them there." She grabbed the back of Jenny's thong and pulled it down. Jenny lowered her front half, hiding her face in her arms. I took a bottle of lube and handed it to Grace. "You know what comes next, and you get to help. Get them ready."

Grace poured some of the lube between Jenny's cheeks and worked it in along the crack. After pouring more into her hand, she started stroking Ben's cock, slicking the entire length.

"That's good," I said, "he's going to take your husband, so make sure he's nice and slippery. Jenny's going to get fucked, andyou'regoing to help." Ben moved onto the bed behind Jenny, with Grace's hand still stroking. "Jenny, reach back and spread your cheeks." Reaching back left her with no support in front, and her face pressed into the bed. She pulled her butt open, and her position raised it up like a lewd offer.

I stopped for a moment to enjoy the tableau in front of me. My brother-in-law made into a girl, kneeling on the bed with her face down and ass up, my husband knelt behind her ready to fuck her, and my sister was stroking my husband's dick, getting it ready. The stage was set.

"Now Grace," I said, "you're going to help Ben take her, you're going to help him take your husband's ass. Aim him at the hole, and guide him in—it's time for Jenny to become a woman."

Grace did as I told her; she took Ben's cock and positioned the head against Jenny's puckered opening. She held it steady as Ben thrust forward, driving the first couple inches into Jenny's ass. Jenny let out a high-pitched yelp followed by a piteous moan as she was penetrated.

"Very good, Jenny, that sounded very feminine!" I said, mocking her pain.

Ben continued to push forward, driving himself deeper and deeper. Occasionally he would pull back slightly before thrusting forward again. Jenny continued to groan and grunt as her penetration progressed. Soon Grace's hand was pressed between their two bodies, and with another thrust Ben closed the gap enough that Grace had to pull her hand away.

With a last, long push, Ben drove in the rest of the way. His belly now rested against Jenny's upturned buttocks; he was completely inside of her. Stopping there for a moment, he took a small breather before continuing. Jenny lay panting and gasping, and her eyes glistened with tears. Yet, the tell-tale bulge in her panties was still present.

Grace stood watching, seemingly transfixed.

"You really like that, don't you?" I asked. Grace nodded and I continued, "Tell me, tell me what you like."

"I like seeing my husband, Jenny, get fucked," she said finally. "I like seeing it." She paused, thoughtfully, and then she said, "She looks good with a cock in her ass."

"Well, I wouldn't worry—something tells me you'll get to see it again." Grace flashed a quick grin at those words, and Jenny let out another groan.

Apparently deciding he had waited long enough, Ben went into motion again. He started with long, slow strokes. He'd pull almost all the way out, and then slowly push himself back in. After several minutes of that, he began to quicken the pace.

"The action's really starting now," I said to Grace, "go give them a bit more lube."

Grace took the bottle and poured some more down the valley between Jenny's cheeks. Rubbing it in between strokes she tried to spread it around.

"That's enough, now just watch."

She stepped back a little, to where she could better take in the whole view. Ben was thrusting hard now and faster all the time. Jenny was getting well and truly fucked. Ben's hands were gripping her hips, pulling her back to meet each thrust. Their bodies came together in loud slaps, and you could hear the each stroke squelch wetly in the lubricant.

Jenny was still moaning, but the look on her face wasn't one of pain—I think she had gotten used to it. Continuing to thrust, Ben dropped his hands from her hips but Jenny continued to meet each surge of his hips with her own. Just like when she had given the blowjob Jenny was now moving on her own.

Jenny moved her hands, no longer holding herself open. She used them to support herself, to give herself more leverage to rock back in time to Ben's rhythm. Not being held anymore, Jenny's butt rippled with every impact as Ben bottomed out in her. He watched the ripple for a few strokes, then as he pulled back he slapped her ass.

Jenny gave a loud groan at the stroke, and her face collapsed back against the bed. Her arms stretched out in front of her, and her fingers clawed at the bedding. Ben spanked her again, and again Jenny let out a loud groan. But this time, she went limp, her body shuddering. I saw the bulge in the thong twitching, then liquid seeping through it.

"Look at that," I said to Grace, "Jenny just came! The dirty girl, she just messed her panties." Grace didn't answer; I think she was too aroused for words. And Jenny was in her own world, just writhing and moaning as Ben continued to use her.

If he cared that she had come, Ben didn't show it. He kept thrusting into Jenny's vulnerable backside, seeking his own relief. It wasn't long in coming, either. Ben was soon breathing erratically, and stroking even more quickly. He reached down and curled an arm beneath Jenny's chest, and hauled her up. He held her body tight against his, and then his hips bucked as he drove deep inside her one final time and he groaned with his own release.

He kept grinding hard against her as he came. Jenny, just coming down from her own orgasm, experienced another new sensation as Ben flooded her bowels. Finally, he was finished and let Jenny drop and even collapsed on top of her. Jenny looked at us wide-eyed and slightly squished from beneath Ben's larger body. I gave her a smile, but took Grace's hand.

"Come along, Grace," I told her, "they'll be awhile recovering, let's give them some alone-time." And then I led her from the room.

---

"Have you figured it out?" I asked Grace as I led her through the main bedroom to my private room.

"Jenny is Ben's, so...I'm yours?"

"Bright girl."

"But, why?"

"Why what?" I asked as we entered my room. My room isn't stylish. But, it's luxurious and comfortable. The carpet is plush, with extra-thick padding, so that the floor always comfortable. The furniture is soft, over-stuffed, and welcoming. And it's all upholstered in sensuous leathers and cloth. I have a large canopy bed with velvet curtains.

"Why...I don't know, why do you switch genders?"

"Well, we both are normally pretty dominant, and neither of us likes to play the sub all that much." I guided us over to a cozy leather loveseat and we sat down facing each other. "So we discussed various options, and our preferences and desires. It took awhile, but we found the right setup for us.

"We wanted to find a solution that'd leave us both happy, and keep us from being jealous of each other. Ben doesn't mind if I have a fling with a guy, really, but he doesn't want anything serious between me and another man. He's a typical guy, though, and likes the idea of me with girls, so doesn't care what I do with them. This works out for us because I like girls."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm bi, I guess. But I much prefer women."

"What about Ben?"

"What about him?"

"Well, he's a guy."

"You noticed!" I smiled as Grace blushed slightly, then I went on, "I love Ben. I enjoy being with him. But, physically, I'd say my attraction towards him was kind of lukewarm. I love Ben," I said sliding a hand over her bare thigh, "but Ilikegirls.

"But that's me. Just like Ben didn't want me to have a real relationship with another man, I didn't want him with some other women at his beck and call. However, it wouldn't be fair if I hadmyplaymates and he had none. Ben's got a thing for trannies though, and I don't have a problem with that. It all works out."

"Doesn't he mind you with the, uh, trannies?"

"No, as far as he's concerned they're girls. Besides, it doesn't come up all that much. I prefer actual girls. So," I said leaning closer to her, "now you know your situation, do we have a problem?"

"You and me, you mean?"

"Yes."

"It's wrong..."

"Probably," I smiled, "but that wasn't my question."

"I don't think so."

"Good," I said. Lashing my hand out quickly, I seized her hair. I jerked her head back and heard her gasp. I pushed her back against the arm of the love seat and used my grip in her hair to arch her backwards. I moved forward on my knees until I was astride her waist. I looked down into her eyes and said, "Yes, very good." Then I kissed her. I kissed her hard, and forced my tongue into her mouth.

Grace was too startled to react at first, but then she relaxed. Her muscles loosened, and she surrendered herself to my grip. And, she started to kiss me back. She slid her tongue along mine, responding to my movements but making none on of her own. Having thoroughly explored her mouth, I leaned back and sat up.

"Get on the floor," I told her.

I was still on top of her, so she had to work herself free. I watched interestedly as she shimmied her way out from between my thighs and slid to the carpet. She knelt there before me with the slightest curve of a smile on her face. I turned so that I was facing her and sat back down, stretching my legs out to either side of her.

"Take off my boots and pants." She pulled the boots off one at a time, followed by my socks. Then reached up and unzipped the leather pants and shucked them off. "The leather made me all sweaty, lick me clean," I ordered. Grace looked a little surprised, but took my right foot in her hand, lifted it up, and slid her tongue between my toes.

I loved the sensation, I loved watching her do it, and I loved that it was my sister doing it. Pulling off my shirt, I tossed it aside leaving me naked. I leaned back as Grace continued to lap the sweat from my skin. She had finished with the foot and was working her way up from my ankle using long, soft strokes of her tongue—it was divine. She had to move up and lean forward over my legs as she progressed up past my knees. I felt the ends of her hair trailing over my sensitized skin. Soon Grace was licking my upper thighs, and looked about to venture between my legs.

"Don't forget the other leg," I said, and she moved back and started over with my left leg. I reveled in the gentle point of pressure that was her tongue. It wasn't long before she was around my upper thighs again. I reached down and stopped her, and pushed her back.

She looked a little confused, but I kept pushing her back until she was lying on her back. I moved down then and straddled Grace's face. Looking down into her eyes I said, "I sweated here, too," and lowered my cunt to her mouth.

Grace's tongue darted out tentatively, barely making contact before jerking back. Then, when the world didn't end, she slid it back out and started licking. She didn't really have any technique, but I figured that was ok—I'd teach her. I directed where I wanted her to lick by moving my hips, and presenting new areas to her tongue. Mostly I was just letting her explore, for now.

It felt good, but wasn't likely to accomplish anything. It wasn't long before she seemed to relax, and grow a bit more adventurous. That's when I started directing her in earnest. I'd move my hips, reach down and move her head, tell her to go faster, or slower. Then I gave her another surprise.

I slide forward and shifted my weight slightly. Suddenly, Grace's tongue was sliding over my anus. She froze beneath me.

"Don't stop now," I admonished her. Gulping audibly, she complied. I felt her tongue slide back between my cheeks and begin to wiggle about. "Harder, deeper," I said. And, she did it. Her tongue was now burrowing up as far as she could reach. Every single bit of sibling torment growing up was suddenly so very worth it; my older sister's tongue was in my ass.

"Oh, such a naughty, dirty girl," I said with a loud moan. I enjoyed her tongue lapping between my buns for a few minutes then I moved back. I shifted until she could concentrate on my clit. I wanted to come, and I was done waiting. Grinding into her face, I rode her while she sucked and licked. I could see her eyes from between my breasts, and I stared down into them. I locked eyes with her as I came against her face and in her mouth.

I fell forward onto my hands as the spasms rode through my body, and through it all Grace's tongue continued to slurp at my sex. I gasped for her to go slower. I took a couple deep breaths then I gradually eased myself off her.

Grace looked a sexy mess. Her hair was mussed, her cheeks flushed, and face was smeared with my juices. Her lips, chin, part of her cheeks, and even the tip of her nose all glistened wetly. I bent down and gave her another kiss; Grace kissed me back with enthusiasm.

"Up on the bed," I told her. She lay across the center in an unconscious pose. Going over to her, I roughly pulled her out of her clothes. I stripped off the shirt and the cute little panties she was wearing, but I left the socks. Then I went over to a small cabinet and pulled out a towel. I gave myself a quick once-over with the towel and tossed it aside.

"You did that well," I said to Grace. "Was it your first time?"

"Yes."

"Well, I can't wait to see how good you get with regular practice," I said, teasing her. I pulled a couple more items from a drawer inside the same cabinet and moved back to the bed. "Did you enjoy it?" I asked as sat on the bed and started pulling on a pair of black stockings. Grace was watching me curiously, but didn't comment.

"Yes, I think so. It was very different, and new, but I liked it."

"Good." I fastened a garter belt around my wasted and clipped the stockings to it. I moved back to the cabinet. I pulled out a strap-on and harness, and started buckling it on. "How often did you and James have sex?"

"A couple times a month, I guess."

"That's it?"

"We used to do it more, but then we just...stopped."

"Didn't that leave you pretty horny?"

"At first, I was really frustrated. Then I guess I got used to it, and would just take care of myself."

"Do that a lot?"

"Probably," Grace said with a pretty little blush.

"Did James satisfy you?" I asked while tightening the last straps.

"Not really, I guess. He'd make me come, most of the time, but I don't think I was reallysatisfied."