What are Sisters for? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dreamthiev
Dreamthiev
122 Followers

"Well, maybe you'll have better luck with Jenny."

"Maybe," Grace admitted eyes the fake cock attached between my legs, "but a lot of things are different now..."

"Very true," I said with a small laugh, posing slightly so she could take in the sight of my new appendage.

I climbed up on the bed and moved between Grace's legs. Leaning down I gave her a peck on the lips as I positioned the tip of the dildo between her lower lips. The toy was eight and a half inches long, with a nice thickness. Having seen her husband naked I knew it was more than she was used to. I grabbed her hips and dug my knees into the bed. Holding her hips tight I thrust forward, driving the entire length into her in one powerful stroke.

Grace made a yelping gasp. She tried to scramble away and off the invading phallus with her arms and legs. I held her tightly at the waist so all she did was flail her limbs; she was unable to go anywhere.

"That hurt!" she gasped.

"I know."

"I wasn't ready for that! You knew it'd hurt."

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Call it an object lesson," I told her.

"What?"

"I did it to show you that I can take you however I want, whenever I want. And," I said rocking my hips back quickly and slamming into her hard again, "I know you'll love every minute of it." I didn't give her time for any more talking. I drove in and out of her, pummeling her tight pussy with rapid, forceful strokes. It was harsh and it was brutal.

But I knew how on edge she was. She'd been engaged in some form of sex-play for hours. She was horny and she was wet—so wet she squelched with each stroke. She wasn't opened up when I first penetrated her, and I'm sure it hurt, but at this point that pain was just more fuel for the fire smoldering inside of her.

After just a couple of those savage thrust I could feel her open up, her body accommodating my assault. And, on the fifth stroke, she came. Her body arched and her fists pounded on the bed.

"Oh, fuck!" she yelled out. So I did.

I gave her no time to recover, no respite. I just hammered her cunt with my hips, driving the artificial cock into her again and again. While I rammed into her she shook and gasped. I gave my sister stroke after thunderous stroke. Then, with her body thrashing around, she came for me again.

"Oh, oh, oh," was all she was able to get out.

I finally slowed down after Grace's second orgasm. I used slow, long strokes at first to give her a chance to recover. Once I heard her breath normalize I sped back up a little. I settled into a steady, constant rhythm. I shifted my weight around, moving into a missionary style position. I leaned down over her till we were nearly nose-to-nose; I locked eyes with my sister as I fucked her.

Grace was still very aroused, her breath coming deeply and loudly. Each intake would press her breast up into mine, and I timed each down-thrust to press them together more.

"Wrap your legs around me, sis," I said. She pulled her legs up and wrapped them around my waist, squeezing me closer with each stroke. "No, lower," I told her. Grace looked puzzled, but compliant. Her legs loosened slightly and she slid her legs down my side. She reacted instantly when her thighs came in contact with my stockings. She stiffened beneath me, groaned, and had another orgasm—though smaller than the previous two.

Still pumping inside of her, I flashed Grace a grin.

"Looks like someone's got a stocking-fetish," I said in a sing-song voice. Grace didn't answer. She just rolled her head, and her eyes, back and kept rubbing her legs over my stockings as I fucked her. She began coming regularly after that. Almost as soon as one was over another orgasm would overtake her.

Grace's body shuddering in near-constant waves of bliss beneath me had an undeniable effect on me. That, coupled with the friction from the strap-on against my clit, and sheer eroticism of the situation, soon had me building to my own climax.

As I felt it approach, I slid a hand between me and Grace. I sought out, and found, her clit. I pressed down on her little bud with my finger, forcing the super-sensitive flesh into direct contact with the hard, pistoning dildo I was fucking her with. The effect was electric: Her body shook and spasmed. Her orgasms, already coming close together, joined into one continuous climax.

I kept thrusting into her writhing body, bringing myself ever closer to my own peak. As I came, I pinched Grace's clit and twisted it sharply. She arched up, body rigid, and let out a loud keening wail. She held the pose for a few long seconds, and at the same time I ground the strapon against her with my own orgasm. Then Grace went limp.

She fell back to the bed in a boneless heap. She'd come so hard she passed out.

I gave Grace a couple more thrusts into her unresponsive body, watching her limp form jiggle. Then I slid the wet dildo from my sister's unconscious body. Sliding a finger through her open nether lips, I collected a sample of her nectar and gave it a lick.

I pulled off the strap-on and tossed it aside. After arranging some pillows, I lounged back and pulled Grace's head into my lap to wait for her to wake up. A few minutes passed before she began to stir.

"Welcome back," I said softly when her eyes fluttered open. She blinked rapidly for a minute, then her eyes widened.

"Oh, my god," she said, closing her eyes again.

"How do you feel?"

"Mmm, a very tired, sore, and worn-out kind of wonderful."

"I take it you're satisfied, then?" I asked, chuckling.

"I'm not sure I can feel them, are my legs still attached?"

"Yes."

"Then, yes, very satisfied."

We lay like that for several minutes, then I told her, "Ok, time to get up."

"You're kidding?"

"No. Up." She groaned in protest, but climbed unsteadily to her feet. I grabbed a robe and tied it on and said to Grace, "Come along."

We collected Jenny, who was dozing on a couch in the outer sitting room to the master suite. I led them through the house down to grouping of rooms under the kitchen area. I opened the door and ushered them inside.

It was a small-to-medium sized bedroom, with a queen bed and simple furnishings. The room was pretty plain, without much in the way of decorations.

"This is your room," I told them.

"Servant's quarters?" Grace questioned after looking around.

"Slave's quarters, really," I said with a shrug. "There's five of you here. Laura, Bianca, and Mindy too, they're in the other rooms." They had met all three of them before, ostensibly as our two maids and cook. The news that they were also sex slaves came as a surprise.

"You have three sex slaves?" Grace asked.

"More. Five live in, counting you," I said pointedly.

"Uh, ok. Just, wow." I flashed her a smile.

"Anyway, this is your room. We'll discuss decorating and everything later. You have your own toilet through there," I said pointing. "You share a shower; it's at the end of the hall. It's communal. There's no lock, and if someone wants to join you they're allowed. But, from now on you only have sex with my instructions or my permission. Jenny, for you it's orders or permission from me or Ben.

"One of the girls will wake you up around eight—they'll also have some clothes for you. For tomorrow, you should be in our room by nine, if we're asleep don't wake us, just await our orders. There's a lot more to cover, but it can all wait till tomorrow. Do you have any questions for now?" They shook their heads, both obviously exhausted.

"You've both had a taste of your new life. Do either of you think you can't handle it?" There was a pause there while they considered. Grace smiled, shook her head, and gave me a wink.

Jenny looked down at the ground and said, "No."

"Ok, then, till tomorrow. Good night." And I closed the door and left my two newest slaves for the night.

*

I'd like to give a special thanks to my editor A. Lohan, Lohan794, for help with this story. Thank you.

Dreamthiev
Dreamthiev
122 Followers