All Comments on 'What are the Odds?'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not rating, bcz not a fan of ffm or mmf, and

Don't like mom-son-sister stories. Don't want to see them together in the same story. You can post it as independent stories or as chapter 2

SirReal55SirReal55over 5 years ago
More?

This story was great!

I hope there's going to be a sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
really nice.

a very memorable story. my favorite story, so far, from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF?

This started off very interesting, then kind of came apart at the seams as it spun off into the multiverse. I'm still not sure what the heck happened towards the end. Good story,although it seems like it could use some editing. Now I'm wondering where his family went....

bruceacimbruceacimover 5 years ago
Re: Anonymous-Not rating, bcz not a fan of ffm or mmf...WTF!!

why did/do u:

1-leave a comment that is nonsensical

2-read the story

3-state ur very limited preferences

4-u could have avoided reading this particular story if u'd have looked at the tags at the end but r either too stupid or lazy which imo fits ur comment

5-bother to be on this site at all since ur just soooo narrowly focused in ur preferences

lastly i rarely leave a public comment as i always rate any story i read generally btwn 4-5 as i know how difficult for an author it can be to write and post a story. i do want the authors to know readers like their work as generally less than 3% of readers will rate a story which i find lubricious since if u've finished a story then how much effort does it take to select a rating as the stars r right there!!

when i read ur comment i was sooo incensed at ur statement i felt compelled to point out ur lack of intelligence it exhibited. just as i would any fool who supports the current occupant of the oval office.

you may well be one of the trolls of the christian right wing but regardless i felt it my responsibility to point out ur ridiculousness.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 5 years ago
Vibrant ideas

You have vibrantly creative ideas, but you seem to rush through them in an effort to pack as many into a single story as you can. The result becomes incomprehensible, the relationships between characters never developing any depth before you introduce another and another and another. Combine that with some glaring proofreading lapses that indicate an over-reliance on spell check (peaked vs piqued, passed vs past) and the impression left is that of half-baked impatience in your writing. These stories could be absolutely great, given more effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Started excellent, then derailed into fantasy-autism that never ended. The key to all supernatural fiction is to keep it tight as hell, to avoid it becoming as uninteresting as someone retelling his dreams. Sorry.

LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormover 5 years ago
To the first Anon...

This must be the first Lost Boy story you've read. Poly love and taboo pairings are his calling cards.

That said, I don't think this story needs anything else. It pretty much loops back onto itself.

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 5 years ago
Could use a sequel.

Near the end the story did get rather disjointed. Perhaps a sequel could help fill in, or make sense of what happened. And I dunno if I missed it, but i don't recall a description of his last two companions, other than one being an albino female something and the other a blue skinned female something.

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisover 5 years ago
Great story

I was cool with gathering gods as the story went along. Not to mention good grammar, spelling, and what have you.

Thank you.

Lost BoyLost Boyover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You!!

I am so grateful for your comments. I agree this one was rushed a little and crammed with too many ideas. The next one will be better I hope. You help me become a better writer and for that I am thankful and appreciative.

Lost Boy

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 5 years ago
Wow!

What a wild ride! Like a snowball rolling downhill, gathering more and more. Well done LB! Thoroughly enjoyed this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Alright

I strongly feel this should have been submitted in the sci-fi/fantasy or nonhuman category. I would also have liked to know the story of the relationships between the family members.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 5 years ago
5 Star

This was a fun read . You are a true master had a lot of fun reading this one .Thank you for all your stories . I often go back and read them again . If you ever put them in a book let me know I would love to own a copy .

SorchakSorchakover 5 years ago
Just one little thing to comment.

Ravenna should have used 'oniichan' for older brother. 'Oneechan' is older sister. Other than that, 'twas a good read.

SorchakSorchakover 5 years ago
Just one little thing to comment.

Okay, 2. First, Ravenna should have used 'oniichan' for older brother. 'Oneechan' is older sister. Second, when Louis' mom is blowing him in the kitchen the first time, she says HER mom, his grandmother, taught her. Then when the Aunt comes over, 3 days later, SHE claims it was her who did. Which one is it? Other than that, 'twas a good read.

Lost BoyLost Boyover 5 years agoAuthor
Oops!!

I have thought about it.

Possible solution.

Grandma taught mom the basics while her sister showed her the move advanced techniques. Works for me!

Thanks for the corrections.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting!

A little long but you were trying to cover a lot. Very Interesting. You kept me wondering what other twist you were going to present. That is what fiction is all about right.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Enjoyed the possibilities

Just a bit jumpy.

Let the words flow and the story be written. I know what it is like when you have so many ideas that you cannot wait to include them in the story. Let them be written in, then come back and rewrite so you then have a tale.

MstChiefMstChiefover 5 years ago
Thanks for this story.

I am glad to see another story from you. If possible can you continue this story line and write another adventure from Louis. If not can't wait until you write another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That was Flat. Fucking. Fantastic. :) :). Wow, just awesome!! I think it's been a few years since I ran across a story so delicious and fun on here! I absolutely loved it, all of my favorite bits too, incest being my primary reading motivator here, fucking his sisters, extra hotties thrown in with no other male characters to ruin it. Then sci-fi and fantasy rolling it all into one, just wow!

I'm sure I got lost or confused in a few places, but thats part of the fun too, hehehe! Loved the sentient bracelet tech! (Reminded me of another story on here somewhere) loved the different races/species too. I was hoping it was actually longer or had another chapter, but the story is still pretty freshly minted, so my hopes are still high, hehe! Regardless Ill be checking out your other stories! I bookmarked it twice while reading, just in case my tablet crashed (never happens but...) so I wouldnt lose it and not get to finish reading it, hehe, my memory is horrid, Id forget your name five seconds after reading it, lol.

Thanks TONS for your imagination and willingness to share it with us!!

DarkmantimDarkmantimalmost 5 years ago
Good story

You've written a good story I can't wait for the sequel

JagnagJagnagalmost 5 years ago
Bloody fantastic, loved it loved it loved ❀️

Your imagination is my imagination.

Your story telling has no bounds, your ability is beyond words.

Thanks for a fantastic story but i need more ....

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMover 4 years ago
this story

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT ALL OF THIS STORY . I LOVE IT SO FAR AND IT WOULD BE A GREAT SHAME TO END IT HERE.....................

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
I Need Closure

Please tell us you are going to finish this one. I made a mistake in reading The Sisterhood first and it has me messed up.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

you have an amazing imagination and talent for writing.

i agree with the others. i would love to see this continued so we could read their adventures unfold.

i thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok, but...

As has been mentioned (and you agreed with), just too many ideas all crammed into one story. I had to quit on page 5. Also way too many sex scenes. I found myself skipping a lot of paragraphs just to advance the plot a little bit.

The big thing that stood out to me, however, was the incongruous start. At the very beginning, the Mom is saying that her son is gonna fuck her soon, and rubbing her ass on his crotch. We get zero background for this weird relationship he has with his mom and sisters, where they talk about sex all the time and have no qualms about fucking their brother/son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is so shitty as a story it has just sex and sex no human behaviour family members not behaving like families,I mean ok it's a sexual relationship but still a mom should show her maternal behaviour and siblings behave like normal people but in these stories they're just behaving like objects ,it's like I'm reading a hentai manga,and I don't know why these kinda stories has a very high rating whereas their are so many stories on literotica which are so good but they aren't as popular as these shitty writing

bhojobhojoover 2 years ago

Forget all the haters this is a fantasy and you sir have an active imagination

daves_not_heredaves_not_herealmost 2 years ago

OMG! What a place to stop! Please! You have to write more of this story! 5 *'s.

Thanks

LADYHONEY5LADYHONEY5about 1 year ago

is there going to be more of this story or did you forget about it?

grljgrlj9 months ago

Why is it that most of the abusive or rude comments come from Anonymous posters? Excellent story as always.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here6 months ago

5 stars

More, please!!!!

Thanks

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 months ago

Entertaining yet confusing…. I suspect a coherent plot is not in the cards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...