What are the Odds?

Story Info
Louis is lucky, perhaps too lucky for his own good.
34.1k words
4.68
95.5k
175
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,778 Followers

What are the Odds of That:

All characters are 18 years old or older. This one was just for fun and has several pop culture references. As I said this one was fun to write and if it comes off as over the top it is. Our protagonist Louis Mustang was born with a rather interesting ability. That is just the beginning as things escalate to a mind-blowing ending. Enjoy!

*****

Flip of a Coin:

It all started ten years ago when I turned 10. I started noticing strange things going on around me. The first time I remember it happening was at school. I hadn't studied and there was a pop quiz. It was all multiple choice, so I guessed. I was stunned when I got my test back. I had gotten all of them right. My teacher was pleased since I was the only one to get a perfect score. The older I got the more it happened, and the range of weirdness expanded. The most profound event was the first time I picked the winning lottery numbers. My mom and I were in the grocery store and she felt lucky. She was going to get two quick picks when I asked her if I could choose the numbers on one of them.

"Oh, what the heck. What's the harm?" She said and we each picked numbers, mine won.

You know when they tell you money can't buy you happiness, they were right. My parents began squabbling over whose money it was. A side of my dad came out that no one had ever seen. They divorced a year later and he got his half of the money. I hope it was worth it. He never calls or writes not even on our birthdays or Christmas. Our extended family was little better. They came out of the woodwork and demanded, not asked, but demanded money they felt mom owed them. We left, and mom legally changed our names to keep from being hounded.

I got a taste of what it was like being an army brat with all the moving around we did. I was sixteen when we finally settled down. Puberty had brought about a new manifestation of my curse as I considered it. It was a series of wardrobe malfunctions that marked the last two years of high school. Buttons would pop off revealing cleavage, or a zipper would break sending a skirt to the floor. It always happened when I was in the area. It wasn't limited to school though. It stalked me at the mall, at the park, and even at church. Don't get me wrong I'm not religious but I was willing to try anything to prevent my curse from happening. It failed miserably, and the poor nun left the order in shame. I guess she shouldn't have worn that bright red thong under her habit.

I surrendered to my fate and tried to avoid any places or situations where things might go awry. It was a useless endeavor. Instead I tried to find patterns in the events and maybe I could find something that connected them. After about a month a pattern did emerge. The more aroused I was the more likely the unusual would happen. I was staring at a woman with the biggest bluest eyes you ever saw when she bent over to grab a head of lettuce and her blouse failed. I don't know of any other way to describe it. The top three buttons popped off under the considerable pressure and the front catch of her bra snapped at that exact moment. Her tits spilled out and I got an eyeful before she covered up and fled the store in a panic.

My phone buzzed, and I checked the text from my mom. It was yet another reminder to get the fixings for my sister's birthday dinner. I had most of them already and I texted her back telling her so. I noticed the pair of girls moving through the liquor aisle. They must be going to a costume party. One had blue skin, long black hair, and red eyes. The red wasn't isolated to her irises but her sclera as well. How had she done that? Her friend had white skin and hair and the brightest blue eyes I had ever seen. The interesting part was her pointed elven ears. I wasn't sure what she was going for, but it was interesting.

"Hi Louis!" They said in unison when they spied me grabbing booze to restock after one of mom's get togethers.

"Hi?" I said not recognizing them.

"You don't remember us do you." The gal with the blue skin said. "Jarael, he doesn't remember us."

"Naiah, he doesn't remember us!" Jarael said intensely. "Sorry, wrong Louis. Gotta go!"

They dashed off and I suspected that I had gotten drunk and fucked them and forgotten. Oh man! Depressed I finished the shopping and managed to get out of the store without any more mishaps. The weather was turning foul, and the wind had a bite to it on my way to my car. I hadn't needed a jacket before, but it was quickly worsening. By the time I pulled into the garage frozen rain was falling and the streets were slicker than shit. I counted cars and thank goodness everyone was accounted for. I carried the first load of bags into the kitchen. Mom was fixing dinner and glanced over her shoulder as I made three more trips from the garage.

"Did you buy the entire store?" She chided.

"I had a bad feeling, so I stocked up a little." I explained as I put things away.

"Well?" Mom asked as she stirred the contents of the skillet.

"Well what?" I replied trying to avoid the inevitable.

"Did anything 'interesting' happen at the store?" She said emphasizing the word interesting with an upward lilt of her voice.

"Maybe," I said as I looked over and noticed she was wearing an apron. "You aren't wearing panties. I can tell."

"They are in the laundry." She giggled. "Tell me." Mom purred as she wiggled her ass.

"My mom the pervert." I said as I remembered the stranger's tits. "She was tall, statuesque and built like a tank. Her tits were huge." I continued feeling my cock stiffen. "She was wearing a short dark skirt and a vanilla colored blouse. She was in the produce section when I stopped to check my list. I looked up just as she bent over and that's when it happened."

"MMMMMM!" Mom moaned as looked over her shoulder at me and licked her lips. "Go on!"

"She bent over, and buttons flew everywhere. Before she could do anything the front catch of her bra broke and her tits tumbled out. They were natural and that surprised me." I said as mom moaned again.

"How do you know they weren't store bought?" She asked as she turned down the flame on the front burner.

"Her areolas were freaking huge. They were like this big." I said holding up my left hand and gestured with thumb and forefinger. "She had those weird nipples."

"They were inverted, sweet!" Mom giggled as it happened again.

Mom moved over to the sink to wash her hands as I carried over coffee filters to the cabinets above the sink. My bulge and her plump ass collided. It wasn't the first time and likely wouldn't be the last.

"Irk!" Mom whimpered. "Now you know why I don't wear panties." She said as she ground her ass against me. "I had that dream again last night."

"You mean," I moaned as I opened the cabinet and placed the filters in their spot. "The one about this happening without any clothes on."

"Uh huh," she growled. "It is just a matter of time."

"I know." I agreed.

I heard footsteps on the back steps and I disengaged. My little sister Ravenna appeared, and mom greeted her as the birthday girl. Mom hugged her and then returned to the stove. Sis kissed my cheek and I looked at her confused. She just winked and smiled. I finished putting away the groceries while Ravenna grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. I just happened to look over as she bent over, and her skirt rode up revealing sis' bare ass. Oh hell, I thought as I fought the urge to flee the kitchen. Ravenna was playing with fire, but she was young and impulsive. I pushed down my lust and managed to put things away without an event occurring.

"I'll be up in my room." I said, and I heard their laughter as I fled.

I closed the door and sunk to the floor. I could move out, but mom had guilted me into staying the last few times I brought it up. Surely, she didn't want the inevitable to happen. She was my mom for god's sake. When was the last time she got laid? When was the last time she dated anyone? That thought was derailed when I heard the screech of car brakes outside followed with the sound of a vehicle sliding. I leapt to my feet and raced to the window. The truck was in the middle of the street at an angle that blocked the entire street. The passenger door opened, and my sister Hestia exited it with a slam of the door. She let fly a few choice expletives and a very unladylike gesture. She slipped a few times on the way from the street to the house. I grabbed towels from my bathroom and headed down the front steps. The door opened, and Hestia stood huddled in a soaked heap shivering. I held up the towels and she stripped down while I watched.

"Asshole! No... not you! He is such a fucking asshole!" Hestia cursed as I chewed my lower lip. "Towel." She laughed, and I handed her the first one which she used to dry off and wrap around her torso. "Towel." She said again, and I handed her the last one she used for her long black hair. "Like what you saw?" She whispered, and I nodded. "Good. I am freezing!" Hestia declared and headed for the fireplace. "Burr!"

"I thought you were home." I said as she opened the towel and let the heat hit her bare skin.

"Dumbass talked me into a quickie before the birthday girl's dinner." She growled. "He was so high he couldn't get it up." Hestia snarled. "I swear. No, he didn't drive me home his dad did."

"Who were you flipping off and yelling at?" I asked confused.

"Both of them," Hestia said turning around and thrusting her naked ass backward. "His dad made an excuse for his son's lack of performance and called me a slut... to my face."

"Hestia, you are a slut. You told me so yourself." I corrected her, and she laughed.

"No Louis," She purred. "I said I was your dirty little slut." She corrected me dropping the volume of her voice. "Remember?"

"Yeah. I remember." I said and bit my lip so hard it bled.

I was trying to forget what happened between us. It was an accident, but it had a long-lasting impact on our relationship. We were both haunted but in different ways. I felt it was a terrible mistake. Hestia wanted another accident to happen. I did my best to keep that from happening. Sis was obviously hot and bothered. There was mom's behavior earlier which was very unmotherly. Was there something else going on here? What if I had something else working in the background?

"Hestia."

"Huh?" She said as she covered up just as Ravenna walked in.

"Never mind." I said not wanting to ask her in front of my little sister.

"Flashing him again?" Ravenna asked obviously jealous of her older sister.

"Again?" Hestia fired back testily. "Are you wearing panties under that skirt?"

"No." Ravenna replied proudly. "See!" She said lifting her skirt. "I even shaved."

The two closed on each other and I moved between them. I placed a hand on each of their shoulders to keep them apart. When I told them to calm down things went from tense to strange. My sisters halted in mid fight and almost purred at my touch.

"Sorry." Hestia said dreamily.

"Yeah, sorry big brother." Ravenna moaned. "I'll go help mom in kitchen."

What the hell just happened? It took mom yelling to get them to back down and suddenly they quit like a switch had been flipped. Had I flipped that switch somehow? I wanted to find out but not with a nearly naked Hestia so close by.

"How long until food is ready?" I called out and mom replied.

"I just put the steaks on." She said.

"We got time." I muttered and looked over at my sister. "Hestia." I moaned as I place my hand on her shoulder. "I need a hand job in the worst way. What do you say?"

"Stand casual." She giggled, and she unzipped my jeans and took me out. "You have to stay quiet." She purred as she stroked me. "This is pretty daring. I remember this buried in my ass." She groaned.

"It was an accident." I reminded her as she squeezed the shaft a little tighter.

"I know that. I never knew I liked ass play until you came along. You are so damn hard little brother. Do you like me jacking you off?" She asked as I tried to keep my panting as quiet as possible. "I am so wet you could slide this in me easily. You know that don't you."

"I know. We can't." I said as my hips moved on their own. "Close!" I hissed quietly.

"Let 'er rip." She chuckled as I clamped a hand over my mouth when I came. The fire sizzled and pop when my sperm hit the logs. "Nice range kiddo."

The logs popped and hissed as I tucked my cock in and zipped up. Damn I needed that. Sis smiled and had a smug satisfied expression on her face. A knock on the front door alarmed me and I went and opened the door. A shivering UPS delivery driver stood there and handed me a thick padded envelope that I had to sign for. He grinned and returned to his truck. The street looked worse than ever and I wondered why he was still on the road. I closed the door and told mom she had a delivery.

"It looks like that DNA heritage thingy showed up." I called out.

"Ooh, how exciting!" Mom said followed by. "Hestia! Get some clothes on. Dinner is almost ready. Louis, set the table. Ravenna grab everyone something to drink."

We sang 'happy birthday' to Ravenna and then dug into the meal. The conversation centered around the DNA test. Mom talked about her side of the family and how we should come up as Irish and European. If anything, else came up she'd be surprised. I asked about dad's side of things and he had a similar background. When I asked if there were any characters in our family and that sparked a bunch of stories from mom.

"Your great uncle," she mused. "He was a rodeo clown, a blacksmith, and circus strong man. I've got a picture somewhere of his holding his wife up in one hand. She was a sword swallower if I remember right."

"Louis! You perv!" Ravenna giggled. "Look how red he is."

"It isn't a sword he is thinking about her swallowing." Hestia joined in.

"Girl behave," Mom said smiling. "Can't you see you are making your brother uncomfortable. Did I fail to mention she was also a contortionist?"

"MOM!" We all shouted before she continued.

"Let's see, oh there is your dad's great-grandmother," Mom said thinking hard. "I can't remember her name. She was a trick shooter like Annie Oakley. There are rumors she was better than Annie, but she didn't get the same kind of press. Who wants two skilled female sharpshooters. Your dad said she could shoot the center out of a silver half dollar that was tossed into the air every time."

"Whoa." I exclaimed. "That's damn impressive."

"Yeah. There was a great-uncle on my dad's side that was a famed hypnotist. He could put a dozen people under with the snap of his fingers. Poor guy got shot by a jealous husband after hypnotizing the guy's wife and fucking her rotten. I wonder if she were conscious when he did it or was, she under the influence." Mom said her voice low and husky.

"It is rape either way, isn't it?" I asked, and they all were unsure. "What would you do if someone ordered you to suck him off or let him fuck you?" I asked and again they hesitated. "Why are you reluctant to say something?"

"I am thinking about it." Mom admitted. "If a guy could work me like a puppet... damn I'm soaked. Cake time!" She cried out ending the awkward conversation.

I grabbed the candles while mom retrieved the cake from the fridge. Hestia took the candles from me and placed them on Ravenna's cake. She counted them out and finished with eighteen and a comment to add to the moment.

"Congratulations sis, you are legal now." Hestia giggled, and Ravenna blushed when she looked at me.

Mom lit the candles and we sang the birthday song a second time. As we stood around the table Hestia moved close and as sis blew out her candles, we all called out 'blow' repeatedly. Hestia whispered in my ear though... suck... suck... suck. We gave Ravenna her gifts as mom cut the cake. I picked up the padded envelope and mom said it was okay if I opened it.

"Read the results." Mom said as we sat down for cake.

I pulled the tab on the back of the envelope and pulled out the reports. We had all given our DNA for testing. I looked at mom's first. I tugged the cover sheet off that was a break down of the results. I looked at it and just as she said most of her relatives came from the U.K. but there was one huge concentration from Greece. I found Hestia's and looked hers over before handing her the cover sheet. Like mom she was heavy U.K. and there was that slice of Greek as well as a small bit of Eastern Europe. That must be from dad's side. Ravenna's matched Hestia's closely and they compared percentages from their tests. I picked mine up and stared in disbelief at the numbers.

"Something is wrong. This has to be a mistake." I said. "They must have mixed up my test with someone else's."

"Aw." Mom said, and I handed her the report. "This is nuts. Look at the distribution, they are all fifteen percent. What are the odds of that?"

"Asian... African... Indian... Central American..." Hestia read as she looked over mom's shoulder.

"What is that?" Ravenna asked pointing to a scrap of yellow paper on the floor.

"It is a sticky note." I said as I picked it up. "It's from one of the technicians at the lab. That is my DNA. He or she double checked the work and even retested the sample."

"What does it mean?" Mom asked, and I shrugged.

"Let me read the full report and see what I can find out. Tonight, is all about Ravenna." I said and did my best to not hide my shock and disappointment.

I was glad that I ha stocked up on supplies. The storm kept my attention and I focused that attention to the ice accumulating on the power lines. I carried in firewood and stacked it by the hearth. I took out a broom and a folding step ladder. I slipped on galoshes to help insulate my body in case things went poorly. I knocked the icicles from the power line without getting shocked. I chalked that up to a small miracle. Mom frowned at me but understood the logic behind it. The world outside was a frozen mess. I looked around and the world was so quiet. There were no cars on the street, no one on the sidewalks, and only the wind broke the silence besides the soft creak of ice laden tree limbs.

"Let's hope none of those come crashing down." I muttered to myself.

I returned the broom and ladder to the garage before standing in front of the fireplace. I warmed myself and noticed I was alone. The stress I had been feeling slipped away. I picked up my DNA results and sat on the couch to read them. In a nutshell the technician had never seen such a diverse range of regional contributors. He even ran a comparison and couldn't find anyone even close to mine. They wanted to meet but I didn't want to end up as a lab rat. I wondered if my unusual circumstances were tied to this. I took out a coin and tested my theory by flipping it and letting it land on the coffee table. The quarter landed squarely on its edge and remained balanced that way. The shadow cast by the coin was razor thin.

I finished the report and set it down. The quarter fell over from the vibration I had created. I tried it again. I took out a nickel and flipped it. There was a loud clack as the edge of the coin hit the glass top of the table. It stood on its side and remained. I fished out a penny and flipped it into the air over the table. I watched it fall end over end and strike the table. It too stood on its side pushing the probability of such an occurrence to so minute a number as to be improbable. Three coins and three times they landed on their sides. I picked up the three coins and flipped them in order of their size one after the other. The quarter landed first on its side, the nickel landed next, but it struck the top of the quarter and didn't topple. I nearly cried out when the penny landed atop the nickel and all three coins remained upright.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,778 Followers