All Comments on 'What Bill and Kate Want... Ch. 02'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

good story, compelling characters. keep writing and ignore people who criticize just to criticize.

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 9 years ago
:) happy you continued the story

they need to marry merri in some form. its sad that she doesn't feel like she is totally accepted into a bond/relationship/marriage/couple/whatever. lol. seriously, she needs to feel more secure and they need to full on recognize her in some way that seals the deal. I did love the story very much. glad kate has come to realize that merri means more to her sexuality than just getting a fun kink every once in awhile with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well that made my skin crawl

They really should not be parents. And they probably shouldn't be married to one another. Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
made my skin become wet and I had to masturbate

thinking od what was happening and of course watching dear annony sucking a bbc!!

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

Such a sweet couple! I don't know if you'll add more to this story, I hope you do. I want to know if Merri gets a sister, Oh that would be nice! Or if Liam grows up and finds out about the relationship if he'll want the same. Such a good read, thank you for writing!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good luck

Good luck raising the kid and keeping him a normal human and not a POS like his parents.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 4 years ago
A really nice story.

Shame you haven't taken it further.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
Your lead in to the story

Don't let the critics get to you. It is easy to criticize that's why everyone does it!

If you don't like where a story is going don't continue reading it. This and was a very positive story the people involved all though some of us may not agree with the idea of manage a trois or dominance and such. Whatever floats your boat comes to mind as long as everyone is in agreement. Anyway I think it was a nice story and everyone seems happy and committed to the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
worth more chapters

I caught the teaser about Merri's desires, and the female characters seem to be evolving toward... something

ContrahentContrahentover 3 years ago

The authors note made me laugh. Well said. I'm glad you decided to address the various conflicts of interests between the three participants. You show that it is possible to live in a power exchange relationship, without being victimized. I approve of how Kate saw through stacia's behavior. I also approve of Bill reigning in his own desires to avoid compromising Merri's professional standing at the clinic. It would have been quite hot to have scenes at the clinic, but I believe you made the better choice when you addressed the real world consequences that could arise if Bill and Merri were not professional at work.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Not really sure this is a Loving Wife story. Merri seems lost in this story. The baby makes it hard to see a reasonable future for any of them....

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Apparently you agree.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

does very little to continue the ideas of the 3 of them. spanking was fairly lame, not erotic. should either woman in for an "exam" in stirrups for both their teasing use

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

I really thought that the story would turn into a real polyamorous relationship with Bill breeding both Merri and Kate, with both of them having his children. Was kind of disappointed that it didn't.

GrosseDolchGrosseDolchover 1 year ago

I love loving doms, thank you for telling a story where this is the case.

I'm glad that you brought Kate and Bill back together at the end. The Stacia plot was the right move, even if it was executed too quickly.

ArrowQuiverArrowQuiverabout 1 year ago

loved the whole series! hit all the right spots. kept me dripping the whole time. thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES