What Bill and Kate Want... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True," she sat in the chair on the other side of his desk. "Tell me again why we are taking on someone with no experience whatsoever?"

"She needs the experience," he said simply. "She is a hard worker and I love her like a daughter. I want to see her do well at this and I am relying on you to help her get to know her way around the treatment room. Plus it will be good not to have to rely on those agency nurses who leave it in a bad state if you are off sick or on leave."

"I guess any help is good help," she sighed. "Promise me she isn't an airhead." Monica liked her job. Bill was a great boss and the doctors who shared the practise were easy to get along with. But while she was run off her feet, she wasn't sure she wanted just anyone coming into her domain.

"She is a very lovely young lady who is good at taking direction," Bill grinned. "You will love her just like I do and she will be good to have around here, she'll take some of the pressure off you when we are busy and man the reception desk during Lisa's breaks. Trust me it will be a good thing."

"Pink?" she asked again flipping the book in her hand open again.

"Well, what do you suggest?" Bill looked at her giving in a little and began to discuss colours and styles.

Lisa knocked lightly and stepped into the room, "I'm off home unless you need anything else."

"Is Harry in tomorrow?" Bill asked. In addition to the two other doctors who shared Bill's practise, three specialists came in one day a week each. Harry was a partially retired psychologist who worked two days depending on his appointments.

"He has appointments booked," Lisa said without answering the question. "Good, can you leave a note for him to come and see me in the morning I think he is the only one I haven't told that we will be taking on a trainee nurse.

"Oh, that's right, when does she start?" Lisa was eager to have a fresh face at work, someone who she might have more in common with than Monica.

"Monday if nurse kill-joy here will agree that pink is the perfect colour uniform for our new nurse," Bill laughed.

"Ooh, how about one of those candy striped ones you see on the American soaps, they are so cute!" Lisa enthused and received a cold look from Monica as Bill roared with laughter.

"I give in, pink but no stripes," Monica finally huffed making Bill laugh all the more.

Leaving the practise Bill drove to the small college to pick up Merri. He liked that the college was structured in such a way that she could stack most of the lectures she needed to attend onto one day, leaving her with online tutorials and assignments she could complete at home on the other days.

He liked being able to drive her to school and pick her up at the end of the day. It became an extension of his fantasy, the lovely young woman being his baby girl, he adored her in every possible way and she fit perfectly into his life without taking away from his love for his beautiful wife.

"Hey Daddy, how was your day?" she asked cheerily as she climbed into his car and did up her seatbelt.

"Better for seeing your gorgeous smile," he leaned over and kissed her. "How was school?" He asked as they drove off towards home. "Did you get your paper back?"

"Mmhhmm," she nodded and reached into her bag to pull it out. He glanced over in the darkness of the car.

"I will take a look when we get home, baby," he smiled, "My eyes aren't so good in the dark."

"It's a B," she said softly not wanting to see the disappointment on his face at home when he saw it for himself.

"I see and did the lecturer give you feedback on why you got a B," Bill's voice was stern.

"Yes Daddy," she said softly.

"Good," was all he said and they lapsed into silence for the rest of the drive home. Merri was an intelligent girl but lacked the self-confidence to use it, relying instead on what others said about the assignment and notes she had gleaned from small conversations with the lecturers that often muddled her work. It was a catch twenty-two situation for him, her lack of self-confidence made her all the more reliant on him and his judgement which he enjoyed, but it also made her susceptible to failure or less than he believed her capable of, and that he found hard to tolerate.

The vision of spanking her perfectly rounded little ass danced in his mind and he felt his cock stir at the thought, even though he knew the punishment was unfair to her. He took a deep breath as he pulled into the driveway and saw Kate and Liam at the window waving, knowing that the conversation about Merri's grades would need to happen later that night, he pushed the vision from his mind.

Dinner was ready and they sat down to eat with Liam gurgling happily in his high chair as he fisted a teething rusk and chomped away. When Kate asked how school was and Merri looked worried, Kate gave Bill an inquisitive look.

"Merri will need to do some revision tonight to make sure she is on top of things, her last grade was not very good I am afraid," he frowned at Merri.

"Oh dear, we want you to do well Merri. It's a lot of time and effort to put in if you are not going to try your best," Kate looked disappointed. "Why don't you clean up while Bill and I have a little play with Liam and then you can go get into that revision."

Merri only nodded looking sad. These people had given her so much and done so much for her she hated to disappoint them. It was one of the higher marks in their class, only one student had gotten an A and very few had received B's, but she wasn't about to make excuses for herself. They expected A's from her and she knew she needed to try harder.

After cleaning the kitchen, she went in to kiss Kate and Liam goodnight and go to her room to study. "I will be there in a few minutes," Bill's voice followed her.

"Are you going to help her revise?" Kate asked as she picked Liam up and went to the nursery for his last feed of the night.

"In a way, I am going to impress upon her the need to try harder and do better," he said picking his words carefully unsure how Kate would feel about him spanking Merri. It was not something they had discussed before. He had only done it on a few occasions and safely within the confines of Merri's rooms.

"So you plan to punish her," Kate said slowly and seeing his answering nod asked softly, "Can I watch?" Seeing the surprised look on Bills face she grinned. "I'd really like to see you spank her, which is what I assume you Daddy's do with your fantasy little girls." In truth, Kate was aroused by the idea of spanking and being spanked and she had taken to looking at the sites they had once visited together when they had searched for a girl to let into their lives, when Merri was at school.

"Of course, you can Darling, I would love that," Bill kissed her and looked down on his son. "I can wait until this greedy little monster is done and we can go see Merri together.

They walked hand in hand to Merri's rooms both feeling aroused and wanting the young woman behind the door with them. It was time, Kate realised, for her to start being honest about how she had been feeling and her own fantasies. She loved him as much as ever, but it was Merri that fed her arousal and need as much as his.

After a brief knock, they entered the small self-contained apartment. Merri was surprised to find Kate was with Bill and jumped in surprise as Kate took a seat in a single armchair facing the couch where Bill had taken a seat.

"Come show me this paper," Bill patted the couch seat beside him and Merri hastened to pick up the paper from her desk and hurry over to sit beside him as he read through the comments. "The comments seem fair," he finally ended the silence. "You could have and should have done better. It is easy to see where your research failed in this paper." He leaned forward placing it on the table between himself and Kate for her to look over.

""We are very disappointed in you baby. We gave you plenty of time to study and expect 'A' work. You are not some sexy bimbo without a brain, you are an intelligent girl and it saddens me that you don't live up to your potential." Bill picked her up and laid her over his lap easily. His hand crashing down on her ass before she could ready herself making her yelp in both surprise and pain.

"I'm so sorry. I will try harder. I won't let you down. I am so sorry," she cried as the spanking continued.

Kate was mesmerised by the scene before her and the forgotten paper fluttered out of her hand to the floor. Bill stopped and rubbed Merri's ass before pulling her panties down to her knees to inspect his handy work.

"I know you will try harder," Bill said sternly, "We will make sure of it." He looked up at Kate and saw the heat in her eyes. He ran a hand between Merri's thighs and withdrew it glistening with Merri's arousal and unable to help herself Kate stood and walked to them, kissing her husband and running her hand over Merri's red ass and between her legs. Feeling her own need rising she sat at the end of the couch turning sidewards and spreading her thighs. She lifted Merri's head and scooted forward until the girl's mouth was positioned over her swollen clit and then leaned back on the armrest sighing in pleasure as she went to work.

Bill spanked Merri several more times hearing Kate moan and arch as Merri's muffled cries went into her pussy. Unbelievably turned on Bill moved from under Merri to stand watching the scene as he kicked off his pants and knelt behind Merri pulling her up to her knees. He entered her hard and fast making her cry out again and watching Kate's eyes roll in ecstasy as she began to come.

He began fucking hard and fast, his hand slapping her ass every so often to keep the redness and heat alive. He felt the small body between them tense a moment before his cock was gripped by her contracting pussy and she felt himself being milked by her clenching muscles as he too came.

Kate finally pushed Merri's head away from her pussy and encouraged her to turn around and clean Bill's cock while she began to lick the delicate little pussy that now faced her, clean of cum. She lifted her glistening face from Merri's pussy to look at Bill who groaned loudly. She began using her fingers on Merri as she kissed the still red ass and murmured, "Have you ever thought about fucking her ass?"

Merri squealed at the words, but Bill stared at Kate with a dazed expression on his face. It wasn't something any of them had talked about before. Kate ran a finger down the cleft between the girl's cheeks worming it in between them to rest against the tiny dark star as Merri whimpered around Bill's twitching cock.

"I've been doing some more reading about 'littles' like our Merri," Kate continued to talk as she pressed her finger into Merri's ass. "I think there are a few things I would like to try that Merri would enjoy," her voice was a soft purr as she listened to the muffled whimpers and saw Bill begin to thrust his hips as he fed her more of his cock.

"Fuck," Bill groaned, "What sort of things?" His cock was harder than ever and he was having trouble restraining himself from shoving it down Merri's throat.

"Have you ever heard of ben wah balls?" she asked and watched as Bill finally lost control and fed their girl his cum. Her fingers curled inside Merri's pussy and she fucked her until she came again and proceeded to lick her clean as both Merri and Bill collapsed on the other end of the couch.

Merri fell asleep wrapped in Bill's arms as Kate lay her head on Merri's belly and began to tell Bill about her recent fantasies and her growing interest in dominating Merri. Bill said very little letting his wife talk and finally understanding her reticence to join him preferring her part when she did join them to be less about him than Merri.

*****

Merri's Grades improved and when it became time for her to begin her work experience at Bill's practice he presented her with the uniform he and Monica had finally decided upon. Unlike the cotton candy pink, he had preferred he had compromised to the palest of pastel pinks with white in a very thin candy stripe.

Merri wore her long hair in braids and sensible white shoes with ankle socks rather than stockings. Kate fussed over her and cooed at how cute she looked before wishing her luck and seeing them both off at the door.

Merri was nervous. She had built Monica up in her mind to be a stern matronly woman who would not tolerate mistakes of any kind and the receptionist, Lisa to be a judgemental woman who wouldn't like her on sight. She fidgeted as they drove in silence, Bill concentrating on the traffic and Merri thinking about everything she had been told about the practise. She had her work experience books ready for Monica and knew them almost by heart so she could answer any questions that might be thrown her way.

Arriving at the practise Bill introduced her to the two women who smiled warmly and welcomed her. Bill left her with Monica to learn about the treatment room and went to his office to begin his day. Monica surprised herself by liking the shy, quietly spoken girl. She had a good basic knowledge already and was keen to do anything she was asked. She asked pertinent questions and cleaned up trays of instruments once they were used without being asked.

Monica found more often than not that she was at a loose end because Merri had taken care of the small unimportant things that needed doing. Monica was able to complete the files and databases almost immediately after changing a dressing or other simple procedures for the first time in as long as she could remember. They were able to find the time to go through the assignments and checklists required by the school for Merri to complete her stint of work experience and got to know each other. It was about one when the morning session finally ended and Bill called Merri into his office to talk with her while they had lunch.

"Monica says you are doing well. She likes you and I am not even sure that she likes me all that much," he pulled at face making Merri giggle. "How are you finding your first day?"

"It's very busy," Merri said. "Monica must be run off her feet all by herself every day."

"Some days it's just colds and flu and she has to do very little," he winked at her, "Mondays are always a little busy from weekend accidents." Bill was finding it hard to restrain himself from touching his girl. She looked so beautiful in her uniform that he wanted to play doctor with her not be well-respected doctor who owned this practise and had to remain professional while she was here with him.

He felt his cock twitch imagining giving her a full examination here in this room when there was a knock at the door and it swung open to reveal Ambrose and Ed. He had forgotten he had asked them to come during the lunch lull to meet Merri properly.

Merri stood and greeted them with a smile, "It's very nice to meet you both, properly I mean." They had both appeared in the treatment room at various times throughout the morning with one patient or another.

"You looked like you had the hang of things already this morning," Ed said returning her smile.

"Monica's been wonderful showing me the ropes," Merri nodded. "If I seem like I know what I am doing its all thanks to her."

"I'm sure she is grateful for the help, it can get a bit busy in the treatment room. It's nice to have a fresh face around the place too," Ed was smiling widely.

"Doesn't hurt that it's a beautiful face as well," Ambrose commented to Bill.

"I should get back to work," Merri said feeling uncomfortable with their appraisals. She gathered the remnants of her lunch and smiled. "It's great to be here, thank you all so much for the opportunity."

"That's your nanny?" Ed asked, "Kate much watch you like a hawk."

"Kate loves Merri, it was her choice to have her live with us," Bill laughed. It was the truth after all.

"She seeing anyone?" Ed asked trying to make it seem like a casual question.

"A hot little number like that is probably seeing several people," Ambrose laughed.

"Yeah, she is," Bill agreed joining the laughter rather than elaborating on his words.

"As long as she can do the job," Ambrose said finally, "Back to it I guess." He left the room followed by Ed leaving Bill to his thoughts about the minefield they might now encounter if she stayed here at the practise with him, even on a part-time basis.

*****

Bill and Kate continued to talk and explore her changing wants and needs. They loved each other deeply and had always been open about what they wanted and needed and this was just a natural progression. Bill was reticent to change the dynamic they had with Merri, but he tried to be open to the things Kate suggested. Considering how much his relationship with Merri had deepened over the last six months and even further now that she had begun studying and working with him, he felt he owed it to Kate to help her explore her new interests and fantasies.

Taking advantage of the fact that Merri and Bill were preoccupied with her course and starting at the practise, Kate began to touch base with some old friends she hadn't seen in a while. She had always been bi curious but until Merri had entered their lives the attraction to other women had never been more than a passing thought. Now it seemed it was all Kate thought about.

She began seeking out the old friends she knew had taken that pathway in their lives and had begun to mingle with an openly lesbian crowd. She had never followed through on her fantasies. She had promised Bill that she would discuss any decision like that with him. Instead, she had been happy to just enjoy their company and the banter of like-minded people. That was until she met Stacia.

Stacia was a small bundle of raw energy and aggression. Small and petite like Merri the two young women could not have been more different in personality. She had taken one look at the tall and curvaceous Kate and pursued her aggressively. She saw her marriage as nothing more than an added challenge and after weeks of engineering being at the same gatherings finally convinced Kate to have lunch with her.

Kate left Liam with Merri and drove to the Heritage Hotel. She was nervous and excited but at the back of her mind a tiny nagging guilt kept creeping into her thoughts. Why didn't she tell Bill? She asked herself over and again. They had such an open and loving marriage, he would never have denied her this. He may not have been happy about it, but he would not have denied her. She knew she was selfish pursuing her desires alone when he had always included her in his fantasies and their decisions around that.

"It was just a lunch," she said out loud to the empty car. "Nothing has to happen! It probably won't happen!" She shook her head trying to shake the doubts that had plagued her since accepting the invitation. She knew how disappointed Bill would be that she hadn't told him about her plans today and the guilt over that nagged at her.

Parking the car Kate took a deep breath. She wanted this lunch date. She knew without a doubt that Stacia was attracted to her and by accepting the invitation she had signalled her own attraction. Merri was wonderful, Kate loved her as she had never loved another woman, but Merri could never be demanding or assertive, that had always been Bills role in their relationship. Kate adored that about him and she knew that was what she found so enticing about Stacia.

Stepping out of the lift and shaking herself from her thoughts, Kate walked through the foyer to the beautiful restaurant. The old world charm of the place spoke of a decadence from long ago and after speaking with the Maitre d' she was shown to a table to await the arrival of her lunch companion. Kate sipped at some water but waited only a few minutes before she saw Stacia make her entrance.