What Bill and Kate Want... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The petite woman wore a form fitting leather dress, stiletto heeled boots and was the embodiment of everything Kate had fantasised about for months. It was as if the other woman had read her mind. Kate had to remind herself to breathe as the gorgeous young woman approached the table and leaned over to kiss her exposing her cleavage to Kate's view before taking her seat.

"You're an eager beaver beating me here, aren't you?" Stacia purred seductively making it more of a statement than a question. She sat cosily on the near side of the table placing her hand high on Kate's thigh, "Speaking of beavers, I've been thinking about yours." Seeing Kate blush at the lewdness of her comment, she let loose a loud peal of laughter drawing attention from the other restaurant patrons.

"I... I umm..." Kate stammered at a loss for words.

"Its okay darling, we can slow this down a little if you like, but you should know that I have an eager beaver too," she took her hand from Kate's leg and opened the menu. "I guess I will have to think about eating something else for a moment."

All through the lunch Stacia continued the aggressively sexual banter. Kate felt simultaneously uncomfortable and excited by the way the woman touched her and spoke to her with obvious intentions. Kate was for the first time in her life tongue-tied and overwhelmed by another person. Her brain flipped between wondering if she was crazy to be here with this young woman to being attracted to her arrogance and straight-forwardness. When Stacia suggested that they have dessert somewhere a little more private, Kate was still torn.

Seeing the indecision in Kate's eyes, Stacia moved rapidly to keep her momentum going. She paid the bill and taking Kate by the hand led to her the elevators, without mentioning where they were going or giving her any further choices to make. Kate's mind raced with indecision and as she stood for that brief moment before the elevator doors she thought of Bill. He was commanding, he liked the control of his world but he had always taken her wants and needs into account and listened to her when she had something to offer, they were, in her mind, a team. She knew, in the rational side of her mind, that the woman leading her into the elevator was not interested in that kind of a relationship. Stacia would be the one to make the decisions in all aspects of her life and the lives of those with whom she chose to form relationships.

Kate took a half step back from the doors as they opened suddenly very unsure about what she was doing. Guilt, betrayal and if she was honest with herself, a little fear began to over-ride her feelings of excitement and desire, but the small arm that wrapped around her waist pushed her inexorably onward and into the small square space of the elevator.

Despite the disparity in their sizes the small woman forced Kate back into a corner and reaching up with two hands, pulled her face down into a deep passionate kiss. Licking along her jawline to her ear, Stacia murmured, "I am going make you feel so good you'll never want to go back to that man."

"That man?" Kate blinked. Two little words but they had such an impact. That man was her husband, her best friend, the love of her life. He gave her everything she had ever wanted, including sharing his dreams and fantasies, he had given her Merri. She had everything she could want or need at home, waiting for her. What was she doing here risking even a small part of that? The guilt of not including Bill and Merri in her dreams and fantasies had won out with just those two little words, "That man."

"This is a mistake," Kate said slowly pushing Stacia away from her. "This isn't what I want."

"It's just nerves, I can make those go away," Stacia purred closing the space between them. "You wouldn't have come this far if you didn't want this."

"You're right," Kate agreed, "But I was wrong. This isn't what I wanted. I have exactly what I want and need and that man, as you so eloquently put it, gave it all to me." She gave a sad smile, "He deserves better than this, better than me but I know when I tell him what happened he will love me as he always has. You, on the other hand, will move on to the next challenge, the next conquest."

"You don't know what you're throwing away here," Stacia growled. "You think you can just dismiss me!" Her hand lashed out and slapped Kate's face.

"I probably deserved that," Kate said deliberately slowly. "You are used to getting what you want, but then so am I. It just took this moment to realise it." The lift door opened and Kate looked at Stacia unmoving, "I doubt we will see each other again. I hope you find a woman who can give you exactly what you want and need."

Kate went straight to the car park and sat in her car for a few minutes her mind filled with her family. How could she have risked driving a wedge between them like this when Bill had talked with her and been so accepting about how she was feeling. She drove home stopping briefly to shop for a few things for dinner and particularly dessert feeling better than she had in a long time.

She would confess everything to Bill after dinner while Merri studied, then they would have Merri for dessert. She grinned thinking of how delicious she would be topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and cherries.

*****

The following week Kate walked into Bill's practise as he was seeing the last patient of the day. Lisa squealed with delight at seeing Baby Liam and jumped up from her desk holding out her hands for a cuddle from the smiling baby. Hearing the squeal, Monica and Merri appeared from the treatment room. Monica and Lisa both fussed over Liam and Merri smiled at Kate who hugged her tightly in greeting.

"I was wondering if you could take Liam home after work," Kate said with a smile. "I want to take Bill to see a few things I am thinking about buying and would like his advice on." She gave a wink, "Maybe a few of those toys we have been looking at online." She had lowered her voice even though anyone overhearing them would not have thought twice about the conversation seeing the baby in the room.

"Sure, I'll give him his dinner and bath. You two should go out and have dinner it's been ages since you had a night out alone," Merri had always treated them as a couple and felt no jealousy over the time they spent together, knowing they would always include her if she wanted.

"How about we pick up some take-out for the three of us on the way home?" Kate suggested. "What do you feel like?"

"Maybe just let Bill choose he always seems to know what I want before I do," Merri laughed.

"Yeah, he is good like that," Kate agreed.

Bill followed his last patient out of his office and saw Kate with Merri and Liam. Since Kate's confession and subsequent change in demeanour life had been wonderful. She had become more as she was before the birth of their son particularly when it came to their sex life. She no longer seemed to gravitate solely toward Merri but had not lost her interest in dominating the young woman either. It had led to some wild nights and many conversations about how to expand on furthering their interest in that kind of dominant, submissive type of dynamic. Merri had surprised them both not only by her curiosity but opening up about her own desires.

They each knew that life would become more difficult as Liam grew and became aware of their special relationship. They had discussed that it need not intrude on his life if they continued to love and respect each other as they did now. He approached Kate and Merri wrapping them both in a dual hug before turning to where his son was being fussed over. He couldn't be a happier man at that point in his life.