"What Does She See in Him?" Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first the poor shy girl looked crestfallen but once Laura turned around and resumed dragging me along, I could swear I saw a lewd expression on her face. There was no time to think on that sight though: Laura yanked me along as she moved with a purpose, her backside offering me more than enough eye-candy by switching back and forth in tight white boy shorts, the curve of her ass falling just below the hem of her bottoms. I licked my lips and blatantly stared the entire way, heading up atop a set of progressively rising dunes until we were standing on the crest of a miniature hill. Anyone who looked could see us against the off-white sand but at the same time, no one would look, unless we were giving them a reason.

Laura stopped and looked around, hands on her hips, "Quite a view."

I kept right on looking at her. "Quite a view, yeah."

"Pervert."

"I am what you made me."

"So you say," she put her hands on my hips, "Who knows though? Maybe if I hadn't come around it would have been Zoe popping her cherry in your butt."

"Gotta say Laura, I doubt that would go down that way."

"You sure? You know redheads are supposed to be fiery in bed. Maybe she'd surprise you."

My laugh came as I shook my head, "She couldn't handle me."

"But I can?"

"I like how you phrase it like a question when it isn't."

"I like how you feel," her hands shifted back to my butt and squeezed both cheeks, pulling me right up against her, rubbing her hard-on against mine, "Especially when you're all worked up." Laura kissed my chin and licked my neck, "Is this all for me?"

"Who else would it be for?"

"The skinny redhead."

"That's cheating."

"Only if I say so."

"Oh?" Suddenly, I was intrigued, "Please, continue."

"Maybe I have a friend out there who is a bit shy and withdrawn but deep down wants to know what its like to... you know. And maybe this friend has a a nice dickette that's just aching to cum. And maybe I don't mind loaning things to her."

My eyebrow rose, "And maybe your boyfriend doesn't mind being loaned out? Or maybe he does?"

"Pfft," she waved her hand dismissively, "Don't play modest with me. I've heard the sound you make when I get balls deep up your ass. It's a really nice one, by the way."

"My ass or the sound I make?"

"Yes," she smiled, "But c'mon, we can't stay up here long. I want to go kick Wallis' ass in volleyball and you're going to help me."

"How?"

"If you score three points on him, I'll give you something," her tongue flicked out over her lips before rolling and curling back into her mouth seductively, "Special."

"Count me in!"

***

The day went by quickly, the same way summer days always did. We swam and tanned and napped and talked and walked and swam some more. Most of our bodies took on a rather subdued, golden complexion, the end result of sun on skin, giving the girls a look like models and making the boys look closer to the ideal of Greek god. The sun was rapidly descending in the sky, creating a portrait-worthy explosion of color above us.

I looked around and realized everyone else had piled back into the beach house, getting freshened up for a bit of club-going in the evening. The beach was otherwise abandoned by others as well, leaving Laura and I on our sunbeds to watch the sunset together. I rolled over towards my girlfriend, admiring her rather statuesque figure as it laid motionless. Laura was breathing lightly, reading some book – it could have been philosophy, it could have been fashion trends, she was that sort of girl – that was perched on chest. I thought about asking her something when –

"What do you want to ask?" she preempted softly.

"Laura," I always started with her name when I was trying to be serious, "When we were on the dune hill –"

"Was I being serious?"

"–Yeah."

She laid the book on her breasts, still barely contained in her thin bikini top, "Oh, wouldn't you like to know."

Just like that, she rolled off her bed and onto mine, diving between my legs as she kissed my chest. "Ah-I actually w-would like to – Wow! – know if you were serious..."

"Mmmm..." she simply licked my nipples, digging her hands into the waistband of my board shorts and working them down my hips. "You taste good, you know that?"

"I probably taste like sweat and sand," but my hand went to hear brown hair and pressed her mouth harder against my pec, "But keep going. I'm not going to stop you."

"Mmmm."

Laura's lips were wet and soft, sliding from one wet nipple to suck and nibble on the other, leaving a wet trail with her tongue across my chest. She gave my other nipple some attention while running her nails along my ribs and hips, growling with some of my skin between her teeth. Then her hands were gone from my body.

I put my head up to look at Laura. She pushed it back down with a palm to my forehead and tongued a figure-eight out across my chest as she returned to my left nipple. I probably sounded like such a milksop as my mouth fell open, inhaling with a sharpness that suggested just how excited I was. The sky was a yellow to purple gradient overhead, the sun rapidly falling to the shimmering horizon. The only sound – than my moans and Laura's licking – was the waves gently lapping at the sands, the very picture of of a romantic interlude.

The licking continued and my unit was straining hard, blood-filled and ready to burst at any moment. It was jumping up, the head freed from the fabric prison by Laura's own hands to smack against her breasts, whacking the mammaries like an eager puppy's tail. Her eyes looked into mine and she nipped my chest one last time with my teeth while reaching back to untie her top. The thin material was barely doing anything to hold her breasts apart from me anyway; it was so insubstantial that I hardly noticed when it fell against my belly, leaving Laura's big tits to swing freely.

That was when she grew bored of my chest and slurped her way up my skin, caressing my shoulders and then my neck with her pink lips. But she didn't stop and continued on, licking my earlobe and whispering, "Go on, lick them."

Like every red-blooded American male, I knew she meant her boobs and set about them with a gusto, letting the massive offering of soft flesh fill my mouth entirely while my tongue did its best impression of Laura's and my lips sucked hard enough to make her sigh. My hands grabbed hold of both of them. She was so squeezable, freshly tanned and generously accounted for mammaries that spilled over each of my fingers. They would have been big even if she was a foot taller; on Laura's frame her bust was just shy of violating FCC obscenity guidelines whenever she stepped in front of a camera.

Complementing the breasts was her long, thick girl cock, sliding against mine raw. Bare-backing was something Laura always insisted on. Sure it had begun with a thin veneer of rationalization, but before long I realized the randy brunette just liked the feel of unprotected sex. And if I was being honest, I liked it too. The feel of warm, sweaty flesh against my own. The way I could feel her inside me. The tight entry and slick wetness. I raised my legs up and used one hand to pull her tighter against me, letting her girlcock spread precum over my shaft.

It joined my own, making a messy, gooey coat of slickness around my girth and – much more importantly – Laura's. I moaned with my mouth still sucking on her breast and she made a sound to match, drawing out her own sough while taking her pecker in hand. It was hard, as big as I'd ever felt her and letting out bead after bead of precum. So much so, in fact, that it was running down my balls and to my happy little boy-hole. As experienced as I'd become in the art of taking it like a bitch, the additional lube was welcome when the fat glans of her member came knocking.

She gave my entrance a few smacks with her cock tip before pushing inside. Whereas once she'd had to take her time, time I used to will myself not to cry out, her length easily slid inside, the way eased by precum and salacious desire. My ring eagerly stretched and my head fell back as she slipped over my prostate, leaving her spit-slick breast to drip onto my face as I whimpered.

"You sound like a slut."

I wrapped my legs around her and used my hand on her ass to urge Laura deeper inside me, "I thought I was a pervert?"

"That's just what a slut would say, Andy." She groaned and hilted inside me, her balls nestling up against my cheeks, "A really skanky one."

"And I guess – oh never mind, just fuck me!"

She smiled and brought the world into me, grabbing my legs right behind my knees and spreading me wide. It was all hips at first, her inches going in and out in nice, smooth strokes. Bubbles and stars appeared in my vision and my heart raced while my stomach muscles clenched against my will. Laura definitely had the advantage in experience and used her skill to quickly bring me to the brink, kissing one of my ankles at the same time she swiveled her hips to hit places I didn't even know existed inside me. Then she started using her legs, pushing off her feet in the soft sand in order to pound my guts harder and deeper.

I was beside myself with ecstasy, my eyes swimming with visions that had nothing to do with my ability to see. I closed them tight and bit my lip, riding out each stroke, squeezing down with my hole, trying to avoid squealing. The slight upturn of her member hit my prostate over and over and over, rhythmically denying me the ability to hold back. I was going to cum and cum hard, no if ands or buts about it.

That was when she surprised me.

Not the devilish glow in Laura's bright eyes. Nor the way she picked up her pace. Instead it was something else, something she hadn't really done before, even though she'd dropped hints. I'd totally forgotten about her little promise; the one Laura made about being rewarded for teaching Wallis a lesson. As much as the guy was an athlete, he wasn't nearly as good at volleyball, the victim of his own talent making him lazy and disinterested in anything he wasn't immediately good at. I had managed to score off him a few times and – giving up on trying to impress Laura – he'd stormed off in a huff before long.

But that was hours ago and the enjoyment I'd felt at bruising Wallis' ego a bit had long since faded to nothing but a dim memory. Apparently the same could not be said for Laura who promptly bent down and took my cock between her lips, swirling a nasty tongue over the slit while sucking down hard enough to vacuum the spunk right out of my balls. She was absolutely relentless and without shame, the sound of her oral ministrations loud enough to be heard over the waves.

Thankfully, there was no one else around to hear and the sun was rapidly falling below the horizon. The two of us were already bathed in blue-grey light of the moon rather than the orange of a dying sun and the only way anyone could have made out exactly what was going on would be night vision with image magnification much better than a typical phone. Part of me wondered if Wallis was obsessive enough that he might run something down, but I dismissed the thought; not because he wouldn't do it, but more because that part of my brain was on the back burner compared to the feeling of sheer pleasure the combination of being buttfucked and sucked off simultaneously provided.

It was like heaven itself.

I could no more keep myself from cumming than I could stop the night from falling. With a sudden jerk, half my cock jumped up into Laura's mouth before swelling with the impending arrival of my seed. It was a blast for the history books, my orgasm coming so hard that the first rope actually blasted out of Laura's nose. She took it in stride, of course, moaning around my dick before she caught the second and third blasts. I whimpered and jerked, but she only smiled and pressed her tongue tight against my cum slit, holding back the rest. It wasn't really uncomfortable, but it was odd, the feeling of nut trapped out of my balls but unable to drain from my cock.

Then she looked up at me – no mean feat in her position – and winked.

Her cum came unexpectedly and filled me like I was her own personal sperm bank. It was so thick, like straight glue delivered deep, clinging to my innards with each shot running hot and heavy inside. My hole actually gripped tight, as if it didn't want her load, but my hole was a liar and she ignored it. Instead Laura jammed herself as deep as she could up my ass and grunted with her lips still sealed around my prick. It might have felt like being impaled back when I was a virgin, but now it just forced every drop I had from my balls and a cry from my lips that rebounded and echoed off the surf, "Fuck! Cumming again!"

She didn't let me spurt in her mouth though. Instead Laura wickedly held me back using the force of her tongue as she finished filling my butt with her messy white honey. It was only once she'd completely drained herself that my girlfriend allowed me to cum, firing off a lovingly pent up blast that had to have fired right down her throat. My head finally dropped onto the sand as I felt myself relieved of the burden of a denied orgasm, completely sated and utterly drained.

Laura took a few seconds to swallow and then cleaned my member using her mouth, then pulled out of my ass, leaving my slightly gaping hole to dribble out her seed. I thought about getting dressed despite that fact but by shorts were somewhere beyond the reach of my feet and Laura's hair spilled around my head as she laid her head on my chest, still nude against me. It felt so right and so natural.

I could have stayed like that forever, simply enjoying the beauty of the beach at night, snuggled up close to her.

12