All Comments on 'What Friends Are For'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wimpy wimpy men

Mr Jack, you know you can do so much better, so why write this pap??

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

You had a once in a lifetime DP! Good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Idont like wife sharing or that crap.The wife is a WHORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story

Sharing your wife with your best friend is one of life's greatest pleasures.

A lot of the stories here are cuckold/femdom and strictly wife-watching rather than wife-sharing. Sharing allows you to participate fully in a genuine threesome. As the wife was here, we double-penetrated my wife. It had always been a secret fantasy of hers to feel two cocks inside her at once.

Too bad the third child was her husband's. We were gifted with a wonderful child from my best friend, and she is special because she reminds us of the great times we shared with him. She is also special because he had no other children before he died in a motorcycle accident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
EXCEPTION

I do not care for wife sharing stories, but this one was somehow different. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's due to it being a heat-of-the -moment thing. Also Sabrina was with Sam and only momentarily with Kane and then back to cuddling with Sam. It did not come out of an intense desire to see his wife with another, but from a desire to help his friend Kane in a charged moment, reminiscent of their single days. It was not a lifestyle but a spot-in-time to look back on. She did not really hanker for someone not her husband.

I'm not sure why. But it worked. Not IRL. In Literotica.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Too few stories like this these days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I can honestly say that I have never had a friend I would ever consider sharing my wife with. I won’t loan my tools, my truck, my guns or my fishing gear, why in hell would I loan out my wife? I won’t even tolerate them talking about her body in front of me. The first time gets a warning, the second time and they are history. I don’t understand how a friend could disrespect a friend’s wife like that. This story was a dud for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disgusting!!!

What's with this author?? Every now and then he gets a brain wave and writes some disgusting shit! Like, " Happy Anniversary Baby ", another really disgusting story! Can't believe anyone would share his wife - even at her urging! She wants another cock? Go for it BUT , you'll be served when we get back! Just plain disgusting and what a demonstration of possessiveness ! Ha ha. 1*.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Agree

Agree with other commenters. Occasionally Jack puts out some serious crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not

Not worth a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was just about a cuckold sharing his slut wife with an asshole friend. Any friend who fucks his friend's wife is an asshole. Even if he has permission. It would never work in real life. It would ruin relationships.

And to the anon from 3 years ago talking about how great it is to share your wife with a friend...and then how that "friend" knocked up your wife and you raised someone else's child? All about how special that was? Holy fucking christ dude. That has to be the most pathetic fucking thing ive ever read anon. You shared your wife...with a friend in a 3some. When she was fertile. And she got pregnant with his child. And you not only kept the child...but you were happy to keep it and raise it like a pathetic cuckold. Kinda makes me sick to my stomach...you realize your wife laughs at you behind your back? She makes fun of you when she's with her girlfriends and you aren't around. She has no respect for you. And she more than likely cheats on you. Regularly. And here you are happily telling us all how great it is to share your wife. What a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR CUCK HUSBAND AND WHORING WIFE STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey, chill, haters. It's fiction, it didn't hurt the characters, & it was no ambush. Not a bad story; considering.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Lousy. Pathetic Main character, and a woman who doesn't really deserve that title, certainly not that of a wife. More of a loose dog running around. Despite what the bio says, this must have been written by a woman.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

I have been the husband, and I have been the friend, in several of these encounters. Everybody just lets loose and does things the normally wouldn't do.

It makes for great memories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was good up until the point that it turned out to be his child.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous