What Friends Are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I gripped Sabrina's hips, I could see her wet asshole winking up at me, inviting me to play. Anal sex is something we rarely ever do, but every once in awhile, she gets an itch to have her butt played with, usually with my mouth and-or fingers. And this was one of those moments. I licked my middle finger and began to rim the hole, then slowly pushed it in.

Sabrina pulled her mouth off Kane's cock and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Ah God, yesssss, work my ass, baby," Sabrina said, as I began to slowly finger-fuck her ass. "You know what I want."

Kane gave me a kind of puzzled look, so I told him what she wanted in a roundabout way.

"You remember Beth Murray?" I asked. Kane just grinned at the memory of the time when we'd sandwiched a truly horny little slut. I'd been on bottom fucking her pussy and Kane had fucked her ass. He just nodded then, knowing now what was up.

I quickly added a second finger as Sabrina worked her mouth more and more frantically on Kane's purple boner, and I continued to leisurely fuck her twitching cunt. Finally, she couldn't take the anticipation.

"Do it now!" she cried. "Do it before I explode!"

Sabrina pulled her cunt off my cock, moved up the bed and straddled Kane's hips. She took his cock firmly in hand and impaled herself on his hot rod. I watched fascinated as her pussy gripped his up-thrusting dick. I was captivated by the way her juices clung to his shaft each time she raised her hips.

Then Sabrina shook me out of my reverie by reaching back and pulling her butt cheeks open as wide as possible.

"Please, Sam! Fuck my ass," she wailed. "I wanna feel both of you in me. Do it!"

Kane and Sabrina held still for just a second as I knelt behind my wife's ample ass. It took me two tries before my cock penetrated her sphincter, and with an audible push of air from her lungs, Kane and I thrust to the hilt, each in his own hot hole.

"OH MY GOD!!" Sabrina screamed. "Ogod, ogod, ogod, ogod, fuuuuuuuuuckkk meeeee!"

I had never seen Sabrina like this, but I wasn't about to complain. I'd never felt anything quite as tight as my wife's ass as it was wrapped like a velvet vise around my throbbing pole. I could feel Kane's cock through the membrane that separates her vagina from her rectum.

We were working in tandem, in and out, in and out, as Sabrina moaned and cried out in her lustful delirium. As I filled my hands with her sweat-slick hips, Kane reached up and feasted on her wobbling tits, sucking wetly at her obscenely-stiff nipples.

Sabrina's orgasm exploded at that moment, her body twitching and shuddering as she gasped out an incoherent babble. I could feel my own control beginning to slip, and I could tell Kane was getting close as well, just from the little spasms of his cock in her cunt.

We stepped on the gas at that point, and really fucked her hard, and, incredibly, her body stiffened again as another climax burst through her body. Sabrina has never been multi-orgasmic, but she was clearly having a second, much harder orgasm from the double-fucking we were giving her. In fact, the only other time something like that had happened was on our wedding night.

I looked down, and Kane's eyes were squeezed shut as he worked his hips furiously up and down. I wiped the sweat from my eyes as I pounded my wife's ass as deep as I could get in her hot rectum.

Suddenly, I could feel Kane's cock swelling in Sabrina's pussy, and I could tell from the way his body was jerking that he was cumming. I let it go at that point, and surrendered a rocky, spastic cumload deep in my wife's ass. The three of us all twitched, moaned and shuddered as we were held in the throes of an incredible climax.

Finally, with a loud sigh of relief, I slumped onto Sabrina's sweat-soaked back, and I watched as she leaned over and gave Kane a slow, smoldering kiss. I licked her ear as her whole body seemed to relax in the afterwash of her orgasm.

I pulled my limp cock from my wife's gaping ass, staring in disbelief as my cum poured from her hole. Then I collapsed on the other bed, utterly drained. Sabrina pulled herself off Kane's body and slumped on the bed next to me, and I got a final twinge of lust at the sight of her red, cum-filled cunt.

In no time, we were both asleep with our bodies tangled together, giving ourselves a well-deserved rest.

Two hours later, we awoke to find Kane showered and dressed. We realized then that we were ravenous. The sun was beginning to settle in the west, shining right into our room through the crack in the curtains. After a shower, we all went out for dinner - Kane's treat - but none of us spoke about what had just happened. And after dinner, we returned to the motel, smoked a final joint, drank a final beer and crashed.

The next day, after we left Kane at the airport gate, Sabrina and I were driving along, each lost in our thoughts.

"Sam?" Sabrina said, a little hesitantly. "Do you still love me?"

"That's a silly question. Of course I love you," I said. "Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. I got a little crazy last night," she said. "I mean fucking your best friend and all." She had a sheepish look on her face, but she also had the barest hint of a smile too.

"Honey, look. I wanted it to happen," I said. "If it had been anyone else, it wouldn't have. But I trust him, and I trust you. We may never have an opportunity like that again, and we went for it. Simple as that. I've gotta say, it was one of the truly awesome experiences of my life, and I hope it was for you too."

With that, the subject was closed, and the only time we've ever talked about it again has been on certain occasions when we use to stimulate a sexual encounter.

There was, however, one final piece in the drama. About two weeks later, Sabrina greeted me as I came home from work with a startling piece of information. Her period was late.

Sure enough, when we did the home test, she was indeed pregnant. At first, I was very ambivalent about it. Our younger son had been potty-trained less than a year, and I wasn't looking forward to doing the baby thing all over again. And I was worried that it might be Kane's child and not mine, which may or may not have made a difference in my feelings for the child.

Kane had the same thought when I called him with the news.

"You think it's from that night?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said. "It's possible."

As it turned out, when we saw the doctor and he did an ultrasound, Sabrina was determined to be about five weeks along. That meant that she'd already been pregnant that afternoon in Little Rock, so there was no question the child was mine.

That may well have been a factor in her willingness to engage in something way out of the norm for her. During all three of her pregnancies, Sabrina's hormones went haywire, and she stayed horny. And she seemed to be extra-horny throughout her last pregnancy. She fucked me like a ragdoll almost to the day we had our daughter.

We never again did anything remotely like that again. Oh, we talked vaguely about trying to get into a swinging thing with others, but nothing came of it. It makes for a nice fantasy, and the one time we took the plunge, it was great. But we're both just a little possessive of each other, and in this day and age, it pays to be careful.

Whenever Sabrina and I need a little boost when we're naked and playing in bed, however, we fondly recall the crazy night when we cut loose from all of our inhibitions and let it all hang out.

12