What Happens in Vegas 01

Story Info
Things don't always stay in Vegas.
9.2k words
3.86
65.7k
64
17

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,067 Followers

"I'm going to miss you," Harry sighed as he held his wife. "When I get back let's make up for all the time I've spent preparing for this." He thought about all the nights he'd stayed late all for this goal. He reels this in, and they'd be set financially.

"I get it," Laura stroked her husband's back, "I hope you nail it, but knowing you, I have no doubt." She kissed him and moaned, "Though we'll have to invest some of that in a new little helper. I may have worn him out the last few weeks."

Harry laughed, "We can buy you the full range of sizes, but if I land this you won't need them. I'll be home a lot more." He thought about the realistic cock he'd bought her a few years back as a gag. She'd never used it until the last month while he prepared for the meeting with Linstrom Group. He'd wanted her to use it while he watched, but she'd adamantly refused, saying only that this was solely needed when he was not around.

She quickly kissed him, "Go. Your ride is here. I'll see you tomorrow." She kissed him again, this time open-mouthed while pressing her lithe form against him. "I'll let you try another hole if you nail this thing in Vegas."

Harry stepped back, "Wait, I need that in writing. Ok, never mind. I don't have time." He patted her ass, "I'm taking you to court for breach of contract if you don't comply with my demands when I get back."

Laura watched her husband load his bag in the Uber and head off. She could have gone with him, but what would she have done. She hated the whole gambling ambiance and the shows were very expensive. Plus, it was for one night, maybe two if there are things to work out. She thought about her promise and realized she'd better prepare as Harry always came through when he was well-prepared.

Harry thought about what his beautiful wife said just before leaving. Anal sex had been high on his bucket-list since high school. He'd never been with any girl who'd seemed open to taking him from behind, even though he was simply average in size. He'd tried once with Malorie in college, but as soon as he put a finger inside her, she'd rolled off the bed giggling which pretty much killed the mood. Later he'd been able to finger Laura's ass when she came, but she smacked him after she'd recovered telling him that was disgusting.

Laura went upstairs past Harry's study and into the bedroom and pulled out the bottom drawer. She looked at the toy Harry had bought her as a joke and felt her ass softly throb in anticipation. She felt slight guilt but with his long hours and her increasing horniness, she'd finally experimented with putting this in her ass. At first, she wondered why anyone would like this, but as her anus adapted to it and with the vibration turned up to max power, she'd barely touched her clit when she'd had the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced. After that, she'd needed this in her ass two or three times a day. She'd been hoping Harry would be home to make love to her and she'd perhaps hint he could try it from behind, but it had been six weeks since they'd last had sex.

She dropped the realistic cock on the bed and pulled off her clothes. Looking up, she saw herself in the mirror, "Damn it, Harry! I'm in my prime. Look at this body." She ran her hands over her taut stomach and onto her flared hips. In high school, Danny had told her she had the most perfect baby-making hips, but he'd say whatever it took to get a warm pussy gripping his cock. Running her fingers through her trimmed bush and under, she felt moisture leaking out. 'You slutty little cunt. You need cock, don't you?' she sighed. She turned and looked at her ass. Tight globes of creamy flesh. She had to sudden thought, 'If I were a guy, of course, I'd want to put my cock between these cheeks.'

She stopped her study hearing the phone ring. She padded over and picked it up, "Sue. What's up? I can do that....of course, you're my favorite sister." Shaking her head, she dropped the phone back onto the table and longingly looked back in the mirror. Maybe it was cool in the room, but her nipples were as hard as she'd ever seen them jutting out from her grapefruit-sized breasts. 'Sorry, I'll attend to you guys later,' she sighed.

She pulled on her clothes wondering where Danny was now. She shook off that train of thought knowing it would not lead to any good. Danny was the only guy she'd dated that she could not say no to...actually not dated but hooked up. Her pussy twitched remembering how great his cock felt inside her, how it filled her up. She'd never admitted to anyone she'd let him take her virginity since he wasn't the type of boy she'd ever be seen with, let alone eagerly opening her legs for.

Ok, let was generous. She'd been out on a date at a concert with her boyfriend, perhaps had too much to drink and staggered outside to get some air. She'd run right into him almost knocking him down, but he was strong and held her up. He led her over to a bench in the adjoining park, stroked her back, then her front and somehow he was between her legs pumping that fat sausage into her virgin pussy. She'd never orgasmed before but after the pain subsided she found she loved the feel of his cock and came almost immediately causing him to cum at the same time. Without a word, he pulled out, pulled on his clothes and left her lying naked with her legs spread open on the bench. It was a miracle no one came by and after pulling on her dress she went behind the bushes and threw up. After using her panties to sop up the cum flowing out of her, she tossed them into the bushes and went to find her boyfriend.

The next day in school she nudged one of her friends, "Who is that boy? In the green army jacket?"

"Him? That's Danny Warner. His dad's in prison, armed robbery or something and his mom, well I heard she works the conventions, you know, a whore," her friend said quietly, "Stay away from him. Julia said he'd raped her, but who knows. That girl will open her legs for any guy."

She'd watched him turn and look at her, but then looked away without a glimmer of recognition. This angered her since she wanted to confront him, accuse him of raping her, but also for leaving her in plain view as if she were an empty candy-wrapper. Boys did not treat Laura McKellen like that. But it mostly angered her because she was special. She was the hottest girl in school, desired by every guy, at least the straight ones and he looked like he never noticed her, had no interest in her. How could the same boy who'd made...fucked her, used her, not recognize her?

Later she'd seen him head over to his aged Pontiac and confronted him. "Hey! You, Danny!" She grabbed his shoulder, but he quickly spun around and restrained her from behind.

"Don't sneak up on me like that. I don't care if you're a girl. Don't do that unless you want to be hurt. What do you want?" he asked releasing her. He looked her up and down remembering how she looked naked.

"You don't recognize me?" she spat, "Last night, outside the Orion? Park bench?" She shook her head, "Christ! You basically raped me right there in plain view on anyone who might have walked by!"

The boy laughed, "That was you?" He looked her up and down, "Wow, I guess you clean up pretty good." Laura tried to punch him but he caught her fist, "Look, if you want more cock just say so. I'm busy tonight but you can meet me tomorrow night at nine over behind the War Memorial. Oh, and put some effort into looking good ok? A Dress. I like feminine girls."

She stood, fists clenched as the boy roared off wanting to scream. She looked down at her outfit. It was basic. Pink tee and jeans, but why should she care? For a boy like him? No way was she going to meet him. It was a mistake to drink too much, a mistake to tell her boyfriend she'll be fine, a mistake to confront him. That's it. No more mistakes.

He lasted a lot longer the next night on the wall surrounding the fountain. She had scrape marks on her hips and thighs from the stone as he ruthlessly fucked her from behind. She made sure after that to cover the rough surfaces with her discarded dresses.

Her parents and friends would have been appalled had they ever seen them even talk to each other, let alone meet a few times a week for fuck sessions. She never thought to date him, he asked once, but she shot that down immediately, but it was always the same, he took off her clothes, made her suck his cock, took her pussy, make her cum multiple times, came inside her and left. After graduation, he'd joined the Marines and that was it.

It was between sophomore and Junior years that her parents set up a dinner with Harry's parents at the country club and they hit it off. Harry never asked about her past sexual history, she never volunteered she wasn't a virgin, but they held off until their wedding night after they graduated. She was so ready for a cock inside her that she never cared how small he was. She ground against him eagerly and they went all night.

Her panties felt damp as they absorbed the fluids from her earlier anticipation. She wondered again how to get a toy somewhat the same size as Danny's cock was, but she wasn't sure how Harry would react if she spend the money on that and how to explain why she needed something larger...but she felt her panties get a bit damper thinking about her little helper in her ass and the larger one in her pussy. She had to get herself together as she pulled up to her sister's house.

"You are a life-saver," Susan cried out as she opened the door, "Jimmy is not feeling well," and I need to help with Bill's parents. I should be home this evening."

Laura watched her sister drive off and went to check on her nephew. 'So much for getting some relief,' she thought as she headed down the hall.

***********************************************

Harry rolled his case over to the check-in desk. He was anxious to get up to his room and prepare for the meeting later that afternoon. "Harold Demmings, I have a reservation?"

"Yes, sir. We have your room ready to go. There's wi-fi throughout, the password is on the inside page...."

Dan Walter's head spun around. Harold Demmings? Laura had married a Harold Demmings. The stuck-up bitch basically told him she'd not be seeing him again since she needed to find someone who could take care of her in more ways than between her legs. He'd written her off, but lately, he'd thought about her. She probably had let herself go, but she had been better stacked than any Playboy Playmate he'd ever seen and the way she responded! He'd once got her to cum just by sucking on her nipples, and then went off like a firecracker when she'd pulled him inside her. Fuck! That bitch could do things with her hips, her cunt that no other woman had come close to. He used to brag he could fuck for an hour without cumming if he wanted to, but the first time they'd fucked she torqued that cunt on his cock and he came in five minutes.

"...8011, the elevators are to the left, take the right-hand bank...."

'It has to be him. Custom-tailored suit, designer shoes, money. Laura's parents were constantly trying to set her up with someone in their class,' he watched the man stride purposefully away.

He strode over to the desk seeing the man roll his bag towards the elevators, "Hey Darla, Harold Demmings? Where is he from?"

Darla looked up at the tall dark-haired security guy, "Hey Dan, California, Santa Barbara. Why? What's up?"

"Unbelievable," he muttered, "Amazing, I went to school with his little brother, Rick, or probably Richard now. They were made of money back then." He came around to the back, "Can I see where he lives now? Maybe he can tell me where Rick is. He never came to our 10 year last September."

***********************************************

Harry pulled out all his notes, going over the presentation one more time. If it's perfect, they'll sign, and he'll have landed the largest contract in company history. He checked his printouts, his Powerpoint presentation and realized he'd neglected to call Laura.

"Hey, Laura. Miss you. Sorry I didn't call immediately. I was checking over...never mind. Call me when you get this." He tossed the phone on the bed.

***********************************************

Harry flopped took off his suit coat and flopped down on the bed. 'Damn it! I answered every question, handled every objection, totally nailed the presentation. Now I have to change my flight. get with them on Wednesday? And if they agree to terms want their CFO to come in on Friday. Shit, shit, shit!' He tore off his tie and decided to call Laura. "Hey, still not around? Maybe you had to leave and forgot your phone. Anyhow, I'm stuck here until Thursday or Friday. So frustrating. They want to think it over. Anyhow, I love you and miss you. See you later this week." He put down his phone and wondered how he was going to make it until Friday to get to make love to Laura. He changed and headed down to the front desk to get his room for the rest of the week.

***********************************************

Laura realized she didn't have her phone and ran out to the car. She groaned in frustration having played over in her mind Harry's cock in her ass all day. She had the whole thing planned out. She'd finally let him watch her playing with her little helper and after she buried it deep inside her, invite him to slide into her lubed asshole. She took water back to her nephew and tucked him in. 'Poor boy. At least his fever's coming down.' She thought.

She hurried over to grab the phone, "Sue, oh sure. No, he's feeling the same but he's down to 100.7. Yeah, I will. What? No stay. Harry called and he's stuck in Vegas for the rest of the week, so you do whatever you need to do...Yes, I love you too. I'll make sure of it." She put down the phone, 'Now I can't even get satisfaction at all.' She flopped down on the couch and turned on the TV.

***********************************************

Danny was walking by the desk when Darla called him over, "Hey, your friend or your friend's brother just extended his stay until Friday if you want to talk to him. He headed out, not sure where."

"Thanks, I do need to do that. I would like to catch up. We had some great times." He went over to the desk, "You off at 10? Do you still have that cute red dress?"

Later, as Dan was looking around, he saw the tall brunette striding over to the elevators, "Stella, hang on." He overtly looked her up and down, "You know the elevators are for guests only, can I ask? Are you here for business or pleasure?"

"Hey Dan," she put out her hand passing over folded up bills, "Pleasure, but not what you're thinking. I'm here to meet a friend from high school."

Dan pocketed the cash, "Sure, high school friend, what room is he, or she in?"

"Damn, you have a dirty mind. She's a she, 8011. Now, can I go see my friend?"

"Ok, but you know the law. Go on, have fun with your friend, and by the way, the temperatures are dropping tonight so you might want your friend to lend you a pair of panties."

Stella turned and swung her hips exaggeratedly as she headed to the bank of elevators.

Dan started to do his rounds and stopped. 8011? Wait, shit! That's Demming's room. His brain started turning.

***********************************************

"Dan, what's up?" Ed looked up from his monitors as the security guard came in. This was nothing unusual in a casino. They had cameras everywhere and retained the videos for months.

"I'm checking on a complaint from a guest. 8th floor, west tower, outside room," he checked his notepad, "Room 8009. Do you have the footage from around 9 this evening? I just want to see if anyone looked suspicious in the hallway."

They looked at guests coming and going but Dan told Ed to stop it, "There, can you go to the camera facing back this way?"

"Is that the girl? She's not a guest." Ed said, "Ok, there. We can't see the guy, but I'm pretty sure she made her milk money."

Dan looked at a man's bare shoulder and arm stroking the tall hooker's body before she left. He could easily make out the room number, 8011W on the door after it closed, "Yeah, that's Stella. I'll talk to her. Look, can you put that on a thumb drive. I know it's not much, but I need to put the fear of God into her."

***********************************************

Harry's head was killing him. At first, he had no idea where he was, it was not in a hotel room in Vegas but apparently in the back of a van driving on a freeway. His hands were bound behind his back, a cloth bag was tied over his head. He could not remember what brought him here. The last thing he remembered was leaving his room to go down for breakfast.

Dan looked at the house, 'Fucking huge, but of course it is. What else would the spoiled rich bitch live in?' He knocked on the door and when no one answered, he looked in the garage window. A silver Mercedes CLS but not another car. She must be out. He had no issue opening the side door to the garage. After pulling the van in and closing the door he went into the house, disabled the weak security system and went to look around.

***********************************************

Harry woke up and looked around to get his bearings. 'Fuck!' He was tied to a chair in his office. He turned his head to see if anyone was around but swung back looking at six wide-screens mounted on the wall in front of him. 'What the fuck?' He couldn't understand what was going on. Why were there TVs in his office? Why was he tied to a chair naked? Shit! Where was Laura and were there burglars in the house? What if they rape her? Where is Laura and why didn't she ever call back? He tried to call out, but the tape over his mouth made it impossible. He remembered getting the contractor over to put in the office and Laura insisted they soundproof it if it were to be next to the bedroom.

Dan came back and let himself in the front door. He'd stashed the van down the street and waited for Laura to get home. It wasn't like he needed to hurry. He'd told his boss his sister was ill and needed to be with her. That was no problem since he's accrued so many days off.

Harry watched as a stranger let himself in and headed for the kitchen. He realized he had earbuds in and could hear the man walking around, opening the fridge and getting himself a beer. 'Who is this and what the fuck does he want?' He thought about Laura coming home and finding him here and struggled against his bonds, but they were too tight. Then, surprisingly he saw the man leave. He looked at the screens. The front entryway, the living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, and bathroom. He looked at the bed and saw Laura had left her little helper out and groaned. He might have a headache, but he was still horny for Laura. When she gets home, how can he let her know he's tied up in the office?

***********************************************

All the way home. Laura was worried she'd get a speeding ticket as all she could think of was slamming her little helper into her eager vagina. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been this horny for this long a time without relief. She pulled into her garage, 'Finally home. I really need to call Harry, but first I need to get upstairs,' she thought as she climbed out of the car. She went in and not hearing the beeping groaned thinking she'd forgotten to set the alarm when she'd left. 'That was stupid. What if...oh well.' She tossed her keys on the counter, grabbed a bottle of water and headed to the stairs.

Harry woke up hearing the keys clatter on the kitchen counter. He tried to rock the chair and yell, but the chair wouldn't move and Laura seemed unaware of any sounds he was making. She was at the bottom of the stairs when the doorbell rang. He wanted to scream out 'No!' but he watched as his wife opened the door and stepped back in surprise.

barkirk
barkirk
3,067 Followers