What Happens in Vegas 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Danny, what the fuck? I thought you were in the Marines. What are you doing here?" She asked as she stepped back as the large man let himself in.

"I was, but I'm working in Vegas now." He hesitated, "At least can I get a hug? It's been ten years," he pulled the girl close.

Harry was expecting Laura to resist but instead hugged him like a long-lost friend. Her hands stroked his back before breaking it off.

"I did miss you. We graduated and Mark told me you'd enlisted. Why? You never even said goodbye," she said, "Come on in. You want a beer or anything?"

Harry wondered about the cameras and mics, 'when had he had time to put all that in? Were they visible? How am I going to pee?' he suddenly thought feeling his bladder ache. His attention was brought back to the top right screen as the couple sat down next to each other. There was an intimacy he'd not expected to see.

"Ok, I know you. You are not the nostalgic kind of guy. You have a reason to be here and no, we're not fucking. I'm married and happily at that. Harry's a great guy."

Dan looked at the woman he'd known. She was more beautiful now than she was before, but she was wearing shorts and a tee. "I'm not here for that. I came to show you something, but can you perhaps dress up, you know, for old time's sake? Remember the dress you wore the first time? I've had that image in my head ever since."

Laura blushed. She'd had on that short dress which showed off her long legs and Danny had insisted she wear dresses or nice skirts or he wouldn't touch her. "So, you are here to get in my pants, or at least up my dress," she responded, "you always insisted...."

Dan laughed, "Hell, a guy can dream, can't he? It's not like I'd ever rape you. You willingly climb on my cock, I'm supposed to turn that down? Come on, for old time's sake. Go change."

Harry watched in dismay as Laura headed upstairs to change. She entered the bedroom and went over to the closet and leafed through her dresses. She pulled out a black strapless that she'd told Harry it was only for special occasions as it was so short and could not be worn without a bra. He watched, his cock illogically throbbing as she stripped completely naked before pulling on the dress. She looked at herself in the mirror, reached in and pulled up each breast to make them stick out more. Then she went over to her underwear drawer and pulled out her only thong. She pulled it on, then hiking up her dress, looked at her ass in the mirror. Harry pulled at his bonds again, but all he got out of it was stinging pain as he pulled against his abraded skin.

Dan stood up as Laura walked in and whistled, "Wow! Turn around, let me see your ass. Ok, get over here and give me another hug," he ordered.

Laura made no move as the man stroked her bare back before sliding down to grab those tight cheeks. He slid the dress up so he could feel her bare ass and laughed, "You always said thongs were for sluts and whores. Which one are you?"

Laura stepped back and slapped him on the shoulder, but she was smiling, "One of those, but you'll never know which. So. I cleaned up. Why are you here?"

She sat down next to the man and Harry could easily see her crotch as the dress was so short. Also, her nipples were poking out a half-inch through the thin dress. She didn't seem to care as she let one leg open as she turned to the man.

Dan looked suddenly serious, "Ok, I'm working security at one of the casinos in Vegas. You know prostitution is legal in Nevada, I mean in parts. Not in Clark county. As you can probably guess, I've gotten to know a lot of the girls who work outside of Vegas, you know, as security in the casino. Anyhow I saw this one working girl come in and she claimed she was visiting an old high school friend. Oh, I should have mentioned. I heard Harold Demming's name when he checked in and was given room 8011." He looked at the girl, "I did hear you got married to a Harold Demmings. Anyhow, the girl said her friend was in 8011...."

Laura stood up quickly, "No way, no fucking way. Harry would never, ever cheat on me. He'd never especially cheat on me with a hooker." She stopped when Dan held up a USB, "What's this? You have cameras in the guests' rooms?"

"Go on. Put it in the TV and play it. Of course, we don't have cameras in the rooms, but we do have the hallways monitored." He watched as the girl bent over, her ass fully exposed as she put the USB in the back of the TV. She turned it on, went to input and selected the mp3 file and hit play. She saw a door open and a girl step out, a beautiful girl in a tight dress. She was stopped as a bare man's arm pulled her close, his hand gripping her ass, another sliding over her breast. She dodged a kiss before stepping back laughing. She pulled up her dress teasingly then turned and headed down out of the frame.

Laura watched hoping it wasn't Harry. It couldn't be him, but that could be his arm. Why wasn't there a camera right in front of that room? Her eyes focused on the plaque on the door after it closed, 8011W. She looked back at Danny, "you sure?"

"Yes, "I watched him go over to the elevators. I saw the register, 8011. There are two towers, but he headed to the West elevator." He stood up. "Sorry. This isn't how I saw our seeing each other again, you know, with me ruining your dream marriage." He patted her leg, "I'm so sorry Laura. I truly hesitated before coming here." He pulled her into a hug and stroked her back. He felt her warmth and felt a throbbing knowing he'd be getting more familiar with her warmth. He broke the hug and stood up.

Laura felt those large hands stroke her and felt slight disappointment when he didn't try anything and stood up.

"I should go. I wanted to drop by and see you for years, perhaps talk about old times, but I'm not sure this is the right time." he started to step back, but Laura stood up and put her arms around him, holding him close.

Harry's bladder finally let loose sending a stream of urine across the room. He thought both about having to clean the carpet and an incredible ache seeing his wife hugging his captor warmly, her body pressed tightly against his, her arms up around his neck. He tried to cry out, "Not me, that was not me," but all that came out was "mmmmmmpppphhhh, mmmppphhh, mmmppphhh," in the soundproof room.

Laura felt lips on her neck, hands roaming from her bare back to her ass. She felt herself getting wet and remembered urgently needing a toy the same size as his cock. She pressed against the growing rod in his pants and pulled her chest off his as a hand slid up cupping a breast. "Ohhh, yesss," she moaned as she felt those strong fingers pull on her hard nipple. She thought about stepping back and telling Danny he should go but she also thought Harry cheating on her which removed any objections to Danny's exploration of her body.

Harry watched Laura respond to the man's kisses and caresses. He wanted to cry when her tight dress was pulled off her and pooled on the floor. He couldn't see but knew his hands were all over her breasts, and he remembered seeing how hard her nipples were which meant they were aroused and sensitive. The way she writhed against the man she was close to coming just with this attention. He could hear her heavy breathing as the man's hands touched her everywhere. He knew what was coming next seeing her hands move down between them and he tried to look away as she dropped to her knees gripping the largest penis he'd ever seen. His next shock was the way his wife held it. She'd stroked it before, she looked like she was greeting an old friend the way her hands caressed it.

Laura sighed feeling Danny's cock again. She'd missed it but hadn't realized how much until she felt it back in her hands. She stroked the length, feeling the fat veins, the rigidity, the length. She looked up at the man, "I have thought about you." She looked back down at the throbbing penis in her hand, "Well, to be honest, I've thought about you," her head jerked up towards Danny's face, "Him not so much, but I've missed you." She kissed the plump head.

"I'm sure. When your average-dick husband tries to please you, you have to think back to when a real man filled that tight cunt of yours. You know what to do, yes. Suck my cock," he moaned as she wrapped her lips around his fat head.

Harry wondered why she was so eager, why she didn't defend him, but her mouth opened wide and she took more and more of that fat shaft into her mouth. He saw the man looking right in the camera, a smirk on his face. Harry had a vision of that face collapsing inward as his fist smashed into it.

"That's it, bitch, you always loved my huge dick. Want me to cum down your throat? I'll get hard again soon. I'll be able to fuck that tight cunt of yours soon enough."

Laura nodded. She'd sucked his cock many times, but he'd always stopped her before he came wanting do deposit his load in her pussy but they'd never had much time. She'd fantasized often about him forcing her to swallow when she was alone playing with herself. She wished she could get her little helper in her ass while he forced his cock down her throat. Her pussy throbbed in anticipation as she tasted the man's penis in her mouth. She had to swallow repeatedly as his juices flowed out with each bob of her head.

Harry wanted to scream, but as she seemed to naturally take the man's cock into her mouth and agreed to swallow, his frustration turned to anger. The man kept looking up and smirking knowing he had an audience which made his thoughts go to severely maiming or shooting the man if given a chance. He had no idea how to deal with his slut wife eagerly sucking another man's cock. He watched as Danny's face clenched in a grimace as he grabbed Laura's head aggressively pumping his sperm into her stomach. Harry wondered if she'd taken him all the way down her throat and if her lips were bruised, but he couldn't tell from the camera angle.

Laura swallowed rapidly realizing this was the first time a man had cum in her mouth let alone into her stomach. She stood up wiping her mouth with the back of her arm. She made no move to resist when Danny took her arm.

"Come on, let's check out your bedroom. You do want my cock inside that little cunt of yours, don't you? I thought so. You were always the easiest fuck in school." He led her up the stairs and into the bedroom. "What's this?" he asked reaching onto the bed and picking up the toy. "This is so cute. Where'd you find this? The young boy's department? Wait! Are you telling me this is all the size Harold is? You must be going nuts," he laughed.

"Harry is great. He's a better lover than you'll ever be. He might not be huge, but he knows what he's doing in bed. I've always been satisfied," she spat.

He held up the toy and turned it on, "Which is why you need this, yeah right," he said as he tossed it on the bed, "Ok. You tell yourself that, but how good are you for him? Is there a reason he had to order out last night?" He pointed to the phallus, "Let's see what you do with it. I need to get hard again."

"I'm not going to masturbate in front of you." Let me suck on you again, I can get you hard."

Dan turned to the door, "Nah, I've had you suck my cock already. I need something new, something arousing. If you're not interested in feeling my cock inside you, I'll be heading back to Vegas. I've got my regulars who are probably already missing me." He started for the door.

"Ok. Stop. I'll do it because I really do need a cock." She pulled off her thong, crawled up onto the bed and picked up her little helper. She watched as Danny took all the rest of his clothes off and sat in the chair opposite the bed, stroking his semi-hard cock. Opening her legs wide exposing herself to another man, a man not her husband made her pussy throb eagerly. She had the sudden horrible feeling of guilt, what if Harry could see her now? How pissed would he be since he'd asked her many times to masturbate with the toy for him? She swallowed those thoughts away and put the toy in her mouth getting it wet.

Harry couldn't take his eyes off the middle screen. He watched as Laura worked the head of the toy up and down her slit. Her nipples were harder than he'd ever seen them, poking up from her heaving chest, her legs open wide. Her flared labia were obviously incredibly aroused. He felt himself getting hard as she pushed the toy inside her. Her neck and chest were glowing red as she buried the toy all the way in and turned it on.

"That's it, aren't you glad you did this? Have you ever felt this aroused? Have you ever done this for Harold?" Danny asked as he picked up his smartphone.

"It's Harry. He likes to be called Harry. No, he wanted me to, but it seemed too embarrassing. What are you doing? Don't tape this..."

"But you like it, look at you. I've seen you cum dozens of times but never seen you this aroused. Do you like being watched? Knowing there will be a video of you out on the internet? Are you hoping I'll share this with my friends?"

Laura closed her eyes and sighed, "No, No...Yes. Damn you! I hate you."

"I can call some of my old friends over, should I do that? It could be the 10 year reunion of sorts, though you never hung out with these guys. We'd have to bring in more chairs," Dan said looking around. "Oh wow, you do like that suggestion," he said feeling his cock get hard again. "You know you'd have to take care of them. They'd love to watch, but my friends are fairly hands-on so you'd take care of them, right?" He saw her nod, but ordered, "Say it, tell me what you'd do to them or let them do to you?"

"I'd let them fuck me. All of them, oh God! I'd...shiiiit, fuck them...fuck meeee!" she cried, her hips thrusting against her hand furiously pumping the vibrating toy in and out of her pussy. After two days of frustration, she finally felt the waves of pleasure shoot through her and when the last bit faded away, she collapsed back.

Laura started to pull the toy out of her vagina, but Dan stopped her, "Don't get rid of it. Get on your hands and knees and put it in your ass. I want that buried in your ass when I fuck you. That's it. Damn! I never thought I'd see little miss rich bitch with her fingers in her ass."

Harry was mortified he now had a raging erection watching his wife grab the tube and plunge her fingers into her ass. He had always treated her as if she were a classy delicate girl so there was little experimentation. The toy had been a joke, but he'd also hoped it would open her up more. This piece of shit had her doing and saying things he'd never imagined, but how the fuck could he be this pissed and frustrated yet be so hard? He couldn't believe it seeing his perfect wife looking back over her shoulder as she easily slid the toy into her ass. She had to have done this before as it was way too practiced.

Dan set the phone on the dresser, the camera aimed at the bed, "You really are a little slut. Have you been fucked by two men at the same time yet? No? I think you need to come to Vegas to visit. I'll get you access to many cocks, cocks of all sizes, though it might be hard to find one as small as your husbands." He got up stroking his long shaft and knelt behind her. He reached forward and shoved the girl's face into the mattress while kneeing her legs wider apart. Pressing his bulbous head against her, he pushed his cock right in, "You really are eager for this. Fuck! You're wet. You miss having a man-sized cock inside you?" He pulled out and slammed back in causing Laura to cry out. He did that over and over, the girl's cries getting louder. "Tell me. Tell me you missed having a fat cock inside you."

"I did miss having your cock inside me. Shut up and fuck me. Ooohhhhh, fuuuuck! I love how you feel in my pussy," the girl groaned.

"If Harry were here right now, what would you tell him?" Dan ordered.

"Nothing, if he were here I wouldn't be doing this. Shut up and fuck me, please. I love Harry, he's a much better man than you'll ever be," she moaned.

"Better man?" Dan laughed, "In what way? Money? Does he cry watching movies with you? Does he pleasure you with his tongue after he fucks you since he can't get you off with his tiny dick?" he growled, "Feel this? Feel this cock inside you? He must do a lot to make up for you barely feeling him inside you."

Harry's cock shrunk down listening. He always felt embarrassed when the girls he was with would first see his cock. He'd always wondered how they really felt with his five inches, but all were very happy when he got them off with his mouth. He was an excellent pussy-eater by all accounts, but he'd never had a woman writhe under him as Laura was as that fat hunk of meat slammed into her sopping pussy. He could hear the slurping sounds was the man's cock drove repeatedly into her.

Laura felt Danny pause and fiddle with the toy in her ass and groaned when he turned it on and dialed it to full. "Oh fuck!" she cried as she felt the familiar vibrations travel through her groin. She pushed her ass back against the man as he renewed his assault on her pussy. She screamed out she was cumming while thrusting her ass back against the man's cock. "Aaaaaahhhhh, fuuuckkk meeee!"

Dan pushed in as deeply as he could as the girl's ass humped back against him. He looked up at the camera and grinned. He knew Harry's sweet little wife had never came like this with him. When the girl finally came down from her explosive orgasm, Dan pulled out, flipped the girl onto her back and drove his cock back into that slippery hole. He now could feel the vibrating toy against his cock better and closed his eyes savoring the intense feelings against him. He felt Laura's soft hands stroking his chest and nipples.

"Go on, cum inside me baby, just like you used to." It is true,' she thought, 'Dan was a lot more man. His pecs are rock hard and he has no fat on him.' She reached around gripping his ass cheeks and almost came feeling the glutes flex with each thrust. She was so taken with his body and his muscles that the feeling of an impending orgasm surprised her. "Fuck me, fuck me with your fucking huge cock," she moaned as she ground her pussy against him.

"Do you want to cum? Tell me, do you want to cum again?" He pulled back and gently pushed in teasing her.

"Damn it, Danny, fuck me, yes. I'm so close."

"I will when you quit lying to me and tell me you never could feel Harry's little dick inside you. Tell me and I'll fuck you so hard you'll pass out," he growled at her.

"Yes, Ok, yes. I never could feel him inside me. Yours is the only cock I've ever felt inside me. Please fuck me, please fuck me with your big cock."

Danny looked up at the camera a grinned, "Ok, I'll fuck you. I'll let you cum then I will empty my balls in this nice tight cunt."

Laura closed her eyes and put her head back as she felt that massive rod piston in and out of her.

Harry had his head down in disbelief but looked up to see his wife scream out, her ass thrusting off the bed as she exploded a second time. He'd never seen her like this. She always let out soft mews when she came or had she been faking it? As her whole body went limp he wondered why Dan pulled out but saw what he was going to do.

"Wait, no Danny. I've never....Oh Shit!" she cried as the man flipped her over, pulled out the vibrator and tossed it off the bed. She felt her chest and face being pressed into the mattress again, but her focus was on the spongy head pressing against her anus. "Ooooooohhhhhhhh. Noooo. Stop, stop, stop...." She cried as the searing pain grew. "Too big, please stop!"

Dan wasn't going to stop and growled, "Shut up bitch and relax. I'm not stopping, not when it feels this good."

Harry pulled on his restraints again watching the large man bugger his wife. She no longer was struggling and the grimace on her face was relaxing. He saw her arm reach underneath her...'she's playing with herself! She's enjoying this.' He thought. At first, he was angry with her, but she didn't ask for this...this was basically rape.