What Happens in Vegas 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura rubbed her pussy harder as she felt the pain fade away. This was different than being fucked in her pussy. It was fuller, had more pressure, it was more demeaning. As she thought this she felt another orgasm coming on, 'he's treating me like a whore, a trailer park whore,' she thought as she plunged fingers into her twat as the intense feeling grew, "That's it, Danny, use me, fuck me. You always knew you could take me any way you wanted....Shhhhiiiit!"

That was all he needed and as that cute ass humped back against him, he erupted deep inside her rectum. His balls aching as much as he'd ever felt as he released jet after jet of sperm.

Harry watched as the couple rolled over on their sides, Laura still gently stroking her pussy with Dan's cock buried in her ass. Dan reached back and pulled covers over them then put an arm around her, strangely tenderly after the rough fucking he'd just given her.

***********************************************

Dan put down his cup, "I have to head back to Vegas, but I'll make sure to let you know when I'm in town," he said as he kissed her. He didn't expect much of a kiss in return and was surprised when her arms went around his neck and her tongue pressed into his mouth. He gripped her ass pulling him against his cock, "Baby, we'd better stop, or I'll never leave." He studied her naked form and couldn't wait to get her in Vagas with his friends.

Laura stepped back, "Yeah, I probably shouldn't have done what I did. Seeing a whore leaving his room made me angry, made me want to hurt him somehow. I always trusted him and never thought he cheat on me, especially with a hooker. I wonder how many other times he's cheated on me?"

"Well, I guess that's something you'll need to talk to him about." He pressed a few buttons on his phone, "I sent you the video if you want to rub this in his face," he said as he leaned down to kiss the woman. "Oh, after you shower and get dressed, I heard something ding in the room on the left upstairs. A fax maybe? Call me when you're next in Vegas," he said as he headed out.

***********************************************

Harry looked at the check in his hand. He'd thought he'd feel elation or perhaps happiness with the settlement, but all he felt was emptiness. He'd loved Laura. She was the one thing in his life he knew he'd always be able to depend on. Ironically, a courier delivered the final divorce papers yesterday and today the same courier delivered the check for 65 million.

He thought back to the beginning of the end. Laura had screamed seeing him tied to the chair and backed out of the room initially. Then she'd rushed in and cut the zip ties binding him. He'll never forget the look of horror on her face when she saw the TVs knowing what she'd done and said. When she tried to explain he'd stopped her. He never said a word, just called the hotel and asked that they email over his room information. When it arrived he pointed to the screen, 8011E. "I was in the East tower. This," he held up the USB, "has 8011W on the room. Completely different building."

She was incredibly apologetic, but he remembered feeling disgusted at how she demeaned and humiliated him. She'd cried that she had no idea he was listening and was just telling Danny hat he wanted to hear and had she known.... He just looked at her until she realized how that sounded even worse. That was not all. He was let go by the company when he missed his appointment with the Linstrom Group and they lost the account. Even after he'd reported that he was kidnapped and he'd in no way been responsible, they decided to let him go anyhow.

Daniel Warner was sentenced to federal prison for 20 years, which seemed short. Harry didn't care either way. He was able to sue the Casino for allowing use of the security tapes that enabled Dan's kidnapping and coercion for Laura into having sex with him. Ironically, he'd received a bill from the hotel for the stay since his company had canceled his card immediately. The second irony was Media Center billing him for the security cameras and HD TVs. He happily told them they were a mistake and let them come for them. Last he'd heard Laura was working at a Norstroms and they'd had no communication since the meeting of the lawyers. That was the emptiness. He'd filed for divorce but never felt his heart was in it. There was a part of him that wanted to forgive and forget, but he wasn't sure how that was possible.

***********************************************

Dan headed to the showers when he stopped as something didn't feel right. He started to turn and was staggered back from a blow to his head. As he fell backward the large man holding the 10 pound weight towered over him. "Mr. Moretti told me this is just the first installment for costing the casino 65 million. He leaned down between the naked man's legs and swung the weight against the man's crotch crushing his balls. He stood up, stepping away from the stream of blood and looked down as the writhing man clutched his damaged groin. He didn't even look around hearing the loud screams echo through the shower room, "No one is coming. They all know the drill. Expect this every month, asshole. 64 payments left." He kicked him hard hearing bones snap in the man's hands and walked away to tell the guards he was done.

***********************************************

Harry sipped his coffee and looked out at the ocean. He'd loved the beaches in California, but the rest of the area held too many memories. He had no idea why he decided on traveling to the Grand Caymans but when he'd gotten here, he decided to stay. He found a bungalow off the best beach he'd ever seen and basically did nothing all day. He was thinking about getting back into dating, but he could not pull the trigger. After he'd gotten the settlement, there were many girls who'd flirted overtly with him, but that was just depressing. He looked down and saw a beautiful woman in a white bikini walking along the beach smiling happily as she side-stepped the lapping waves and felt something he'd not felt in years.

He studied the woman who looked familiar. He was too far away to see her face and her hair kept blowing across it, but there was something about her. She looked up and over at him and stopped.

"Shit! Harry?" She stared over not believing her eyes, "No way." Her first thought was to run, then to step back and just go back to the hotel, but instead, she stood frozen.

Harry stood up and walked, slowly at first, then more rapidly as if afraid she'd disappear, "Laura? It's you, isn't it?" He stopped in front of her. It had been ten years, but she'd changed little. She still had that perfect skin, shiny brown hair, nice figure, but the bright beaming smile was missing, especially around her eyes. He stood stiffly and looked her up and down, "Why are you here?"

"I'm here with my parents. Um, I..." she held out her wrists, showing him the scars, "...and failed. I should get back. I'm sure they're worried about me,' she said softly and turned.

"Wait. Can we talk? I've...missed you," He blurted out. "Coffee?"

Laura turned, "Harry. I can't. I am not who you want to be with. I said and did things that you'll never unhear, never unsee," she stepped back a few steps, "I never stopped loving you though."

Harry stepped forward and gently held her shoulders, "Yes, you did. At the time they weighed heavily on my mind. Outweighing every other feeling I had about you. Now...now I don't know. It seems more and more I remember things you said and did that make me miss you. Can we just talk?" He looked over at the beachside bar, "They make a great mojito over there." He smiled seeing his ex-wife nod, "Ok, do you need to call your parents, you know, tell them where you are?"

Laura studied her ex. He looked fit and healthy, but he wasn't as animated as before, nor was he as quick to laugh. "I'm sorry. With all my heart, I'm so sorry. I've been wanting to tell you those words for years. I cannot take back any of it, but hurting you was more than I could bear most of the time," she glanced at her wrists.

Harry reached across and looked at the scars, "The world would have been duller, less interesting if you'd succeeded. I'm sorry you felt you had to try and happy you failed," he said looking at those eyes he'd always loved.

Laura looked up at the man, "Thanks," she said softly, "I missed you too." She pulled her hands back and covering her face sobbed. She'd had everything and for revenge, for pleasure, she destroyed all of it. She wiped her eyes and looked up at Harry, "Want to hear something I've wanted to say to you over and over?" Seeing him nod she looked down at her hands, "Um, I said you had a small penis. I told Danny that, but you want to hear the irony in that? It's always been my favorite penis. It's the one attached to you. Any other would be nothing more than a little helper," she said. "I never fell in love with a penis, I fell in love with the entire package," she said softly, "and I totally fucked it up."

"The little helper, ironic," he chuckled, "I get it. I always thought you deserved more. I even wondered what would happen if I allowed you to...sleep with a guy better endowed."

Laura looked up, "Seriously? That's stupid. I mean, the toy would have been nice, but unless that guy fills me with love, it doesn't matter how much he fills me elsewhere...."

Harry pulled her hand back over, "I'd like to take you to dinner. Can you tell Sandra and Dave you're going to be out on a date tonight?"

Laura laughed, "They wouldn't believe me. I've not been on a date since...but yes. I'd like that."