What Happens in Vegas 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers

The woman looked thoughtful, "I cannot say if I crave cock as much as I did at your age, but I still enjoy a good love-making session. Craving a cock, let me think about that," she said softly, "A different cock?" She looked at the boys, "Henry and I still make love pretty much every day so he is great at satisfying my need for penis, but I might periodically fantasize it's attached to someone else," she blushed, "but that might be more than you asked."

Ben laughed, "since you're being open and honest...ok, the joke is, marriage is the end of blowjobs, is that true? I mean, girls I know seem to like it, but maybe that's just trying to please me."

She nodded, "I get it. I remember doing a lot more what my partner wanted when I was dating but I always enjoyed a cock in my mouth, so we would usually go down on each other when having sex," she said, "You know when dating."

"You let him cum in your mouth?" He smiled when she nodded, "Swallow or spit?" Carter asked.

"Wow, ok, this is getting down to it. Most of the time, Henry, that's my husband, prefers to cum inside my pussy, so I suck his cock and when he feels ready he fucks me. Sometimes he doesn't want me to stop so I let him cum in my mouth, so yes. I swallow. But back when I was dating, I always swallowed. Boys always seemed to look happy when I did that."

"You're right. The blonde chick last night spit it right out, but at least she let us cum in her mouth." Carter looked at the women's ring finger, "So, where is your husband this evening? You didn't come to Vegas alone, did you?"

"Driving down the Pheonix to pick up my nephew...long story. Anyhow, I don't mind. I have a really good book and like the thought of having time alone," she said. She finished her wine and got up, "On that note, I'm going to head up to my room. Gentlemen, it has been a pleasure. I hope you find a nice tight pussy for tonight and any other tight holes." She looked over and signaled for her check.

Carter laughed, "Maybe we already did, sorry. Just kidding."

Doris blushed having had images flash through her mind of their cocks all pointing at her. "You boys, anything with tits you want to fuck." She stood and patted Carter on the shoulder, "I think you can do better tonight, but thanks for thinking of me."

The boys stood up, "Wait. We'll walk you up. What floor are you on?" Carter asked.

"8th, but I doubt I'll be mugged. You boys should go over to the table there," she indicated where two girls were sipping margaritas, "Tequila was always good to get me to open my legs," she laughed, "ok, wine, beer...yeah...anything...even water actually," she laughed.

"Cute, but not as sexy looking," Carter said taking the check from Doris' hand, "Come on. Will, can you settle the bill? We'll repay you." He put a hand on her lower back, "Show us your room," he said firmly.

Doris found herself being led to the elevator, then to her door which was at the very end of the hall by the four boys. She stopped and hesitated, "Look, boys, this was nice of you," she said as she held up her ring finger, "but I can take it from here."

Carter looked at the door, "No way. I'd like to compare rooms. We have two rooms somewhere in the middle and we've wondered what the rooms looked like at the end of the hall. These are the luxury suites." he took the card from her, scanned it, and opened the door.

Doris laughed, "Maybe this is a lot more money, but it had just the one king. It does have a separate living area from the bedroom which is nice if someone wants to watch TV while the other person is sleeping," she said as she opened the door. She thought about her underwear and dress she'd left on the chair and started to go in, but the boys all strode in before she could stop them. She came into the large room and saw all four were impressed by the size of the place.

"This is twice the size, maybe three times the sizes of our rooms," Carter said, "Nice. Look, even the TV is twice the size of ours." He picked up her underwear, feeling the bra and panties before going into the bathroom. He came back out, "Dudes, check out the shower. Two showerheads and room for all five of us." He led them into the adjoining bedroom, "Nice! Look at the view down the strip," he marveled as he stepped out onto the balcony.

Doris looked at the four boys. Initially, she was going dine, then come back and masturbate thinking of Tom's large cock fucking her. Then as the dinner conversation went along she decided instead to fantasize about having all four boys fuck her...she was working out how that would be possible, obviously her pussy, her ass, her mouth, but how could she jerk off the fourth? Regardless of the logistics, she felt her pussy throb in anticipation. She was wondering how to get them to leave so she could get naked and looked around for a place to sit. She wanted to laugh having not noticed it before, but there were four chairs in the room and all were turned to face the bed. She was not about to sit on the bed, "I'll go get a chair from the other room, you boys need anything? Water?"

"What were you planning when you got back to the room, Doris?" Carter asked, his gaze fixed on her making her stop.

"Read," she held up her book, "Lie in bed and read my book," she said softly as if he knew she were lying.

"Come on...why are you not as comfortable telling the truth now?" he looked at his friends, "You were very honest, refreshingly honest with us at dinner." He looked at his friends, "Did you guys think she was shy or hiding something at dinner?"

Doris saw them each shake their heads and stare at her. She felt her nipples harden under their gaze, "I was. I was going to read," she blushed seeing them shake their heads, "Ok. I might have thought about masturbating, but I'm married and I need you boys to leave." She started for the door hoping they'd take the message and follow, but they didn't move. She turned and saw all four pairs of eyes staring, unblinking at her. Carter pointed to the spot she was before in front of him and for some reason, she complied.

"What were you going to fantasize about," Carter asked, "Do you have a favorite? Mine is being with a married woman's hotel room when her husband is out of town," he said softly, "a beautiful woman with huge tits."

Doris blushed, "Please. I'm married and have never cheated on my husband..." she looked at the intense stare and shivered, "Ok, I might have thought about you boys, you know, all four of you..." she whispered.

Carter nodded at her then at the bed before staring steadily at her. There was no sound in the room except the clicking of the fridge and the soft whir of the airflow from the A/C unit. "So, had we left, you would have taken off your shirt, jeans then your bra and, oh, are you wearing panties? Yes? And then you would have gotten on the bed naked. Do you masturbate on your back or your stomach?"

"Ok, that's enough," she tried to say forcefully, the impact dulled as her voice cracked, "You should leave," she pointed at the door. She slowly let her arm drop, the boy's eyes boring into her.

"Stomach? Or Back? Or do you like getting on your hands and knees?" Carter asked. He looked at his friends, "Remember the redhead who masturbated for us in Texas? She liked sticking her ass in the air. I think she loved showing us that nice cunt and ass of hers. Come to think of it, it was she who introduced us to anal. Fuck! She loved a cock in her ass." He looked back at Doris and glared. After a minute he said almost inaudibly, "Show us. We've had your naked body in our minds already, there's no need to be shy as we have vivid imaginations."

The other boys looked at each other and smiled knowingly. Their friend never failed once in their memory getting a girl or a woman to do what they wanted. Even though the blonde from USC was pissed when Ben had fucked her ass, around midnight she was begging for a cock in there again.

Doris wanted to protest, wanted to run out of the room but looked back at the boy less than half her age. She looked at the bed and back at the boy and found her hands were moving as if on their own unbuttoning her jeans. She never stopped looking in Carter's eyes as she stepped out of the pants. The boy brought her panties he'd found on the chair to his nose and inhaled.

"That's good Doris. I love that you're wearing tiny panties," he indicated she should continue, "the top next."

She pulled her tee-shirt up and off and stood facing him in just her bra and panties. When he spun his finger in the air she turned 360 degrees.

"Nice, guys, don't you agree? Flawless body." He looked back at her, "Go on, finish what you started, let's see all that perfection."

The woman felt herself blushing furiously as she reached behind, unclipped the bra, and let it slide down her arms onto the floor. She slowly turned to face each boy as Carter again spun his finger in a circle. When she was facing him again, she put her thumbs in the elastic waistband and pushed her panties to the floor. When she stood back up facing Carter she saw an approving nod, making her blush with pride and happiness.

"Ok, before you go onto the bed, grab a pillow and put it on the floor in front of the one of us you desire most," he said softly.

Doris felt her pussy give an aching throb and even though there was a voice in her head screaming 'No!' she went over, grabbed a pillow. She looked at Carter then turned towards the window and plopped the pillow on the floor between Will's now opened legs. She didn't remember undoing his pants but found herself stroking a penis other than her husband's for the first time in 32 years.

Will grinned at his friends then moaned as that warm mouth engulfed his aching erection. "Oh God! That's it, yesssss." He looked over at Carter, "Thanks, man. You were right," he sighed.

Doris felt humiliated having obviously been their target, but also very aroused and pleased that these boys still found her sexy and appealing even at her age. Her tongue explored the foreskin as she'd never seen an uncircumcised cock before. She wondered is it would feel different in her vagina, but also she'd never had a cock with that much curve inside her either. She opened her mouth and pressed down until that soft head pressed against the back of her throat. She then started bobbing her head taking more and more of the fat cock into her mouth and down her throat.

"Play with that cunt, go on. That's what you would have been doing by now," Carter ordered. "Open those legs for us and show us your cunt. Nice, I knew you were a slut at heart," he said happily.

The older blonde reached back and slid her fingers up her wet slit, pulling her knees wider apart, immediately soaking her hand. Will reached down cupping a breast wishing he could watch the older woman play with herself. As he listened to the slurping sounds as she took more and more of him into her throat, he was aware of the wet sounds of the finger rapidly stroking her pussy. He wanted to hold off, but feeling her lips press against his pubes he put his head back and let out a loud groan.

Doris was close to cumming when the boy gripped her tit harder and came. She swallowed rapidly as jet after jet of tangy cream was pumped into her stomach. Feeling the boy go limp, his hand loosening his grip on her breast, she pulled off the softening cock and ran her tongue up the shaft milking the remaining sperm from him, swallowing it while staring into his eyes. Will was looking happily down at her, stroking her hair. She stood and looked expectantly at Carter

The boy pointed at the bed, "Go do what you wanted all along," he said before picking up her fresh panties. He sat back down, and put those against his face, inhaling deeply the pungent aroma of a truly aroused woman. He looked at his friend, "Here you go, you won these as her preferred mate," he tossed the wet panties to Will.

He looked back at the woman, "You never answered. Back? Stomach? Hands and knees?" He looked at his friends, "I'll bet she's a lie on her back girl, you know, open, vulnerable, submissive..."

Doris had never, not once in her life allowed any man, not even her husband watch her masturbate before tonight. She was sure Henry assumed she did but had never asked. He'd have been surprised to know she'd been attending to that itch four or five times a week for their entire marriage. She wanted to touch herself, but seeing four pairs of eyes staring at her made her want to hide in the bathroom but also lie down and open her legs as wide as she could, allowing the boys to see what she'd only allowed her husband to see. She looked at the expectant boys and softly replied, "Back, on my back. Yes, I fantasize I'm being taken."

The intense gaze of Carter was more than she could stand, so she turned, crawled onto the bed and laid back, legs opened, and stroked her wet slit. She was so wet she wondered why cum hadn't been running down her legs. 'Submissive? Is that what I am?' she thought. 'Oh God, I need this. I need those cocks, look at their tents, that cock. Will's getting hard again...nice...oh yessss,' her eyes were looking from one boy to another.

Carter unzipped his pants, pulled out his erection, and stroked himself watching the woman stroke her cunt. He stepped out of his pants, pulled off his shirt, and stood at the foot of the bed looking right between her legs. His mind was working out what he was going to do with her. He watched those large breasts bounce with her upper arm jerking against it as she rubbed her cunt. Her nipples were huge, fully erect, and sticking up. He stroked his long, fat cock and licked his lips. "Damn I love huge nipples, don't you guys?" he asked.

"And they stick out a half-inch," Ben sighed, "so suckable. How did her tit feel, Will?"

"Heavy, really heavy and firm. Remember the girl we picked up in that bar in Anaheim? Like that," Will said softly.

Doris listened to the boys talking about her, but her eyes were glued to Carter's long purple member sticking out. He had large hands yet was covering just half the length as he stroked himself. Her eyes traveled up his torso and saw his six-pack abs and nice pecs. He and all the other boys worked out. It had been years since Henry had any definition on him. She tried to stop comparing her husband to these boys, as it wasn't fair as he was a lot older. On the other hand, age hadn't made his cock any smaller and all four boys had angry-looking shafts of flesh fatter and longer than Henry's.

She looked around as the other three boys were now fully naked and standing watching her, staring between her legs. As embarrassed as she was, she illogically opened her legs wider, pulling up her knees exposing more of herself...her anus. Her eyes went from one cock to another to another noticing the different shapes and sizes. Ben's was very long and skinny with a spear-like head. Josh's was just a bit longer than Henry's but so much fatter with an almost plum-sized head. She shuddered as she wondered how it would feel opening her up or if he wanted her ass. Will's was long with an arcing curve. fat, but not as fat as Josh's, but the only uncircumcised cock in the room. She studied it for a moment never having seen a cock like that before and also wondered if it could find her G-spot. A couple of her friends had told her that having a G-spot orgasm was another level of pleasure.

She looked down her body at Carter's cock. It was the longest of all the boys and was truly impressive. She felt and heard the increased sloshing of her wet cunt as she thought about the boy crawling between her legs and pressing that large head against her. "Oooohhhhh," she groaned before catching herself.

The boys watched eagerly as the woman closed her eyes and rapidly stroked her cunt while lifting her ass off the bed. She pinched a nipple, pulling on it as she came hard.

"Oh fuck! Oooooohhhh, Godddd, yessssssss..." she cried out loudly. Plunging two fingers into her sopping cunt, she writhed around on the bed feeling an incredible release coupled with a sluttiness she'd never felt before. Her thoughts were filled with knowing they were all hard as a rock and would soon be wanting access to all her holes, wondering if she could get a say in who would fuck her cunt, her ass, and who she could suck on. But she knew they'd take what they wanted and that thought made everything even more intense shocking her with another orgasm right after the last. She again groaned as she furiously rubbed her sopping cunt, ass off the bed, her legs opened as wide as they'd go. Two orgasms in a matter of minutes! That had never happened before in her life.

Doris felt the latest waves of pleasure flow away and opened her eyes looking around. She felt a massive rush seeing the boys all stroking those cocks, now looking fatter and longer. She pulled her fingers out of her wet snatch and licked them off before again stroking her throbbing pussy. Looking around she reached out and wrapped her fingers around Ben's cock. "Oooh, niccce," she sighed, "I assume you all want to fuck me now?" She looked down as Carter climbed onto the bed.

Carter crawled between her legs and looked at his friends, "We'll all get to fuck this, but so it doesn't get too messy, let's cum in her mouth, ok?" He lined himself up and pushed his cock slowly into the woman, "Shiiiittt, this is nice." He felt her slick lips resist then open up allowing him inside. "Married cunt, nothing better. Especially if it's my cock breaking your vows for the first time. Almost like taking your virginity," he sighed. He pulled back and then in again feeling his cock go deeper. The woman grunted loudly with each additional inch penetration. She let out a long moan as he buried himself fully inside her. He looked down at the woman, "Tell me, has any man ever been where I am? Am I hitting places your husband doesn't?"

Doris shook her head, "No, God, yessss. I feel so...Damn, you're big. You're hitting me...deep, so deep inside," she grunted. "Fuck me...slowly, yesssss," she sighed as she held onto the boy's hips.

Carter looked down at those soft breasts as he picked up speed, making them flop around more and more with his increasingly hard thrusts. "When we came into the restaurant, we asked the girl for the table next to you. I knew when I first saw you that you were a horny slut and wanted our cocks," he said as he leaned down to kiss her. "I was right, wasn't I?"

"Yes, I did wonder what...shit, do that again...Oh damn." She pulled the boy down driving her tongue between his open lips. Doris grunted into the boy's mouth with every stroke pounding into her. She felt her body crushed against his, their skin becoming sweaty and sliding against each other, her aroused nipples scraping against his chest when her cell rang. She quickly broke the kiss remembering, "Oh crap, I have to get that. It's my husband." She looked at each boy as Carter lifted himself, now slowly fucking her pussy. "Not a sound!"

She put the phone to her ear, "Hi sweetie, did you make it alright? That's great, but you must be exhausted. Ohh, uh, uuhh, Sorry, I um...yes, Ok, this is embarrassing, but I was. I missed you...nothing, I'm completely naked. I'm on the bed...you are? You wish you could fuck me right now...I miss your cock...I can feel your cock inside me. I was, I did. Ok, I have to tell you, I am not alone. I picked up four boys in the restaurant and they're taking turns...no, of course not...Want me to call down for rubbers? I did, yes, Carter, Will, Josh, and Ben...Yes, bigger, at least the first boy's is. I haven't had the others inside me yet." she looked at the three cocks being stroked while holding a finger in front of her lips. "But wait, I'm not on the pill...really, inside me? I might be, Oh God. He's pounding my cunt harder...Oh God, fuck me...pound my pussy, that's it. I'm sorry sweetie but he's hitting me in places I never felt before...oh fucccckkkk, aaaaahhhh, aaahhhh, ahhhh..." she spat out as she came.

barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers