What Happens in Vegas 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd dropped the phone as she grabbed Carter's ass and pulled him hard into her. Josh held the phone to her ear as she rode out the intense orgasm. "Christ, that was incredible, no, yes, I did. We should do this more often, yes? I can. Right now, Carter, that's his name, is stretching out my cunt like never before. Josh, Will, and Ben are standing next to the bed stroking their cocks waiting their turns. I was thinking about that, but you know, I never have...yes I brought some. Of course, but I think Carter is getting ready to cum, ok I'll tell him...my husband says to cum inside me, that's it...that's it, fuck my married cunt...oh wow!... That sounded like you liked that, baby, was it good?" She again urged the boys to be quiet, "Now you can rest. You must be exhausted from your drive. I know, I feel a lot better now...I hoped you liked it...Yeah, I will, then I'll get back to my book...love you too, sure, tell Andy I said 'hi' and it will be great to see him again. Bye." She hung up and tossed the phone onto the bed. She looked at the other boys, "he says to fuck all my holes. There's a lubricant in my makeup bag in the bathroom."

Carter was close and was fighting the urgent feeling in his balls throughout the entire conversation, but he didn't want to grunt out that he was cumming while the woman was on the phone. "Holy shit! That was hot," he looked at his friends, "From now on, we need the have the women call their husbands, boyfriends or whoever," he looked at the woman, "Ever done anal before?"

"No, never. I've told Henry no time and again, but there're too many cocks to say no to any hole you boys want," she groaned, "The tube is in the purple-flowered bag on the counter."

Ben was closest to the bathroom and when he came back, the blonde was on top of Carter riding him hard. He took some of the gel and lubed his cock, then crawled behind the woman.

Doris stopped fucking Carter feeling the cool gel pressed against her. She felt herself tensing before relaxing while feeling the finger penetrate her ass. Just this afternoon she would have said yes to Henry had he asked and it probably would have been better had it been Henry with his smaller cock, but there was no turning back now. Carter pulled her lips to his, probing her mouth with his tongue as she felt the fat head press against her anus. "Mmmmmmpppphhh, mmmmm, mmmm" she moaned as her sphincter relaxed and she felt her rectum filled with a fat fleshy shaft.

Ben groaned along with the woman as he popped into her ass. He loved anal sex and this woman's ass was incredible. He marveled at how perfect she was, especially at her age. He and Carter picked up a rhythm fucking her two holes, the impacts sending waves across her fleshy ass cheeks.

Doris felt something next to her face and looked over at Josh's cock brushing against her cheek. She opened her mouth tasting the salty flesh with the leaking fluids. She wondered briefly if this boy had ever had a girl deep-throat him as she bobbed her head taking him deeper each time. He responded by humping against her face until she felt her lips tickled by his rough pubes. The bed sank on her other side so she reached out gripping Will's recovered cock. 'So this is how a woman takes care of four men at once,' she thought. She alternated sucking on one cock then the other, stroking both as Carter was gripping her breasts holding her up. She was amazed at how strong the boy was and how large his hands were. Henry's hands could barely cover half a tit, but Carter was cupping each breast fully.

All night the boys fucked all her holes, sometimes just one as the others dozed off, other times in pairs. Doris was amazed at how eagerly she opened her legs; staddled a boy's waist; got on the hands and knees; bent over the desk, or otherwise complied with their demands. She finally was allowed to sleep when the sun came in through the balcony door.

They were roused by a knocking. Doris looked at the time, "Oh shit! That's maid service!" She rolled naked off the bed looking back at all the stains they'd left. She opened the door and stuck her head around it, "Can you give us...me an hour? We'll be out by then," she asked. She quickly closed the door seeing two women looking at her bare breast hanging down.

She came back, "You guys have to go." She looked at the clock and did the math, "My husband is due back in about two hours and we need maid service."

Carter grinned, "We have an hour." he pulled her into the shower and turned on the water.

The other three came in and watched their friend shove his cock into the woman's cunt as she tried to soap up. She gave up as he pounded harder against her ass and braced herself against the wall.

"I'm next," Will said as he stepped under the other showerhead. He had just rinsed off when he heard Carter grunt out he was cumming. Doris didn't move as he stepped past his friend and shoved his hard cock into the woman, "Please give us your address before we leave." He kissed her back as he gripped those large breasts, "Best fuck ever!" I mean it and we've fucked a lot of women," he sighed, "Oh Shit, you feel as tight now as you did last night."

After each boy had a turn at her, Doris was finally able to quickly bathe. She stepped out to see the four boys all dressed.

Ben stepped forward, "Thanks. Really. This will forever be in my head as the hottest night I've ever spent." He kissed her and stepped back as each boy came up for a last feel and kiss.

Just before they opened the door to leave, "Hang on. I feel truly stupid for doing this, but..." She trotted over to the desk and scribbled her address and cell number, "If you're ever in Columbus..."

Carter grinned, "Count on it. Enjoy the rest of your vacation," he said.

Doris saw the knowing grins on the two maids standing outside the room three doors down as she headed to the restaurant to get some lunch before Henry got back.

As she ate, she felt a feeling of guilt wash through her. She'd never kept anything from her husband and she knew this would be no exception. She looked at her plate wondering how she was going to spill she'd been fucked over a dozen times last night...not something easily segued to.

***********************************************

"I missed you," Henry said as he gave his wife a brief kiss, "Remember little Andy?" he grinned.

Doris couldn't believe it when she hugged her nephew. Her face was against his chest, "Holy crap! You were what, 5 feet tall last time we saw you, Christmas of 11?" she asked.

Andy looked at his aunt, "Yeah, but wow! You look great!" he blurted out. "I'm sorry, but you know how it is after nine, ten years. You always wonder how people look, but wow. You look just as hot now as you did then," he said blushing.

Doris slapped his arm, "You were seven years old, you weren't looking at girls back then," she laughed. She looked at Henry, "Where's Dick? I thought he said three?"

Henry shook his head, "Delayed. His clutch went out in Ely. He's getting a rental but he'll be down tomorrow. We'll get Andy a room," he sighed.

"Nonsense," Doris said looking around, "If there's one thing we have is room." She looked at the couch, I was going to say he could use that, but..." she eyed the six-foot-long piece of furniture. "I can sleep there and you guys can use the bed," she said. She looked at the two men eyeing each other, "or not. Homophobia...got it."

"I'll take the couch," Henry said, "That is if you guys are ok sharing a bed," he glanced at the two.

"He doesn't want to sleep with an old woman like me. Maybe getting a room isn't such a bad idea," Doris said.

"I don't mind. I don't snore, that I know of and it's a king. It should be fine," Andy looked into the bedroom, his thoughts on just getting sleep, "It has been a long day and I can even sleep on the couch if that works best for all."

"Settled, I'll sleep on the couch. I'm beat, a long day...very tired. Let's get dinner and come back, maybe watch a movie or something," Henry said as he picked up his wallet and room key. "Should we get another key for Andy?" he asked.

After Andy excused himself to put away his bag and get ready for dinner, Henry pulled Doris close, "My God! That was fucking hot last night. I mean you had me with your voice, your description, how you were panting. I thought you were truly getting gang-banged." He stroked her breast, "Look, I'm out of town last week of this month, can we do that again?" he asked quietly.

Doris blushed, "It was hot. I'd had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner and I was so horny for you, I imagined your cock inside me and could feel you filling me up," she whispered, "I don't think I've ever cum as hard as I did with you on the phone." She felt his hard shaft, "I think you sounded like yours was just as good."

Henry looked back at the room where his nephew was unpacking, "Bad timing, I know. But we'll have the rest of the week," he paused, "Um, just one thing...oh never mind," he sighed softly.

"What?" Doris looked around thinking perhaps the boys left a trace of their being there, "Go on."

"This is going to sound stupid, but after we got off," he laughed, "I mean the phone, I was a bit disappointed. It was weird but I truly wanted it to be real," he blushed. "I know, tell me how stupid I am."

Doris laughed, feeling relieved. She thought about blurting out the truth, but with Andy right there, it might make things uncomfortable. "No, I like your vivid imagination. Sometimes they're fantasies that are just so outrageous you know they'll never happen, other times they seem so real you want them to have happened. I get it, but that is what makes for great sex. Keeping those fantasies alive and real at the same time," she gripped his hard cock, "I fantasized you were watching as those boys all fucked me, stroking your hard cock," she nodded over to the chair Carter was sitting on, "waiting until they were done so you could fuck me hard, punish me."

Henry groaned and pulled away as they heard Andy finish up and say he's ready. He had to keep his body turned away from the boy as they headed towards the elevators imagining sitting across from the bed as his sexy wife got her holes pounded by a group of boys.

Dinner was strange was they were seated at the same table where she met the boys last night, by the same waitress who winked at her. It didn't help that Henry was asking Andy about his girlfriends and if they were as open to sex as he'd read about.

***********************************************

Andy blushed seeing his aunt come out of the bathroom in a short tee-shirt and panties. He quickly turned his back. "Sorry, I shouldn't look," he said quickly.

Doris groaned, "Jesus, Andy. Remember when we visited you and I wore the bikini? It covered a hell of a lot less than this," she sighed.

"Yes, but..."

"Yes, but what?" she asked looking down at herself, "Turn around, what's so bad about this?" she asked. Inwardly she was grinning knowing her nipples were poking out enticingly through the thin material.

Andy's eyes flicked down to his aunt's breasts and those nipples. He'd never seen anything like those, or actually, he had. The Farrah Faucett poster his friend Dan had on his wall. He used to stare at that for hours when he'd go to his house and play video games.

The blonde laughed seeing his eyes glued to her chest, "Ok, but the lights will be out soon and these," she cupped her breasts, "won't be bothering you anymore." She opened the door and went out to the living area, "Goodnight, sweetie," she leaned down and kissed her husband. Reaching under the blanket she squeezed his cock, "I'll close the bedroom door so you can take care of this." She looked around before going into the bathroom. She came back with a wad of tissues and handed them to him.

Henry reached up and cupped a breast, "It would be better if you closed the door from this side," he said as his hand slid down between her legs.

"That's it, get me all wet before I climb into bed with an 18-year-old stud," she said softly. "Go take care of that. You can think about those four boys I spent the night with last night, but since they never let me get any sleep, I'm really tired." She looked back at the bedroom, "Too tired to let Andy have his way with me, I'm afraid." She stood up seeing the blanket moving up and down. She heard her husband chuckle, "What? What's funny about you having this nice erection and me not being able to enjoy it?" she asked bitterly.

Henry stroked his wife's inner thigh, "I was thinking about all those stories, you know, a boy forced to share a bed with his mother or aunt and how we joke about those things?"

"God! Men. In real life, these boys have all these young tight pussies and see us older women as...I don't know. old." She thought a second, "But on the other hand I'll have no problem getting his name this time," she grinned. She kissed him then headed back to the bedroom and closed the door.

Andy looked up, "I assumed you'd want to be alone with Uncle Henry, you know..."

"We'll, you-know, tomorrow. We don't have to you-know every day," she sighed, "It's nice to but we'll survive." She leaned over and turned out the light. "I don't snore, by the way."

Doris lay in the dark feeling the warmth emanating from her nephew. She replayed being with the four boys last night and rather than being worn out, she was instead now wanting more. Her pussy throbbed remembering how easily Carter talked her out of her clothes and onto the bed, legs spread wide. 'Oh, God! I'm exhausted and all I can think of is getting pounded by a cock. No, multiple cocks,' she mentally groaned. She listened to the soft breathing of the boy next to her and pondered going out to the living room and taking care of Henry...or rather, getting her own needs taken care of. On the other hand, Henry would be exhausted and had probably already taken care of himself.

She and Henry had watched porn where the family members are forced to share a bed and in most instances the male finds himself pressed against the female's ass. This rarely displeases the mother or sister...or aunt, she thought. What would that feel like? What would she do? 'Damn! I need to get hold of myself. Of course, this is not going to happen. Just think about something else, shopping...' Henry can take care of his needs, but Andy might have trouble sleeping if she attended to her own. Her exhaustion took over and she spun off into erotic dreams.

The cock in her mouth was huge, not just long, but fat. Her jaw opened wide to take not only the plump head but a good quarter of the length. Her hand cupped and stroked his heavy balls, her other hand explored the length of his shaft. This was a good dream, so realistic she could smell his pungent aroma, taste the saltiness of his sweaty shaft, and the tangy fluids leaking out. She wished her partner in her dream would reciprocate as she knelt over the long hard cock. She groaned as fingers stroked her wet slit then opened her folds and slid inside. This is how dreams should go...

Doris gasped and sat up as she wiped her mouth, "Oh Christ! I'm so sorry," she whispered, "I thought I was dreaming. Oh shit," she said softly as she sat back savoring the feel of his cock in her mouth not realizing she was still clutching it.

Andy lay back looking up at his aunt, his fingers still inside her wet pussy as she sat up looking flustered. He extracted his digits as the woman yanked her hand off his cock and collapsed back on the bed rubbing her face. He wished he could see better, but the room was dark with just a little light creeping in from the strip. "It's fine," he said softly, "I thought I was having the best, most realistic dream I'd ever had about you," he hesitated, "It would not have been the first," he said softly as he took over stroking his cock. Her legs were open and he knew her pussy was exposed as he could make out the white strip of fabric pushed to the side.

Doris looked over at the boy, "What? Wait, you've had dreams about me?" She realized she'd sat up immodestly cross-legged. She wanted to reach between her legs and cover herself up, but it was dark and she was sure he couldn't see.

Andy nodded, then spoke realizing she couldn't see him in the dark, "I've had many dreams about you, about your...um, breasts," he sighed, "I know it's weird but when you visited us you were the first woman I ever considered...as a...," he sighed, "That was nice, you have a warm mouth," he said softly. "I wish it weren't so dark in here. I'd love to see those, see you, but we should get back to sleep. I totally get it that this is wrong."

Doris thought a second and looked down at the boy still stroking his cock and realized she was thinking the same thing. She rolled off the bed and went over to the backout curtains they put in all the rooms and pulled them open letting in all the light from the strip. She turned and stifled a gasp seeing a good ten inches of flesh sticking straight up. She felt her nipples harden under his scrutiny knowing he'd be frustrated as she was just backlit so she walked over to his side of the bed so he could see her fully. She pulled off her top and stepped out of her damp panties. "I hope this is not a letdown," she said softly, "I'm not in my 20s or 30s anymore." She sighed as the boy swung his legs off the bed, his knees between hers. He placed his hands on her ass and pulled her closer then ran his hands up her naked body.

"Better than I...God, you're so beautiful," he softly moaned, "Bigger, better...so soft," he sighed as he cupped her large breasts. He was at eye level with the woman being so tall and pulled her lips to his, his hands still exploring the soft masses of flesh on her chest.

Doris felt her labia swell as the large tongue entered her mouth and the boy's hands slide down her stomach towards her pussy. "Mmmmmm, mmmm," she moaned feeling a finger slickly trace her slit and gently open her up. She realized she'd had smaller cocks inside her than this boy's finger. She broke the kiss, "Lie down, I feel I have unfinished business," she whispered, "Look, this can just happen this once and no one can ever hear about this," she said as she crawled between his legs, "I'm your aunt and your mom would kill me if she found out."

Andy lay back as he felt that warm mouth engulf his cock again, "Oh, nice. We don't have to do this," he said softly, "Of wow! I've never felt..." He lay back feeling that warm mouth engulf his throbbing dick. He looked down at those lips he fantasized about stretched wide, her huge breasts hanging down...his hand reached down weighing, cupping the fleshy mass.

Doris took as much of his cock down her throat as she could, hoping she could feel his pubes against her lips soon. She pulled off and grinned at the boy, "Sure we do. I know you were being nice but no woman can ignore this once they've seen and tasted it," she whispered before plunging back down. She'd never met a cock she couldn't deep-throat and was surprised when she had her first gag reflex since high school but still had a good two inches to go. It was the size of the head. The bulbous head stretched the back of her throat and caused the choking sensation. She knew it was just a matter of time until she could get past that, but she sensed the boy was getting close. His breathing was now more like gasps and his hands on her breasts were gripping harder.

Andy felt his balls ache as his aunt was taking more, a lot more of his cock down her throat than any of his girlfriends had been able to. At first, he was concerned the loud slurping noises wouldn't carry to the other room, but now he was becoming unaware of all except the warm gullet gripping his cock, the soft breasts against his hands, and the rising ache in his balls. "Um, God! Aunt Doris, I'm going to cum," he tried to lift her head, but she sucked his cock deeper down her throat. He had a brief thought he'd prefer to cum in her pussy, but with that..."Oh fuck, uuunnnghhh, uuuuggghhhnnn, aaaahhh, ahhh," the boy grunted as he felt jet after jet of burning sperm shoot down his aunt's throat. This was even more incredible than any of his fantasies he'd had about her.