What Happens in Vegas 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doris rapidly swallowed but still got some cum into her lungs. She resisted coughing and gagging until the last of his cum spewed from his cock and pulled off. She grabbed her pillow muffling her coughs until she'd gotten the last of the cream from her trachea. She looked at the boy, "I'm fine, I guess having you that far down my throat might be an issue." she chuckled. She climbed onto the bed and lay back, "Ok, now you should be able to sleep, so goodnight."

Andy's body was still buzzing with arousal. Normally after cumming he'd be satisfied, not that being next to a naked beauty wouldn't interest him, but he'd have to work up an erection to please her if she wanted or needed more. This was different he thought as he got between his aunt's legs, his face pressed against her chest. He'd dreamed about this for years, sucking on these huge nipples, feeling her warm body writhe against his.

Doris opened her legs pressing her pussy against the boy's stomach. She'd had a feeling of ambiguity when the boy came down her throat as she wanted to taste him but also wanted her pussy stretched out but now that seemed not to be an issue as she could feel his hard shaft eagerly pressing against her. She'd had men dutifully take care of her when she'd sucked them off but this boy was a lot more attentive. He tongued her nipples, teasing them as she'd remembered back in high school. They'd stimulated her as much as possible so she'd accept their cocks. Little did they know she'd have opened her legs without much teasing, but she'd played their games and acted reluctant and innocent.

Andy felt his aunt's pussy grind harder against his ribs, her legs opening wider so he kissed his way down her stomach to her trimmed mound. He inhaled the strong smell of arousal and felt his cock pulse eagerly even though he'd just cum. He intended to return the favor and get her off with his mouth, but after a couple of minutes he heard her moan, "Fuck me dammit, get up here and fuck me." He felt himself being pulled up, his cock being stroked eagerly as she guided him to her wet slit. "Um, I have a condom in my pocket over there, oh fuck, yessss," he moaned as she pulled him into her tight, warm hole.

"Oh God, you are so fucking huge," she hissed, "I don't care, I want you...your skin inside me...your cum inside me," she sighed happily.

"Oh, God. You know what I want. I want to feel your nice tight pussy gripping my cock. I've dreamt about this for years," he moaned as he pushed more deeply into his aunt's tight hole. He looked down at the mounds of flesh spilling off her chest, her narrow waist above her flared hips. He stopped and pulled slowly out feeling her hands holding his hips. He was halfway in and let her get used to him before thrusting more of his shaft into her. 'She's so fucking tight! So much better than I imagined,' he thought as he buried more and more of himself inside her.

Doris closed her eyes feeling the stinging sensation of being stretched fade. She grabbed the pillow, burying her face in it, and groaned as Andy's cock hit her where only Carter's had. He was being gentle and slow but other than giving birth she'd never felt so much mass in her vagina. There...she felt him press against her cervix, the bulbous head softly hitting her where no one ever had. She felt the rising intensity as he pulled out and pushed back in when the boy pulled her legs up to her chest.

Andy increased his pace as he fucked the sopping pussy and knew he was doing something right as her muffled groans became cries and her pelvis rocked rapidly against his cock. He could feel her juices coating his ball sack as he drove deeper and deeper into her, no longer caring about the sounds of his aunt's moans, his grunts, or the slapping of his ballsack against her ass.

Doris felt her world spinning away as the boy aggressively pounded her raw pussy, but it was that plump head hitting what had to be the G-spot that sent her over the edge. She felt her hips rising off the bed matching his thrusts, her whole body engulfed in the intense waves that flowed through her. Feeling the agonizing feeling peak break she wrapped her legs around the boy, grinding her cunt hard against him as she screamed into the pillow covering her face.

Andy was a strong, athletic boy but her legs felt like a vice as she wrapped them around his waist. After her writhing body relaxed he instinctively picked up the pace, thrusting harder and deeper. He thought about Uncle Henry in the next room hearing his aunt's happy grunts, but the sight of those tits flopping with every thrust, her tight pussy gripping his cock was all he cared about. He thought about slowing down as he felt the increasing ache in his balls but instead slammed harder into her as he tried to stave off the release as long as he could.

Carol felt waves of please burst through her as the boy pounded her cunt mercilessly. She knew he was getting close so she grabbed his ass reveling at the tightness of those strong muscles flexing with each thrust. She pulled hard as he grunted out he was cumming and could feel the pulsing inside her.

Andy felt like someone kicked him in the balls by the time he slammed into her and loudly let out a moan as he exploded. He felt each intense jet of hot cum blast into his aunt's womb as he instinctively thrust his cock as deep as he could inside her.

Carol stroked the boy's back as he finally collapsed, his sweaty body heaving, his still firm cock still slowly sliding in and out of her sopping pussy. "Damn! That was nice," she sighed, "You're going to make a lot of girls happy with that thing between your legs."

***********************************************

Carol rolled out of bed, careful not to disturb the boy. It wasn't purely her concern for his need for sleep, but three more times during the night he'd awakened and wanted relief. They tried every position in the book plus a few she'd never considered. Two straight nights with no more than two hours sleep and she wondered how she'd stay awake when she and Henry would finally have alone time.

Henry looked up as his wife came out of the bedroom, "Morning. I just made coffee." He went over to get her a cup. "Sleep well?" he asked with no irony in his voice.

Carol studied his expressions, but couldn't see anything indicating he'd heard anything happening. "Um...sure. Beautiful morning. I was thinking about lying by the pool before breakfast, you know before it gets too hot." She kissed her husband, then realized she'd not brushed her teeth after being with the boy last night. "I should shower and get presentable before Andy gets up," she looked at her long tee-shirt and panties.

"Go for it, but I think it would be good to give the boy a thrill. I'm sure none of those high school girls can compare to you," he grinned. "In fact put on the red two-piece."

Carol groaned, "I was reluctant to even pack that...Ok, shit!" she groaned, "Next time why don't we just go to a nude beach if you want me to expose myself?"

Henry laughed, "Already in the works. Ever hear of Little Beach in Maui? Right down the hill from where we'll be staying this fall," he grinned at her.

***********************************************

Carol spent more time than usual washing her crotch feeling guilt over the last two days. Never once had she strayed since she'd met Henry except perhaps with Tom. That wasn't cheating though. She'd stopped it immediately...well, almost immediately. 'What a slut! I did let Tom touch me. I could have instantly pulled away but I didn't. I could have said no. I could have been firm with those boys, then last night I never hesitated to take off my clothes. What a slut," she mentally moaned. 'How can I tell Henry...when should I tell him?' she wondered.

After drying off, she put on the two tiny pieces of material. She looked in the mirror and decided she'd better keep her robe on until she got to the pool, though in Vegas showing a lot of skin wasn't all that unusual...at least for the performers. As she entered the bedroom she saw Andy had already gotten up, and amazingly had made the bed. She felt relief thinking how messed up the bed covers had gotten with all the activity and how Henry would have had no doubt what messed them up had he seen them. Unconsciously her finger felt along her slit through the bikini bottoms remembering how great that monster felt inside her and regretted that this was a one-time thing. 'It has to be a one-time thing. No more! No more cheating on Henry. He's a great guy and ruining that...shit, shit, shit,' she thought.

She walked to the sliding door hearing voices on the balcony off the living room. She gently slid open the door a crack.

"...I told you. Was it good?" Henry's voice.

"Oh man, you have no idea," Andy laughed, "Though perhaps you do. It was incredible. Thanks so much."

"Hey, anytime. We're family. We take care of each other," Henry hesitated, "Was that really your first time?"

She could envision the boy blushing when he softly said yes.

"Wow! You're finally a man. I'm jealous. My first time was fumbling around in my girlfriend's bedroom with her parents below us watching TV. We had to be so quiet and I don't think either of us enjoyed it," Henry said softly. "I'm guessing you did and I heard the familiar sounds of Carol liking it."

"Can I ask you something? I've heard men complain that after a few years, um, well there's not as much sex. I mean, well you know..."

Henry chuckled, "Normally you'd be right, but Carol hasn't lost any of that. She still has an appetite for, well you know."

"I need to find a girl like her. I might have trouble getting enough sleep but hell! It would be so worth it," he laughed. "Thanks again, though you might have ruined me for any of the girls I know. She is pretty amazing," he sighed. "I'll always remember last night as long as I live."

"Well, perhaps next summer we can arrange to get you some more memories at the family reunion," Henry said softly.

"Really? Oh, man! That would be great," he hesitated, "Um, Danny is turning 18 in June and, um...he's still a virgin also."

"I think that might work out. We'll have the cabin at the lake and hundreds of acres of woods. I'd suggest you and Danny ask her to show you the waterfalls. It's her favorite spot."

At first, Carol was pissed hearing she'd been set up and was being set up but then realized it was for the boy, and all in all, she wasn't unhappy about it. She pulled on her robe and opened the bedroom door. Henry and Andy had stopped talking. "I'm heading down to the pool. I thought I'd grab something in the bakery downstairs. Do you have any cash?"

"Sure, check my wallet. Andy, did you want to hit the pool? If you don't have a suit there's a shop downstairs," Henry added. "It's by the TV. Take what you want," he told his wife.

Carol pulled out a twenty when a piece of paper fell out. She started to stuff it back when the name caught her attention. "Carter, 310-555-3510." She looked back at her husband talking to Andy wondering if...Quickly she looked up area code 310 on her phone. LA, UCLA...