What Happens in Vegas 07

Story Info
Curiosity wins out.
9.8k words
4.51
6.5k
10
5

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers

"How can they do that?" Celeste mumbled to herself. She didn't think anyone could hear her over the cacophony of dings, bells, and other electronic noises.

"What? Who?" Dick asked as he looked around the casino bar. "You mean those who dump their life savings into the machines?" he asked.

Celeste, Dick, Jack, Terry, and Rob were sitting around a table after a long day at the show. Celeste was thinking the 2nd drink was a mistake as lunch was a long distant memory and the alcohol hit her harder than normal.

"Her," she nodded over to the woman in the red dress who'd just met a man before sliding off her stool to be escorted out by him. "Selling her body."

Dick laughed, "And you don't?" he looked at the open vee in the tight dress. "Use your body for monetary gain?" He looked at their boss differently as they continued the discussion. Celeste Donaldson was an all-business Director of Sales at McCall Enterprises who might have shown some skin periodically but was otherwise totally professional. Her husband was a great guy and she'd shown zero interest in ever stepping outside of her marital vows...never flirting like many of the married women at work did.

The redhead looked down and scowled, "This? This is fashion," she said firmly. "I like the dress, what's wrong with trying to look nice?" The material was flimsy but she was wearing a bra and panties and though there was a lot of skin, no one could see anything.

Dick scoffed. "Around the office, you wear pantsuits and never show much leg or," he nodded at the exposed swell of her breasts. "For these shows, you always wear more revealing clothes. Don't give me that shit that you're not using your body to gain business, plus, let me ask you," he looked intensely at the woman, "Ever have sex after a date with a guy even though it wasn't a great date? He pays for dinner, you reward him?" He paused thinking he overstepped...but she didn't look pissed. "You don't have to answer, it was rhetorical."

Celeste shook her head and was about to open her mouth when she thought back to school when she'd agreed to have one date with a guy she had no interest in and when he pulled up to drop her off, she'd felt guilty and given him a blowjob. It had been a great meal at a very expensive restaurant...which she now realized was a bit whorish.

"See? We're talking about the same thing. 'Sex sells,' Isn't that the mantra of advertising?" he said recognizing the look on her face.

"Ok, but teasing, come-ons are not the same as," she looked over to another woman sitting near the bar as a man came over. "her...um, letting them..." she visibly shuddered. "How? I just cannot get it into my head how they can do that?"

Jack laughed, "And those three guys from Ferguson's are alone in their rooms right now jerking off after the way you leaned way down showing them the brochures...among other assets." He looked directly at Celeste's chest, "You use," he nodded, "those to your advantage...while she," he nodded at the woman at the bar, "uses just a bit more while ensuring her clients are left satisfied."

Rob spoke up, "It never seemed anything more than a business transaction to me," he said. "Don't look at me that way. 15 years in the navy, single guy? What else was there when we hit port?" he asked.

"Your hand?" she blushed. "Sorry, that was inappropriate."

Rob laughed, "You ever serve on a ship? You are never alone, never able to take care of certain needs on your own." He looked at the girl by the bar, "On the other hand, I could get 10 port girls for what that guy's going to pay," he sighed. "Wait, hasn't Charles ever talked to you about whores? He served in the Mediterranean, didn't he?"

Celeste shook her head, "I don't believe it. He'd never do that," she said firmly.

Rob laughed, "Then he was in the 10 percentile...90% seek comfort in the arms of the port girls, 10% lie about it."

Celeste nursed her drink thinking back on the first five years of their marriage. She never asked and whenever he was on leave they made love multiple times a day. She had wondered if he ever cheated on her then thought how many times she'd been tempted at the gym, or with a co-worker...her boss. That was a close one. She shuddered as she replayed the night after dinner and drinks, her blouse partially unbuttoned, the VP of Sales' hand between her thighs, and when he took her wrist up to the bulge in his pants, she'd panicked. Was that cheating? Her palm throbbed...the memory of the rock-hard shaft pressing against her hand. Was it truly that large, or did her memories enhance the size?

She looked at her empty glass feeling the effects of two drinks on an empty stomach. Her crew would have been shocked had they seen how close she'd come to letting another man have her. 'Fuck!' She thought, 'if Charles needed a woman and it was simply a business transaction, is that cheating?' She wondered. Then she had another thought, 'I am sometimes a couple of weeks away and I have needs...'

She watched the girl pick up her clutch and then head over to the elevators with a man she'd apparently just met. "How?" she repeated, "How can she do that? I'd be scared to go alone with a man I just met."

"Ever engage a plumber or carpenter, have them come into your house alone? Same thing." Dick said. "Think of her as a tradesperson...he needs a repair...she has the tools and the skills to take care of things. She has to go on faith, you're right, but so do you at times."

"Not the same thing. At least she doesn't need to carry a toolbox," she chuckled. She paused as the girl turned to face her, a smile on her lips as she looked right at her before the elevator doors closed. She had a pang in her stomach that she couldn't identify.

"Are you kidding? She has to have a toolbox with her at all times, condoms, lube, handcuffs, wet wipes," Dick responded.

"Lube? What...oh," she blushed. "Damn! What must that feel like?" she wondered aloud. She looked embarrassed, "Sorry, too much information."

"You might like it," Dick said, "I've been fortunate to have been with many women who liked it, but you could find out soon enough," Dick nodded over to a couple of tables over where two men had been eying Celeste. He turned to the guys around their table, "How much could Celeste make for an hour with one of those guys?" he asked softly.

"$800."

"Come on, minimum $1,000," another said, "She's fucking hot."

"I'd do her for $1,200, if we're bidding on her," Jack laughed.

"Wait, are we talking the full package? I can't tell you how many times I've fantasized about her ass...I'd go up to $1,500 to tap that," Terry said, "hypothetically, that is."

Celeste looked shocked, "Seriously? I was thinking $100 or $200. Who has that kind of money to throw around?" she asked.

Jack laughed, "All of us...if it were you," he looked at the other guys all nodding. "We might have discussed how fun it would be if you were...well, a bit more of a slut," he chuckled. "We're all going to get reported to HR, aren't we," he groaned. "You're not a slut...just saying..." he blushed.

Celeste shook her head, "I brought it up. If anything I'm the one to blame for this whole line of conversation, and," she paused, "Thanks." She blushed before continuing, "Are you saying that to be nice?" she looked over to where the girl had been sitting, "She was gorgeous."

"And so are you," Rob said, his eyes on her breasts, "Remember last April when you wore the see-through blouse without a bra? If we got into a bidding war I told these guys I go as high as $1,000. Terry said $1,500."

"I thought it was going to be cool in the building but it was so hot," she blushed. I couldn't take it anymore and had to take off the jacket." She stood up, "I'm drunk. Let's go get dinner before I give you guys a table dance." She laughed as Terry opened his wallet and tossed bills onto the bar table. "Great timing."

***

Celeste sat back, "Ok. I feel a lot better after getting some food," she sighed.

Rob looked around, "What do you guys feel like doing?"

"I'm hitting the craps table," Jack said. "I never win but that just means I'm due."

They discussed various things when Rob looked at Celeste, "You're quiet. What are you going to do?"

She looked down at her hands before looking over at Dick, "Um, this might sound weird but I'd like to just see what it feels like to...um, be out there...be available for guys who are lonely," she blushed.

Dick laughed, "Are you serious? You're sure dressed for it, but you want one of us to act like the client, or...?" He imagined her losing the bra so her satiny dress would drape more enticingly over her large breasts.

"No, definitely one of you guys and no way does that mean I'd actually do anything, I just want to know what it feels like to be approached and taken to someone's room for money...expecting me to..." she stammered. "Never mind, really bad idea."

"I'll do it," Terry said quickly.

"Fuck you, she asked me," Dick spat back.

Rob opened his wallet and tossed a 50 on the table. "Even play acting, it's worth it."

"$100," Terry said.

"$150."

"$200!"

"Guys! Stop it. This is just for show...no sex, just for fun," she said quickly.

Dick looked over at the beautiful redhead, "Careful. I speak for all of this when I say we're only human...fun might get serious. Have you looked in the mirror?" he asked. "I'll tell you what, we'll all head over to a bar and to be fair, we'll all hit on you and you make the choice. But first, to do this right, you need a toolbox."

"What? I don't..." she protested.

"You need to. You want to experience the whole thing? Come on, let's pay the bill and head over to Bally's," he said as he waved to the waiter.

Celeste felt numb as she stood and picked up her clutch and sweater. Was she really going through with this? She found herself outside the restaurant following Dick who had a purposeful stride.

"First, the Ladies' room," he pointed across the lobby. Go lose the bra...I mean it, you need to do this right if you want to truly experience this. Also," he stroked her ass, feeling what she had on, and groaned, "What are those? Grammy panties? Lose those and if you want, you can pick up a thong in the shop...or just go with it."

In a daze, Celeste when into the restroom, washing her hands idly as three women chattered away. When they left, she ducked into a stall and pulled off her dress so she could easily take off her undergarments. As she pulled on the dress, her nipples screamed as the material slid across them. She tried to fit the bra into her clutch but ended up throwing it in the trash. She looked in the mirror as two more women came in. They looked at her before quickly looking away, one whispering something to her friend. She sighed and pulled on the sweater and left.

Dick took Celeste to the shop inside Bally's while the rest of the guys headed over to the bar. "Go on. Here, give me your sweater. Go up to the guy and ask for a box of condoms, latex, KY Jelly; see if he has handcuffs and pick up a pack of travel wipes or hand sanitizer that will fit in your clutch. Go on," he pushed her forward. He watched as Celeste straightened her shoulders and strode purposefully up to the counter.

"Hi, um, I need a six-pack of latex condoms...yes, those. Thanks. Um, where is the KY?" she looked around.

The 20-year-old boy grinned at Celeste as he pointed to a rack over against the wall, "bottom shelf," he let out a laugh, "sorry. I... never mind," he stammered.

Celeste smiled, "I guess if I have a bad back and can't reach this, I couldn't use it anyhow." She came back and put the box down, "Travel wipes? Oh, thanks. One last thing, do you happen to have handcuffs?" she tried not to blush.

"Sure," he reached under the counter, "padded or law enforcement issue?"

Celeste looked thoughtful, "They're not for me so," she pointed to the non-padded ones.

After she was rung up, the boy held out the receipt, "Um...if I...?"

"Sure, though," she looked around, "it would take a lot of hours of work to cover it." She leaned forward and kissed the boy on the cheek. "Thanks, I'm tempted to do some pro bono work," she smiled at him. She was surprised at the pronounced shaft under his black dress pants. 'Christ, what am I doing?' she wondered.

"Oh, if you're going to the bar I'd, um...not. There's a couple of guys I recognize, undercover cops. The bar downstairs isn't as nice but they never go down there."

She gave the boy a huge smile and kissed him on the lips this time, "Thanks. I appreciate it." For some reason she decided to palm the front of his pants as she did that, thinking it was in character.

She could feel his eyes on her ass as she headed out to the bar knowing what he was fantasizing about and it felt powerful.

She walked over to the table and saw two cops trying not to watch her, but they sucked at being discreet. She sat at the table and greeted the guys, "What do you say we head over to Caesars. I'd like to try blackjack," she said loudly. She noticed both guys lost interest in her as they gathered their things.

When they got outside she told them what the boy had said so they headed to the elevators to the bar at the lower level. She excused herself pointing to the lady's room. "Go on. I should...let me give you guys a few to get settled." She had a thought and took an elevator to the main lobby.

She went over to the main desk, booked a room then headed over to the gift shop. She selected a bright red lip gloss before heading over to the restroom. 'How far should I take this?' she wondered, 'how far will the guys take it and how should I react if...?' she felt a rush with images of their hands on her, bulges pressing against her. Looking at herself in the mirror, she sighed. Dick was right. Without the sweater, she wasn't wearing much that hid her figure...she could make out the texture of her trimmed pubes through the thin material and sighed.

She pulled off her wedding and engagement rings, stowing them in a zippered compartment. Straightening her back, she gritted her teeth and headed back to the elevators. At first, she tried to walk carefully to reduce the bouncing of her breasts but then decided a true whore would let them freely move. Her nipples hardened rubbing on the smooth fabric making them even harder. She hadn't gone out in public braless since she was a teenager...pantiless, never. She wasn't thrilled the elevator was occupied but a true whore wouldn't let that bother her. She nodded at the men before turning to face the mirrored doors.

Two men quietly eyed her on the ride down, one of them elbowing the other as he shook his head. Seeing that, she should have blushed but simply strode out as the door opened. She knew they were looking at her ass having been told by many, including her husband it was world-class. She ignored the tables as she went to the bar, then sat and ordered a cosmo from the attentive bartender.

She wondered when one of the guys would make a move when a man she didn't know came over.

"I'll get the lady's drink," he said to the bartender.

"Sorry, I'm waiting on a friend," Celeste looked apologetic.

"It's just a drink," he said looking around. "I'm just feeling like some company so perhaps we could just talk?" He said softly.

Celeste nodded, "I do feel uncomfortable sitting here alone...guys might get the wrong idea," she smiled at the man. He was good looking and if she were single...

"You live around here?" he asked, his eyes drifting to her chest.

She was about to say Denver but instead nodded, "not far from here. I came to Vegas a few years ago and decided to stay, you?"

"Chicago. I've been on the road for three weeks and..." he sighed as he fingered his wedding ring.

Celeste chuckled, "and you miss your wife...or miss affection with your wife," she nodded. "I get it."

Terry came over and put an arm around the redhead's shoulder, "Can't leave you for 10 minutes without you making new friends," he smiled. "Come on. We got a table in the corner." He looked apologetically at the stranger, "sorry, man. Our friend was late getting here and didn't see us."

Celeste sighed and patted the man's leg, "you're a great-looking guy and should have no trouble finding a dance partner tonight," she said as she carefully slid off the barstool. She kissed him on the cheek before following Terry over to the table.

"How much did he offer? Did you get that far?" Jack asked looking over at the man, "looking at his suit and shoes, you could have made an easy thou." He then overtly checked out Celeste's barely covered body, "shit! I'd pay that also," he covered his mouth, "Sorry. Sorry. Kidding. This is all just play-acting."

Celeste laughed, "when in Vegas...look, I brought the whole thing up, so make all the sexual comments you like. Just remember when we get back to Denver, I'll be 'the frigid bitch' again." She looked at the shocked faces, "Seriously? You didn't think I heard people around the office call me that?"

'Oh, man!" Rob sighed, "it started as a joke when...a guy in accounting called you that. I'd never call you that but you know how things just seem to propagate..."

"I'm flattered anyone would care," she smiled. "I like it. I'm not one of those...um, free-spirited women who'll sleep with anyone."

"I get it. You get your satisfaction from being faithful to your husband, they get...well, really satisfied in other ways," Jack chuckled. "Here's how I see it. You're hurting no one if you are discrete, use protection and just allow yourself to take pleasure when you can."

"You're single, I'm sure Rob and Terry feel differently," she said. "You say those vows and it changes you," she sighed. "Anyhow, I think I'll not go to the bar alone again, that felt strange...like I was a commodity the man was appraising. I was wondering how much I was worth to him," Celeste sighed, "Can we drop this? I wish I'd never brought it up."

Terry looked back at the bar, "I have an idea. Let's forget the bar pickup thing and one of us will take you back to our room and...hang on, no one's going to touch you, just show you what that pretty girl did and said with that guy, ok?"

Celeste blushed, and pulled out a key card, "I thought it might be more realistic if I had a room booked already," she said softly.

Rob leaned forward, "I'll pay $100 to not be your john."

"$200."

"$500," Terry said, pulling out 5 $100 bills, folding them before slipping them between Celeste's breasts.

"Where did you get that much cash?" Jack asked.

Terry looked down at his wedding ring before answering, "This is embarrassing. Rita gave me this to have fun gambling." He let out a chuckle, "I doubt this is what she thought the wager would be."

Celeste pulled the cash out, "I can't take this," she said. "I like Rita."

Terry shook his head, "No. We made a deal. You're mine for the next hour." He stood up and put out his hand, "Gentlemen. Keep my seat warm for me, won't you?"

The three guys watched their friend escort their director over to the elevators. "Wow!" Rob sighed, "I did not see that coming. Do you think..."

Dick shook his head, "No. Not a chance. I'm sure they'll go through the motions and Terry will show her what would have been expected of her, then she'll give him back the money."

Celeste felt that pang in her stomach again, this time much stronger. '$500? What does Terry expect...he can't expect sex. I'm married and..."

"What floor?" Terry asked as he looked her over as he saw the stranger did earlier, "Wow! You have one smoking body," he sighed.

Celeste blushed as her nipples instantly hardened, "Um, thanks. 1012," she said softly. She saw the outline of Terry's cock in his pants and quickly looked away. "Is he really that excited? He knows this is just a game and..."

"After you," Terry said as the door opened. He took a chance and slid his hand down to her ass as she passed him. "Sorry. I can't believe I did that, but any guy would want to get started as soon as possible."

barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers