What Happens in Vegas 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like Dick said. You're a professional and shouldn't have any qualms about getting naked and complying with our wishes, our demands, so strip," he said firmly. "Or, give us the money back and we'll forget this ever happened."

Celeste shifted on her feet, then looked at the two men, "Ok, tell me what you want."

Jack nodded, "For a start, you'll address both of us a 'sir,' and then you'll be a good whore and make our evening as enjoyable as possible."

Celeste nodded, then answered, "yes sir. Can I get anyone a drink?" she asked.

Dick pointed to the floor in front of them, "strip. Let's see if you're worth the thou we paid."

"Yes, sir," she said as she stood in front of her reports. She wondered how this might affect their future relationships but never hesitated as she slid the straps off her shoulders, letting the dress fall to the floor. As if reading their minds, she opened her stance before slowly turning around. When she faced them again, she stood looking expectantly at them.

"Come here...that's it, yes. Are you wet?" Jack asked.

Celeste slid her hand down pressing a finger between her slit, a soft sigh escaping her lips. "Yes, sir," she said softly.

"Good, now play with yourself, don't cum but don't hold back either. I want you hot and eager to get fucked," Dick said. "Open your legs...wider. Does it feel good?" Dick asked.

"Yes, sir. It feels really good," she panted. For some reason, she could feel an approaching orgasm.

"Tell us why you're here," Dick ordered. "Tell us why you took the $1,000."

"To service your needs," she said softly. "Your sexual needs."

"Do you know what our sexual needs are yet?" he asked.

"No sir, but it's my job to satisfy whatever needs you have," she said rubbing her pussy more rapidly.

"Good girl. Let's start with sucking our cocks," Dick said as he pulled off his clothes. "Kneel there," he ordered as he stroked his cock in front of her eager-looking face. He looked at Jack, grinning, mouthing 'Frigid bitch,' while high-fiving him.

Celeste's knees hurt on the thin carpet but took both hardening cocks in her hands, stroking, feeling how different each one felt. Jack's was quite thick with pronounced veins while Dick's was slenderer and smoother. Both were impressively hard now and as Dick was giving the orders she began licking the underside of his shaft first. She slid her tongue from his heavy balls to the tip. She did that a couple of times before opening her mouth to take him in.

Dick let out a sigh feeling her warm mouth clench his sensitive cock while bobbing her head as she sucked. "God! You could do this full-time. Jack, you have to try out her cocksucking skills," he moaned. "I'm going to check out that nice cunt of hers."

Jack grinned hearing his co-worker discuss their manager in suck crude terms and pulled Celeste to her feet. "Let's get on the bed. I want to check out these cocksucking skills of yours before I try out your pussy."

Celeste's mind was whirling. What she's allowing, doing would undermine her authority in the workplace. What are they going to tell the other guys? Would they expect this every time they travel? She knelt between Jack's long hairy legs, her face inches away from his fat balls and veiny shaft. She licked up his length noticing he tasted saltier and smelled muskier than did Dick.

As she was noticing the differences, Dick came up behind her and pressed the head against her wet slit, working himself inside her slowly. Celeste was humping back against him as if eager to feel him slide inside her. "You want this, don't you?" he teased as he rubbed the plump cap onto her clit. "Want me to wear a condom?"

"Hhhmmm, hmmm," she moaned as she opened her legs more and pushed back. "No, just don't cum inside me, I'm not on the pill."

"Ok, you asked for it," he grinned as he drove into her in one powerful thrust. He looked at his friend, "Ever thought we'd be spit-roasting our department director?" Dick grinned.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" she groaned as she felt his cock rip into her. She had momentarily stopped sucking on Jack's cock but renewed her sucking as he guided her mouth back onto his cock.

"Not in reality, but in many a fantasy, sure," Jack smiled. "We've all thought about getting her naked and filling her holes."

The three picked up a rhythm with loud smacking noises coming from both pairs of Celeste's lips. Dick admired the woman's full creamy ass and thought back to when she'd reamed him for putting in the wrong price on a quote costing the company tens of thousands of dollars. He slapped her right cheek, smiling as he heard her muffled yelp. He saw his handprint on one cheek and added another to the left cheek.

Celeste looked back, "Why are you spanking me?" she asked.

"Remember when you chewed me out in front of the entire team? I deserved being chewed out. SLAP! "I fucked up, but next time," SLAP! "think about," SLAP! "doing it behind closed doors," SLAP!

Celeste was stroking Jack's cock as Dick spanked her and feeling the stinging blows triggered something inside her and she began letting out low moans each time he spanked her. Without thinking put the cock back into her mouth, now deep-throating the man while moaning.

"Fuck, man! She's getting turned on by this. Don't stop...oh God!" he sighed feeling close to cumming.

Celeste's head was spinning from lack of oxygen and the now repeated but more gentle slaps on her ass. Her grunts might have been muffled but echoed in the room as she came. Her ass ground back against Dick's hard cock reveling in the intense feelings.

Dick stopped spanking the woman when she came, looked down at that ass then over at Jack, "You want her ass first, or should I?" he asked, "She bought lube. Check her purse."

Celeste wanted to protest but Jack was fucking her mouth while holding her hair, so all she could do was muffled grunts.

"I do like a whore who's prepared," Jack chuckled. "You first. I'm loving her cocksucking skills."

Celeste moaned as she felt the long cock pull out. She wanted Jack to cum quickly so she could stop Dick from doing what he planned but she was still getting her mouth fucked as a fat finger shoved cool gel into her ass. Many times Charles had asked for this and every time she'd angrily told him to go find some whore who would allow him access to her ass, and now she was that whore. It was a strange feeling that she'd actually sold herself to these men.

"Holy fuck! She's so tight," Dick smiled as he pressed a 2nd finger into her ass. He shrugged, "I'll make it work like our Director always tells us, there's no try, just do it!" he chuckled.

Celeste's favorite phrase came back to her, wondering if she'll ever be able to say that in meetings again without hearing snickering. That thought was driven from her mind as Dick's cock pressed hard against her puckered hole. 'Relax, relax, relax,' she kept telling herself. As the head finally popped in, she felt grateful it was Dick's more slender cock inside her, but the stinging still was incredible.

Both men misinterpreted her moans as a sign of pleasure, "Wow! Who'd have thought, the Frigid Bitch loves getting fucked in the ass?" He closed his eyes feeling the tight ring grip his cock.

After a few minutes, Celeste was no longer feeling any pain...at least there was just a trace left, and she felt a different arousal as her rectum was filled with cock. She had to play with her pussy as the man drove deep into her ass wondering what an orgasm would feel like while being butt-fucked.

"How is she?" Jack asked. "Remember when you called her the tight-assed bitch after she gave us those stupid quotas last spring?" he smiled, "Were you right?"

"You have no idea, want to have a go?" Dick asked.

"Fuck, yeah," Jack laughed. He pulled out of the Redhead's mouth and looked down at her. Her face was red and a stream of drool hung from her chin. "You're a very good whore, you know that?" he asked. She didn't respond so he lifted her chin, "It's rude not to respond to your client. Did you know you're a good whore?"

Celeste nodded, "Thanks," she mumbled. "I mean, yes, thanks, sir," she quickly added seeing Jack about to say something. She felt Dick pull out of her ass and go into the bathroom, hopefully, to clean off his cock before penetrating her again. She pressed her face into the mattress thrusting her ass in the air now curious how a fatter cock would feel, would it enhance the incredible feelings?

Jack pressed his freshly lubed cock against her brown bud, sliding in more easily than he'd thought. 'The slut loves this,' he thought, 'who'd have thought?' It had been years since he'd had anal and smiled happily feeling the way her anus gripped his cock. As Dick came back onto the bed, he grinned at his friend, "this is one great ass," he said. "How could you have pulled out without busting your nut?"

"Not easy. Let's fill both her holes," Dick suggested. He lay down as Jack pulled out of Celeste's ass, then pulled the woman onto his cock. She knew what to do as she gripped his cock, lowering herself onto his hard shaft and then lay on his chest to allow Jack back into her ass.

Celeste now wanted to feel both her holes filled, moaning into Dick's neck as Jack penetrated her ass. "Aaaahhhh, yesss. Fuck my ass," she heard herself pant. "Both of you fuck me, fuck my whore holes."

"Why you little slut," Dick said before kissing the woman. He grabbed both those impressive tits as they kissed. He moaned as Celeste sucked eagerly on his mouth as she had both cocks plunging into her holes. He'd never imagined such a horny babe hiding under those sensible outfits. Her pelvis was rocking with their coordinated assault on her tight orifices.

They fucked like this for a good 20 minutes with Jack being the first of the men to cum. He grunted that he was cumming before burying his cock fully into her ass as he spewed his goo deep inside her rectum. As he came, Celeste had her 4th orgasm as she realized a man was filling her ass with cum for the first time.

Jack gave a satisfied groan, patted the creamy bottom, pulled his cock out of her ass, and staggered into the bathroom. He looked at his watch, and chuckled, "Dick, you'd better finish soon, our whore is ours for just 10 more minutes, who know what she'll charge us if we run over."

Dick nodded and pushed Celeste off him. He rolled her onto her stomach, kneed her legs apart then guided his cock back into her ass. "Ahhhh, your cunt feels great but this is a whole other level of fucking," he sighed.

The woman lay there, a feeling of exhaustion coming over her. If whores go through what she'd experienced in the last 4 hours how the hell can they go all night? she wondered. Dick didn't last long, cumming soon after changing positions. He was grunting in her ear as he came then sighed.

"Fuck me, best $500 I ever spent. Let me know next time you need fun money," he said before kissing the nape of her neck.

The two men had cleaned up and were dressed before Celeste roused herself. "You guys go on. I'll see you at breakfast," she said as she rolled over naked onto her back.

Both men looked at each other seeing their director, legs opened as she played with her pussy. "You're ok?" Jack asked. "I feel bad, you know, saying what we said," he said softly.

"No, it was perfect. I wanted to know what the whore experience was like and it wasn't great. I don't think I'll be changing careers. But I did tell you I wanted to know, so thanks. No, go, I have this room for the night and I feel a need to play with my cunt."

"I could stay," Dick suggested.

"Me too," Jack quickly said.

"Now, that would be cheating on Charles. When it was a business deal, that wasn't cheating," she smiled.

After the men left, Celeste rubbed one out thinking back on the four men and how incredibly hot every one of them was, how different, how intense. She rolled off the bed and showered.

After cleaning up, she looked at the clock. 2:23 AM. She made the bed up so it looked unused. 'This is just for fun,' she thought as she pulled on the red dress, picked up her purse, made sure her tool kit was intact then headed down to the bar.

The man from Chicago stood up, paid the tab, and decided none of the girls he'd seen could measure up to the tall redhead he'd talked to earlier. There was something about redheads he liked, they seemed hotter in bed than other women, more eager, slutty. He turned seeing the bartender looking past him. There she was!

Celeste smiled seeing the happy look on the man's face and came over, "Are you leaving?" she asked, "I could use another cosmo."

* * *

The four men looked at each other, "Where is she?" Rob asked, "She's always beaten us to breakfast. There, wow! She looks great," he said standing up.

After two hours of sleep, Celeste showered, and as she got ready decided it was going to be a warm day and another slinky dress like the red one would be more comfortable. Forgoing a bra she headed to breakfast.

"Here," Jack said pulling out a chair, "you look great, I mean it," he smiled. He wanted to compliment her that she looked no worse for wear after their aggressive DPing as she easily slid the chair in as she sat, but bit his tongue.

Celeste deflected comments from her people, changing the focus of their conversation to the show, what they'd gleaned, etc.. "This is going to be tough. We have Miami next week, who the hell schedules a show in Miami in August," she sighed. "I thought it was hot in Vegas," she said as she pulled the dress away from her body to cool off.

"There's South beach and the ocean, mojitos, rum runners, anything with rum. Oh! My brother's roommate in college opened a restaurant in Vero Beach. It's what? two hours up the coast from Miami? I would love to go eat there and check it out," Terry said, looking around the table, "You guys up for that one evening?"

The guys all looked at Celeste, "Your call. Can we spare an afternoon to check it out?" Jack asked.

Dick chuckled, "She'd hate it. Some of the best porn comes from Vero Beach," he smiled, "There are dozens of really successful boutique studios there. I know a guy who has one of the classier ones, good guy. Celeste might hate it but I'm in!" he chuckled.

Celeste looked thoughtful, "Ok. I think we can take an afternoon off, but not for the porn," she smiled at Dick, "Dinner. Anyhow, I can't believe girls could do something like that," she mused, "I wonder what goes through their heads."