What Happens in Vegas 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste felt herself moisten as she entered the entry hallway. "No, I want this to be realistic as possible without...you know." The tightness in her stomach increased rapidly as they stepped into the main room. She looked at the bed and paused.

Terry chuckled, "Ok. So we're here," he said softly. "Would you like to know what we...you would be doing had this been a real business transaction?" He looked over at the mini bar, "Maybe a drink first?"

Celeste nodded, "do they stock anything strong, like gin? Scotch?"

Terry grabbed two bottles and a couple of glasses. After pouring the amber liquid, he handed her one of the glasses, "How do you feel?"

Celeste laughed, "Like a virgin on prom night."

"Relax. I'm not going to rape you or anything, but I don't mind being alone with such a hot sexy babe if you don't mind me saying so." He raised his glass in a toast. "So, do you want to hear what we'd be doing now...how we'd get started and...well, finish?"

Celeste chuckled nervously, "I think I know how we'd...or you'd finish," she patted her clutch containing the condoms. "But, go ahead...actually wait a second." She downed her drink and stood up. "Let's act this out, don't tell me, show me." She looked down at her body, "you are horny and just engaged my services for whatever pleasure you desire."

Terry downed his drink, letting out a short cough, "Ok. The first thing I'm going to want is to see what I purchased, so I'd tell you to take off your dress...you don't need to do that, I can imagine," he said looking lustfully at the barely hidden shapes under the flimsy fabric. He sat on the edge of the bed looking at her. "Then...wait, you don't have to really, I'm just..." he said as Celeste started to slide the shoulder straps down.

The beautiful redhead looked at the man she'd worked with...and trusted for years, "I know you...but I need you to reaffirm You'll never tell a soul about this, ok?" she asked, her fingers gently pinching the straps ready to let go.

Terry mutely nodded, then looked at her, "Yes. I swear I'll never tell anyone, I'll never even tell myself it happened since I wouldn't believe it anyway. Ooohhhh, fuck!"

Celeste let the material go, letting it puddle around her ankles. She stood completely naked in front of a man who was not Charles for the first time in years. Her pussy throbbed as he appraised her body, eagerly hoping for approval. She smiled happily as Terry nodded and looked up at her.

"I underpaid," he said. "You're at least a grand per hour whore." Her breasts were spectacular. Full, tear-dropped with large pale nipples. Narrow waist with toned abs above a soft red bush. He could easily see her swollen labia and could smell her arousal.

Celeste laughed as she blushed, "I never thought I'd hear anyone tell me that...never thought anything would please me more." She looked down at the tent in his pants, "And I see those aren't just words." She knelt down between his legs and looked up at him, "And I assume you'd want a blowjob?" she asked, "We can't actually, but..." she pressed her face against his hard shaft, rubbing her lips and nose against him. She inhaled his musky scent and audibly sighed. "Sorry, but...wow! This is incredibly arousing." She stroked his cock through the pants then sighed.

Terry put his hand over hers, "You'd better stop," he moaned, "I don't have a change of pants with me."

"Shit! I didn't thank how hard, sorry, how tough it would be for you." She stood up, "Ok, after I suck your cock, you'll want to fuck me, I assume."

Terry nodded mutely. He never remembered being as hard as he was now, desperately wanting to jerk off.

"Ok, remember what you promised?" she asked. Seeing him nod she pulled him to his feet and undressed him.

Terry started to protest, "You don't have to...oh, fuck!"

When she was done, she stood back and appraised his body much as he'd done hers. "Nice," she said as she stroked his long shaft, "We're going to play-act. You want to jerk off, it's totally obvious in your face, and I'd like to see what it's like to have a client between my legs, so we'll fake it. Can you do that?" she asked.

Terry smiled happily, "Yes. God! Yes." he said as he followed his beautiful boss up onto the bed.

Celeste lay back on the bed, feeling slutty as she spread her legs wide, stroking her wet pussy, her eyes on the plump purple head. "Ok, you can't put your cock in me, but jerk off while fake fucking me, will that work?" she asked. "Or...dry hump me, whatever makes you feel good," she said huskily, "you should get your money's worth at least."

Terry nodded eagerly as he crawled between her legs. He pressed himself against her wet slit, feeling her labia part as his shaft slid up her cleft. He loved how her huge breasts mounded on her chest while pooling off to the sides. 'So much mass there,' he thought, 'I always knew they were huge, but...ooohhhh.'

Celeste moaned happily as the man picked up the pace, her hands feeling his chest, back, and ass. "That...that, oooohhh, that feels sooooo gooood," she sighed. You're hitting me right there." She looked up at the man whose eyes were glued to her flopping breasts and had a thought. "You know, it wouldn't be..you know, fucking me if you wanted to put your cock inside me just to get it wetter...just to do that. It might feel better," she panted.

Terry nodded, "It would feel better." He pulled away, lined up his cock, and easily slid into her tight hole. "Oh fuck!" he panted as he pumped into her velvety slick pussy. Reluctantly he pulled out and pressed against her again.

Celeste groaned as she felt her pussy throb with the wonderfully full feeling lingering. She wanted him back in but stroked his ass and opened her legs wider as his much wetter cock ground against her aroused clit.

Terry looked down at her flushed face, neck, and chest knowing she was close to cumming, "Go on, play with those nipples," he ordered, "I love seeing my whores really getting into it."

Celeste quickly began pinching and pulling on the nipples, looking up at Terry's eager face. "Am I good?" she asked, "am I a good whore for you?"

"God, yes!" he hissed, "The best."

She felt herself getting close and wanted, no, needed to feel him inside her when she came. "Uh, uh, uh, Terry...you need to get more of my juices on your cock...please? Please fuck me," she groaned out loud feeling things begin to peak. "Aaaaaahhhh! Yesss!" she spat as he immediately slammed back into her. "I'm fucking cumming!" she cried.

Terry watched her head roll back as she rhythmically grunted. He felt his balls begin the welcome ache and as she came down he moaned he was going to cum.

Celeste pushed on his hips, "I'm not on the pill, don't cum inside me." She had a thought, "but I know you want to, I know you want to cum on my face. Cum on your whore's face, cum on the frigid bitch's face...in my mouth," she moaned.

Terry couldn't take it anymore hearing that and barely made it up to straddle her face, his hand a blur as he stroked his slimy cock.

Celeste opened her mouth as the first rope splashed onto her nose. His aim was better for the next spurts as most went onto her tongue before she pulled him into her mouth.

Terry's head was spinning as Celeste sucked eagerly on his pulsing cock, swallowing all that she could. As he felt the last of his sperm shoot into her mouth, he looked down at the woman. Splashes of cream dripped off her nose and down her cheeks, her red lips were tightly wrapped around his fat fleshy shaft and he wished he could take a picture of the scene.

Celeste moaned happily as she scraped the cum on her face into her mouth, "Wow! Saving that up?" she asked. I'd have assumed you would have jerked off at least once," she said happily. "I guess my secret is out. I love the taste of cum and yours was super yummy," she smiled, "I hope you'll give me 5 stars on yelp. It might help my new business," she chuckled.

After cleaning up and straightening the bed out, Celeste came over and kissed the man she'd known for years. "Ok, I may have gotten carried away, but remember your promise. I can't let this get out...that I'm a whore at heart." She picked up the $500 and handed it to him, "But this is yours. I can't take this," she said.

Terry pushed it back, "I was thinking it wasn't enough. Keep it," he said. He looked at his watch. "My time is up. Let's get back to the guys."

"Hang on," she sighed as she went over to the mirror to redo her lipstick.

***

Terry and Celeste laughed off their suggestions, saying they mostly made each other frustratingly horny. Celeste just deferred all questions with, "Sorry. Client confidentiality."

Terry excused himself, calling it an early night. The guys all laughed as he headed out of the bar knowing what an early night really meant.

Rob looked at Celeste and slipped her some bills, "I see your last client left, does that mean you have an opening?"

Celeste looked at the bills and sighed, "I planned on just seeing what it was like once, but ok. It was fun...you know, play-acting," she checked her watch and looked at the two other guys, "We'll be back down at 10:40," she dropped a $100 on the table, "Drinks are on me. Enjoy yourselves, but don't drink too much."

As they headed to the elevator she asked, "I thought you didn't have that much cash."

"The cashier. They are more than happy to take your credit cards," Rob smiled as he anticipated the next hour. Even going through the motions with Celeste promised to be better than full-on sex with most

Rob looked around the room checking for clues that Terry and Celeste were lying, but everything looked like an untouched room.

Celeste came over and stroked the front of his pants, "So, what is it you're looking for tonight?" she asked. "Can I get anything for you before we start? A drink?" she indicated the bar in the corner.

Rob groaned and pulled her close, "This. If nothing else I've always wanted this," he sighed.

Celeste could feel his cock grow hard against her and teasingly pressed back. "You did pay for me and I'm duty-bound to make you happy," she said as she pulled a large hand onto her breast. "Tell me, tell your whore how she can please you," she breathed into his ear.

Both his hands were on her massive breasts his hard cock throbbing against her pubic bone, "Oh, God! I might need to go do what Terry is doing right now," he moaned.

Celeste was humping against him, "I'm your whore and it hurts me to hear you say you'd rather jerk off," she purred.

"No, sorry. Yes, I would rather...but you're too fucking beautiful...oh fuck," he panted as she pulled away to let her dress fall off her body. He'd never been with any woman so spectacularly built.

"Play along," she sighed, "I need to get the full experience. So, why did you pay me so much, or as Lucifer says, "What is it your desire?"

Rob looked embarrassed, "Um, anal. Debbie never lets me anywhere near her ass and has told me, I want it, I'll have to go pay for it," he blushed.

"I sympathize," she smiled, "some of our best customers are looking for something they can't get at home." She began taking off his clothes, "You can never tell anyone about this...and perhaps it's because I'm really horny myself after play-acting with Terry, but promise me...what happens now you'll take to your grave."

"I do, I mean, I'll never say a word," he stammered as he stepped out of his pants. "Ohhh, wow!" he sighed looking down at Celeste stroking his cock with both hands while unconsciously licking her lips.

"Ok, I have a thought. As this is simply a simulation but you need to cum, you can dry-hump my ass. We'll get the sensation of you using me...fucking me from behind. Does that sound ok?" she asked.

Rob eagerly nodded and let himself be led over to the bed. Celeste took a couple of pillows and then lay down on them, her ass sticking in the air. He groaned seeing her tight puckered bud and her swollen lips. She wasn't lying, she was aroused. He lay between her legs, guiding his cock between those cheeks, and humped against her. He'd never before done anything like this and wondered if Debbie might like this as it felt great.

Celeste had never felt stimulation like this on her ass, nor had she felt a man's balls slapping against her pussy. Rob's balls were huge and even though she and Charles had done it doggy-style she'd never felt him hitting her clit. She sighed and looked back, "Um, there's lube in my purse or if you prefer, perhaps you could put your cock inside me...you know, just to get wet. You can't fuck me but that would be alright."

Rob felt a rush as he pressed his cock against her warm wet slit and pushed inside her. He had the sudden sad feeling he couldn't tell the other guys how it sucks to be them as he was the one to put his cock inside Celeste's incredibly tight pussy. He pumped into her a few times but pulled out when Celeste told him that should be enough. He slid his cock between her cheeks again and groaned as if felt better now.

Celeste lifted her chest up as Rob's hands felt for her tits. "Is this good?" she asked, "Not as good as fucking my ass for real, but still..."

"God, yes!" the man sighed. "I love feeling your ass against my stomach...always loved your ass." He continued savoring the feelings, her warm full tits not wanting to cum yet.

Celeste sighed happily, "You are not as slick, you'd better...ahhh, yessss," she panted as his fat cock slid into her. Unconsciously she was pumping back against him as he drove into her tight hole harder and harder.

He laid onto her back as she made no move to stop him and was writhing back against him. Her nipples felt like rocks against his palms and their bodies slid against each other, slick with sweat. He felt and heard her getting close to cumming so he pinched her nipples.

"Uh, uh, uh, ffffuuuuuck!" she moaned, "Harder, my nipples, pinch themmm, yesss, yes, yes! Oh, fuck!" she spat as the agonizing feelings released and exploded.

Rob had to grit his teeth as he was close and did not want to cum inside the woman without warning, but her lithe body writhing against him was almost too much. As she finally came down and her grunts became satisfied-sounding sighs he groaned, "Celeste...fuck! I'm going to cum!"

She pushed him off, "Sorry, cum on my chest, I know you want to," she panted, "Cum on your whore's chest," she said as she flopped onto her back. She moaned happily as Rob straddled her chest, stroking his cock rapidly just a couple of times before a rope shot out, splashing on her face. The next spurt hit her open mouth, and the third splashed onto her neck.

Rob's balls ached as he felt more cum release than he'd ever remembered. When he was done, he sat back on her stomach, still stroking his slimy cock, and grinned. "Sorry. I guess I should have warned you I...um, cum hard."

Celeste was using her fingers to gather all the hot tangy cream to put in her mouth. "No, that's fine. Better than cumming inside me. Charles, um, we can't have kids so I'm not on the pill." She looked at his cock and sighed, "That was a mistake. I know men, you can't just slide your cock into a woman's vagina and just pull out, but I did like it," she said. "Remember, you can never speak of this." She looked at the clock, "Um, we have another 20 minutes. Is there something else you'd like?" she asked.

Rob paused, "I've never...um, this might sound weird, but I've always wanted a woman to suck my cock back to hardness after fucking and I know we...Ok, yessss," he sighed as Celeste pulled him forward and put his semi-firm cock into her mouth.

She had to open her jaw wider than she had to before with her men, but it wasn't bad. She tasted her juices along with bits of his sperm as she cleaned him off. Pulling off, she licked down the shaft onto his balls, getting all the juices that had leaked out of her when she felt him get hard again. "I guess it couldn't hurt as you've already fucked me, but you want me to finish you off with my mouth, or you want to fuck me again?" she asked. "Fuck my tight cunt?"

"I want to fuck you again," he smiled as he quickly climbed back between her legs. "Damn! Your cunt feels incredible," he said as he plunged into her.

"Don't worry about me, you just cum," she grunted softly. "You have 15 minutes left with me."

Rob wondered if he could cum that quickly especially right after orgasming, but this view was incredibly arousing seeing her tits flop with each thrust. He noticed her nipples for the first time and they were huge. Large pale pink rings circling the eraser-shaped tips. His mouth watered looking at them. He leaned down, sucking a nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue against the rubbery flesh.

"Damn! Fuck me...feels so good. Your cock is so fat, so big," she panted. She played with his erect nipples causing him to softly moan.

It wasn't long before he pushed his body up, straightening his arms, and gasped, "Fuck! I'm going to cum." He quickly pulled out and knelt in front of her face, gasping happily as those beautiful lips stretched around his cock.

Celeste had to swallow rapidly as streams of cum spurted into her mouth. She was impressed how much there was so soon after he dumped the previous load on her, but happily swallowed it all.

Rob collapsed onto the bed after emptying his balls into his boss's stomach. He ran a finger across her lips and smiled, "I'll never look at your mouth again without remembering how great a cocksucker you are," he smiled.

She was stroking his cock still, "You better, it's one of those skills I'm proud of. I might be checking out your crotch periodically," she sighed. She looked at the clock. "We have to clean up and go. I guess I look like I've been thoroughly fucked which never happened, right?" she asked.

"Nope, never. I made the entire hour up in my mind," he smiled, "I have the most incredible imagination."

***

"Where's Rob?" Dick asked looking past Celeste as she came back to the table.

She blushed, "He mentioned something about an urgent matter to attend to." She sat down, "Christ! This is tough without Charles here to...you know," she sighed. "What's this?" she asked as Jack slid over an envelope. "4, 5, 6,7,8,9...$1,000 What? Both of you? At once?" she asked. "How can I...you know, it's, um tough enough play-acting with one guy..."

"I'm sure you'll manage. A good hooker can actually accommodate three cocks at once," Dick chuckled, "Two should be a walk in the park for a whore like you." He looked at his friend, "I might be written up about this later, but this is just too fun."

Celeste looked at the time and sighed, "I guess. I did book the room for the night, but," she stood up, "I can only do an hour. I told Charles I'd give him a call tonight."

Celeste felt a tingling as the three entered her room. It looked completely unused and she went over to the bar. "Would you men like a drink before we start?"

"I'd like to start by asking you to show us why we dropped $500 each," Dick said. He and Jack sat on the bed looking expectantly at her. "Slowly."

Jack nodded, "Then we want to see you play with yourself. At least I do. I want to watch you play with your pussy."

"Wait, this was just so I could get an idea of what it would be like to go back to a hotel room with a man...you can't expect me to..." she sputtered.

"Let me get this straight," Dick said, "Both Terry and Rob took you up to this room and didn't show you what the hooker experience entailed?" he asked. "Were you serious saying you wanted to see what the girls go through?"

Celeste nodded nervously. This wasn't looking as fun but her groin ached...throbbed as she thought about it. "I guess...how far do you..."

"Your call. Do you want realism? Forget you know us or we know you. We've made a business transaction and we've engaged you to provide us with pleasure..." he said before looking at his friend.