What Happens in Vegas 09

Story Info
Rachel goes on a business trip.
20.6k words
3.44
18.1k
13
4

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers

This is a follow-up to my InterRachel story but can be read on its own. For those who haven't read the story, Rachel finds herself employing techniques not taught in business school to resolve a divisive issue. Saying she was thinking outside the box by allowing the parties involved inside her box could be a synopsis. She was then invited to join the Intimate Apparel Sales division on a week-long team-building event in Vegas.

Rachel's body hummed with anticipation as she deboarded the plane. She'd been stuck in a middle seat but both Dwight and Robert were charming, funny, and sexually overt. Each wanted to show off their sizing skills.

Dwight was staring at the HR Director's chest. He looked over at Robert. "I'll bet you a steak a Jean-Georges that I can come closer to her measurements. Actually, her cup size, measurements, dress size," he looked at her feet. "and shoe size than you can." he smiled.

Rachel looked at the men, "Seriously? Do you think that's appropriate?" she asked.

Robert nodded, "Sorry, but we have to be accurate when dealing with buyers and for public fittings. We should have asked first though." He glared at Dwight and then smiled at the beautiful blonde. "Would you mind if we practice our sizing and observation skills?"

Rachel smiled, "Yes, you may," she said primly. Then she added, "As long as there's no touching and I am not required to disrobe."

Dwight apologized for not asking, then asked, "Do you know your measurements? Most women think they do but often...I hate to say lie, but none ever say they're a size 8 when they're a size 6. You know what I mean."

Rachel blushed, "Perhaps I should have said I'd rather not." Then she sighed, "I do know. I went to a dress filling last week for my sister-in-law's wedding. Crap, maybe I should have begged off."

Robert chuckled, "You're with professionals. Anything you tell us will go no further."

Dwight pulled out a small notepad and jotted down a list. He had a thought. "Can I include fairly personal questions? You can always not answer but in case of a tie..."

Rachel looked at each man and sighed, "I hate the sound of it but OK. If it's too personal..."

He added a couple more questions and then he handed it to the blonde while assessing.

Rachel looked at the paper and at first, she didn't think they were personal then saw the last couple. She looked over at Dwight but he was copying the questions for himself and Robert.

She sighed and pulled a pen out of her purse.

Measurements:

Bust

Waist

Hips

Cup Size

Shoe size

Weight

Pubic hair

1 - Fully waxed or shaved

2 - Labia waxed

3 - Trimmed or full

Loss of Virginity age

The trio were quiet for the first time since the plane took off as each cupped their paper as they wrote. Rachel finished first and looked over at the two men. Then she thought they'd probably not get a very good look at her in a sitting position. "Dwight, can you let me out? I should get rid of this coffee."

She made a point of facing each of them as she got up, and then she paused allowing each a good look at her ass. Wearing yoga pants had been the more comfortable option but the men were able to clearly see her ass. She headed for the forward bathrooms. Once she was inside she decided to make it more interesting. She pulled off her bra and tucked it into her purse, making sure her shirt was pulled tightly around her torso.

Both men sat up seeing the beautiful blonde head slowly down the aisle towards her seat. As the plane hit turbulence her breasts bounced wonderfully. Just about every conversation in the back half of the plane paused as they encountered a couple more air pockets.

Rachel thanked Dwight as she squeezed by and sat. "OK. Did you get a good look?" she asked. "This was probably a bad idea and might give the wrong impression..."

"We have no designs other than to tune our fitting skills," Robert smiled as he scribbled out a couple of entries and wrote updates.

When both men were done they looked at the woman. Shall we go through the list? I'll read off each one, you tell us what they are..."

Rachel nodded, "Of course, as men you want bust size first," she sighed. "Bust. I'm a 34." She saw heads turn and realized she'd spoken too loudly.

Both men nodded.

"Waist, 23," Rachel said softly as she looked at the two guys. Both mumbled shit. "What did you guys think?"

"22," Robert said. "I'd like a recount when we land."

Dwight sighed, "Don't hate me, but I said 24. I'm with Robert, I'd like to verify."

Rachel looked at each. "When we get to the hotel, you can come to my room. I'll put on a bikini and you can get your own numbers. I need to stress this is purely for your stupid bet and as I'm a married woman it will go no further."

"Deal," both men quickly said.

Rachel sighed resignedly. How does she always seem to get herself in this situation? She looked at the next line, "Hips, 34," she said.

Both men nodded and grinned.

Then Rachel hesitated. She never really knew exactly what cup size she should wear but her current bra was a C cup. She whispered that and Robert shook his head and Dwight nodded. Both were looking at her tits jutting out under her blouse. Her nipples were rock hard and their gaze wasn't helping.

She cleared her throat and went to the next item. "7B," she said.

"Dammit!" Dwights sighed. "I had 6 1/2 B. What'd you have Robert?"

The man grinned, "7B. We're tied. Rachel, did you answer the next question?"

The woman blushed and nodded. "Look, there will be no recount on this. Take my word on it and that's it, OK?" She looked around and whispered, "The second one, waxed labia."

Both men grinned. "I knew it," Dwight said.

Rachel wanted to ask what he meant by that. That she waxed her labia meant she was a slut? That she loved sex? Not that they'd be wrong...until a month ago she'd have slapped anyone who intimated she was a slut but if the shoe fits..." The men were looking expectantly at her. She looked at the paper and sighed. The tiebreaker. This was personal for sure.

She thought back to her 18th birthday. Her parent made it a big deal and took her and her boyfriend out to dinner. They'd gone all out as they went to an exclusive French restaurant on the other side of town. As soon as they got home, her father went up to their bedroom, grabbed two suitcases, and put them by the front door.

Rachel looked quizzically at her parents, their coats still on. Her boyfriend Steve was looking as shocked as she felt.

"You kids have fun," her father said. "Your mother and I will be back sometime around 9 Sunday evening."

Her mother came over and hugged her daughter. She whispered into her ear, "I lost my virginity in the back of a VW Beetle. I want you to have a much better time of it." Then she pulled out a box and handed it to Steve. "I know you've been climbing the walls for the last year, but take it slow. You'll have all weekend. Use these. She's not on the pill. If you run out, there are more in the drawer on the far bedside table in our master," she said as she patted him on the arm.

Rachel was blushing furiously as her mother looked pointedly at Steve's growing bulge and then winked at her daughter. Her boyfriend was holding a 12-pack of condoms. Did her mother really imply they'd have sex over a dozen times in 48 hours?

Both the teenagers were too nervous to do anything until early the next morning. She thought back to the first time. It was painful but that wasn't an issue as Steve lasted just a couple of minutes. After that, it got better and better. By Sunday afternoon they'd emptied the box and had to raid her parents' stash for a couple more.

Rachel felt their eyes on her and sighed, "Look. I think I should be treated to a steak dinner since this feels..." She was going to say like foreplay but stopped.

"Great idea. The loser pays, and the winner will have you as arm candy," Robert said.

Rachel scowled, "Arm candy? Not a fascinating dinner companion?"

"Arm candy. Admit it, you're hot. Works for me, but inquiring minds want to know," Dwight said. 'She's aroused. I can smell her arousal,' he thought. 'and look at those nipples.' "Spill it! Age?"

"18 and 1 day," she said as softly as she could. "Early in the morning after my 18th birthday." She remembered the look on her parents' faces after they got home. Her Mother whispered something to her Dad after she came down from their bedroom. It had to be that two rubbers were missing. The rest of her senior year, her parents winked at them whenever Steve was over, saying they should head up to their bedroom to read.

After a week of Steve and her fucking in the living room, she told her parents they could stay and she and Steve could go to her bedroom to read. Her mother grinned and nodded. She looked at her husband and grinned. "We could read on the couch. Be just like high school."

She looked at each man wondering who was going to take her to dinner.

Dwight shook his head. "I was two years off, Robert?"

Robert held up his sheet. "V loss: 18 yrs. 0 days. Missed it by just a day."

Rachel blushed, "15 minutes to be exact." She couldn't believe how horny she was. She could feel her blood pumping through her and finally understood the desire to join the mile-high club.

"Damn! I'm good," Robert grinned.

Dwight shook his head, "There's still the verification of the answers." He looked at Rachel's chest, "She's definitely a C. What did you answer?" he asked Robert.

"B, but I agree, she could be a C or a B," he said as he leaned over for a better view.

Rachel's pussy was throbbing, her nipples ached and she'd never been this aroused without being touched, though she could almost feel their gazes as they scoped her chest out. She looked around and saw no one looking their way. She told both to lean towards her. "Here's a one-time offer. You tell anyone about this and I'll make your lives hell," she said softly. She pulled up her blouse after checking a second time, "Here. Does this help?" she asked.

Both Dwight and Robert stifled gasps. Her tits were better than they thought. Spectacular, was the word that popped into Robert's head. Perfect, was Dwight's.

"Go on, do what you have to to determine my cup size, I know you're itching to." She looked around, content no one was paying them attention. She closed her eyes feeling two strong hands cup, stroke, and weigh her tits.

Robert nodded, "I take back my assessment. You were right. Definitely a C. She could be a D during her menstrual period. Where are you now in your cycle?" Robert asked matter-of-factly.

Rachel blushed as she pulled her blouse down and tucked it back in, "Between ovulation," she said softly. "How personal do your questions get? Do I let guys cum in my mouth? Do I swallow? How open am I to anal?" she said quietly.

Dwight laughed, "We would never...actually, those would be great questions to add." He looked at Robert, "I mean, the loser is paying $150 for a single meal."

"He's right. Initially, we were both going to dine, but the loser would be out $400 so I think as the stakes just raised and you're getting the best steak in the world out of the deal. It's just a bit of personal information, not anything that could be cheating on your husband..."

Rachel rubbed her face, "Seriously? I was kidding," she protested but her throbbing pussy urged her to answer. "Fuck! OK. If you ever show these answers to anyone..." She watched as Dwight grinned as he pulled out his pad of paper.

Rachel took it and groaned. "These are...holy fuck!" she sighed. "You left off rimjob," she smiled.

Dwight laughed loudly causing people to look. He took back the paper ignoring Rachel's protest that again she was kidding and added it.

Yes/No:

Tried anal?

Enjoy anal?

Cum in mouth?

Spit/Swallow?

Cum on face or cum on chest?

Around the world?

Rimjob? Giver

Rimjob? Receiver

Ate pussy?

Liked it?

DP?

Gang bang?

Biggest cock?

Rachel felt almost dizzy as she considered answering. She'd never even told Steven about most of these. 'This is just a game. Like truth or dare,' she thought. She finally wrote her answers.

Robert looked at the woman. He had no doubt if he reached between her legs she'd not push his hand away, and she'd probably pull down her pants. She was flushed and her breaths were rapid and deep.

Dwight put down his pen. "Ready? Robert, you got your guesses?"

Robert held up his paper, "Rachel?"

The blonde nodded, "Shit!" She looked around and sighed. "I should have stopped this at measurements."

Dwight asked the first one, "Anal? Ever tried it?" he asked quietly.

Rachel nodded. "Yes." She looked at the men who grinned.

"Like it? Like it up the ass?" Dwight asked.

Rachel blushed. She thought back to the only time she'd even had a man...men rather, fuck her ass. In her office and she remembered cumming over and over. She nodded, "Yes. God! I never thought I could be this embarrassed. This makes a nip slip seem like a small stumble."

Dwight grinned, "I love a woman that likes anal. Will you marry me?" he grinned. "Sorry, next question. Let a guy cum in your mouth?"

Rachel felt her face flush more. Steven loves to cum in her mouth, "Yes."

"Spit or Swallow," Dwight asked. He had to adjust the paper on his lap as he was uncomfortably hard.

"Swallow," Rachel said, "I don't mind the taste."

Robert groaned, "I thought you would never let a guy cum in your mouth and if so you'd instantly spit. Can you...sorry, not one of the questions," he asked as he tried to adjust his cock in his pants.

Rachel sighed, "You're asking if I can deep throat. The answer's yes...though I suppose it depends on the size of the guy's cock. Next question. Let's get this over with so I can nap before we land." She looked at both men's laps and then offered Dwight her pillow and Robert her blanket she'd received upon being seated.

Dwight most likely would have cum if he stroked his cock even a little but he tried to focus, "You prefer a guy to cum on your face or on your chest?" he asked.

"In my pussy but that's not an option. I think chest. Cum really stings if it hits your eyes," she said.

"I wouldn't know," Dwight smiled. "I said chest, Robert?"

"Chest," Robert smiled.

"Ever done around the world?" Dwight asked.

Rachel looked at the man, "Sorry. I'm not exactly sure what that is. Suck a guy off, then take him in my pussy and then ass?" she asked.

"Close. Mouth, pussy, ass, and last, mouth...around the world," Robert said. "Sounds like you've done most of that," he grinned.

Rachel was about to say no and then remembered Dwayne's cock in her mouth right after he pulled out of her ass. She looked down and nodded. "Once. I guess I got carried away."

Dwight grinned and then shook his head, "No way. I would never have thought...Robert?"

Robert shook his head. "Rachel, you are one surprising woman. It's a crime that you're married."

Rachel shook her head, "Guys always say that but it's not like a wedding ring locks a girl's knees together. Shit! I shouldn't say things like that. Forget you heard that," she hissed.

"That is impossible," Dwight grinned, "I'll hear that phrase in my head for years." He looked at Robert and then back at the list, "Rimjob? Ever lick a guy's ass?" he asked.

"I was going to ask what that meant. I never heard that term but no...never," Rachel said.

Both men nodded. At least they didn't think she was that slutty.

"Received an ass-licking?" he asked.

Rachel shook her head, "I suppose a guy's been close but never experienced it."

"You'd like it. My wife...never mind. Ever go down on another woman?" Dwight asked.

Rachel remembered she and her college roommate experimenting and then she realized she lied on the previous questions. "Fuck!" she said softly, "Yes to this question and also the last couple," she said almost inaudibly, "I might have checked lesbianism out with my roommate. She liked getting her ass licked and liked licking mine." 'Christ! Could I be that slutty? I'll bet there are whores in Vegas that have done less than I have,' she thought. "And if you want the answer to the next question, yes. I liked it. I liked it a lot."

Robert looked at Dwight. "Let's talk about something else for a few minutes, I might have an issue with my pants if this gets any hotter," he said.

"Damn. Me too," Dwight sighed. "So, where did you grow up?" he asked Rachel.

She just finished telling about her favorite vacation spot growing up when Dwight asked the next question.

"Ever had a DP?" he asked.

"Sorry, just to be clear. Double play?" Rachel asked.

"Double penetration. Ever had a guy in your ass and pussy at the same time?" Dwight asked.

"Or, it could be two cocks in your pussy," Robert added.

"Or two in your ass," Dwight grinned.

Rachel shook her head, "Never two in the same hole but yes otherwise."

"Nice!" Robert sighed. "I got that right."

Dwight shook his head, "Oh well. I think I'm still ahead. Even been the focus of a gang bang?" he asked.

"Define gang bang," Rachel said. "How many guys?"

"Fuck! I'm so in love with you right now," Dwight sighed. "Four or more guys."

Rachel shook her head, "Just three men," she said.

"You were made airtight?" Robert asked eagerly.

"Rachel groaned, "Where do all these damn terms come from? What the hell is airtight?"

"When three guys plug all three available holes," Robert grinned, "You have, haven't you? Wow! Nice."

Rachel nodded. "Is this going to be over soon?" she asked.

"One more," Dwight looked. "Shit! We're tied again. Ok, this should be the tie-breaker. One of us has to be closer." He looked at the blonde and then scribbled out his original answer. After writing another he looked at Robert. "I cheated but so can you. After hearing how open to experiences our seatmate is..."

"How slutty, you mean..." Rachel sighed.

"I say it with the utmost respect and admiration. Life's too short," Dwight smiled as he patted her leg.

Rachel felt an almost electric shock travel up her thigh to her pussy when the man's hand stroked her leg. "Ok, but this is the last question and I'm going to have to insist you both take my word for it. I measured and verified," she said. She looked at each man's tented pants and sighed, "11 3/4."

"What?"

"Holy crap! You're serious?"

Rachel nodded and then put her seat back and closed her eyes.

"At least tell us. Did it hurt? Did you like it?" Robert asked urgently.

Rachel opened her eyes and looked at each man. "My jaw hurt afterward. My pussy felt like it was being ripped apart but it soon became nice...really, really nice. My ass was sore for a week but I got used to it. I felt incredibly filled up. OK, it felt great. I sure couldn't have run a marathon anytime soon after. Now that's it. I'm going to take a nap now," she said. She realized that she hadn't heard what their guesses were or who won. She had a rush of pride that neither man assumed she'd had a cock even close to 11 3/4"

* * *

Dwight shook Rachel awake as they descended into Harry Reid Airport. "We're here," he said. His throbbing cock had finally gone limp but he was feeling very horny, and very frustrated.

They deplaned and gathered outside on the sidewalk where Paul Preston, the Director of the sales division gathered everyone. "People, welcome to Las Vegas. Now, before I go over the various ground rules, I'd like everyone to welcome a guest to our event, Rachel Thomas. Rachel's innovative ideas are what spawned the idea for this week along with upper management approving all expenses. Rachel is the Director of HR and has shown to think outside the box. Anyhow, please make her feel welcome but also if you feel like bringing anything up to help you with any issues she's here for that also.

barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers