What Happens in Vegas 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert was pressed against the beautiful blonde's back as he pumped aggressively inside her rectum. It seemed the harder he fucked her the deeper her groans got. He wanted to make this last but then hoped she'd want them to stay all night.

Dwight had both her tits in his hands, part of him loved the feel of his cock balls deep in her tight pussy, but part of him wondered if she were more of a D cup. Her tits were fuller than he remembered. He wasn't able to do much as he was buried under two bodies, but there were worse places to be than to be pressed against a beautiful naked woman. He loved the look on Rachel's face. Her mouth was open as she softly grunted each time Robert drove his cock into her ass; her eyes were unfocused, and a flush covered her face and chest. "You like cock in your ass, don't you," he said softly.

Rachel nodded, "yesss, fuck! Both your cocks feel so good," she moaned. She put her head down not aware her hair was covering Dwight's face. She felt herself approaching another orgasm which surprised her. A month ago she'd never once cum multiple times then the meeting with the three men happened. After that, she and Steven made love multiple times but no matter how long he lasted she came once and that was it. Does she need multiple cocks?

Robert was gritting his teeth trying to quell the rising ache in his balls but it was no good. He slammed once more against that creamy ass and felt the first spurt of cum shoot into her rectum. He pulled out and slammed into her again and again until he was finally spent. He let out a long satisfied groan and then slithered his cock out of her rectum. He patted her ass, "Fuck me, you have an incredible ass, You need to try it, Dwight." He went into the bathroom to clean up.

"I will but her cunt feels too good to pull out of right now. We have all night. I want to try all her holes.," he said as he rolled her onto her back.

Robert cleaned up and watched Dwight as he rapidly slammed his cock between her legs. He had a thought. He picked up Rachel's iPhone and hit redial as he went back into the bathroom. "Steven, Robert again. We took your advice and wow! She'd just as advertised. I just wanted to thank you. Yes, that's her and Dwight...really?" he asked. "Ok, here," he said. He put it on FaceTime and opened the door.

Rachel was now on her knees, her chest and face pressed into the mattress as Dwight pistoned into her sloshing pussy. Robert held the phone out to get a shot of Dwight's grinning face, Rachel's swollen pussy with the glistening fat shaft buried inside, and then her slack face, mouth open, eyes closed as she was lost in the aggressive fucking. Robert went back into the bathroom and closed the door.

"I'm impressed you like this," he said. "I'm not married but I'm not sure I'd like to see my wife getting fucked....I get it, I do...I can. Let me switch to my phone...I'll videotape the rest of the night and send you the files....no, thank you. I mean it. OK, good meeting you." he said before hanging up. He shared Steven's contact information with himself and set his phone up on the dresser.

Rachel was dimly aware that Robert was on the phone but the fat shaft in her pussy, the huge balls slapping against her clit made the room spin. She felt another orgasm coming on.

Dwight grinned over at Robert and gave a thumbs up. He then thought it was time to try out this ass so he pulled out and pressed against her puckered hole.

Rachel was close to cumming but her orgasms seemed twice as intense with a cock in her ass so she reached back and spread her ass cheeks. "Ooohhhh, fuck!" she groaned as she felt the fat cock drive deep inside her.

Dwight echoed her groans as he felt her tight sphincter grip his aching cock. He knew he wasn't going to last long but he also knew she'd want them to stay all night.

Robert came over and lay back on the pillows, his crotch right in front of the sweating blonde. He had thoroughly cleaned his cock but got the impression she didn't care as she took his hardening cock into her mouth.

The trio fucked all night taking short naps until one of the men got hard and woke Rachel up. She's lost count of how many times she came, how many loads of cum she took into her ass, pussy, and mouth. The next morning as she staggered into the shower she hoped Paul hadn't arranged a walking tour of the Strip. Both Dwight and Robert had finished fucking her one last time before kissing her and heading back to their rooms. She wished she'd urged them to say nothing to anyone but perhaps she'd be able to at breakfast.

She padded naked back to the bedroom and looked at her phone. Two messages from Steven. "I love you so much. I've never seen you look more beautiful," said one. The other said, "Try to get some rest today. It looked as though you'll need it." She wondered what that meant. She looked beautiful lying next to the two men? Did he know for sure she went through with it?"

She got dressed and decided to head down to breakfast. She opened her door just as her neighbors to the right opened theirs. "Good morning," she smiled.

The two women grinned at her conspiratorially, "And good morning to you," one said. "We weren't sure you'd be able to walk this morning."

Rachel put her face in her hands, "Fuck! You heard us?"

The two women giggled, "Most of the night. We were impressed. Whoever you were with has incredible stamina. You must be sore as hell," one of them grinned

Rachel realized they thought she was with one guy. She blushed and sighed, "I've had nights with more sleep. I'm not drinking tonight, that's for sure," she said.

"Come on, we're not judging. What happens in Vegas and all that. Come on, join us for breakfast. I'm Laurie, this is Kim."

Kim giggled, "Oh we are judging. We gave that orgasm you had around 2 AM a 9.5. Sounded like you were about to pass out on that one."

As they headed to the elevators, Rachel sighed, "I'm mortified. This was totally unplanned. I never thought I'd..."

"Cheat on your husband?" Laurie asked. "I look at it like this, if it's spontaneous it's not cheating. If you plan it, then that's cheating. It's like murder. Premeditated or it's accidental. Did he have a huge cock? Sounded like it."

Rachel hesitated and then nodded, "very nice cock," she sighed.

Laurie grinned, "Justifiable copulation. Give him our room number, unless you want another sleepless night. We're here for you."

"But it sounds like we kept you up all night,' Rachel said as they came up to the elevator bank.

Kim shook her head, "Noise-canceling headsets. I might have listened through the wall when I got up to pee," she giggled.

They changed the subject as they weren't alone in the elevator. The restaurant was filling up but found a table. They sat in the back corner and talked about the week ahead. Then Kim looked around and leaned over, "Which guy was it? I might not be kidding about helping you out. We counted 13 orgasms last night, and that was just you. We thought your guy had 9. Who has stamina like that?" she grinned.

Rachel had been looking around but saw neither Robert nor Dwight. She sighed, "I really shouldn't say," she said, "I don't kiss and tell. So, tell me about yourselves, where did you grow up? Go to college?"

Both Kim and Laurie were married. They told Rachel about where they were born and raised; went to college...but then changed the subject back. They were scanning the men trying to see who would be looking over. As they were chatting about things other than Rachel's stamina, Paul came over and sat down.

"I see you met our two newest members of the team. I would have split them up but we have so few women...anyhow can you spend some time with Yong and Bruce today? They're both very quiet and I'm hoping you can bring them out of their shells."

Kim spoke up, "I'll help. It would be fun. We can double date," she smiled.

Paul nodded, "Thanks, Kim. I know you're married but this is just so they open up. But...I'd like them to be perhaps a bit more flirtatious if you can do that," he smiled. "Most of the guys need to be reined in and I should be thrilled to have guys that I'd never suspect...anyhow, it would be great if you could get them to open up."

Rachel looked at Kim. She was a tiny woman of Korean descent with a very nice figure. She looked around questioningly, "Who is Bruce and who is Yong?" she asked.

Paul pointed to a sole occupant of one table and then to another table with just one person. "You can see what I mean," he sighed. "Are you up to it?" he asked.

Rachel smiled, "I'm totally at your service. Whatever you need I'm in," she smiled. 'At least tonight I'll get a full night's sleep,' she thought. 'These guys aren't making any moves, unlike Dwight and Robert. I wonder if they're still virgins? Not possible but definitely not experienced' Her pussy throbbed thinking how hard and often she was fucked last night and felt slight regret another session was not in the offing. Then she wondered again if Steven was really OK with this. He sure sounded happy.

That afternoon, Paul led Kim and Rachel over to the two men who were in the lobby off to the side, "Bruce, Yong. I'm pairing you guys up with Kim and Rachel for the scavenger hunt." He handed them a list of sites around Vegas. Then he addressed everyone all broken up into groups of four, "The entire list can be found just by walking. First prize will be $1,000 worth of chips in the casino, which would be $250 each if you want. Whoever gets the most pictures of what's on the list wins. Ties will go to the quickest. We'll use the time stamps on the photos. Tomorrow at breakfast I'll announce the winning team. Questions?"

Rachel internally groaned. Exactly what she feared. Walking. Her ass was surprisingly fine but her pussy ached slightly. The one issue was the muscles in her inner thighs were sore as if she'd been lifting weights. She could get through this.

The groups all rushed out and huddled together studying the printouts. Kim and Rachel introduced themselves and then headed out. "This one's easy," Rachel said. She pointed to a blue image with gold stripes, "The Sphinx's beard, or whatever that is," she grinned.

At first, Kim and Rachel were the ones to suggest things. The two men were so shy they never spoke more than one-word responses. It seemed as though they were intimidated by the two beautiful women. Rachel whispered to Kim, "How are these guys in sales?" she asked.

Kim shook her head, "They're not. They are in data management. They keep the books. They're part of our team but not..." she said.

"...part of your team. Got it. They're nice guys so I can see why Paul wants them more integrated," Rachel said softly.

Around 3 PM, Rachel looked at the remaining half-dozen icons on the sheet and shook her head, "I give up. Guys? Any suggestions?"

Bruce stepped up and took the paper. He turned on his phone, snapped an image of the icon, clicked a few buttons, and then grinned, "This is the prow of a Venetian gondola," he said proudly. Rachel and Kim looked at the brown curly cue and smiled. It was. Within the next half-hour, the two men had found each of the remaining images and they'd rushed all over to take pictures. They uploaded them to the site before collapsing on the ledge in front of the fountains.

Rachel's discomfort between her legs had totally faded as if last night's assault on her ass and vagina never happened. Still, she felt like she could close her eyes and sleep for a week.

"I need a drink," Kim sighed. "That was fun but a margarita sounds so good right now."

"Me too," Rachel sighed. Drinking was a bad idea but getting these men to open up was working but alcohol was always a great social lubricant. She got no sleep the night before nor the night before that as Steven seemingly wanted to wear her out before her trip. "I could use a mojito, a massage, and a nap."

Yong spoke for what might have been the first time, "I give massages. I've been trained in Chinese-style massages."

"Yong, you can speak!" Kim grinned. She looked at Rachel and smiled, "The Chinese massage is the deepest and best in the world. Bruce? Do you have any experience with massages?" she asked.

Bruce nodded, "My sister is a physical therapist and taught me reflexology along with various therapeutic massage techniques."

"Motherfu..." Rachel spoke. "Had I known that I would have dragged both of you back to my room. Kim, sorry but I want all four hands on me."

Kim stood up, "Guys. We're going to hit the bar in the Aria and then go up to Rachel's room. I'm really good at Korean-style massage. My mother trained me. Rachel, you're going to feel pampered and better than you've ever felt in your life. How do six hands on you sound?"

They got to Rachel's, Kim and Rachel holding pitchers and glasses. They had more than enough Margaritas and Mojitos for all of them. Rachel looked at her bed. What would you like to do?" she asked.

"I'll start on either of you two women," Yong smiled. "Grab some towels and we'll get ready."

Rachel was surprised to see how both Yong and Bruce were finally somewhat animated, though Yong seemed more in his element. "Kim, as my guest you go first." He pointed to the bathroom, "You can strip down in there, grab a towel and we'll go out of the room."

Kim looked at Rachel, "You and me. I want to feel Yong's technique and I also love a man who knows how to rub feet. Then they can switch."

The two men stepped out of the room not latching the door. Kim never hesitated but took off all her clothes. Rachel couldn't help checking the young woman out. Kim was beautiful. She was maybe 5' 2" with long black hair and clear smooth skin. She was short but perhaps average height for a woman of Korean descent with a narrow waist, narrow hips, and a nice dark vee of pubic hair. Her tits were perfect. Small and round with chocolate-colored nipples.

Kim smiled and turned her body.

"Sorry, never been with a naked..." Rachel sputtered.

"A naked Oriental woman?" Kim said in exaggerated pidgin English.

"God! I didn't mean that," Rachel said, "I mean...you're so perfect," she blushed.

Kim nodded at the tall blonde, "OK, Ms. Thomas. Let's see what you're hiding." Rachel could feel the woman's eyes on her as she pulled off her clothes. When she was done she stood facing Kim letting her take her in.

"Crap! I was hoping you'd have some flaws," Kim sighed, "something that will make the guys want to focus on me. Show me your ass," she ordered. When Rachel spun around Kim shook her head, "Fuck. Perfect. Oh well, the story of my life. The American woman come and steal my men," she said in her pidgin English.

Rachel chuckled, "Just to borrow. We always give them back when we're done with them, though they might have trouble walking." She started to go into the bathroom to get towels when Kim stopped her.

"Let's give the guys a heart attack," she said. She climbed onto the bed and lay face-down on the right side. She looked back at the hesitating woman and patted the left side, "Don't be a pussy," she smiled. "If I'm naked and have no qualms about letting the guys compare, you should have none."

Rachel sighed and lay down. She found herself squeezing her thighs together knowing the two men would have a great view of her pussy. "You think these guys have ever seen a naked woman? I mean in person? How about two?" she giggled. She turned and called out, "Ready!"

Bruce and Yong came in and stopped. "No towels?" Bruce asked.

"You know how these things always go. The towel gets pulled down, pushed up, and then it's on the floor. In fact, both of you, get with the program," Kim ordered.

Rachel jerked her head at the woman. This was unexpected. She looked back at Yong who was unbuttoning his shirt and then at Bruce who wasn't making a move. Rachel rolled off the bed and padded naked over to the man. She undid the first few buttons and then stopped, "Are you OK with this?" she asked. Bruce's eyes were wide and staring down at her naked body.

Bruce jerked his eyes up and nodded. He then took over undressing himself. Rachel lay back on the bed with her head turned watching. 'Nice,' she thought. Both men had rippled tight bodies with minimal body fat. Bruce's cock was fatter but both seemed average in length. She turned her head back and saw Kim was licking her lips, her eyes on Bruce's cock. She whispered to the woman, which one do you want?"

Kim blushed and nodded at the taller man. "His, I mean him. My husband isn't very....never mind," she blushed more.

Rachel held her thumb and index finger about four inches apart and Kim reached up and moved them closer together. "Really?" she whispered.

Kim nodded and then looked at Bruce, "I need you to do your reflexology thing. Yong, make my friend happy, very happy." She smiled at both cocks which now sticking up at 60 degrees.

Both men were great. Yong worked all of Rachel's muscles, deeper than she'd ever experienced. He spent a lot of time on her waist and chest, apologizing as he kept inadvertently smearing precum on her smooth skin.

Bruce worked Kim's feet and Rachel could swear the woman orgasmed with just him manitulating the soles of her feet. Then he switched to the normal massage technique and worked his way up the woman's legs. As he worked her ass, Kim turned over and parted her legs.

Rachel was getting turned on by Yong's increasingly confident ministrations and soon his middle finger was squelching inside her pussy and his mouth was on her right nipple. Rachel could open her legs only so far as Kim's thigh was right there but then she was able to spread them wide when Kim's leg draped over hers.

As if on an unspoken queue each man lay between their respective woman's legs and shoved their cocks inside them.

Rachel groaned loudly while Kim softly moaned as both women felt the men's cocks fill them up. Kim looked tiny under the over 6' tall man and she pulled her legs up onto her chest as if wanting to feel the man as deep as possible inside her. She was rhythmically softly making mewing sounds with each thrust.

Rachel was watching Yong's face as he pounded into her pussy. He seemed fascinated by her large breasts flopping on her chest so she massaged them. His face was flushed and he was breathing hard as she pulled on her nipples. Within seconds of that, the man groaned and shook his head.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum," he said sounding disappointed as he stopped, his face clenched as he battled the feeling.

"That's it, cum. Cum inside my pussy," Rachel panted. "It's fine, we have all night. Let it go."

Yong pulled out and slammed back in once... twice...and on the third thrust, he collapsed on the busty blonde's body, grunting softly.

Rachel rubbed the man's back as she felt him twitch inside her pussy and then go limp. She could hear Kim's mewing get louder as she came at the same time. Good for her, she thought. She stroked Yong's back until he was done, "It felt like you needed that," she said softly. "You'll last longer the second time," she said as she kissed his sweaty neck. She wanted to push him off so she could clean up. She was feeling his cum seeping out but he started fucking her again, his semi-soft cock able to slide in and out.

Bruce's cock was hitting her where her husband's never came close. She had no idea how big the cock filling her pussy was as it felt twice the length but it was the girth that was amazing. Her head was spinning and she felt an orgasm cumming on just as she heard Yong cum inside Rachel. Hearing Rachel tell him to do it, to cum inside her was all she needed. Her head spun and she pulled her legs open wider to get as much contact with the man pounding her pussy as she could.

Bruce grinned as he felt and heard the tiny woman cum. Very few times had he made his partner cum during intercourse, often having to taste his own cum to get her off. It wasn't anything he liked doing he felt that he had to. He was surprised to see that even though Yong had cum he was back to thrusting hard into Rachel's pussy. He felt a rush watching those creamy tits flop on her chest when he pulled too far back and accidentally drove into Kim's slick lower hole.