What Happens in Vegas 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow! Stop...stop!" Kim cried as she felt Bruce's cock pop into her anus. She grabbed his hips and held him wanting the searing pain to subside.

"God! I'm sorry...I'm so sorry," Bruce cried. "I'll..."

Kim shook her head, "Don't move...just hang on. I know this wasn't planned but I've always been curious. Fuck!"

Rachel looked at Yong, "I think you want to try that. I'm going to get some lube and then maybe you want to fuck my ass?" she said.

The man grinned and nodded as he pulled out and stood. He looked over at Bruce who was starting to slowly fuck Kim's virgin ass. The tiny girl was no longer gripping his hips but now softly stroking them.

Rachel came back holding a small plastic tub. "Here," she said as she took a glob and rubbed it all over Bruce's exposed cock and then around Kim's amazingly stretched anus. "there. It's going to feel great in a minute or two and you'll want it to be part of your love-making. She went over to Yong and knelt. She sucked on his cock until he was hard again.

Yong felt his cock throb back to life from the beautiful woman's mouth and then offer him her ass. He'd fantasized a woman ask him to fuck her ass but it was so far from a possibility it seemed like another world. He'd never done that even though it was his favorite porn. Then he watched as she bent over the chair, her ass thrust up, and plunged a glob into her ass.

"OK. You know what to do. Slow at first and I'll let you know when you can fuck me, I like to be fucked hard," she said, her face turned back watching the eager-looking man.

Soon the sounds in the room changed from soft moans and mews to deeper more guttural grunts. Rachel came twice this time before Yong emptied his balls for the second time.

Kim was pressing her chest into the mattress as Bruce leaned over her with his ass almost a blur as she pounded into her ass. She was furiously rubbing her pussy and sounding like she was cumming over and over.

Yong came up behind Rachel, cupped her breasts, and kissed her as they watched the couple fuck. She opened her mouth and wiggled her ass against the plump snake nestled between her cheeks. Then they headed into the bathroom to shower.

The couple was just getting out when Kim and Bruce came into the bathroom. "We'll have to loan you some of our towels," Kim smiled. She looked at Bruce and kissed him, "This man knows how to fuck," she blushed.

After they all got dressed they headed to a restaurant where they found out about each other. Kim had been married 8 years to an accountant, Bruce recently graduated with an MBA, and Yong had converted to full-time employee after being an intern for two years. Both men apologized for taking advantage of married women but Kim laughed and stroked the front of Bruce's pants, "Sweetie, I have no regrets, none at all."

Rachel chuckled, "As they say, What Happens..."

They all finished the sentence and laughed. "I never really understood that phrase until now," Yong said, "but it makes total sense. It's kind of like a free zone where all rules are suspended."

Bruce nodded, "I can't explain it but I feel less..." he shrugged.

"Restrained?" Rachel asked, "It's good, perhaps necessary to periodically let go. It's not healthy to constantly hold things inside."

They put the meals on their rooms and headed back to the elevators. When they got to their floor the two men hesitated but Kim took Yong's hand, "I'm not done with things to be left in Vegas," she smiled. She looked at Rachel, I'm not sure Laurie would understand if I brought a man back..."

Bruce raised an eyebrow at Rachel who nodded, "Let's make this a night to remember. We plan on making it tough for both of you guys to walk tomorrow."

Kim had other ideas when they came back into Rachel's room. She shoved Yong into a seat and then Bruce. She came over to Rachel and kissed her, "I've never been with another woman. Feel like giving the boys a show?" she asked.

Rachel opened her lips and let the smaller woman's tongue into her mouth. They were pulling off each other's clothes, their lips locked together until they pulled their tops off.

Both men were stroking the fronts of their pants as they watched the two naked women fall onto the bed, their bodies intertwined. Rachel's pale creamy skin contrasted with Kim's darker skin. Kim wasted no time kissing and grabbing Rachel's tits. Her pussy was humping the blonde's thigh as she sucked and licked the perfect nipples as she worked her way down to between the beautiful blonde's thighs.

Rachel looked at the two men who were sitting and stroking their cocks but as Kim's tongue probed between her wet lips she soon forgot about them.

Yong and Bruce's eyes were on the most erotic scene they'd ever experienced. Rachel's face and chest were flushed, her chest heaving, her nipples hard and erect; Kim's small but rounded ass was thrust up exposing her puckered asshole and her swollen pussy. Had they been any other guys they would have joined the beautiful couple, but instead they stroked their cocks, eyes flicking from one part to another trying to memorize everything. Then Bruce jumped up and grabbed his phone. He moved behind the two women, Rachel on top, and Kim on the bottom, their tongues rapidly stimulating each other's pussies.

Rachel was aware that the two men were now standing next to the bed, phones pointing at her and Kim. She should have been bothered but instead, she opened her legs wider.

The men were now on either side, phone in one hand, their cock in the other. When the women maneuvered into 69 one camera was focused on Rachel's mouth planted on the Korean girl's pussy, the other on Kim's mouth planted on the blonde's pussy. The room echoed with both women's moans, Rachel's getting louder.

Kim could sense her partner getting close and moved her tongue onto Rachel's clit and felt and heard the woman's impending orgasm.

Rachel was now panting against the other girl's pussy as everything boiled up inside. Sensing someone near her face she saw Yang's cock nest to her face and as she opened her mouth she felt Bruce's cock slide into her pussy.

Kim licked rapidly on Rachel's clit as Bruce's ballsack slapped against her forehead. Then she sucked on the hard nub causing louder moaning. She could feel Yong's hip press against her thigh as he pressed his cock into Rachel's mouth just as the blonde let out a long muffled grunt. She still had the woman's ass in her hands as she came.

Rachel had never felt anything like this. Her clit was on fire, a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy. As she exploded she swore the room tilted as the waves crashed through her.

Bruce pressed his cock hard against the HR Director's pussy as Kim sucked on his balls, her hands pulling him hard into the blonde's pussy.

As Rachel came down from her orgasm, the most intense one she remembered having, she was limply pulled away from Kim. She was flopped onto her back and hadn't even settled before Bruce's cock was slamming hard into her. She heard Kim squeal happily as Yong's cock drove into her pussy from behind.

Bruce was staring at the creamy tits flopping and he pumped harder into her married pussy making them flop around even more. He grinned over at Yong who put up a hand and as they fucked the pair of married women, they high-fived each other.

The next two hours were a blur for Rachel as the men swapped partners and put the two women together in a 69 on their side so they could fuck their asses while they ate each other out.

The bed looked as though someone had just pulled all the covers and sheets off and thrown them around when the foursome lay panting on the sweat and cum-stained bed. Rachel felt like she could sleep for days when her phone rang.

She put her finger to her lips and picked it up. "Steven, I thought you'd be asleep," she panted. She was trying to get her breathing back to normal but it was nearly impossible. "No, not yet. I was just thinking about it. No, of course not. No, honey, let's not," she said looking nervously at the three naked lovers. "Shit. Look, I have to tell you. I'm not alone," she said softly. "No, three others. I'm sor...really? You do?"

She looked at the trio, "Want to say 'hi' to my husband?" she asked. She put it on Facetime and turned it to Kim after all three nodded. "This is my friend Kim," she said. She then scanned down Kim's body and giggled when the girl tried in vain to cover up.

Steven's voice came over the speaker, "Wow! Perfect tight body. I wish I were there. I like her tiny shaved pussy and those tits! Who else?" he asked.

Rachel pointed the phone at the next man to the left of Kim, "This is Bruce. I'm sure you don't want to see more than his face." Then she pointed at the last sexual partner, "This is Yong. There. Happy?" she asked as she swung her phone back to her face.

"Not as happy as you are. I'll let you go. Try to get some sleep...or not," he grinned. "I love you. Have fun."

Rachel pressed the red button and groaned, "I'm sorry about that. I never knew my husband was a perv but I guess he thinks my having fun is a good thing."

Kim shook her head, "My husband would kill me and these two," she pointed to Bruce and Yong, "not you though. He'd insist on watching. His #1 fantasy is to see me with another woman." She looked as if she had a thought, "His birthday is next month..."

Rachel smiled, "And you're thinking...fuck it, why not?" she smiled. She then leaned forward and kissed the small woman. No one was in any hurry to get back to their rooms that night.

* * *

Rachel groaned as the sun's rays hit her face. Yong's cock was still in her ass, his arm around her, hand cupping her breast. They both passed out sometime around 4 after a long sweaty fuck session. Kim and Bruce must be in the shower as she could hear moans, wet slapping, and water running. She pulled the man's arm off her and pulled her ass off his semi-hard cock and got up to pee. Kim was bent over, and Bruce was behind her pistoning into her pussy. Neither seemed to notice she was there. She finished and went back out to the bedroom.

"We'll need to wait if we want to shower," she sighed, "If there's hot water left."

They didn't have to wait long as first Kim and then Bruce let out pleasured groans as they both came. They waited until the couple dried off and came back into the bedroom before getting into the shower. "Sorry but we don't have time to fuck in here," Rachel said as she squirted shampoo onto her palm. "We're due at breakfast in a half hour."

They decided it might be better to arrive separately so first Bruce and Yong went down, followed by Kim and Rachel 10 minutes later.

They'd just sat down with their breakfast when Paul stood. "I have the winning team from the scavenger hunt." He picked up a tray of chips and headed over to where Kim and Rachel were sitting. He nodded to Bruce and Yong who jumped up, grins on their faces joining the women. "These four were the only ones to solve 100% of the clues. On top of they were the fastest. Congratulations," he smiled as he set down the chips.

The four all smiled happily and then hugged each other. Rachel tapped the tray and looked at the other three, "I don't gamble so these are all yours."

Kim shook her head, "Cash your share out. Go get a massage or something. It's only fair."

"No, I'm good. You guys made most of the discoveries. I might get a massage though. I'm feeling pretty beat."

After breakfast, Kim, Bruce, and Yong all headed to the casino floor with their winnings. Paul came over to Rachel and sat down, "I'm impressed. I've never seen either of those guys smile once. I was watching them and they're downright excited about things. What did you say to them?" he asked.

Rachel shook her head, "I think they just wanted some friends. They're not alphas like most of your salespeople but they're sociable when people allow them to open up," she said. She was thinking back to how both men took charge as the night went on. 'Could they have morphed into alphas? Impossible,' she thought. "I think they just needed something to engage them, they're both really bright. They were incredible at finding the places in the scavenger hunt."

"Well, thanks again," Paul said. He stood and was about to head back to his table when he stopped. "Are you ready to do a few skits showing various types of harassment?" he asked. "We booked the Primrose Ballroom with food and a bar. I suspect you'll have volunteers if you need some."

"I will. This will be fun. I've sent out memos and we've done those video training classes but live skits might get the point home better," she said. "I'll be ready and getting random volunteers might be a lot more fun."

Rachel headed back to her room and stopped and looked at the bed. It was a disaster and she was hoping to close her eyes after calling Steven but instead turned and headed down the the lobby. First, she went to the front desk and requested maid service. Then she went over to the concierge. "Where would I book a massage?" she asked. "I was thinking of getting one while my room is being done."

She was able to get a slot just an hour from then so she went out by the pool and sat in the corner. She called her husband wondering what he'd say. Would he be pissed? Curious? She'd never put herself in this position before and had no idea how he'd react.

"Hey honey, how are...I am. No, I'm good. Not much...OK, I got no sleep at all. I cannot believe you're not pissed. But...but..." she sighed. "No, I didn't record...both, well one at a time but then later both...Yes, I liked it...I don't remember. Maybe six, seven times?" Damn! She was worried Steven would be jealous and was asking how many times she came? "No, not a chance. I'll need to get some sleep after two nights...That was on you. I wasn't going to do anything and you...I know, I liked it," she sighed. He was right. She may not have planned to do anything but she sure didn't hold back. "Wait, you said it looked like I'd need rest and looked beautiful. What did you mean? she asked.

Rachel looked around as Steven told her Robert had recorded most of the night and sent the videos to him. "Fuck!" she said softly, "I had no idea. Did I say or do...shit," she said. Steven told her she was perfect. Nothing to worry about and he was thrilled she was well taken care of by the two men. "I'm not going to make a habit of it...no, not happening. We're doing skits...sure, I'll do one or two...Sure, I'll call you in the morning and let you know...If I can, someone will record them," she said.

She looked at the timer, "I love you but I have to go...I will, you too," she said. She put down the phone. She had no idea her husband was excited that other men were fucking her. He sounded disappointed that she'd be sleeping alone that night. She got up and headed to the spa feeling as if she'd been lifting weights. She chuckled aloud causing a passing couple to look over. She'd just had the thought that having five sexual partners in two days took a lot out of her but then realized it was more like they were putting a lot inside her. None had used a condom, and none had pulled out. At least she was on the pill.

She walked to the desk, "Rachel Thomas," she said.

"Welcome Mrs. Thomas. Do you prefer a man or a woman?" the cute girl asked.

"Doesn't matter to me, whomever you think is best. I'm at your mercy," she smiled. Inside she wanted a man, first of all because he might be stronger, and rub more deeply, but part of her had nasty thoughts as to where this massage might lead. Then again, Kim was wonderfully skilled..." Oh, I didn't bring a bikini. I have my bra and panties," she said in response to the girl's next question. "I'm fine being naked though, I mean you have towels," she responded to the girl's next questions.

The girl looked at the blonde. 'Fernando will owe me if he scores with this babe. Christ! She's incredibly beautiful,' she thought. "I think our best masseuse is just finishing up. His name is Fernando and he's usually fully booked but he has an hour and a half this morning free," she smiled as she picked up a couple of towels. Follow me."

Rachel followed the girl to a room with comfortable-looking beds and a hot tub.

The girl laid the towels on a bed, "Your choice, but naked is best. Get comfortable and I'll send Fernando in. Are there areas he needs to focus on?" she asked. She wanted to gasp as the woman slipped off her dress without hesitating. She was better than she'd initially thought.

"My back, thighs and ass," Rachel said. She pulled off her bra and slid her panties down. She folded everything up and laid them on a chair. Then she picked up the towels.

"I got these," the girl smiled. She folded both towels lengthwise and laid them across the woman's body. 'Fernando will be thrilled,' she thought. "OK. You can press this button if you need anything else. Enjoy it. He is really good at this," she smiled. She looked once more and then left.

Rachel wasn't alone long before a tall dark-haired man came in. "Mrs. Thomas, I'm Fernando. I understand you've got tightness in your back, glutes, and thighs? Where specifically in your back? Upper? Lower?" he asked.

"Rachel, call me Rachel. My lower back around L1 or L2 aches," she said.

"Got it. I'll start there. Are you wearing panties?" he asked, "I'm asking because to do your lower back and glutes I'll need to lose the towel."

Rachel shrugged. She suspected the coverings would be temporary and the spa was nicely heated, "Go on. Lose both...I know it will happen eventually anyhow. I guess I can't be modest and get the massage I need." She could feel the air on her ass and back as the man pulled both towels off her. Just four hours after being naked with two men she was again naked with another. Is this her new lifestyle?

The man was good. She could feel her joints loosen up, and her body relax as he worked her muscles with his strong hands. She didn't think about it when Fernando opened her legs to work her inner thighs. She didn't hesitate when he instructed her to roll over.

"How much would you like? I can do your chest but many clients don't want that," he said. He was admiring her huge tits, her erect nipples, and her trimmed pussy. He hoped that she was one of those women who acted shy and reserved but secretly wanted to be fucked by a real man.

"I'm at your mercy," she sighed, "I'm sure you've seen your share of naked women. Everything you've done so far feels great."

"One of the perks of the job," he smiled though few women were as fucking perfect, he thought.

She lay back as the man's strong hands worked her pecs, her lats, and other muscles. She wondered if he'd touch her nipples, especially as they were erect and pointing at the ceiling. Her eyes were closed as he moved down to her abdominal muscles to her hips. His fingers brushed against her swollen pussy as he kneaded her thighs and she found herself opening up her legs invitingly.

Fernando then stopped kneading and ran a finger up her wet slit. He smiled as the woman's legs opened more and she thrust her pelvis up. He probed deeper watching her mouth open in pleasure.

Rachel gasped as a long fat finger pushed into her pussy and she opened her eyes and looked up at the man. His lips were parted and his tongue was licking his lips. Then she looked at the tent in his baggy sweatpants. Impulsively she reached over and gripped his cock. It was huge. Not just long but fat.

Fernando pushed his pants off freeing his throbbing cock and smiled as the blonde leaned over and wrapped her lips around the pulsating shaft. He groaned as she slid her mouth onto his cock taking more and more of him into her throat. He returned to fingering her pussy as she cupped his balls while slurping away.

Rachel's jaw was opened wide...not as wide as when she sucked off Dwayne but close. She popped her mouth off his cock, "I need you to fuck me," she said.