What Happens in Vegas Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles at me and bends her head down to suck me into her mouth. I start snapping a few photos. She pulls off me after a minute, and pulls the pillowcase off her head. "Did you get a few pictures?"

I smile at her as I look at them. "Oh yeah."

"Good because I have another good idea for when you cum." She says as she bends back down and sucks me back into her mouth. She sucks, licks, kisses and runs her tongue around me in her mouth. She alternately gives me small strokes, or reaches down to gently roll my balls in her hand.

After a bit of this she can feel me getting closer. She rolls onto her back and tells me. "Kneel beside me."

As I get on my knees I realize she wants me to cum on her tits. She is on her back pushing her tits together with her hands. "Come on Charlie cum for me. Cover my tits in cum."

I start jerking off. "Do you want to watch me cum? Are you going to rub it in after I cum on you?"

She smiles up at me. "MmmmHmmmm!" She holds her tits together. She reaches up and pinches and pulls on her nipples.

Wait. I grab my phone and snap a couple of pictures. I keep jerking and finally cum. I manage two good shots across her chest and then drool. It takes a moment but I grab the phone and take a picture of her rubbing my cum into her nipples. She reaches up, gives my dick a squeeze and slow stroke. Once her hand is at the head of my dick there is cum dripping off her hand onto her. CLICK. There is another picture.

I lay down beside her. We are both propped up on pillows. "So show me the pictures." She says.

I pull up the first one and we flip through them. She continues to lay there rubbing my cum into her boobs. It is sexy to watch. She realizes I am watching her rub it in, and just smiles at me.

"So you like watching me cum, and now you like rubbing it in?" I ask.

Jessica gets an embarrassed look on her face. "I do. I like it better at first when it's fresh and wet. Now that it's rubbed in it feels...I don't want to say sticky, maybe waxy." She starts to get up. "Let me go wash up. You pick your favorites."

Wow, that was fun. I can't believe she is agreeing to posting them. I go to Wife Lovers and set up a new user name of our two middle initials and our state. Jessica comes out of the bathroom.

She climbs back into bed. "So which 6?"

I show her my picks and she looks at me nervously. "Oh god! Do it before I change my mind."

I post the first one of her topless her holding her hands over her nipples. "She doesn't think she is sexy. I got her to agree to post some body pictures to see what other people think. This is the very first picture she was very nervous."

I post a second one of her silhouette. "I coaxed her out of her pants. She was still very nervous."

I post the third and forth of her wet swollen pussy. "She was very nervous for these shots so I did the best I could with my tongue to relax her."

I post five and six. "She insisted I join the photo shoot. She surprised me by putting the pillowcase over her head to blow me. Finally after cumming on her tits she milks the last little bit out of me."

I hit submit, and look at her. "All done."

She stares at me with nothing but lust in her eyes. "Oh no we aren't." She starts to climb over me. She is reaching under her while on one knee and propped up on one foot. I snap a picture. Of her holding my dick to sit on it. She sits down with a moan. I snap another picture. She starts rocking on me. Giggling, she says "I have created a monster."

"One more and I will put it down." I say

She leans over with her hands and my chest so her boobs hang a bit. I snap a picture. "Ok so two more pictures. That wasn't the pose I was thinking about."

She keeps grinding on me and falls forward. She starts kissing and nibbling on my neck and ear. "How do you want me to pose Mr. Photographer?"

I moan as her attention gives me the chills. "Sit up so I can take a picture of me in you."

She keeps nibbling on my neck. "And then you put the camera down right?"

I moan out. "Yes ma'am. The camera goes down and I am all yours."

"Mmmmm. That's what I like to hear." She says as she sits up. She braces herself with her hands on my legs behind her, and bends back with her head tilted back. All I can see is the bottom of her chin.

I take the last picture and put the phone down. I reach out and hold her hips. "I am all yours." I say.

She lifts her head up and smiles as she leans forward. Grinding on me as she does. "God I never want this to end. I could stay like this forever."

She just grinds and moans. I need more...I want more. I reach out and grab her hips in my hands. I start pulling and pushing her hips to match me pushing up under her.

She smiles and stares down at me. "Oh god. Yeah, just like that." She gets in sync with me and pushes down harder into me. Now that she is in sync with me it starts rubbing me the right way.

I can't help it. It's like she is rubbing me just right with every push. I start pulling harder. She looks down at me. "Come on Charlie. I am so close cum with me. I want you to cum inside me. As much as I love you cumming on me. Feeling you cum inside me is the best. Come on baby."

I start grunting. She pushes against me once, twice and the third time is the charm. I grunt and cum inside her. She continues to grind against me and not ten seconds later her head rolls back and she moans. "Aaahhhh so nice."

She stays on me for a moment enjoying her orgasm, and then rolls off me to the side. I grab my phone to post the last two pictures I took as a bonus, when I notice we have about a half dozen responses so far and they are All Positive.

I nudge her to get her attention. She sees I have the website up and takes my phone. She stares at the screen reading them, and she starts reading them out loud.

"Fuck she is hot. Look how wet she is. Honey the pillowcase has to go, order a mask like either of these....no one will be able to see you." She reads.

She then turns the phone to me to show me two pictures of a woman with a large party like mask and I am guessing the same woman with a more bondage type mask.

I smile at her. "I rest my case. You are a sexy woman. I am buying the bathing suit."

She puts her leg over mine and rolls onto my chest and smiles at me. "I will wear Anything for you Charlie."

I turn my face to hers and kiss her. I smile as she starts to get up. "You might regret saying that someday."

She looks back over her shoulder as she walks into the bathroom. "Never!"

It's a few weeks later. Jessica and I have fallen into a routine. Wednesday nights I meet her for dinner and stay overnight at her place leaving for work in the morning. Friday nights she comes over after work and leaves Monday morning. I have arranged a room for an extra night before and after the wedding reception to enjoy a little time away. So we both take Friday off, and I pick her up Thursday after work instead.

We spend the night on the couch watching TV. She falls asleep against me. I pull a blanket over her and let her sleep until The Thursday Night football game is over.

We wake up and have a lazy morning on Friday. I walk into the shower about 2 minutes after Jessica gets in. She jumps at first but then smiles as I step in.

I start with her hair. I wash her hair and rub her scalp. I then pick up her loofah and start washing her with her soap. Front, back, top and bottom I gently wash her entire body and rinse her off. She turns to me in the shower and grabs my hardon with her hand as she kisses me.

I step back and push her hand away. "Nope. None of that. I am here to pamper you."

She frowns at me. "What if I want more than to be pampered?"

I reach around her and point the showerhead down at her back. I flip the water temp to cold. She Shrieks before I can even finish saying. "I would suggest a cold shower."

She spins and turns the temp back trying to block the spray with one hand and turn to knob with the other. It takes just a moment to warm back up. She turns back to me slapping my chest.

Her wet slaps sound worse than it is. "You Asshole!" She screams at me with a smile.

I flick my finger across her hard nipple. "Aw, was the water cold?"

She slaps my chest again, and pulls the curtain back to step out. "You can wash yourself now." I watch as she grabs a towel and wraps it around her as she walks out. I can't help but laugh.

She hears me laughing and yells again "You're an Asshole." I take a quick shower and wrap a towel around my waist.

In the bedroom she is dried and in her panties. I know her routine. Shower, panties, body lotion and then dry her hair. She has the lotion in her hands rubbing into her arms.

I walk up behind her and pull the towel off her head. She starts to complain. I hold her shoulders. "Ssshhhh. Let me do this." I take the towel and start first squeezing her longer hair dry. I then turn her to face me and lean her forehead against my chest as I rub and massage her head to dry her hair.

She moans as she leans against me. "I still hate you."

"I know." I say with a smile.

We get dressed, grab our bags we packed last night and we head out a little bit before noon. The hotel is about an hour away. To kill time I stop at a local mall and we go shopping.

We are walking arm and arm. I look down the line of stores. "Oh look, my favorite lingerie store." I say.

Jessica just shakes her head. "I am not going to say I have plenty. I know you like to buy me something new all the time."

We get to the door and she turns and puts her hand on my chest. She looks at me and smiles. "Like you said to me this morning. Nope not happening. You go sit. I am surprising you this time." She kisses me on the lips. She points to a bench in the middle of the aisle. "Sit."

I just smile and walk to the bench. She is in there a while. I spot her now and again looking out and smiling. She comes out with a good sized bag for a lingerie store.

I smile. "What did you get?" I ask.

She laughs and reaches out her hand to me. "You will see when I wear it. For now it's double bagged." She opens the bag and I see another folded over bag in it.

"Crap!"

She laughs. "Let's get some lunch."

We finally kill enough time so I head to the hotel to check in. I ask for a bellhop to help. I hand him a good tip to take the bags from the mall and the luggage to the room.

I take Jessica by the arm and head towards the bar. Jessica looks at me. "What are you doing?"

I stress the I part. "I am going to the bar." I stop in front of the salon. "You are going in there for The Works."

She looks at me confused. "What?"

"I booked you the top tier package. I promised you a day of pampering." I say.

She pulls me into a tight hug. "I Love You."

"They told me about 2 hours of pampering. Do you want to meet me at the bar or in the room?" I ask.

She smiles at me. "Your call."

"Oh that's easy. The bar, then the room and then the hot tub." I say with a big smile.

She just shakes her head and mutters "Of course, the bathing suit." She says with a smile.

I take her coat, and pat her on the ass. "Off you go."

She turns and walks in the salon. I turn and head to the room to drop our coats, and to hit the head before I saddle up to the bar.

I walk in the room and the bags are all against the dresser. I hang up the coats and check my work email real quick in case the world is ending at work. There is nothing there that requires my immediate attention.

I wind up sitting back and reading the news. Before I know it an hour has passed, and I head down to the bar. It's nicely decorated to look like it belongs in the 1920s.

I order a drink and look at the menu. I order an appetizer and settle in to watch a replay of last nights hockey game. My appetizer has come and gone, and I am now nursing a beer when I feel a soft hand on my shoulder."

I then feel a chin on my shoulder and Jessica softly says in my ear. "Would you like to buy a lady a drink?"

"Absolutely!"

She kisses me on the cheek and sits next to me. She smiles at me. "I have never been so pampered. I was exfoliated, massaged, got a facial, manny peddy", she glances at the bartender "and had some pesky hairs removed."

I smile. "Really?"

She smacks my arm. "Do you even know what you signed me up for?"

I shrug my shoulders. "I thought of it like a car wash. Get the gold package and you get it all." I say with a giggle.

"Oh I got the gold package ok. The massage at the end was very Satisfying." She says adding emphasis to Satisfying.

I look at her with raised eyebrows. "Very Satisfying?" I ask.

She smiles at me. She knows she has me hooked. "Oh yes. Very Satisfying. She had very talented fingers. She found all my sweet spots." She gives me a shit eating grin as she sips the wine the bartender had brought over.

"Ok I will be blunt. Did she give you a Happy Ending?" I ask.

"Well I was very Happy when I left, and you were very generous with the tip that, well I gave her." She says as she smiles at me.

"You aren't going to tell me are you?"

She laughs. "I don't think so. This is much more fun. Consider it pay back for the cold shower."

I just groan. She kisses my cheek. "I can't think of anything better than soaking in a hot tub. After I finish my wine of course."

I just shake my head. She rubs my back, and whispers in my ear. "Karma's a bitch." She kisses my cheek.

We do eventually finish at the bar and head up to the room. I have the bathing suit in my bag still in the padded envelope I received it in. I hand her it to her.

"The hot tub is calling us." I tell her.

She smiles at me. "You just want to see me in the bathing suit."

"No I want to see you wet in that bathing suit. Hopefully while sitting on my lap." I tell her laughing.

She shakes her head at me and gets up, and starts rummaging through the luggage. I see her grab her cover up and she walks into the bathroom. From inside the bathroom I hear her tell me. "Put on your suit."

I mumble to myself. "Yes ma'am"

She comes out of the bathroom ready to go. Unfortunately all covered up in the wrap. I pull on a t-shirt and we head out to the pool area.

No one is there. Jessica walks in front of me and heads to the hot tub. She stands at a lounge chair and shrugs her robe off. Oh god she looks Fantastic. It's an almost entirely bare back all the way down to the divot just about her ass. She turns around and the front is just as nice. Nice deep cleavage. I am dumb struck.

Jessica giggles. "Hello! Oh my god." She laughs.

"What?" I ask

"I asked you to turn on the bubbles." She says giggling.

"Really? Sorry you distracted me." I say.

"Charlie, have you seen me naked?"

"And sometimes a sexy lingerie or bathing suit is amazing too."

She walks into the hot tub and sits down with a sigh. The bubbles come to life around her. I pull off my shirt and kick off my shoes. I get in and go to sit beside Jessica. She points to the opposite side. "Go sit over there."

"What. No."

She gives me a sexy look. "Charlie, sit over there. Trust me."

I sit down opposite her. She stands up. "This suit really isn't meant for swimming." The wet thin fabric clings to her like a second skin. It's not see through, but fuck you can see Every bump on her skin. Her nipples stand out as clear as day. The crotch is just wide enough in the front the hide things. Holy Shit she looks Hot.

She looks around to be sure there is still no one in the gym since it is floor to ceiling glass separating the gym and pool. She then sits up on the edge and spreads her legs.

Jesus, I want her Now! Every detail of her lips show through the bathing suit. She runs her finger along her lips over her suit and gives me a lust filled look.

She then yelps and jumps back into the hot tub. Someone has walked into the pool area. Jessica sinks under the water to her neck and slides over to me. "Well so much for teasing you." She says with a smile.

I reach out for her hand and put it on my hardon. She squeezes me in her hand. "Oh, someone really likes my suit it seems."

"I Love it." I tell her.

She glances over to the pool and the guy that came in is now simply soaking in the pool. "I was thinking of getting frisky in here with you, but I really don't want an audience."

I reach down and rub her pussy under the water. "He can't see our hands."

Jessica moans softly. "Oh god you tease."

I pull my hand away and shove my shorts down. Jessica smiles and wraps her hand around me. I reach down and push her bathing suit aside so I can rub her naked pussy. There isn't a hair on her. Her skin is baby smooth and soft. We sit there smiling at each other.

I stare at her. "Do you know how bad I want to spin you around and fuck you right here and now?"

Jessica sighs. "Probably as badly as I want to turn around and have you fuck me."

"Fuck this." I say. I pull my shorts up and grab Jessica by the hand and pull her up.

"Charlie!" She gasps as she reaches down and pulls her suit back in place. I go to the lounge with her robe, and hold it so when she puts it on, if the guy is looking he will get a good look.

She just shakes her head and slips into the robe and closes it. I put on my shirt and wrap the towel around my waist, and we head back to our room.

I pull her into the room. I push her against the nearest wall and kiss her hard. I grab the top of her suit and pull it down off her. She giggles as it gets twisted up at her hips and she has to help me push it down. I reach down and try to push a finger in her. "Argh. Fucking hot tub!" The pool has her dry if you will.

She leans against the wall rubbing herself as I grab the backpack that has all the toys etc in it. I put some lube on my fingers, and turn back to Jessica. I barely rub some on her lips before pushing two fingers in.

She grunts as they push in. "Ugh. Charlie, easy."

"This isn't happening easy right now. Right now I am fucking you." I tell her.

I spin her and push her flat on the bed. I pull off my suit, and lube my dick and I straddle her ass. I slide between her thighs, pull her cheeks apart and push forward into her pussy.

"Fuck." She groans. She reaches back with a hand to try and slow me down.

I hold her arm down on the bed. I lean over a bit and say to her. "Right now I am in charge. You are mine."

Jessica is still grunting with almost every hard stroke into her. The grunts start softening so I reach down, rub my thumb in some lube and push it in her ass.

"Oh Fuck!" She groans.

I have only been fucking her for a few minutes, and I am really worked up. I stay deep in her pussy and start slipping my thumb in and out of her ass. She moans as I do. I need to slow down or I will cum way too fast.

I hop up and grab the butt plug and a vibrator out of the toy bag. I sit back on one leg while I push the other one out. I rub some lube on the vibrator, put it on a medium speed and push it in her pussy.

She moans her approval as it's starts buzzing inside her. I pull her legs back together and straddle them both. I pull her ass cheek to the side with one hand and squirt lube on her asshole with the other.

I drop the lube and grab the plug. I rub it in the lube and start pushing it in and let her ass push it back out a bit. Back and forth, in and out a little deeper each time.

This isn't a small plug. At its widest it is a tad bigger than me. She starts groaning as it goes deep and spreads her asshole wider.

She lets out a deep grunt as her ass finally swallows it. I can feel her hips humping a little under me. I lean forward and start rubbing her back. "So do you like both in you?"

"God it's so full." She moans

"Would you like to have just me inside you?" I ask.

She looks over her shoulder at me and smiles. "Always."

I reach between her legs and click the vibrator to high. She gasps out. "I said Yes."