What Happens in Vegas Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, but like you said at the bar earlier. Karma is a bitch."

She just moans and laughs. "God I hate you."

I just watch her writhe on the bed for a moment or two. I lube up my dick and pull out the butt plug. She groans as it pops out. Her butt looks like a thick marker would fall in it. I nudge the head of my dick against it and push.

"Oh Fuck!" She moans as the head pops in. "Slow Honey. Slow."

I keep a steady push in. I feel the vibrator against me. "Oh that's different." I say.

I start small slow strokes getting longer and faster little by little. All of a sudden Jessica squeezes me and groans.

With her face buried in the comforter. I stay still for a moment. "That looked like a nice one." I tease her.

She squirms under me. She squeezes her hand under her and pulls out the toy. She looks back at me with a fire in her eyes. "Do it Charlie. Fuck my ass!"

"Yes ma'am." I hold her hips are start fucking her again. She grunts with almost every stroke. The harder I fuck her it seems to louder she grunts.

"Come on Charlie. Fuck me. Come in my ass." She says as she wiggles under me.

I bought a little time by teasing her but god her ass is tight. I am not making it another 30 seconds. I can feel it building. I am groaning and panting. Jessica knows I am at the point of no return. I push in one last time and cum inside her ass. I stay on top of her for a moment catching my breath, and finally roll off her.

She cuddles into me. "God I love doing that for you. It's just pure lust. You get so worked up so quick. It feels different, sometimes a little uncomfortable, but I love the whole experience. And I like sometimes the next day it will tingle, and it reminds me of the sex we had."

I hug her to me. "How did I ever get so lucky?"

She giggles. "You were in Vegas baby!"

I smile at her. "How about a shower, and some dinner?"

"As long as dinner includes some drinks?"

"Absolutely." I take her by the hand and pull her into the shower.

I pull her in the shower and close the glass door. I turn on the shower and turn her to me kissing her. She wraps her arms around me and kisses me hard.

"Guess what else they have here?" I ask her.

She smiles at me. "Well I already found out it's a nice soft bed...soft fluffy towels?"

I spin her so her back is against me, and I hold her to me with one arm. I reach out with the other one, pull down the removable showerhead and start spraying her pussy. It's on a pretty firm spray already and she gasps out. "Oh shit."

Jessica starts humping her hips. "Charlie." She gasps. "It's a little hard. Can you turn it down?"

I use the hand holding her against me and I reach up for her nipple and pinch. Jessica moans. "I will turn it down next time. This time it's about making you cum."

She rolls her head to look at me with lust in her eyes and hisses. "You Bastard."

I stare into her eyes and watch the pleasure roll over her. "Just say the word." I tell her. "I will stop it right now."

She grabs my arm and holds it in place. "Don't you dare!" She tilts the showerhead a little and continues to hump her hips. Her breathing is getting heavy and I can feel her heart thumping in her chest. She jams the showerhead right against her and lets out a gasp, groan and scream all at the same time. Her hips spasm against me and she pulls the water away, and slumps a little in my arm.

I drop the sprayer and wrap both arms around her half holding her up. She opens her eyes and looks at me. "You know I hate you."

I laugh. "Oh I can tell."

She gets her legs under her and I reach for the showerhead. She grabs it from me with a smile and sprays my face. "You are not allowed to play with this."

I just smile and hold up the soap and loofah. "Those you can use." She says.

We spend the next few minutes soaping, washing and rinsing each other. I try to pull her to me, but she shuts off the shower and points to the door. "Out!" I don't move. She puts her hands on my chest. "Charlie, I need dinner and a few drinks."

I smile at her. "I need a kiss to move."

She lurches at me and catches me by surprise. I stumble and step back. Jessica pushes past me and steps out with her hands raised. "I win! No kiss for you."

I step out and she has a towel around her head drying her hair. I reach around her and grab her nipples and squeeze.

"Oh Shit!" She yells as she drops her towel in surprise.

"Would you like to give me that kiss now, or should I pinch harder?" I ask.

She is quick to concede. "Uncle. Uncle." She reaches out and softly kisses me. As she does my pinches turn to soft caresses.

She breaks the kiss and I smile as I walk out with my hands raised mocking her. "I win. I win."

She yells after me. "Brat!"

We get dressed and head out to one of the last nice places in the area that isn't a chain restaurant. It's a nice meal. We have a few drinks, dinner and dessert and before you know it. We are paying the tab and leaving.

Jessica snuggles up to me in the car. "So when we get back would you like me to show the lingerie I bought earlier?"

I smile as I drive. "Am I going to like it?"

"Oh I think you will." She says

"Then I can't wait." I say cheerfully.

I waste no time driving to the hotel. We get back to the room. She pushes me backwards into the middle of the sofa. "You sit and don't move."

She kicks off her shoes and pulls off her sweater. She grabs the bag from earlier. She dims the bedroom light, and as she walks to the bathroom to change.

She comes out a few minutes later and stands in the darkened room, with the bright light behind her. Her form is visible under what looks like a sheer babydoll and mid length robe.

She steps into the light. "God you are beautiful." Is all I can think to say.

She smiles at me and lets her robe slide off her shoulders. She lets it drop to the floor. She stands before me. In a light blue babydoll. It has embroidery on top that just hides her nipples, but shows some nice cleavage. Through the sheer body you can see what looks like a small pair of sheer panties. The double layer and dim lighting hides just enough to leave me wondering.

She pulls up just a bit on the babydoll and straddles me. She holds my head and kisses me gently. She sits up a bit straighter holding my head to her chest. She just hugs me to her and kisses my head. I can't help but inhale her perfume. It's intoxicating.

I reach up and push the side of her babydoll off her shoulder. At first I flick her nipple with my tongue. Then I suck it into my mouth. I tease it by sucking, licking, and nibbling on it. She holds my head softly against her boob. After a moment she reaches up and pulls the other side off her shoulder and nudges my head over. I am more than happy to repeat my performance.

She reaches down and brushes my hair back. I look up at her. "So you like my lingerie?" She asks.

I pull my mouth off her nipple. I smile at her. "You mean before it was half off you?" She bends down and kisses my head as she holds me to her. I pull back a bit. "Jessica, I don't know how else to say this. I find you beautiful, alluring, and sexy. I think I am the luckiest guy around."

I see a small tear in her eye. She bends over and hugs me tight. "God I love you! I don't know what I did to deserve you." She says into my neck.

She sits back on my lap. Her arms around my neck. "Charlie, I want to try something a little different. It's supposed to make the guy feel Really good when he cums."

I look up at her. "Did you expect me to say no to that."

She giggles. "It's a little different."

I pull her face down a bit. "I will try anything for you."

She closes the gap and kisses me. She stands up off my lap and pulls her shoulder straps back on. "I need you naked on the bed."

I hop up. "No problem." I strip and lay back on the bed.

She crawls up over me. Letting her thigh rub and trap my hardon against me as she leans in over me. She puts her chest to my face and rubs her exposed chest bone against my face. From her neck to her tits she slowly rubs herself against me.

I just groan. I go to reach up to her tits. She sits up and pushes my hands back. "No touching. This is about you and only you. Promise me Charlie. You will lay back and enjoy Only?"

I smile. "But I love touching you."

"And I love you touching me, but this is me making you feel good."

"Yes Ma'am." I moan

I am going to regret agreeing to this. I want to reach up and pull her to me. I want to pull her nipples from under the lingerie and suck on them and listen to her moan.

Jessica lifts her body up and smiles down at me. "Is something wrong?"

I roll my eyes. "Oh no. Not at all."

She starts grinding her thigh against my hard on. "Well this is a little hard." She starts to move down my body. "Let's go say hello to your little friend."

She slides back down my body. She straddles my leg and starts rubbing against my leg as she reaches down and holds my hardon, and rubs me up and down.

She hops off me and grabs the lube on the nightstand. She hops back on the bed, but this time she settles down on my knee. When her pussy rubs against my knee she lets out a little "oh"

She looks up at me and smiles as she rubs against my knee. "I am going to have to remember this position. Right now though I want to watch you cum, but you are going to have to work for it." She says with a smile.

She settles on the bed between my legs and pours some lube on me, and then her hand. She wastes no time. She starts a nice firm grip up and down.

I groan out almost instantly. She goes faster, and slows down. Her hand is just gliding up and down. It feels fantastic. I start groaning and humping my hips up.

"No no Mister. You aren't cumming yet." Jessica says as she lets go of me completely.

I moan and my hips buck a tad, but nothing happens. She has stopped in time.

She looks down and giggles. "Look at the poor little guy twitch. He so wanted to cum."

She crawls up beside me. She is on her side with her bottom leg beside mine and her top leg sliding over mine.

She whispers in my ear as she kisses my ear and neck. Shivers go right down my spine. "Charlie I am going to bring you to the edge and then stop you a couple of times. When I do let you cum it's supposed to be amazing for you."

I just moan. "Oh god. What did I agree to?"

She lays there rubbing my chest, sometimes dragging her fingernails along my skin.

It's been 2-3 minutes. Jessica sits back up between my legs. She smiles as she pours more lube on me and then her hand. She starts right in where she left off.

No 0-60. Just straight to 60. I just moan out. "Fuck!"

Jesus her hand is just Gliding over me. It's an amazing feeling. I am enjoying watching her tits bounce in the lingerie as she jerks me off. There is no way I am lasting. My hips and core muscles spasm on their own. If she doesn't stop soon there will be no stopping me. I am groaning and humping.

Jessica has a huge smile on her face. "Oh you are all worked up aren't you. You can't cum though. I have to stop you."

It's too late there is no stopping...... ARGH. Oh Fuck what's that?

Jessica is giggling "It worked. It worked."

She is pinching the shaft just under the head. She has a hold of it front to back. I won't say it hurts, but it certainly isn't comfortable. I get a cramp like feeling and I am no longer going to orgasm.

My hips stop humping and I let out a disappointing groan. So she releases the pinch on me.

Jessica crawls over me. She is letting her hair hang down in my face. I can't help but breathe in her scent, and she knows I love it and it teases me.

She talks to me in a soft, concerned voice. "I didn't want to stop again, I wanted to watch you cum, but I promise Charlie it will be worth it."

I breathe in her scent and I swear it goes right to my dick. "Oh god you are killing me." I say.

She lays back down beside me, and continues to rub my chest. She lifts her head after a couple of minutes. I love laying here listening to your heart, but there is work to do. She slides down my body and changes things up.

She sucks me right into her mouth. I had gone a tad soft as she laid on me. She pushes as deep as she can go, then she pulls back and sucks on the head and the pushes back down. She repeats this pattern until she is sure I am nice and hard.

I had been holding my head up watching her blow me. When she pulled off me I let my head drop back onto the bed.

I feel her moving on the bed. She circles her lubed finger around my ass once or twice and pushes it in.

Oh god she is going to rub my prostate again. Her finger goes right in and I can feel her rubbing inside of me. It's an instant weird pleasurable feeling.

She sits up with her finger still flicking and rubbing inside me she drizzles more lube on my dick and starts stroking me.

Oh fuck. She is playing dirty. She is squeezing and rubbing just my head and then stroking me a couple of times and going back to squeezing and rubbing my head.

My whole body shivers as she rubs my head. Oh god I can't form words. I am panting and moaning. I can hear Jessica giggling as she watches me squirm.

I can feel it building. I can't believe the sensations I am feeling. I am pulling against the sheets I have gripped in my fists. My hips and core won't stop humping and spasming. Jessica is giggling and egging me. "Come on Charlie. I want to watch you explode. Does it feel good? Cum for me!"

I remember screaming out it felt so good. I literally saw stars. I came and came Hard. I have Never cum like this before.

I look down after cumming three good spurts and Jessica is still going. I am covered in cum. I can't believe the amount I am looking at.

The pleasure is becoming almost unbearable. "Please!" I manage to gasp out. She keeps rubbing up and down from my shaft over my head and down. Her finger inside me is still rubbing me. It's almost unbearable

"I want more Charlie. I read in Cosmo I can make more come out, but it's going to real intense for you. I want to watch you....Oh My God!"

I am in pleasure overload. I look down and cum is just oozing out of my dick. Jessica has stopped stroking me and just watches as it drools out and covers her hand and my shaft.

She pulls her finger out and I just groan. I can feel a shiver or two leave my body and I just slump into the mattress.

I look up again when I feel Jessica snuggle into me. Her hands are now clean and she has a towel in her hand. When did she get off the bed? I didn't even notice. She pushes my hair back off my forehead. I start to say something, but my voice catches.

"Sshhh. Just relax and enjoy." She says to me.

She kisses my chest. "I love you Charlie."

"I love you too." I manage.

She props herself up and smiles at me. "Oh Honey look at the mess you made. I don't think there is anymore sperm left in your body." She has a Huge Smile on her face. "I have Never seen a man cum so hard or so much. It was Amazing."

I smile. "I thought I was going to die from pleasure."

"You are dying? I should give you mouth to mouth." She leans over me and gives me a soft, sensual, passionate kiss.

She takes the towel and wipes the worst of the mess off me. She looks at me with an embarrassing smile. "Can I try something?"

"Honey I am too pooped to party." I say

"No that's ok. I want to rub against your knee again. That was nice." She says in a bit of a shy voice.

I smile at her. "My knee is your knee."

She rolls onto her back and pulls her panties off. She starts to mount my leg and moves off it. She grabs a pillow and puts it under my knee. She then grabs the lube and lubes up my knee. Then she climbs on.

It takes a little repositioning, but she finds the right spot and sighs as she grinds down and rubs back and forth.

I start watching her. The pleasure on her face, her mouth hanging open, a little bit of blushing on her neck and cheeks. She is really enjoying this. I watch her boobs bounce in the flimsy lingerie, her hips rocking back and forth. Between the dim light and the layer of sheer lace hanging in front of her. I can see her grinding on me but I can't see the details.

I realize I am no longer in a no touch zone. I reach out and inch her lingerie up her hips. Now I can see her grinding against me. Her clit mashing against me, and her lips split over me. Shiny and wet with I am sure a combination of lube and her juices.

I am mesmerized watching her, until she grinds a little faster as she moans. "Oh yeah. Right there. Oh god. Oh yyyyeeeeaaahhhhh."

One last hump against me and she stops. She opens her eyes and realizes I have been watching. "My god I love watching you. That was so hot." I tell her.

She slides off me and lays against me. She giggles as she rests her head on me. "Mmmmmm you really do give good knee." She can't help but giggle.

She looks at me after a minute. "You need a shower." She giggles. "You are A Mess."

I smile at her. "I think I will need some help."

She pats her hand on my chest. "Oh I was planning on helping." She says to me as she kisses me again.

She breaks the kiss and gets up. She reaches for my hand and pulls on me to help me up. She turns on the shower and nudges me in. She then stands facing me as she reaches down and pulls the babydoll up and off her letting it drop to the floor. She then steps in behind me.

She picks up the hotel body wash and squirts it on me. She then starts rubbing and washing me with her hands. She turns me into the spray, and rinses my body and her hands. She soaps up her hands again and crouches down. She washes my knee that she made a mess of, and then my dick and thighs. She stands up and brushes her hair out of her face, and turns to me.

She lets out a surprise Yelp as I step forward and pin her to the shower wall kissing her hard. It takes her a moment to recover as she wraps her arm around my neck and her leg around mine.

I drop to my knees and and lift her leg over my shoulder. I glue my mouth to her pussy and start licking and sucking on her.

She yelps out in surprise. "Oh Fuck." She keeps moaning as I eat her out. I can feel her weight shift, and then she yelps and falls. I try to grab her but we wind up together on the floor of the shower.

She is mostly on top of me. We look at each other and start laughing uncontrollably. She gets up off me, and stands back to give me room to get up and she hugs me to her still laughing.

"How about we limit the shower activities to just washing for the moment?" She asks.

"Good idea."

She reaches out for the body wash again and rubs more into me all over. She cleans my body, arms, legs along with washing my semi hardon and ass. As she washes my dick she smiles at me. "This is for hygiene purposes only."

I moan softly in reply. She rinses me off one final time and gives me a kiss. I squirt the body wash all over her and start rubbing it in and washing her.

I take my time as I wash, rub, squeeze and pinch her boobs and nipples. She moans when I pinch. "That's a little more than just washing."

"Just being thorough." I say with a smile.

I turn her and wash her back. I take extra time rubbing and massaging her neck, shoulders and back. I push on her shoulders, and she lets me bend her over some. Her arms are against the shower wall as she leans against it. I take my soapy hands and run them down her ass crack and over her pussy. I leave my hand over her pussy for a minute, and I rub my finger over her clit.

She moans into the wall and I pull my hand away. I then proceed to rinse her off. I can see her angle her hips a little hoping I would use the showerhead on her.

Instead I put it back. I turn her back around to face me and there's just a hint of disappointment on her face.

I put my hand on her chest and back her up against the shower wall again. I nuzzle into her neck and start biting and kissing her.