What Happens in Vegas Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all drink. Tom points to me. "Charlie and I are going to the bar for a real drink." The bar is a table with a bunch of bottles on it. Tom grabs a nice whiskey, and two plastic cups. He pours two very healthy shots. He hands me one.

He looks at me and gives me a questioning look, and smiles. "Am I toasting 2 or 3 people?" He asks.

"Oh Jesus." I moan

"Well?" He laughs. "You know she will tell me."

I laugh. "Jesus, Tom. Just two. Mary is a, um friend."

Tom really laughs at that. "Then here is to you and Jessica....and um her friend."

He raises his glass and we toast. We stand there for a moment talking when I notice Mary talking to someone I don't know.

I turn to Tom. "Who is Mary talking to?"

He smiles at me. "Are you jealous?"

I just shake my head and sigh. "No asshole. I don't recognize him."

Tom laughs at me. "That's the owner of the restaurant Erin worked at before moving to Vegas."

I look at him and his shit eating grin. "You know you are an asshole right." I say with a smile.

"Yeah your sister tells me all the time." He laughs.

We pour the ladies some wine and he grabs a couple of beers for us, and we go back to the ladies.

The next hour or two is fun. I eventually get introduced to Mack. He has been talking a lot to Mary. At one point towards the end as things wrap up, Jessica and I are at the same window Terry and I were talking at when Mary comes over.

Mary looks a tad uncomfortable. She looks at Jessica. "You two should be alone tonight." She glances at Mack. "I am going to spend the night elsewhere."

Jessica gets concerned. "Mary, you don't have to do that!"

Mary smiles. "I know I don't have to. I want to."

Jessica looks at her. "You want to, to give Charlie and I the room? Or do you want to want to?"

Mary giggles. "I want to want to. But we had plans I don't want to disappoint you guys."

Jessica grabs Mary in a big hug. The giggle together. "What about your clothes in the room."

Mary smiles. "I won't be needing them tonight I don't think."

Jessica laughs. "You go girl!"

They hug again, and then Mary turns to me and kisses me on the cheek.

Jessica turns to me. "I am all yours tonight."

"And every night there after." I say.

She hugs me tight and then kisses me. She breaks the kiss and looks me in the eye. "Take me to our room right now."