All Comments on 'What If? Reading Erotica Ch. 04'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
PArebelPArebelover 18 years ago
Great Work

Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Enjoyed it immensely

It was an original, clever and well conceived story. Thanks for the ride.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Enjoyed it immensely

It was an original, clever and well conceived story. Thanks for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Ending

I enjoyed your story immensely. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Boyd

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
can't wait until you've

lived the next chapter. hope it doesn't take too long. at least i'm hoping the door is still open for an update in the future. great story, great writing, maybe a great author. anyway, a great fan here.

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
Well done

If the story is well written and the characterizations are strong enough, then an indeterminate end is the best finish. You had good development of these characters. If ever there was a case for 'temporary insanity' you made it with Marsha.

Thanks for a great ride.

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed it very much. Please keep up the great job. Thanks.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Well done

Good ending to a good story. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ok for fantasy.

It's just too hard to believe that Roger would not be doing some hard time for the assault.

rip32rip32over 18 years ago
Good Story

Shows the ups and downs of cheating. Everyone has their fantasies, and have most people no intention of trying to live them. She took his fantasies and used them as an excuse to cheat. She was very sorry, but only after she was caught. It is nice to read a story where people have to face the consequences of their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I think this needs more

Like all good stories I don't want it to end, but it would be nice to have a conclusion to Roger's and Marsha's relationship.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
NOw this was a QUALITY story!!

This is one of the very best ever writen on this site. This IS real life. No gimmicks...not sic assed perverts pretending there's is just an alternative life style which should be respected and accepted. No cheating wives screaming for teat big , black, one-eyed monster. This is great. Please, lets see more like this one!

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 18 years ago
Hey if Chagrined like it....

It has to be good!

And I agree. He liked reading erotica....like anyone here can throw stones.

And for her it WAS an excuse...like the old 'I was feeling old' excuse.

She went crazy, and well...lost her man.

in the end we are left in the uncertainty of the relationship, will they get back together?

CAN they?

The only question I have is what really does she think now...we got to hear it in the previous chapters, now here it would be great.

But near perfect in it's delivery.

Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Finish

The story did have plot twists at the end. It was a quality story and I did like it----I think that 1st Chapter is very, very hard to equal. I don't think the subsequent Chapters did equal it but they are of high quality.

So my criticism is like the criticism of a baseball player who finished the season hitting 0ver .300 but didn't win the batting title. (Can the English & the Aussies relate to that?)

looking forward to seeing other stories from you.

playingcardcompany

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well-done

this is thoughtful and emotionally powerful. The lack of a settled ending is convincing, because it's too soon for the characters to know what is best for them. I find that very compelling.

Thanks for a great story, we look forward to more.

ohio

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Very well done

Thanks to the author for a very well done story. He took an interesting premise and expanded it into a very credible tale. I found it to be very believable. It showed how adultery does have consequences. I look forward to more of his output.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

No every good story, well written. The ending was alittle weird only in the fact that it was so open. He loved her but left but didn't divorce her. I know this knd of thing happens in real life sometimes, but both people are stuck with no past and no future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Ending

I wonder why men and women (mostly women, I guess, as these stories portray) who had fucked around on their spouses tend to SLOW down or even stop entirely (if that's ever possible) once found out, a finding which ruined the marriage ---- when they are NOW free to fuck as they please, with as many men (or women) as they please?!

Wouldn't it make more sense to say to oneself, when the marriage and the idiotic spouse are rid off, "I'm gonna fuck so many, so much,,, I'm gonna do it until I die and no one is going go find out and I don't give a shit who finds out,,, these restrictive codes most people pretend to believe in are BS, not for me"???

Isn't that a better, sounder attitude?, for those who like to cheat, to have it on the side, that is,,, NOW they can have them as main course all the time, right?!, so why the tears or stoppage all together?

rhetorical, of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Super Reality with Human Delivery

In the confusion of rampant emotions many human possible reactions may and do surface. You told this from a firm but thoughtful considered perspective not achieved very often here or anywhere else. One could hear you contemplate and choose directions that had basic substance founded in the pains of life's reality.

I feel you placated the romantics with the seperation but you made it a viable option. Given the reactions you painted for him, I felt you may have done this to allow more time for his children to accept what will surely and reasonably follow.

To fall once could be human, but to flount it secretly for 6 months with multiple John's is a crime against humanity let alone your lifetime partner. Such actions aren't a whoops! They are coldly calculated with careful intent that is not forgiveable. Well, not forgiveable by a spouse who respects themself enough to know that they can make a life without the one who coldly disrespected and intentionally hurt them deeply.

So anyway Author, your work and your lifelike perspective is very much appreciated as it mirrors life's possible reactions to marital wrongs and the real inescapable consequences driven by selfish stupidity and short term thinking.

With High Regard

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Captivating and original

I liked the original theme of the story (the relations between reading a fantasy and acting on it). The narrative was built in a very unusual way through the typed story of the husband and than combined with wife’s POV. It all held together very well and kept me captivated. I paticulaly liked the ending, which successfully avoided the usual pitfalls of the formulaic endings, common to many "cheating wives" stories. In one area I Initially felt that the story was lacking. I refer to the area of the direct emotional impact of the characters. In other stories you actually believe that the world crushed on the husband (and the wife). In this story I felt a very different tone. Here it is more of a report of facts, a commentary of someone who learned something important about himself and his wife. The tone is almost philosophical. Initially I thought (as did some other readers) that the shock was the main reason for the flatness of his emotional expression. But the tone never really changed. Than I had a mini “AHA” moment. I realized that this tone goes very well with the character of the husband. I could see that it could have been the author's design to show, rather than to just tell us, how this man thinks and feels. The wife on the other hand, did come as somewhat less convincing in her reactions and motivations.

While NOTHING EVER justifies lying and cheating, I felt that I could see, rather than being told, how draining a life with a reclusive minimally expressive person could be. As the husband himself contemplates at the end, his lack of expressiveness and self isolation might have been a contributing factor in his wife’s ultimate betrayal.

Overall a wonderful and original work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
First Rate!

This work reflects the multi-dimensional qualities of human beings- husband's lack of commuication skills; wife's flawed commitment to the marriage (I found her remorse more about being caught than regretting her actions). Children do effect outcomes in real life so tossing the mother of his children to the side would make the husband as callous as the wife.

I also agree with Kolkore's comments about keeping the ending open. Keep up the good work and look forward to the next story.

SleeplessinMD

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Actually a very good story

It had everything that made it seem real to me. You used the standard "Husband is cluess to the afair, Husband find out, Husband gets angry, Husband leaves" (those were there) but you didn't put into the mix "Husband takes wife back and pretend everything is all better and never thinks of all those betrayals ever again".

Of course you ended the story at that point, but thats what made it intresting too, it was different and most folks after finding out that would have walked too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
First Class Material

This is some of the most honest stuff we have ever read. Thank you. We rate you right up there with Ohio, H20, Headhunter, KK and Aussie Bard. This story was refreshing and we like you style of writing stories that are realistic and honest. Hats off to you!

Your Fans!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Chapter 5

I enjoyed all 4 chapters. I hope you write chapter 5!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 18 years ago
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

I know why you named your female lead character Marsha, just so you could use that line (spoken by Jim when he invited her to his Motel room for a 6 o'clock cock, er....appointment.

barker1216barker1216over 18 years ago
TIME IS RIGHT

TIME IS RIGHT TO END THIS STORY, BUT DON'T STOP WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
beautiful story

keep up the wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Reading erotica

That is how it started for us also. We did do all the thngs we read about for about 3 months and then we stoped before it killed our relationship. After 26 years of with each other we are now as happy as we were in the first 10 years.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Good story

Damn poor ending. Reality is no fun here!

Men HAVE forgiven more. They have what, 20 years together, two great kids, wondeful memories of all types. Put it all together and it is most of a great lifetime. With another great chapte, or two, if her infidelity can be overlooked and counseling can reconcile the issue and their partnership. It's possible.

Any more chapters here??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
one affair let slide,but 5 men and 6mos.no way

nancy wants to replace marsha.why be lonely.

sensenonsensesensenonsenseover 16 years ago
no connect

a very interesting story since it moves fast.

However there is no connect whatsoever in the beginning and the end. It seems that you made up your mind about treating the subject and her actions in a particular way.

No build up on characters and little consistency.

But its fast and works well

katibkatibover 16 years ago
Thanks Again...

Thanks again, DG. This is up to your usual high standard. Really enjoyed it. A little editing, though, is called for. Marsha's handgun must have been a .25 caliber, not a 25mm; and you have a continuing problem with the past tense of "to see."

How does this sound to you? When I looked at the index, I seen that DG Hear has a large number of intriguing titles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NO MORE CHAPTERS

I'm sure if you wrote one more chapter they would all be living together.MARSHA SCREW NANCY HUSBAND AND BECOME HER BEST FRIEND ARE YOU NUTS.

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
I think that the biggest problem with reading the

Stories in Literotica is that only a few are like yours...Real. Most of the stories are by some real sick individules that want to see other men fuck their wives. Perhaps in the recesses of their minds is the thought that they themselves wish the could be their wives and have sex, sucking them and letting them have anal sex with them. These are the sick minds that I read to be able to answer them correctly, But I am afraid that reading too muck shit gives you a shitty outlook on life. The only respite is that you and JW66 and guy's like Winterfron and lately Woodmanone make the mind a little better. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You pressed my button!

I spend far too much time reading Literotica, it is like a drug. At first I read it to be turned on by the sex but I very quickly found that became boring, so now I read stories that deal with emotions.

You deal with emotions better than most, definitely amongst my top five favourites.

The more precise ordering depends on what I last read.

At the moment you're number 1.

Thank you very much for another great read.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Now I fully support that finish lol

Like I need to -

Yep that one works for me - I do suspect that he and Marsha might? ought? could? get back together with a new relationship. But maybe not? It is really hard to get past that sort of fundamental betrayal and she HAS to get past thinking there anything okay about what she did regardless of whether or not she believes he ever wanted it. She never did it in the spirit of a shared excitement just selfish control and her satisfaction, to fix her problems seeing herself.

Fix yourself you cannot fix others -

rvwsrvwsabout 12 years ago
I liked this story..

I too like to read a lot of the stories on this site. I fail to understand the so many people that write and read the stories about husbands watching their wife fuck other men. It really makes me kind of sick. I believe that those people are a little bit touched in the head as well. IMO a real man does not get off on that sort of thing, but that's me. You have become a very good writer. I enjoy your stories. There are about 10 really good writers on this site. You are one of them.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
very most excellent

he saved his balls 5

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Excellent story

I wish the ending was different though. I would've loved for roger to get together with nancy they seem like a perfect fit. Marsha's reasoning for becoming the office cum receptacle is the most idiotic shit I've ever heard, I understand that she was feeling old & un-needed-- but I'm confused as to how fucking her male co-workers made her feel/accomplish these things? She didn't explain this. What Marsha did was cold & calculating, she made preparations in not to get caught, by tricking poor roger into giving her the classic clues of cheating sluts getting caught. She enjoyed pulling one over on roger, if Marsha truly believed that roger was getting turned on reading those cheating wives story or that he wanted to try any of those things; then why didn't she bring roger in on her fuck sessions? Why did she go to the trouble of hiding her extracurricular activities ? Marsha is just another slut with a 101 bullshit excuses as to why she has been fucking half her co-workers. Like roger, I spend a lot of times on literotica reading LW stories, I too laugh at some of the shit that's written & I too always tell my husband about the stories-- especially if the husband is a wimp, I've never ever got it into my head that my husband would want to try any of the shit I've read --well maybe anal-- I'm certain that my husband don't think I'd want to try them either. The stories I love are cheating wives--it's almost an obsession ( I don't know why--so don't ask) I don't read incest, wife swapping, group sex, creampies or wife watching, these are just sick stories to me so I stick to what I'm not disgusted by (sometimes) I actually stalk some of my favorite writers page (like stangstar06, huedogg2, Jimbob44 & many more). The wife should've known her husband a little better especially after being together for over 20 fucking years. As a woman I can somewhat sympathize with Marsha regarding Rogers lack of attention & lack of compliments, but I've never sought these out by other men I sit my husband down & tell him how I'm feeling--the key to a relationship is communication, we women tend to forget that men aren't mind readers & unless its about basketball or football husbands won't know what we are feeling. It takes me two hours to get ready; do you know after all that time, when I ask my husband how do I look he looks at me for 10 seconds and say--alright!!! That's his version of beautiful. Women want to hear compliments, I do my best to always look my best because I am a reflection of my husband & I want him to be proud to have me on his arms, I don't need validation from other men, when other men compliment my looks I always say--yeah I know--lol... Because their compliments means nothing to me I don't take two hours to get ready for their approval --fuck'em. Maybe Marsha should've spent less time plotting, planning & fucking her co-workers & more time spicing up her marriage. What can I say--a slut will be a slut

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I agree with and appreciated Danger's comment.

DG, please write one more story (and I know it is just a story but I would like to see it finished no matter how you end it) and please do not give us alternate endings. My preference is that he divorce Marsha but remain friendly with her and continue being fair (he was more than fair) and to continue to be supportive of his children. This story just cries out for him to get with Nancy, her older child already loves him. Come on, DG, do it for your readers. Thank you, Lamar.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Excellent

What a tremendous tale. There are lessons to be learned. Never cheat on your spouse is the first. Don't become a fucking slut. The cheating cunt fucked everyone in sight. Then she was sorry. HA

Roger needs to be happy again. Write another sequel, find him a good woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Makings Of A Good Story

But you need better editors. People who do know what grammar and syntax are. Why? It's always disconcerting to get INTO a story and get jarred out of it by reading what any 8th grade teacher should have corrected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sums it up quite well methinks

your last paragraph says it all,you just got to "keep it real" and all will be fine.

I gave you a 5 for your interesting read.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

this was an excellent read. thank you!

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Good read , good plot. Reading Literotica doesn't create cheating. My wife and I both enjoy many stories from most of the different catagories. We have actually tried some of the role playing described in a few of the stories . So fun. cheating verses sharing is two different arenas , cheating being not acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
enjoy your stories

I really enjoy your stories. I started at the top with the "A" ones and now down to the "W" ones. You repeat a lot of your story lines such that I think I am re-reading an earlier story. But as I have going straight down the story list and not skipping around, I realized you were just cutting and pasting. Your proof readers must also just be helping to tighten up the story, as there are too many homonym errors (to instead of too, etc.), errors in keeping character names the same (using Bill instead of Brad), errors in using women instead of woman. It does detract from and distract from the stories. Maybe you could ask your proof readers to read closer to catch these also.

Otherwise, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
3* Original plot marred by bad grammar, punctuation, etc.

To. Too. Two.

Women. Woman.

Then. Than.

Got it?

Baddogie59Baddogie59about 5 years ago
Reality

I have always said fantasies should be just that and they should not be lived out as reality. Reality and fantasy are two completely different things. Fantasies are meant to be what they are. That's why they are called fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Learn the difference

seen vs saw

then vs than

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good story

As always, I feel he was too easy on Marsha, but can forgive that after he smacked Jim around some. Good, but open ended story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
barely 3 stars,

because of written language deficiencies. author seems to be an older person, from stories´ references. an evening school course in basic english writing mechanics would work wonders, i´m certain. might turn his work into fives for those of us now turned off. however, thank you for imaginative and interesting prose.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Ended up loving thecstory

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

I guess it’s an undisputed fact that every anonymous is an English and grammar professor. Personally, I liked the story

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

To bad this was never completed. Been 16 years since this was published. Maybe dome day DG might finish it. 5 stars

DG HearDG Hearalmost 2 years agoAuthor

DG Hear:

I want to thank everyone for reading my stories. I'm not a professional writer and that is why I use editors. This story was one of my first series. I just re-read the whole story and did see a lot of errors. Sorry about that. The story is finished. Life may go on but the story was up to date when it was written. I have always said that if a reader doesn't like my stories they could write their own. I've never stopped anyone from adding to my stories. I started back up and have written a few new stories. I do want to say that I always try and give my best. If I stir the emotions either good or bad, I've done my job.

with respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story simply contains too many loose ends. It is highly incomplete and I am not sure if another chapter could salvage this crappy story. The only positive aspect is that it sound extremely personal and a form of confession to gain some mental comfort.

Marsha had her six months of fucking around, thus destroying her own marriage, the lives of a lot of people and this is even before we even consider the forgotten victims in her own family; her kids. That is proof enough of a deep and extensive lack of smarts on her part. She is controlled by her pussy and she will continue in that direction; it is just a matter of time! She has NOT learned her lesson and she will always find new justifications for her actions.

I hope that Roger finally wakes up, takes the appropriate decisions, divorces Marsha finally (which she highly deserves). I hope he finally starts thinking with his brains, instead of his little head below his belt; all he does is remember what used to be; he should start thinking about today and tomorrow and enjoy his new life since he will never be able to recover and relive his past. I hope he moves on with his life and establishes a solid and loving relationship with Nancy.

There are two types of authors: 1) those who write for the sole pleasure of writing and rereading their work and maybe improve and add to it over time; and 2) those who want/must (in their mind) publish their writing and get the gratification of attracting readers, even if the comments are negative, sometimes even harsh. DGH seems to fall in this second category.

2*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very very good well written story, but really no ending - as a lot of loose ends that could of have tied up with forever and ever love with ?????????

We do appreciate it is left in the hands of your readers for their wishes, desires, hopes and dreams!!!!!

Family and love is soooo important to us and too special to lose.

The pain seems everlasting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really liked this story. Another 5.

I gotta know. Is it real?

If so (or even if not), write a sequel. Wanted Roger to get with Nancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. Really liked the story line. Good editing. I assume you are still not divorced. If your Separation Agreement allows dating we all think you should take the next step toward Nancy. If her feels are as strong as you have written, she is waiting and hoping for you to make a move. Good job. Keep writing.

XYZ

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! ALL of it..

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Wow!! That was Great!! I started reading erotica stories back in 2001. I've been reading them ever since. I started on storiesonline.net. They helped me through some bad times in my life.. I also learned a lot form them..

I love reading your stories.. There are some stories I have read a couple of times too. Please keep up the Great work.. Thank You..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Four of the six lustful employees remained in this firm. How long will it take before Nancy's skirt goes up and her panties go down? And what should she do if Roger prefers to read erotic stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Roger was a complete dickhead, he read online stories and then SHARED THEM WITH HIS WIFE, then he told her how to get away with cheating on him, what an absolute moron. He deserved everything that he got.

chasbo38chasbo388 months ago

No real ending. Did you run out of ideas ?

Otherwise I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not a bad series. Wish that authors would take some time and proof read their stories. There are a number of distracting errors that spell check and grammar check won't/don't catch.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's kind of disturbing that Marsha was let go but, none of the men. Seems like Mr. Little is setting himself up for the mother of all lawsuits.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Umm while Marsha wasn't evil, she was clearly delusional. Mv brings up the analogy of him cheating with Nancy or some other woman and would that help their marriage and suddenly she has her epiphany. Apparently for four months she was temporarily insane. Well too bad. So sad. Don't cheat. Especially banging one of six guys almost every workday at lunch for four months. Thatbis like 80 sex trysts. What a delusional slut. Her rationale was just dumb. While she acted reasonable afterwards and was genuinely contrite, no way back from her actions. She is an idiot who ruined both her and her husband's life outside of their children. MC has become a geadcase reading erotica online. But Marsha couldn't separate fantasy from reality. Uggh.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

I dunno. Story was kind of interesting but I felt that the lack of any real conclusion about MC's relationship with Marsha really dragged the score down. Either with her, or without her, there needed to be some sort of ending.

NicealloverNiceallover3 months ago

I don’t know. The lack of decision is not very gratifying. However, I can see why. Any reconciliation after what Marsha did would be met with a chorus of angry voices knocking down the door and the story would receive 1 star. There are hints that there might be a reconciliation between them if she got counseling. She would have to suffer for a while before this would happen. There would have to be some sort of agreement between them that she would lose everything if she strayed again. Of course the opposite ending would be for Roger to marry Nancy. Most readers would like that better. Marsha would be a mother but lead a celibate life for years. She would have to witness their wedding ceremony and be reminded of what she had lost every single day.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To some commenters below who criticize the husband: sharing a fantasy and showing her how to get away with cheating is like.showong someone how to use a gun. But she pulled the trigger on their marriage, over and over, and went temporarily insane with lust. Her obsession was with monumental and pathetic. There is no coming back from that. Blaming thr husband is stupid. They tried a lot of things to spice up thr marriage and had particular kinks. Yes he introduced her to a.narcotic in the form of stories about cheating, but she decided to become a heroin addict all on her own. Putting fault on the MC is stupid. And many of the guys she banged regularly at lunch for like four mo ths were scum. She had her epiphany finally when the MC reversed a hypothetical situation on her. Suddenly she has her on the road to Damascus experience. Whatever. Worked for Paul from Tarsus but doesn't put her marriage back together. She was thinking if maybe going to see Jim again but backed out. Wise choice and what happened to him reinforced her moral choice. But what about the other nearly 80 times she f"cked one of six guys at the agency on her lunch hour? Seriously there is no coming back for that. Maybe they can be cordial to each other given their shared history but that is where it stops. It would be a ludicrous RAAC yo put them back together, though the MC clearly still loves her and she was surprisingly good at compartmentalizating her many betrayals from her time with her husband while she exercised her obsession to the limits. At best she is mentally ill. Therapy may help her function and move on without killing herself or dying by blow out sex with biker gangs hooked on crack, but the marriage is dead many times over. Anyways this leaves us with a somewhat lame non-ending.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Marsha was a cheating skank and he shouldn't hitch his trailer with the skank again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories