What Mom Knows Fucks Her Slut Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom said to us all, "Let's take this to the living room."

"Good idea," Nana said.

Mom climbed off me and began walking away but to my surprise, I felt a hand on my cock.

"So big," Laura crooned as she stroked me.

"Suck it, slut," I ordered, taking charge.

"I've never had one this big," she sighed.

"Wait until he slams it in your cunt," Nana said helpfully.

Auntie added, "Or gapes your asshole with it."

"No way," Laura said, still stroking it.

"Way! We're all three-hole fuck sluts for our Master," Miranda explained, "and soon you will be too."

I grabbed the back of her head and slid my cock, still wet from my Mom's cunt, into my cousin's mouth. As anticipated, once my throbbing cock was inside her mouth she wanted more.

She began sucking as Mom sighed, "I thought we were going to the living room."

"I'm just giving her a taste of my cock and your cunt," I shrugged, "it's an efficient form of family bonding."

"You have such an elegant way with words," Mom smiled, kissing me.

I allowed Laura to suck my cock for only a minute before I pulled out and ordered her, "Crawl to the living room."

She didn't protest but wordlessly crawled out from under the table and into the living room where Mom already had Nana working away between her legs, while Miranda had her legs spread apart to accommodate Aunt Elizabeth between them... everyone suddenly completely naked.

I sighed dramatically as I asked the room, "Ladies, what is wrong with this picture?"

"Your cock isn't in my pussy?" Mom asked.

"Your cock isn't in my asshole?" Nana asked.

"I know what it is, my darling daughter isn't munching on my cunt, and that's a crying shame!" Aunt Elizabeth voted.

"All good wishes and all shall come true in good time," I laughed, all my women such insatiable hot sluts, "but do I ever fuck sluts while they're not in nylons?"

"Sorry Master, we got hungry," Nana apologized.

"Go find some, all of you," I ordered in a firm voice, "while our newest slut keeps me company."

"Yes, Master," they all chorused in unison, sounding like a kinky class of schoolgirls.

As they got up and left, I ordered my sexy cousin, "Suck on my balls."

"Do I call you Master too?" she asked, looking up at me.

"If you're willing to be my unconditional fuck slut, then yes," I nodded.

"Yes, Master, unconditionally," she pledged, finally having shifted not at all smoothly, but still thoroughly, from a dominant bitch just yesterday to one of the most submissive girls I had ever met in my wild two-month journey.

As she sucked one of my balls into her mouth, I explained, "You must understand that all my sluts are incestuous three-hole fuck toys."

"So I've heard," she said unconcernedly, placidly sucking on my balls.

"Then you will give me your ass as well?" I asked.

"I hope so Master, but I've never had anything in my ass, at least not anything going upstream," she admitted.

"My girls will prepare your ass," I explained. "By now they're all quite experienced and proficient, and together we can give you lots of memorable experiences."

"I'm still having trouble believing all this," she mused as she stroked my cock, "especially that I'm suddenly the bottom bitch. I've always been top dog."

"You may be a switch," I said.

"A what?" she asked, slithering her tongue up my shaft... she'd obviously sucked some cock before.

"Able to be dominant or submissive depending on the situation and who's involved," I said.

"Well, contrary to what I claimed last night, I've always been pretty obedient to my guys," she admitted, taking my cock back in her mouth.

"You're a natural cock slut," I approved, as she deep throated my unusually long cock.

She moaned on my cock, sending vibrations through my body. After all the wild sex in the last few months, she was the first chick my own age I'd had in quite some time. And while she lacked the style of my experienced sluts, she was certainly eager.

"I see the cousins are finally getting along," Mom said, arriving in a pair of white stockings.

Auntie added, arriving in black stockings, "I see you finally found a way to get my daughter to clam up."

"She does look hot with a mouthful of cock," Nana added, arriving downstairs also in black stockings.

"It must be genetic, she has the family touch," I theorized.

Miranda sauntered in, looking delicious in mocha stockings, and said, "I see you're already training our slut."

"She followed you home, can we keep her?" I joked.

"Perhaps," Miranda laughed, bringing Laura a pair of beige stockings to put on. "I was thinking of our having a live-in pet when you move out of your mother's house and in with me. And I do wish you'd hurry; she has remarried, you know."

"And we are moving here," Aunt Elizabeth said.

"We are?" Laura asked, taking my cock out of her mouth.

"Yep," she nodded. "We need to be closer to family, especially now."

"Cool! What about Nana?" Laura asked, her hand returning to stroking my cock.

"I'm moving here too," Nana added.

"Well! So this family reunion is permanent," I said, as Miranda coaxed the stockings smoothly and sensuously up Laura's legs and into place.

"Enough chit chat," Miranda broke in, having finished dressing her pet in the family uniform. "Laura, crawl between your mother's legs and eat that cunt you came out of eighteen years ago."

I thought Laura might protest, this was a lot more taboo than sucking her cousin's cock, but she crawled to her Mom and apologized, "Mom, I'm sorry I've been such a bitch lately."

Aunt Elizabeth smiled and replied "And I'm sorry I've been so impatient with you."

"Obviously you just needed to get laid," Laura smiled.

"And I needed a sexy daughter I could use as my personal pussy-pleasing fuck toy," Aunt Elizabeth added nastily, before grabbing her loving daughter's head and shoving it roughly into her cunt. She moaned instantly, "Fuck, I've been dying to do this!"

Mom, Miranda and Nana moved to the couch, all kissing and fondling each other as they watched me move into position behind my cousin.

"This is so hot," Nana said.

"Did you ever imagine you would one day watch your granddaughter and grandson fucking?" Mom asked.

"No," Nana laughed, "Of course I didn't think I would ever become a three-hole fuck slut for my grandson, either."

"Or a submissive to your slutty daughter," Mom added, as I positioned my cock near Laura's pussy lips.

I glanced back and saw Nana submissively moving to the floor and between her daughter's legs as Miranda crawled over to me and offered, "Master, please allow me to be the one to direct your big cock inside our new live-in pet."

"Of course you may," I smiled.

"I mean it," Miranda said. "I've spoken with Elizabeth. She won't be able to move here for a few months, so this slut is going to move in with us as our full-time submissive sex slut and maid."

"When she isn't in school?" I asked.

"Exactly," Miranda said, as she positioned my cock at Laura's wet cunt.

"Enough talking already, Master and Mistress! May your worshipful slut slave humbly request that you both... shut the fuck up and shove that mother-fucking big dick into my dirty cunt?" Laura begged. Okay, demanded.

"As you wish, O soft-spoken worshipful slave," Miranda said, aiming my cock with one hand and using the other to give my butt a mighty SLAP! to urge me quickly and forcefully into our house pet.

"Oh fuck!" Laura moaned loudly, before her mother shoved her face back in her cunt.

"Pound my daughter!" Auntie ordered.

I laughed, "As you wish, too!"

Miranda moved her finger to Laura's asshole and began teasing it as I began really fucking Laura, hard enough that her face was likely going even deeper into her Mom's box.

"Keep eating my cunt, you fucking dumb slut," Auntie demanded, as she began grinding her pussy up and down on her daughter's face.

I glanced over and watched Nana munching on Mom's cunt, before I turned back and watched Miranda's pinky finger disappear inside Laura's ass, just as Aunt Elizabeth suddenly screamed bloody orgasm. "Fuck! I'm coming on my daughter's face!"

"Best mother-daughter bonding ever," Mom laughed with a moan, as she was doing the same thing to her own mother.

"It's a pretty good cousin bonding experience too," I said, my balls boiling, as I hadn't come yet and Miranda pulled out her pinkie finger and replaced it with a larger one.

"Harder, fuck me harder," Laura demanded, as her mother finally let go of her head. She added, "And finger fuck my ass harder too, Mistress."

My cock and Miranda's finger worked in unison to drive our new slut wild as she followed her mother into orgasmic heaven about a minute later screaming, "Mother fucker, yes!"

"And a cousin fucker," I added, playfully.

"And a Nana fucker," Nana quipped from behind me.

"And an aunt fucker," Auntie said shakily, her orgasm still coursing through her.

"And sometimes even just a young stud fucking his MILF wife," Miranda said, pulling her finger out of Laura's ass.

A few more strokes, and I knew I was close. I ordered, "Slut, turn around and get your face ready for my load."

Laura spun quickly around, offering her pretty mouth as a wide-open target.

Miranda began jerking my cock and aimed my cannon at Laura's open oral orifice.

"Shoot your load all over our slut's face," Miranda ordered.

"Oh fuck, here it comes!" I grunted, spewing a massive load all over her face and into her mouth with five big ropes.

I then slid my cock into Laura's mouth and she eagerly bobbed on my cock, extracting every last drop of my cum.

"Yes, Mommy," Mom screamed at Nana as she came too.

Miranda walked over to Elizabeth, pushed her onto her back on the couch and straddled her, the only one besides Nana who hadn't yet come.

Nana got up, moved to the couch and said, "Time for my daughter to return the favour."

"You want me to be a dirty filthy mother-licker?" Mom coyly asked, even as she moved down to the floor.

"Twenty-four seven!" Nana laughed, as Mom buried her face in her cunt.

Laura nursed on my cock for a few more minutes as together we watched the two live-action lesbian acts.

After Miranda and Nana came, Mom stood up and proclaimed, "This was the best breakfast ever!"

"Homemade!" Nana joked.

"And it's a renewable resource!" I added.

Mom said more calmly, "So tonight we exchange gifts."

"And they'd better be toys." Aunt Elizabeth said.

"Or lingerie," I added.

"Or handcuffs," Nana wickedly added.

"And Ellie will be here," Mom added.

"Is my present going to be her ass?" I guessed.

"Maybe," Mom shrugged, giving me a kiss.

I went to take a shower... one that ended up with my fucking Nana's ass when she joined me.

As I deposited my final load (of the morning!) up my Nana's asshole, I hoped and prayed that tonight I would at long last take Ellie's asshole.

THE END FOR NOW

POSSIBLE FUTURE CHAPTERS

What Mom Knows Fucks Her Son's Ass

Mom teaches her son the pleasure of pegging.

What Mom Knows is Sodomizing Ellie

Ellie's ass is finally taken.

What Mom Knows is Truth or Dare

What Mom Knows is Utter Submission

What Mom Knows is Wild Orgies