What to Do with Darla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
983 Followers

"No, I...I love you Jay. I really mean that. That's what makes it all so scary sometimes," Darla replied.

"I love you, too," Jay said, brushing a soapy hand against her cheek. "We can try to make it work, can't we?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said, grinning as she wiped the bubbles from her face.

They finished cleaning up the kitchen and ended up back in Darla's bedroom. Before starting anything this time, Darla decided to turn her phone off to prevent any interruptions. She checked her messages before powering down to see a few from Lisa describing Tanya's party. There was once a time when there was no way that she would miss something like that, now, she almost felt sorry for Lisa. Getting hammered, trying to find a boyfriend that wasn't a total tool, there were a lot of things that could go wrong for her at one of those parties if she wasn't careful. She voiced her concerns about her friend to Jay as they lay together.

"Can I say something that you're probably not going to like?" Jay asked.

"What?"

"You sound a lot like Mom when she worries about you," Jay said.

"You take that back," Darla told him, poking him in the shoulder. She couldn't imagine being anything like her mother.

"Are you afraid that you're starting to see the dangers of being young and wild? Want to fight about it?" Jay asked.

"What? No! I'm afraid that you think I sound like a crazy old lady," Darla replied.

"Hehe, relax. You're nothing of the sort. Just because you're worried about Lisa, it doesn't make you a bad person, you know. There's some value in that. Probably even makes you what some people would call a 'good friend'."

"Well, I guess. I don't know why it's bugging me so much. Just got a bad feeling, I guess. I don't know," Darla said. She snuggled closer to Jay and pulled her blanket over them.

"Try not to lose any sleep over it, you need your rest, we've got a big day tomorrow," Jay said.

"We do? What are we gonna do?" Darla asked.

"I don't know yet, but I'm sure it's gonna be great," Jay told her.

"Heh, yeah."

*****

Waking up in her bed wasn't anything new to Darla, it was something that happened most every morning for as long as she could remember. Same old room, same old walls, same old picture of a kitten staring at a butterfly hanging there. This was the first time that she had woken up with a man in her bed, though. Jay was laying beside her, sprawled out on his back, taking up most of the space. She was hit with that warm, fuzzy feeling all over again. She loved him, she couldn't help it.

Darla noticed that her brother was sporting some morning wood, it was difficult not to because of the position he was in. Deciding to celebrate the occasion, she carefully peeled back the tangled blanket and fished Jay's cock out through the fold in his boxers. She was trying not to wake him up, but he began to stir when her lips wrapped around the head of his penis.

Jay awoke to his sister's sweet tongue licking the precum off of the end of his dick. He had no idea how long she had been doing it for, but it felt almost as though he was ready to explode from the moment that he opened up his eyes.

"Damn, Darla," he said.

Darla spit on her hand and stroked him slowly. "Good morning," she said, smiling like a devil.

"Oh god, that's it," he told her, realizing that this wasn't going to take long.

Her brother's moans led her to believe the same thing. Must be whatever he'd been dreaming of had really put him in the right frame of mind. She took him wholly into her mouth, fucking him with it while he groaned and grabbed handfuls of the bedding. Jay had began to cum almost immediately from her oral treatment, and Darla could feel him spurting into her throat. She did her best to avoid having him spray it all over, though he'd probably have to change his underwear. There was only so much saliva and sperm that she could handle before having to release him and get some air. Finishing him totally off with her hand, Jay used one of his to brush the hair away from her face.

"I wasn't expecting that," he said.

"Are you sure? I didn't hardly have to do anything. What were you dreaming of?" she wondered.

"I don't know, but I'll have to do it more often," he said.

Jay hadn't ever started the day in quite the same fashion. He'd been awake for about a minute and had already had his first orgasm. "Come here," he told Darla, pulling her up kiss her. He still had morning breath, but she had sperm breath, so he figured that the two canceled each other out. Without breaking the kiss, Jay and Darla maneuvered their bodies so that he was looming over top of her, her arms pinned to the bed by her wrists slightly behind her head.

Darla enjoyed moments like this. Jay was being gentle, but was taking control. He had to let go of her momentarily to shed his boxers, but then he went back to holding her down. He hadn't lost his erection and she wasn't wearing any panties, so there was nothing to stop his penetration. She let him know how welcoming it was to be filled with a carnal sigh, turning her head to the side as he kissed and nibbled around the tender spots on her neck.

Jay was once again struck with how amazing it was to be inside of the hot folds of his sister's pussy. Delightfully wet and warm, a sensation that made the pleasure centers of his brain shift into overdrive. And then, there were the little, sexy noises that she made while they made love. All of the 'oos' and 'ahs' that coordinated with each of his thrusts, it was something beyond what he'd ever be able to describe. It was a connection that he and Darla seemed to share that made such an experience so wonderful for both of them.

It took Darla a bit longer to work up to her first orgasm of the day than it did her brother, but not a heck of a lot longer. As it began to hit her, she pulled Jay into her with her legs, holding him in place. "Fuck!" she muttered, grinding against him with a sudden burst of strength.

Watching his sister cum beneath him was a beautiful thing, and Jay loved to watch Darla's face as it happened. He had to wait briefly for her legs to release their grip before he continued on, he was too close to cumming again to stop at that point. While Darla was basically going limp, Jay came for the second time, calling his sister's name as his seed left his body and entered hers.

They lay together in Darla's bed for a while, neither one of them quite willing to let the other go. It was usually the way that they ended their days, not how they started. Lunch was on the horizon by the time that they actually got themselves up and around.

"So what are we going to do today?" Darla asked, reminding Jay that he had promised to take her out on a date.

Although Jay's favorite pastime was laying on the couch and watching television, he wasn't sure that he could convince his sister that was the best way to spend the day. He'd have to come up with something at least mildly entertaining to make her happy. At the risk of sounding completely without ideas and totally boring, he asked her what she wanted to do.

"Well, we could get some lunch and go from there. There's that vegan place by the mall. I've never been there, but I wouldn't mind giving it a try," Darla suggested.

Vegan, ugh. Jay supposed that's what he got for not having a plan of his own, he knew the place. He'd have to pay thirty bucks for a wad of soggy leaves and a steamed carrot. "Since when did you become a vegan?" he asked.

"I'm not, it doesn't mean they don't have good food. If you don't want to go there, we don't have to," she said.

"We can go, but only because I love you. I don't trust people that don't eat meat or cheese," he told her.

"That's just silly."

He didn't think it was as silly as trying to survive on tofu and grass clippings, but wasn't in the mood to argue. Taking Darla out to lunch wasn't an unreasonable request, after all. They cleaned themselves up and got ready to go. Sadly, the restaurant that they were going to was located right next door to a Burger King. Jay glanced longingly across the parking lot as the smell of broiling burger filled the air.

Had it not been for being the middle of the day, Jay would have guessed that the young lady that took their order was a vampire. She was tall, paper thin, and paper white. Before he was even able to make a derogatory comment, however, he was shot down by Darla's dirty look. She was getting awfully good at reading his mind.

Darla checked her phone while they waited for their food, realizing that she'd left it off since the night before. She huffed in derision and frantically typed a message.

"Everything okay?" Jay asked.

"Yeah. Lisa woke up at Josh's but can't remember how she got there. She doesn't know where her car is, she thinks it's still at Tanya's," she said.

"Well, at least she had a good time, right?"

"Who knows? She doesn't. Whatever. I can't tell her what to do, and she's too dumb to listen to me, anyway," Darla said.

"Good point, Phylis," Jay said, putting up his hands to shield himself.

"Very funny. Damn," she said, still looking at her screen. "You think we can give her a ride to Tanya's when we're done here?"

"Sure, I guess. Why can't little Josh take her?" Jay asked.

Darla smirked at the 'little' being added to Josh's name. "He doesn't have a car."

The two ate their lunch which, despite Jay's fears, wasn't too expensive and wasn't all that revolting. With Darla's guidance, Jay drove over to an apartment complex where Lisa was waiting for them. She looked a bit under the weather when she climbed into the backseat.

"Hey Lisa. How's it hanging?" Jay greeted. "Try not to puke in my car."

"I don't think I can puke any more that what I already have, don't worry," Lisa replied, the stench of stale alcohol rolling off her breath.

"Are you okay?" Darla asked, turning to look at her friend. She still had a certain amount of sympathy for Lisa, after all. She knew exactly how the girl felt.

"If I wasn't so sick, I think I'd still feel drunk."

"Hmm. Maybe you shouldn't be driving your car. Do you want us to just take you home?" Jay asked.

"Oh god, I don't know. If one of my parents have to take me to get it later, they'll probably want to kick my ass," Lisa replied.

"Not as much as they will if you wreck it and kill somebody," Jay said.

"I can drive it and you can follow us to Lisa's. Is that okay?" Darla wondered.

They all agreed that that was probably the way to go. Jay headed a short ways across town to where Lisa's car was haphazardly parked partly in a yard, partly in a driveway. Jay pulled up to the curb, and let the girls out of his car. He watched as they got into Lisa's and Darla backed out into the street. There wasn't even time enough to shift his vehicle back into drive before Darla whipped over to the side and the passenger's door flew open. Lisa leaned out and began to violently vomit into the gutter.

Dodged a bullet there, Jay thought, feeling his lunch do a slow roll in his stomach. It wasn't ever pleasant to watch someone hurl. Then, just in time to make the moment one to remember, a police cruiser sidled up to Lisa's sedan and hit the flashing lights. Maybe not, he added to his thoughts. He wasn't sure if he should get out of his car or not, so he sat where he was.

Jay watched as an officer approached Darla, presumably wondering what the problem was and wanting to look at her license and the vehicle registration. The officer took Darla's license and Lisa's registration back to the cruiser to check them out. Jay, for his part, wasn't all that alarmed, thinking that Darla wasn't doing anything against the law, in fact, she was being a good citizen by giving her wreck of a friend a ride. It was shocking then, when after a few minutes, the cop returned to Lisa's car, had Darla exit the vehicle, and then threw the cuffs on her.

Jay immediately shut his car off and approached the officer. "Hey, what's going on? She was just giving her a ride!" Jay shouted.

Darla looked bewildered and scared, Lisa was dry heaving, and the cop seemed pretty cool. "You stand back," he warned, leading Darla to the back of the cruiser. "The vehicle was reported stolen."

"How could it be stolen? Right there's the girl that owns it!" Jay shouted, pointing at Lisa. "For Christ's sake, Darla only drove it about twenty feet!"

"Sir, calm down. I'm going to have to ask you a few questions."

Jay didn't have any desire to get in a fight with the police, but this was ridiculous. He couldn't just stand there and twiddle his thumbs while Darla was getting stuffed into a cop car. "Lisa! What the fuck is going on?"

Lisa wiped some puke off her chin with the back of her hand and spit on the ground. "It's registered to my dad. They must be pissed at me. Sorry."

"See?" Jay asked the officer, as another cruiser arrived on the scene. "You don't have to arrest Darla, do you? Take Lisa, we were just trying to help her out. We didn't know that her parents had the cops after her."

"We have to take her in, too. Step out of the street," the officer ordered.

A second cruiser soon arrived to join the party. The police weren't overly forceful, but they didn't seem all that friendly, either. Jay withstood the interrogation, not knowing if he'd be arrested or not. They searched Lisa's car, inside and out, leaving Jay to silently pray that the little bimbo didn't have anything in there that would heap more trouble on the pile. He had to stand there for what seemed like forever while the cops tried to sort things out. From where he was being made to stay, he couldn't see anything but the back of Darla's head through the first cruiser's back window, let alone talk to her.

The officer that was first on the scene approached Jay after a long consultation with the other two. "You're free to go."

"I can't leave without my sister," Jay said.

"You're going to have to, she's under arrest," the officer told him.

"She's going to jail? She didn't do anything!"

"Listen, she has to be processed. If her friend's father doesn't want to press charges, then she'll probably be released. If he does, then she'll have to tell her story to a judge."

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me," Jay said, sick inside. "Can I at least say something to her? She's got to be scared, she's a nice girl trying to make sure her stupid friend got home safe. She doesn't deserve this."

The cop frowned as if he didn't like the idea much. He wasn't heartless, however. He took Jay over to the cruiser and opened the door so that he could have a quick word with his sister before she was sent off to the stony lonesome. She wasn't crying at the moment, but it looked as if she was about ready to.

"Jay, you gotta take me home!"

"I will," he told her. "We'll straighten this out, don't worry. You've got to go with them for now, though. Don't worry, okay?"

"Jay...," Darla whined. She couldn't think of anything more to say than that, didn't have to really. Jay saw all he had to know from the anguish on her face.

"Alright," the officer said. He closed the door. "I got to take her in. You can check in with the front desk at the station, but it'll be a while. These things can take time."

"Well, she'll still get out today, right?" Jay wondered.

"Maybe. Can't say."

Lisa was driven off in one car while Darla departed in the other. Jay was left standing there with a foul taste in his mouth, and it wasn't just because of the crap he had for lunch. He did the only think he could think of to try and resolve the situation. He drove to Lisa's house, intending to convince her parents not to press charges. If Darla ended up spending any time in jail, then he would too because he was going to kill somebody.

Jay knew where Lisa lived, but he had never met her parents before. Her mother answered the door and wasn't all that receptive of the news that Jay brought with him. It took a bit of convincing before the woman would accept that Darla was innocent in the matter. The two girls were basically partners in crime. Lisa's father wasn't very happy with what was going on, either.

"Look, I warned her and warned her what would happen if she went out and didn't come home. She didn't come home and she didn't answer her phone. I had to do something," the guy said.

"Fine. I get it. I'm just tellin' ya that the cops are gonna call and tell you that your car's been found and your daughter's in jail. I don't care what you do with Lisa, that's your business. Darla's in serious trouble here, and it's not her fault," Jay said.

"It might not be her fault this time, but your sister's with Lisa all the time. You can't tell me they're off practicing Scrabble when they're out for all hours," Lisa's mother said.

"Hey, listen. Darla's done her share of partying, but she hasn't in a while. I know because I'm the one making sure that she doesn't. Our mother was right on the edge of kicking her out of the house. A couple of months ago, I'd probably be fine letting her ass sit in jail for a while, but man, I'm telling ya, she doesn't deserve it," Jay said. That was about all of the argument that he could come up with to keep the two from pressing charges. He didn't know how that worked exactly, but he felt that the sooner the police found that out the better.

From Lisa's house, Jay drove to the police station where he felt like he was given the run around. The officer working the desk was cordial, but not very helpful. She told him that Darla hadn't been processed yet, and no, she didn't know how long it would take. Glancing around the station, Jay detected a total absence of activity. Must be his sister was the closest thing they could find for a criminal on a Saturday afternoon.

Jay wanted desperately to bail Darla out or something, but there wasn't anything that he could do. The officer encouraged Jay to go home, but he chose instead to sit in a small waiting area. He'd already made up his mind that he'd either be joining his sister in a cell or leaving there with her. He spied Lisa's parents entering the building from his viewpoint as he sat in an uncomfortable plastic chair

in the waiting area. He thought that maybe they would join him after a while and he'd get some news, but they never did.

As Jay sat there with his ass threatening to cramp up from the torturous furniture, the minutes slowly ticked by. Then, a couple of hours were gone. People came and went, some police, some ordinary citizens. Finally, the officer behind the desk must have felt sorry for him because she left the room and came back with some news.

Darla, as he knew, had been arrested. She hadn't been charged with anything, however, and was set to be released. They'd just have to finish up some paperwork, which incidentally, the lady officer wasn't sure how long it would take. She was pretty sure it would be sometime that night, though.

The officer went back to tend the desk while Jay's stomach churned. Good news, for sure, but it was still nerve-wracking. As time continued to pass, the sun went down, and Jay faced another nightmare. His mother called.

Trying not to sound like he'd just gone through a nervous breakdown, Jay faked his way through the conversation. Phylis was in a good mood, having a good time, up a little money on the slots, so it wasn't as hard as it could have been. Not wanting to tell her that Darla was in a jail cell, he just told her that she was somewhere with Lisa and he was going to pick her up in a little while. He didn't see any reason to send his mother into a screaming hissy-fit, he kept that to himself for the moment. Possibly, he would forever, he'd have to wait and see on that.

Jay must have dozed off as he sat there with his legs crossed, and his arms crossed, leaning back in his chair. The next thing he knew, he heard Darla's voice, as she nudged his foot with her toe.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
983 Followers
1...456789