All Comments on 'What We're Made to Do'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what I wish I had done

This is exactly what I wanted to do and seduce my stepdad rick. It's like you've read my dirty mind. I'm stacy18_bi@hotmail.com hit me up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow,haven't seen your name in a long time,

so my eyes opened wide when I saw you today. Long time fan here. Great to see you again. While I like your shorter stories, your epics are my favorite. Keep writing. Thanks.

Chimney SweepChimney Sweepabout 9 years ago
Hawt!

That was creepy but very hot. Fit and finish were beautiful. I'll be reading more of your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Big mistake

It would have been nice if you had actually gotten the physiology of the act correct and not so blatantly wrong on several levels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Welcome back

Good to have you back, I enjoyed your other submissions. Thanks

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 9 years ago
Great story

She's smart and things went as planed so she could get knocked up by her father, daddy no so smart to be tricked like that now she owns his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks for the warning!

I appreciate your disclaimer at the top of your story because it helps me to expect some silly or crazy in the story.

The bad information about what a morning after pill can and can not do is the only issue I have with this story, aside from some spelling and grammar errors. The morning after pill will not terminate a pregnancy no matter how soon after it begins. I began to wonder if it is similar thinking which leads to many unwanted pregnancies.

I appreciate the private school issue because I went to private school. I know I learned and had more exposure to naughty things than my friends who attended public school. I'm not surprised someone attending private school would be experienced with sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the previous anon

Sounds like a prime example of some of the more toxic members of this site's community. They are someone who takes porn stories waaaaaayyy too seriously. Their opinion, along with rightbank's, are worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww ... MORE...MORE

I loved the way you build your story ...

PLEASE ... PLEASE go on ... write more of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really liked it

... but, as an FYI, a big chest does not interfere with competitive swimming like it does for sports that require running

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Htting the cervix is painful

It's painful, flat out painful, it does not feel good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Morning After Pills

I was unaware morning after pills were abortion pills. Are the facts straight on that?

nightshadownightshadowalmost 9 years agoAuthor
re: Morning after pills

Are they "abortion pills"?

The simple answer is: no and kinda-sorta-yes. They cause a hormonal imbalance which makes it difficult/impossible for a zygote to develop. They are typically used VERY shortly after having intercourse. If a zygote has already formed, there is no guarantee that an emergency contraceptive pill (ECP) would cause an abortion, but the hormonal imbalance created by an ECP could very likely forestall a zygote from maturing into an embryo. The effectiveness of ECP's vary wildly, mostly due to the fact that each woman's body chemistry is unique. There is a baseline effectiveness of around 70%, however.

As a writer of fiction, I find no problem with using them as a literary device, but in real life I wouldn't rely solely on them as a form of contraception. In truth, abstinence is the only 100% effective means of birth control, after all. But since I hope that everyone who reads my work UNDERSTANDS that it's fiction, I further hope that they won't be so stupid as to believe that, as the author, I don't know what I'm writing about. I DO understand anatomy. I DO take liberties with it. Because wanton incest between a father and daughter is ludicrous enough, without having to pick nits over real-world stuff, too.

DO NOT EVER TAKE MY WORK AS SOME SORT OF BLUEPRINT FOR WHAT YOU SHOULD/CAN DO! EVER!!! I write to excite the imagination and stimulate the libido. If you aren't here to have that happen, please exit the way you came in and don't let the door hit you on the rump on your way out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No clue about Lot, obviously

There was nothing whatsoever like what was described in this story.

- First, what happened between Lot and his daughters was *after* Sodom&Gomorrha were destroyed, not while they were in Sodom.

- Secondly, Lot had absolutely no input. As in, his daughters figured that they weren't likely to get any men anytime soon, hidden away and all in the wilds. So they decided to get their father drunk to the point where he wasn't likely to wake up, then proceeded to rape him in his sleep. That or they came onto him when they'd gotten him so drunk he thought the woman lying with him was his dead wife (if so, he'd have had a black out the next day or the second daughter couldn't have done the same). In any case, the first time Lot knew about it was at the earliest when his daughters turned out to be pregnant and he was the only male around. Or maybe they told him when it was already too late. In any case, he never conciously fucked his daughters.

- Lastly, nowhere in the Bible was this behaviour called good or even acceptable. Fast forward to Moses and it's something that's explicitly forbidden (on threat of death, iirc).

- If you know of Lot's story from reading the bible (like Katie here claims), you can strike the "of" in the first part of this sentence. If you read only that, you could possibly think that what Lot's daughters did might have been acceptable for the story teller, but you wouldn't think that Lot was okay with it, nor would you think that they got pregnant in the city, rather than out in the wild afterwards.

TL;DR Don't try to use the Bible or specifically Lot as justification, use more believable reasoning for your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
chill

OK, the biology is wrong (for the record a penis can NOT enter the cervix...period), the pharmacology is wrong (and what they couldn't go to any pharmacy and buy some more? Plan B works best taken immediately, but can be effective up to 3 days later). Let all that stuff pass. It's just a story for those of us that like sexy words. Nitpicking over biblical inaccuracy is simply silly...it was a pretext, get it? I enjoyed the story for what it was. Light escapist fiction.

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Nitpicking is Dumb

To start off with this is just a fantasy porn site. Nothing is supposed to be real to start with, who cares. If you want accuracy go to "Barnes & Nobles" and buy it there. Second I support the author of the story 100%, and any anonymous commenters are cowards. Some have left a contact name at least that's being fair. Arguing over facts & grammar on a porn site is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. When you're mb while reading accuracy & grammar are the last things on your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Second read, still highly entertaining :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it want more

Coming from a women I loved the story but I was hoping there would be more to continue on. Do they continue v the sex? Do they keep the baby? And so on. I totally get into the ones where the busty teen gets in knocked up where it can be daddy, step father, you boss if your a babysitter or whatever teenage job etc... Keep up the see work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A dream of mine

So hot. Would love to do this with my daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nice story, more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Impossibilities

You can't push the cock inside the actual cervix - fantasies are nice and all but writing impossibilities just makes the illusion burst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, as the saying goes

practice makes perfect. and in this case babies. I have to agree, that using a biblical reference as an excuse for incest is wrong. Inventive, but wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

It's a great story and I'd love more. Maybe he could knock up his daughter's best friend or a favourite niece while she watches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

While I LOVE fucking, I'm not into making babies. One of the reasons I blackmailed the family doctor into giving me a vasectomy at 18.

By the by, taking the morning after pill IS NOT like taking an aspirin. There's pain, nausea and other negative effects.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story managed to highlight my three biggest turn offs. To whit, huge tits, shaved cunts, and knocking up relatives. I couldn't even finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. I agree with the authors disclaimer at the beginning of the story. To contradict the previous anonymous comment, I like unshaved pussy, firm and not overly big tits, but agree about knocking up the daughter. I just picture in my mind the daughter having a beautiful blond fuzzy triangle of pubic hair and smaller tits. I don't have a daughter but if I did I would never consider it, it is just an erotic fantasy of the most uninhibited sexual desire for a father and daughter to want each other. It is the ultimate turn on to read, "Fuck me Daddy, cum in my pussy." The author did a wonderful job with description and dialogue. Yes some things aren't real as earlier pointed out like the story of lot, a penis going through the cervix, and the use of the morning after pill. The author has left a comment stating he knows things aren't real, this is just a story for titillation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You understand that girls aren’t complete morons right? Have you ever met one?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 1 year ago

"What We're Made To Do": - Eighteen Year Old Very Fertile (Catholic) Daughter, Katie Peterson and Widowed Six-year Celibate Widowed Father, Colin Peterson.

Don't ya just love the many Anonymous "philosophers" that have so much banal advice as to how every pornographic story--they've just "suffered" through--should have been written, behind the facade of being nameless faux-Einstein's!

If any writer's and/or author's stories bother these complainer's so much, maybe...Just Maybe...they should write their own lousy stories! Most every pornographic story--mostly blood-kin male/female incest--I've read I have made a comment. My every comment, within ninety-nine percent, has been of a positive nature. I'm not a fan of anal and if the story is not tagged as such I'll maturely let the writer/author know, along with my positive comment.

If any reader feels so aggravated by parts of any porno story on 'Literotica' or any other porn site, they ARE on the wrong Website and reading the wrong genre literature, PERIOD!!

Now for the good stuff. This story is "right down my libido pathway." I love reading pure, unadulterated male/female incest, with the risk or acts of pregnancy!! Every porn incest story is not what I would consider "everyday fare" but it certainly sates my soul, phallic, libido, sex itches, what-if's, etc!

Due to risks, exposures and legal issues, actual incest is such that love, literally, and romance, figuratively, and respect of each participant is usually most always fictional. Fictional stories of incest that I care for most has aspects and themes that I devote most of my incest-genre reading. Additionally, I'm absolutely appreciative of every pornography writer/author's caring and their time, effort, research, knowledge of these (and other) story themes...especially, their calmness of some reader's dirty, nasty comments!!! Specifically, 'nightshadow' you have my gratitude for a great job and research efforts in the several of your stories I've read.....so far!!

Xavier3737Xavier373710 months ago

I'm pretty sure she played him. She definitely knew about the pills the whole time...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous