What We're Made to Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers

Colin looked at his daughter's purse, back at her and then back at the purse. Inside that little pouch was his salvation, the only means of undoing what he was about to do with and to his only daughter. Slowly his eyes worked their way back to Katie and he nodded his head in acceptance. "Okay. But only if I get to watch you take the pill when we're done."

"Deal!" Katie said with a sweet smile. Then she looked back down to where they were just barely joined. Colin followed her gaze and they both watched with reverent awe as she continued to lower her small body onto his thick shaft. Inch by slow inch, the father's penis was engulfed by the daughter's innocent flower. Katie had to hitch her hips a few times in order to adjust to her father's sizeable girth, but with delicate care she finally settled down so that her ass cheeks were flush with her father's thighs. They were fully joined.

"It's in!" Katie said with a gasp. "And, oh God, it's SO deep! I mean, it's ALL the way in!"

Colin nodded in agreement. He could feel the tip of his swollen cock as it pressed firmly against the entrance to her womb. "I'm right at your cervix, honey," he told her. "Right at the place where babies are made."

"So when you have an orgasm, your sperm will go directly into me, right, Daddy?"

"That's how it works, baby, yes."

"And millions and millions of my father's little sperm will start swimming around inside me, looking for an egg to fertilize, right? And it'll be easy for them, because my eggs are ready and their coatings are thin, so one of those little sperm could jump right inside and we could make a baby tonight."

"Y- you've described it perfectly, honey."

Katie squirmed on her father's lap, causing his thick cock to shift around inside of her tight, clutching pussy. "It just sounds all so complicated, Daddy. All of those things happening at once."

"Well," he said with some effort, "it doesn't happen ALL at once."

Katie frowned. "Really? The first time I was with a guy, he lasted, like, ten seconds."

Colin couldn't help but chuckle at the poor, nameless boy's expense. "Sweetheart, he was a boy. I'm a man. Men have much better control over themselves and last a lot longer."

Katie looked somehow disappointed. "Oh," she said softly.

"But don't worry, honey. Like you were taught, the whole point of sex feeling good is to ensure that we DO make babies. I'm guessing that your first time... you said that it started to feel good towards the end, right?"

"Mm-hmm."

"But it lasted for only a few seconds?"

Katie hesitated. "Well, HE did, but his... erection lasted a little bit longer. We were together for, like, a full minute, I think."

Colin smiled lovingly at his daughter. "Baby, I promise that I'll last much, much longer than a mere minute. Tell you what: you go ahead and move your hips some. Move them up and down for a bit. See if you can make yourself feel good, okay?"

Katie's eyes brightened at that. "Really, Daddy?"

"Of course, baby. I want to make sure that you get the full experience. Go ahead and please yourself for awhile."

"...but what about you?"

"Trust me, honey. You pleasing yourself will please your father just as much. Here, let me help." He placed his hands gently on his daughter's hips and helped her to start the rise-and-fall motion of a girl riding a cock.

Katie followed her father's guiding hands and rocked up and down on her father's penis for several seconds. After a minute of this, Colin reached up to gingerly touch her large breasts. Almost as if driven by instinct, Katie pulled the cups of her bra down and exposed her luscious teats for her father to feast upon. Colin wordlessly kissed the flesh of her bosoms and eventually fastened his lips to a nipple and began to suckle his daughter's breast with passion.

"Oh!" Katie cried out. "That feels good, Daddy!" When he didn't respond, she went on. "In biology class I learned that, when I get pregnant, my breasts will get full of milk. But they're pretty big already, aren't they, Daddy? Would you like it if you could suck milk from your daughter's breasts? Knowing that it was you who made them that way and put a baby inside of her?"

Colin stopped just long enough to gasp out, "Yes!"

"Me, too, Daddy," she said with a squeal as he reattached himself to her nipple. "Oh! God, that feels good, Daddy!"

Katie continued to ride on her father's lap, feeling his thick shaft invade her tight pussy walls. From the moment she started, she could feel the slow build of something wonderful in her overfilled loins. Sometimes, because of that building sensation, her rhythm would falter and her hips would twitch on their own, but when she gave herself over to it, she found that she could move fluidly without stopping for a long time, riding not just her father's unprotected cock, but the growing wave of pleasure that seemed to pulse from deep within her tummy. The additional sensations provided by her father's ravenous suckling on her sensitive breasts only made that feeling grow stronger and more intense. Every time she bottomed out on his turgid, fleshy pole, she felt like she was being tickled in the most amazing way from deep inside. After a few minutes of this had passed, she felt the pleasure suddenly peak and a cry of joy escaped her lips. She tossed her head back, letting her long hair dance over her buttocks, while she ground her spasming pussy onto her father's groin uncontrollably. Finally, almost as quickly as it had begun, her breathing returned to normal and the aftershocks of her orgasm fluttered throughout her body. She opened her eyes, not realizing that she'd clamped them shut when her orgasm hit, and looked down at her loving father with wonder.

"That was... AMAZING!" she said breathlessly.

Colin smiled warmly. "I'm glad you liked it," he said, overjoyed that he'd just given his daughter her first real sex-induced orgasm. "Felt pretty good on my end, too."

"Really?" she asked with genuine surprise. "Did you cum, too?"

Colin shook his head. "No, baby girl, I didn't. Not yet. But I'm getting there."

"I can ride you again, if you want," she offered. "To help you cum."

Colin smiled again, this time wolfishly. "Actually, sweetheart, I was thinking that maybe we could change positions."

"Okay!" Katie said happily. "How do you want me?"

Colin leaned forward and kissed his daughter passionately. It was the first time he'd initiated the kiss and it had happened so suddenly that he'd almost given no thought to how natural and good it felt. He just reveled in the taste of her lips and the warm wetness of her pussy as it rippled softly around his member. When their lips parted, he said, "I think I want to take you from behind."

Katie smiled when she heard that. "On the desk?"

"Yep."

"Okay!" and with that, she jumped up off his lap, sad to feel the sudden emptiness as she did so, and leaned over the side of his desk, her soft tits pressed firmly against its hard, unyielding surface. She looked at her father with slight uncertainty. "Like this, Daddy?"

Colin got up from his chair and stepped behind his daughter's up-turned ass. "That's perfect, sweetheart." Holding his cock in one hand, stroking the wetness provided by his daughter's pussy into the skin of his shaft, he deftly flipped up the back of her skirt to expose her perfect ass. He'd never tried anal sex, mostly because the idea of putting a recreational device into a waste management center was repugnant to him, but he idly wondered if he might one day try it with Katie. With only a second of reflection, he figured not- she was intent on learning how to make babies and that couldn't be done through anal sex. And, really, that suited him just fine. He was more than happy to hold onto those lovely hips and watch from above as his cock drove into his little girl's pussy.

"I'm going to insert my penis back inside, sweetheart," he told her. "It'll feel a little different than it did when you were on top, but I promise that it'll feel just as good."

Katie held her hands out to the sides of the desk to keep herself still. "Okay, Daddy. Whenever you're- whoa!"

Colin pushed his cock forcefully inside Katie's drenched pussy in a single stroke. This time, both of them could tell, he was able to get MUCH deeper inside her. "Are you okay, sweetie?" he asked when he saw that her knuckles gripped his desk so tightly that they were turning white.

Katie took a few seconds to catch her breath. "I- I think so, Daddy. I, uh... I think you went past my cervix, this time."

"Really?" Colin asked. He shifted his hips from side to side. Sure enough, the tightness he felt at the tip of his cock was completely unforgiving and his cockhead wouldn't budge. "Wow. I've never been this deep inside a woman before," he remarked with wonder out loud.

Katie looked back at her father over her shoulder and smiled. "That's a good thing, right?"

Colin looked down at where they were joined and thought about it for a second. "Well, if sex is meant to make babies, having the head of my penis INSIDE the entrance to your womb is about the best way to ensure that we'll make one inside you."

"Yes!" Katie hissed with triumph. "But... it doesn't hurt?"

Colin wiggled his hips slightly again. While he couldn't move side-to-side very well, he found that he was able to move back and forth much more than he expected. "Not at all, honey," he told her. "It's just very, very tight, like there's a tiny fist wrapped around the head of my penis."

Katie giggled. "And it won't let go until it gets what it wants!" She looked back at her father again. "I think you should oblige, Daddy. Give my womb what it wants: as much of your sperm as it can hold!"

Colin gripped his daughter's hips firmly. "I think I can manage that, sweetheart. Hold on- Daddy's driving!"

Without another word, Colin began to rock his hips back and forth with short, jabbing strokes. He looked down and watched with awe as his thick shaft moved in and out of his daughter's cum-hungry pussy. While he thrust into her, Katie started saying the most erotic things to encourage him. She kept telling him about how she wanted him to hose her down with his sperm, how she wanted him to make a baby deep inside of her. All of the erotic banter seemed to light a fire within him that could not be ignored. His thrusts became more insistent as he pummeled his daughter's wet tightness and picked up speed. Meanwhile, Katie's cervical ring refused to let her father's cockhead go. The flared tip of Colin's penis was held in a death grip by the entrance to the young girl's womb and flexed each time he tried to pull back for a hard thrust of his hips. The sensations were maddening to him. Katie cried out with unbridled pleasure as his pace increased and Colin began to pant heavily with his efforts.

"Oh, God, Daddy!" Katie cried out. "I can feel you so deep inside me! I want it, Daddy! I want you to shoot your sperm and put a baby inside me! Do it, Daddy! Do what God made us for and impregnate me!"

"Baby," Colin gasped as he continued fucking his daughter hurriedly, "I'm getting close!"

"Yes!" Katie shouted. "Yes, Daddy! Fuck me! Oh, God, this feels so GOOD! I'm cumming so hard, Daddy! I want it so bad. I want to feel my father's sperm shooting inside of me! Teach me how it feels, Daddy! Teach me how to get pregnant!"

"Ah, shit, honey! I'm almost there! Daddy's gonna cum inside you!" Once again Colin shortened his thrusts, making sure that his penis would be as deep as it could go when it began to spew the contents of his balls inside his daughter's waiting, fertile body. When Katie's pussy walls suddenly clamped down on his shaft, tighter than ever before, Colin felt himself tilting over the edge of control. "Oh, FUCK! Here's comes, Katie! I made you and now- AH SHIT!- now I'm gonna make another inside you! FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

Colin pressed his groin as far forward as he could, feeling the soft, pliable skin of her ass mold to the shape of his thighs. He closed his eyes tightly and felt his balls seize up, his cock expand with pressure and, in a flash, his orgasm struck. Ribbons of incestuous seed poured into his daughter's fertile womb, filling her young channel to capacity as he unloaded his potent sperm inside of her. The orgasm wracked his body without mercy for a full minute, causing his cock to jerk and literally vibrate as it belched out slug after slug of white, greasy, sperm-filled cum into his daughter's chamber where their baby would be made. His mind blanked out entirely, pushing all other thoughts away, and filled itself only with the euphoric bliss of knowing that, right then and there, he was breeding his own daughter, the most beautiful fruit of his loins. From one would come another!

When his orgasm finally subsided, Colin collapsed over his daughter's back and they both panted heavily. His cock was still firmly lodged inside of Katie as Colin slowly began to regain his senses and mental faculties. After a moment to catch his breath, he reached for Katie's purse. Normally, he wouldn't go rifling through his daughter's purse for any reason- a respect for such things that had been ingrained in him since childhood- but after what he'd just done, Colin figured that privacy was surely a secondary notion between himself and his daughter. He opened the purse up and searched inside it. A brush, her wallet, keys to the car he'd given her last year, breath mints and a few other random items he expected to find in there, but no bottle of pills. Katie's aftershocks continued to ripple through her body, causing Colin's penis to remain hard and the head still stuck inside his daughter's cervix. He tried to pay it no mind as he again searched through the purse. With a dread horror he leaned back over his daughter's backside, trying to ignore the scent emanating from her freshly cum-filled hole and the erotic scent of her skin, and said quietly in her ear, "There's no pills in your purse!"

Katie jerked as though she'd been hit with a cattle prod and immediately snatched the purse from her father's hands. Even while her body continued to convulse in post-orgasmic shocks, feeling her father's large penis still snugly held inside her tight, teenaged body, she performed the same search as her father. "What? That can't be!" she said in a panic. "They've GOT to be in here!" She started to search one more time and then suddenly stopped, her head snapping up in memory. "Oh, shit. I left them in the locker room."

"What?!" Colin cried out as he stood up. He still couldn't pull his engorged cock out of his daughter for fear of hurting her. Instead, he planted his hands on her hips firmly. "Katie, I just came inside of you! Unprotected! And- and you said that this was your most fertile time!"

"I know!" Katie said dejectedly as she threw her purse across the office in frustration. "I can't BELIEVE I forgot to get them out of my locker!"

By that point, Colin's erection had subsided enough that he could safely withdraw himself from Katie's over-filled pussy. He looked down at the white streaks on his half-hard shaft and watched with horror as a large globule of his sperm-filled seed started to seep out past his daughter's labia. "Katie..." he looked up at her with fear in his eyes. "What're we gonna do?"

Katie looked back at her father, rolled over and then placed a loving, gentle hand on her tummy. She regarded her nakedness for a moment and then looked back up at him. "Name it after you or Mom?"

"OH MY GOD!" Colin shouted as he smacked his forehead with his open palm. "I KNOCKED UP MY DAUGHTER!"

Katie swiftly sat up and hugged her father in a loving embrace, her warm breasts pushed against his sweaty stomach. Even as she did so, she felt her father's sperm shift around slightly in her tummy, the warmth of it spreading inside of her. "Dad! It's NOT the end of the world, okay? IF I get pregnant, I'll be out of school before I start to show. And, hey, then we can practice all we want, right?"

Colin shook his head in disbelief. "Honey, there's no WAY you're not pregnant. I haven't had sex in six years! You just had SIX YEARS worth of backed-up cum shot directly into your womb! By your own father! Doesn't that bother you?!"

Katie looked down at her tummy again, this time in contemplation. Finally she said, with a warm smile, "It's what we're made to do, Daddy. And, really, you're a great father. You've proven that already. I guess maybe it's time to prove it again. With someone else I might be bothered by that, but with you? You're the best Daddy I know!"

"I don't know, honey..." Colin started to lamely respond.

Katie put a silencing finger to her father's lips and said, "Shh!" She leaned in and kissed him deeply. "I do." After their kiss broke, she looked back down at her father's spent member and smirked. With a playful grin, she looked back up at him and said, "Well, it's not like I can get MORE pregnant, Daddy. Wanna get some more practice?"

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers
12