Whatever Mommy Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly the two men withdrew their wet, half erect penises from her mouth and pussy. Trixie stayed poised the way she was on hands and knees with her tight little ass sticking up high in the air.

I watched Jenny smiling with a gleam in her eye that said, I've got an idea." She crawled over to her crotch and began to slide her tongue up deep in Trixie's vagina. Trixie wiggled her sweet ass around in little circles cooing as she moved to a rhythm in her head.

As she shook her ass around for us to enjoy, she whispered lovingly back to Jenny, "Teach me Jenny, make this a day to remember, I know you can, my sweet, sweet Jennifer, make them love me, I need a special experience, Please."

With these words Jenny moved deftly under the small woman and was underneath facing her bald cunt from the front now. She attacked Trixie's clitoris with an expertise that only a woman with Jenny's age and experience could match. She labored in quick, smooth strokes changing the pace as she went around, flicking over, around and under the swollen pink bud. It was standing proud and erect distended out from her puffy, blood-rich lips. Trixie would start to come and Jenny would pull back and effectively stop her from reaching release. Flaming her passions just short of cuming was taking its toll on Trixie's tortured mind and body. Jenny continued to tease her nerves to a feverish peak.

Trixie was mewing as she gave sharp little thrusts with her pelvis against Jenny's sucking vacuum of a mouth as her passion rose. She started chanting, "Cum...Cum...Cum...I need to fucking cum, God Dammit."

Jennifer stopped abruptly and looked straight into my eyes and commanded, "Tom come over here."

Mesmerized, I did a slow crawl over to my Mother and this diminutive woman spread lewdly in my gaze. I instinctively came up behind the girl-woman and Jenny reached out and wrapped her hand around the base of my penis and guided it to Trixie's hot tunnel. As Jenny started to slide the tip of my cock back and forth along her dripping snatch, Trixie looked back over her shoulder with a worried expression painted on her face.

Jenny stopped and rested the head of my cock at the entrance to her bloated cunt. She moved up to coo in Trixie's ear just loud enough for everyone to hear. "Let me help you honey, help you to have the most exciting sexual experience you ever dreamed possible." Trixie immediately relaxed and Jenny went back to the insertion. She continued, "Just start into her slowly Tom and I will guide you."

"Trixie Honey, at first this will seem enormous and you'll think it's not possible, and then a wonderful thing will happen. Your cunt will open and expand as necessary, there's no such thing as a cock too big or a cunt too small. Trust me!!"

I started to thrust my hips to enter the mouth of her flowered open cunt lips and paused, absorbing the heat and moisture seeping from within her cuntal cavity. Jenny pushed my cock from side to side as I slowly crept along her pulsing, throbbing tunnel a half inch at a time until I was in about four inches. Trixie looked uncomfortable, so we stopped and let her expand and feel the little thrills begin to spark. She was definitely into it now; cunt cream was flowing in copious amounts. Her gasping, moaning cries spurred me on another three inches and I was stopped by Jenny, and stayed right there.

Loudly, Jennifer declared, "This will be virgin territory. Trixie has never had a cock this big get any further or fuller in her pussy before, it will be like when her cherry broke and she will feel like her insides are being torn. I will maneuver it in with the least resistance." Jenny waved me forward, and I slowly pushed while she moved it in a circle until my balls slapped against her ass cheeks to the hilt.

Trixie screamed, "Jesus Christ...FUCK...It's so FUCKING BIG...My cunt feels like it's been ripped open!!"

Jenny said, "Just stop for a minute Tom and let her get used to it." All the time Trixie stayed motionless, her ass was trembling and little cooing sounds emitted from her throat involuntarily.

I could feel her cunt muscles contracting and expanding, squeezing my painfully swollen cock until it hurt. I waited for her signal before I thrust deep into her tight, stretching belly. It started slowly; first her cunt began milking my cock on its own volition. Then she began to move forward and back just an inch or so and was moaning deep and loud.

Jennifer was watching Trixie intently, then nodded her head at me and screamed; "Fuck her good and hard now Tom."

I pulled back about six inches and rammed forward again quickly. Further and faster, my tempo and rhythm increased and abating as I began to fuck her with speed and power. Trixie went nuts! I stopped moving as she took command of the action.

Swinging those hot bitch cakes in a wide arc she would move forward until I almost popped out and then ram herself back, impaling that constantly juicing cunt upon my member like a wild stallion. "YES, I'LL FUCK YOU...YOU BASTARD...THAT HUGE COCK FEELS LIKE A TREE TRUNCK DEEP IN MY CUNT...Can you feel it Tommy...CAN YOU FEEL MY FUCKING CERVIX AGAINT THE TIP OF YOUR COCK?" She screamed. Then she began a loud chant, Fuck...Fuck...Cock...Cunt...Fuck" She kept repeating this over and over as she moved like a piston on and off my raging throbbing prick. Just when I thought that I couldn't hold back any longer she went over the edge. "I'M CUMINGggggggg...Fuck me haaaaaard!!! Cuming now...Jesus sweet Christ...Fuck me...Fuck me, Arrrrrrrrggggggghh!!!!!

Jenny moved in at that precise moment and squeezed my dick really hard at the base, effectively stopping me from shooting my wad. I sat back on my haunches and rested, letting the moment pass until I had myself under control again. This was the first time I looked around the room at the others since I started with this woman-girl. Everyone was completely still; mouths hanging open, eyes transfixed on Trixie and me, they all seemed stunned by our act. I realized that no one including me thought that I would ever be able to fit in her tiny body, except of course, Jennifer.

Lisa was paired up with Jim, Sharon and Josh were together and both couples were lightly rubbing the others genitals while Brian was slowly stroking his cock. Gloria was not in the room, which was very strange. They all stared at Trixie and me with glazed expressions.

Trixie still had her head down, buried in the rug with her beautiful ass sticking up and my cock shoved in her tiny cunt to the hilt. She broke the spell when she started to move on my cock again. Lifting her head up as if she had just woke from a dream; she let out a long low moan. Looking back over her shoulder she said, "WOW! Come on baby, fuck me some more."

The room came to life. Everyone started talking at once, still staring at the center of the action; they began to move with renewed lust, frantically shoving fingers in cunts and jerking pricks so hard I thought they would rip them off.

Still in charge, Jennifer said, "Roll her over on top of you Tommy." I leaned over Trixie's back and gently holding her tits, pulled her close to me and flipped over on my back. Trixie came with me, light as a feather. I was laying flat on my back with Trixie facing my feet in total control. We were back on the mattresses again with the others.

Tentatively she started testing my massive organ wedged deep in her belly. Slowly lifting and lowering her child like body she was fucking me at her own pace and rhythm. She increased the length and speed of her strokes and started swearing and gyrating her beautiful little ass. I had an unobstructed view of my cock sliding back and forth in her widely stretched cunt. It looked like an arm being rammed in a doll's cunt. She now moved easily as she was generating copious amounts of sweet cunt cream that was flowing and gushing out of her center, coating my cock and balls in a waterfall of her juices. I scooped up some of that clear nectar and drank it from my palm. She had a great tasting cunt.

Jenny moved in front of her leaning down, she started to lick and suck at Trixie's clitoris while she used some of her juice and began working a finger up her asshole. Trixie had started with small orgasms coming every few seconds and now seemed lost in one continuous flow of constant creaming. By now Jenny had another finger buried deep in her ass and was moving them in a circle, stretching her asshole open for Jenny's next choreographed move in this lewd play she was directing. Jenny's next order was for me to spin her around facing me.

That's exactly what I did. Lifting her left leg I moved it over my body so both legs were on my right side. Then taking a leg in each hand I just spun her on my cock and stopped when I had a leg on either side of me again. This wouldn't have been possible with a heavier woman.

Reaching out and grabbing Josh's cock out of Sharon's hand, Jenny pulled him over behind Trixie. She had three fingers buried in the little woman's asshole and pulled them out with a pop. Jenny took Josh's cock in her mouth, at the same time scooping up more of Trixie's cunt cream; she combined it with her saliva and had a thick coating of lubrication covering the short man's large cock. This she now positioned at the entrance to the tiny asshole of the woman I was fucking. Telling Trixie to lift up to make room, she pushed against Josh's ass and he got the head of his large prick embedded in Trixie's tight ass.

Staring up into Trixie's contorted face; I thought she might pass out. As I watched mesmerized by the sight, I saw her facial muscles start to relax. Josh started a slow undulating movement forward at the same time I moved up and in. Trixie came with a shout. Everyone watched the double penetration with an awestruck expression covering their faces. There was a loud gasp among the spectators as we both sank in to the hilt. Unbelievably, she started to fuck back at both of us wiggling that cute ass as she relished her rapture. It was then that I realized what a fuck slut she had become, she lived to fuck, suck and cum. Her life now devoted to carnal pleasure, our fuck toy to do with what we pleased.

Looking down at me with smoky eyes blazing she said, "Fuck me hard and fast boys, this is the best day of my life. Two huge cocks inside me at the same time!! I can't believe it. I never thought this possible." Jim had abandoned Sharon and now had the head of his rock hard prick resting on Trixie's lower lip. Turning her head and looking at his cock as though she wasn't aware of it, Trixie parted her lips and took the stiff instrument deep in her mouth.

Brian, his trance finally broken watched as his sweet wife enjoyed having all her openings serviced by three virile men. He moved to my right side with his cock pressed to his wife's left breast and sensing him there she reached out with both hands to stroke her husband's cock while she fucked all three men harder and faster.

Feeling left out, the women quickly joined the action. Sharon plopped her shapely ass down on my face and my tongue was immediately embedded in her lovely cunt. Lisa moved to my left and sucked Trixie's nipple in her mouth and bite down hard. I quickly shoved fingers up Lisa's pussy and ass. Jenny was moving around the group with a wild crazy look in her eyes and stared slapping the women on the ass hard and fast.

Laying on my back with my prick in one woman, eating another and finger fucking whatever female flesh I could reach, my head reeled with passion. The sounds and smells in the room were palpable with a life of their own. As the women all secreted constant flows of cunt cream, the pre-cum from the men added to the mix creating an aroma of sexual depth that was making us as drunk as strong wine. The lustful sounds added texture to the scene. An incoherent mix of uncontrollable moans, grunts, sighs and profanity became a cacophony of expressed lust and emotion.

"Fuck her harder; fuck me, my cunt, my cunt, my fucking cunt. Lick me, eat me, and fuck me, you bastards and bitches." I couldn't distinguish the voices as belonging to anyone as they were screamed through clenched teeth.

Despite all of this, I still hadn't cum. The pressure and ache in my balls was unbelievable. I knew the end was in sight, I think we all did. As the pressure built and became a living beast in the heat and sweat of the mass of bodies, we all reached a climax within minutes.

Brian was first, shooting his cum wildly on his wife's tits and stomach as Lisa and Sharon quickly lapped it from Trixie's burning flesh. Looking over Sharon's ass I could see Trixie's cheeks stretching as Jim pumped his load in her mouth. Swallowing furiously Trixie was squirming like an eel in all directions, never allowing the sweet man meat loose from her body.

Next to erupt was Josh. I felt his hot stream of cum shoot like a rocket into her asshole through the thin membrane separating our two cocks. Finally, finally, I shot my sweet cum into her spongy belly. This was undoubtedly the largest, hardest orgasm of my day, spewing copious amounts of blazing hot semen into this little woman along with the other men. Trixie screamed out her cum around the prick still in her mouth. She went wild with passion, still fucking us and panting with labored breath. Sharon was cuming in my mouth, Lisa was cuming on my fingers and Jenny was just cuming from the sight of her creation.

Friday Afternoon

Trouble in Paradise

Everyone in the room was lying around half asleep, dazed and satiated. Jenny led Lisa and me away from the group and into her bedroom. Gloria was packing up to leave with a sorrowful expression on her face

Jennifer explained that Gloria's husband was really sick and in the hospital. Lisa and I exchanged looks of amazement. We had no idea that she was even married. Sensing what we were thinking, Jenny explained that Gloria's husband was in his seventies and quite frail. He could no longer participate in sex, but didn't mind his wife having her fun and in fact liked to watch sometimes.

Jenny said she would drive her to the airport and asked for my keys and said she would appreciate it if Lisa would accompany her for support. Lisa agreed immediately and I asked if she would like me to join them. She said I should stay and see to our guests. I kissed them all and wished Glory the best and told them that I would hold down the fort. They left me to explain to the others and were quickly on their way.

When I came back into the main room everyone was either in their own rooms or asleep after the intense workout. I decided to go out to the hot tub and rest in the water for awhile. I grabbed a beer and threw on my robe, then headed out the door and into the hot water. I had been relaxing in and out of the water for about a half hour. I was sitting on some towels with my feet hanging in the water when the door opened.

Sharon walked in wearing her robe and a big smile. She had a glass of wine in her hand and headed for the far end of the tub much the same as Lisa had that first night. I noticed that she retouched her makeup and had her hair tied up in a bun.

I watched her all the way without either of us saying a word. She turned to look at me with an intense gaze as she let the robe fall from her shoulders to the floor. She stood there for a minute with one hand holding the wine and the other on her hip. She began to sway back and forth to music only she could hear. Her shapely tits stood out proud and firm, it looked as if she had roughed her nipples and they swayed along with the rest of her body. I felt my cock stir at the erotic sight. Without taking her eyes off mine for a second, she slipped gracefully into the water and stood there with her beautiful tits on display.

Neither of us had said a word as I waited to see what she had in mind. Watching me closely, she took a huge drink of wine and set the glass on the floor and started to move provocatively towards me. When she reached my knees, she pushed them apart and continued to move closer in to my crotch. She finally took her eyes off mine and stared at my bloated prick as it grew to its full proportion. Reaching out with both hands she placed my now stiff cock between her beautiful breasts and squeezed them against my hot cock and started moving up and down fucking my dick with those gorgeous tits. They were hot and seemed sensitive considering all the sex we had shared over the last couple of days. Only Sharon's head was above water, the feeling of her luscious breast swirling with the steaming water over my willing cock was delicious.

Now she was pressing harder on the sides of those melons putting significant pressure on my swelling cock. My pre-come juice started to cover the tip of my dick so I pulled her and me out of the water to the deck; it didn't go unnoticed by this hot bitch. She moved her tits down until she could reach it with her tongue and licked off every drop. She soon stopped tit fucking me and started sucking with a passion. She licked and sucked it from top to bottom licking the head and all along the sides, not satisfied until the entire length was embedded deep in her throat.

I had to pull her head off my cock before I emptied my swollen balls straight into her stomach. For some reason it was much more stimulating to have her all to myself without the whole group involved. As great as this was I started to worry that Jim might not be happy with his wife's actions. There were only two women left from our original five and here I was with the hottest of the remaining bitches all to myself.

Sharon looked up at me with confusion on her face and said, "What's the matter baby? I wanted you to shoot that delicious come in my mouth, I just love the taste."

"Why are you her alone, where are the others?"

"I told them to leave us alone for at least an hour so I could enjoy your big fucking cock all by myself. Jim was pissed at first but I reminded him that he has certainly enjoyed some pretty great fucking this weekend and that I know how he gets with Lisa around; he can't get enough of that hot cunt. Then I told him to fuck Trixie half to death, he'll get over it. Tommy, I want you to fuck every hole in my body until I'm too sore to even say fuck. I am so hot I can't control myself, now stop worrying and start making me your fuck slut."

"Ok you sweet whore; get up here on your back while I eat that cunt dry," I said with force.

"That's it baby, make me cum in your mouth, my cunt is full of nice hot juice waiting for your tongue," she begged.

I flipped her over on the towels and with her flat on her back I grabbed her behind the knees and pushed up and apart at the same time exposing her entire crack from clit to asshole for my inspection. She was starting to make me want to punish her the way she wanted it, hard and without mercy. I shoved my tongue forcefully into her hot ass, penetrating to the full length of my long hot tongue. Then I licked my way up to her clit and paused to suck it into my mouth and bit down lightly. Back and forth up and down faster all the time, the taste of her clean stimulated cunt and ass were delicious, I couldn't get enough.

"Oooohhh Baby...That's it...Eat that fucking crack...It feels sooo good...Don't stop; make me come you Son of a Bitch. I'm so hot I could explode; I want to drown you with my juicy pussy. Faster,,, Come on lick it harder...Suck you Bastard."

I took the first two fingers of my left hand and shoved them deep into her cunt to lubricate them. Once they were good and wet I pulled them out with a pop and shoved them up her asshole without warning.

"Aaaahhhhh...Fuck Baby," she screamed. "Jesus Christ, take it easy."

1...456789