Whatever They Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is it Shana? Lily wondered as she gazed into the Jamaican goddess's eyes, their chocolate pools blazing with a lurid inferno. They melted any resistance she had. If her body because of Shana's wishes, then she didn't care. Her chin was lifted by a finger and tilted back. Shana wasn't much taller now, but enough that she could leer over Lily. She leaned down and pressed their lips together.

Any hope at teasing her was eviscerated at that moment. Lily was already the bitch of the relationship, worse, she was a transforming bitch. How would Shana's gaze mould her? She wanted to know. She wanted to lay on her back and submit to this woman, to let her do anything to her, whether that meant growing more cocks, boobs bigger than a truck, or an ass better suited to being treated as a bouncy castle. If Shana willed it, she would do it.

Lily moaned into the kiss. She was always a submissive. Taking orders, being treated cruelly - in the bedroom that is - and fulfilling her partner's every desire completed her own pleasure. But this was a new level. She could switch between the roles before, take control if needed, but not here.

Shana's hands gripped her inhuman hips tight and pulled her close, heedless to the cocks erupting with pre-cum. Their tongues met and tangled, before Shana's overpowered Lily's playful defences. The futa let her mouth be explored, she leaned back and offered it all to Shana. If possible, she would've opened her throat to the black beauty. Shana pressed harder, moaning into the kiss now as her hands explored Lily's excessive form.

Wherever they touched, Lily felt pleasure. She shivered and groaned as Shana groped her huge ass cheeks, yelped when she dove between them to briefly fist her anus, and almost came when she brushed a nipple. Shana stopped at that point and stepped back. She stripped.

"Lay down."

Lily laid down, flat on her back, or flat she could get with her monumental ass. Her cocks stood high in the air, one mottled black and pink, the other a shade darker than her usual tone. Both were monsters, easily eighteen inches each. Her horse shaft had a flat, broad head with a large tube beneath a slight bulb at its peak. Her human shaft sported veins thicker than her thumbs.

But they went ignored for now as Shana strode over and planted her feet on either side of Lily's head. She didn't ask questions, merely stared up in obedient anticipation. Shana crouched and stifled her vision with her crotch, while her pussy, already wet and lush, commanded her mouth's attentions.

"You know what to do."

Lily's tongue extended almost unbidden, such was Shana's hold over her. But she wanted it that way. What could be better than to give herself over to someone like this, whose pussy tasted sweeter with every lick, whose juices poured with such velocity that she was forced to swallow or drown, whose hips undulated in seductive patterns to grind that pussy across her face? Maybe there were others, but she didn't care. They could be oceans away.

Shana was right there. Lily raised her head to bury herself in her Jamaican goddess's cunt, inhaling its heady musk, moaning in release and French Kissing the folds like a long-lost lover. The insides quivered around her tongue. Shana's thighs clenched around her face, muffling both their moans, while the clit swelled and ground into her nose.

"That's enough for now," Shana said. She didn't stand. Instead, she moved further up and reclined. Lily moaned as a tart flavour met her waiting tongue. No order was necessary. She pushed her tongue into Shana's ass, while her forehead was coated in pussy juice. It was sour, almost repugnantly so, yet still her body craved it. She suckled on the tiny knot of muscle, opened it with her tongue, lapped at the insides and moaned all the while. She wanted to taste more.

Her limber muscle slid free and traced the crack of Shana's rear, gathering the salty beads of sweat that had gathered. Shana shuddered and moaned her approval, before Lily returned to lathering her asshole.

Shana stood. A rope of saliva hung between her ass cheeks and Lily's lips until she moved back, breaking it.

"Hold them steady," Shana ordered, nodding to Lily's crotch.

Lily did so as Shana stood over her, pussy and ass poised to sink down the mismatched cocks. The sight made her shafts ache with need. They throbbed in her grip, too thick for her to hold properly, and fountained pre-cum, as if trying to pull Shana to them. The spurts fell short and splattered against Lily's flat stomach. Stray drops rebounded onto her huge tits, flattened under gravity's sway, but still greater than any pair humanity had known. Her arms pressed them together, offering them to Shana's gaze, while her own devoured the divinity above her.

Shana's plump knockers descended to her like angels from among high. Unlike her own, these showed their weight and bore it with grace, sagging to rest over her ribcage, the nipples drooping as if to tantalise Lily with their rich brown complexion. They almost seemed to gesture for her to look lower. She did.

Another sight she'd dreamt of soon vanished behind the veil of her equine cock. For an instant, however, she saw it. Shana's pussy. Pink petals peeked out from the dark lips, tight and pursed, as if contemplating the meal throbbing beneath it. It must've liked her, as moisture all but poured down Lily's shaft. Rivulets followed the veins down until they broke against her crotch to pour down her balls. Lily wondered if she had grown an extra pair for her new cock. But they could wait.

Everything could freeze for that moment, save her and Shana. The Jamaican goddess descended further. Her delicate folds parted and swallowed Lily's cock, accepting the broad head as if it was trained to do so. Perhaps it was, Lily wondered even as she was bombarded with sensations alien to her gender.

Whatever alterations had been to reality, it led her and Shana into what appeared to be a relationship. She didn't know what kind. Or cared. She could be Shana's pet, living in her home, leashed to the bed and under her absolute control. The thought almost made her hips jerk in desire, but she held them still. Until Shana told her otherwise, she wouldn't move. Why would she?

Her human cock slid into the tight embrace of Shana's ass. Lily's hands clenched in desperate self-discipline. Part of her wanted to grab her lover's waist and yank her down to Earth, to impale her on every inch of her huge cocks in one go. But she waited, and waited as Shana slid herself down the poles in a painfully slow squat. The pleasure would overwhelm a lesser person.

She couldn't process it all clearly. Her body was hot from head to toe, still transforming to match Shana's ideal vision for her, while her pussy bubbled and ached for penetration, as did her ass, and her cocks were leisurely devoured. Blazing wetness surrounded her horse cock, which stretched Shana's insides in a wide arc as if laying siege to her cunt, and an infernal tightness gripped her human shaft, like a cock-ring around her entire length. And yet, she suffered her torment as Shana moaned.

That's all she was for the moment. A tool for Shana's pleasure. Anything she got from it was a mere by-product. She was this woman's toy, a clay figure to be moulded in all forms of lewd and grotesque ways to pleasure her.

But that wasn't Shana's intention at all. The woman sank abruptly as something gave way inside her. Lily yelped and grabbed her hips and froze. A distinct bulge lined Shana's stomach, leading from her groin, up her belly and between her voluptuous breasts. Both panted as they basked in the occasion, then Shana demanded Lily's eyes.

"About time," Shana panted, a lustful smirk teasing her lips, "I've been working on taking these monsters for weeks."

"Yeah," Lily said, incapable of more.

"Now, follow my lead," Shana said. She started to rise, then stopped halfway and turned, with Lily's cocks still inside. An ember of pride flared in Lily's chest as the woman rotated with ease, her holes slick from her saliva. Shana sank to her knees, ass high and braced her hands on the floor. She turned with an expectant brow raised. Lily quickly got into position.

This was a position of dominance. Shana was at her mercy now, yet she held still after hilting inside her once more. Lily held the woman's lush hips, massaging the soft fat as she awaited the order. Whatever position, whoever was on top, Shana was in control. True domination. Lily almost hated that her memories weren't altered so she could figure out how Shana gained such power over her. But the journey didn't matter, her imagination could piece it together, when the end gave her an order.

"Fuck me."

Lily tightened her grip on Shana and reared back. It was a quick, fluid motion, yet she felt each inch in vivid detail. She felt how every tiny deviation in her girth affected Shana's insides. One moment, her walls were vices, the next they were loose and closing around her. Yet all paled to the head. Regardless of how her girth changed, the head scraped along the woman's cunt, stretching every square inch. It didn't matter where Shana's g-spot was.

And her ass was the same. The walls seemed to conform to Lily's veins and shifted to accommodate the new ones, but they changed as quickly as they adjusted. Then she was at the exit, the tips all that was left inside. She didn't wait for a command. Her order was crystal clear.

She rushed forth. The resounding slap of flesh on flesh was drowned out by Shana's cry. Her holes clenched like car compacters as a burst of fluid was unleashed from her pussy, hosing down Lily's balls and thighs. Lily beamed with joy. She made Shana cum already. If that was any indication, this beautiful woman would be a gibbering mess before the day was out. But first, she needed to know something.

"Shana?" Lily asked.

"Hmm?" Shana groaned.

"What do I call you?"

"Mistress, Goddess, Queen. Your pick," Shana said and turned to glare at the futa, "Did you forget?" That glare promised punishment. Lily had seen the same look dozens of times, each of which left her ass sore and a deep-rooted contentment within her.

"Yes. Sorry, Mistress," Lily lowered her eyes, then glanced up with a smirk. She had an easy out. Her hips flowed back and rammed forward once more. Shana's glare vanished as her body was fucked deeper than any fist or dildo had reached. It wouldn't last forever, but Lily had a more pressing concern; making Mistress cum again.

That didn't mean she enjoyed the act any less. It was a bewildering sight to behold. Between the valley of her tits, she saw Shana's ass bouncing like twin globes of jelly, yet her hips found powerful muscle beneath the layers of luscious fat. All the while, Lily's own tits flew to and fro, slapping hard against her belly. If she leaned forward, they brushed against Shana's ass.

But that wasn't the best sight of all. That distinction belonged to visage of Mistress's holes spreading wider than even a fist could manage, until the skin around them was white from the strain. She pulled back and saw a glimpse of Mistress's velvet insides cling to her cock.

"Harder, harder, harder," Shana ordered, her words slurring together as she encroached on a second climax.

"Yes, Mistress." Lily clenched and laid siege to her mistress's insides, each thrust more powerful than the last, putting every ounce of strength her legs possessed to work. Mistress moaned louder and higher until she was crying out once more, and her holes threatened to choke Lily's cocks. She didn't stop thrusting, though, eager to prolong her mistress's pleasure. When the bliss faded and Shana relaxed, Lily stepped it up further.

Her body was hotter than ever. A sheen of sweat coated her skin, sleek beads formed and broke to streak down her flesh. Droplets were flung off her tits as they bounced from her chest. Mistress's own skin glistened as they fucked, but not to the same degree. Lily paid it no mind, even as their skin stuck together.

She folded over and wrapped her tits around Mistress's torso in a perverse embrace. Her thrusts turned short and jerky, but no less effective. Mistress bucked back in blind lust, her face an unseeing mask of bliss as she was rocked to another orgasm. Lily glanced up and saw the mirror, which faced the door, and realised they had an audience. A massive one.

That just made it better. They could watch her freakish body satisfy its mistress, watch as her booty clenched and quivered in monumental waves as she rammed into Shana time and again. Mistress was heedless to their presence, enraptured in her own world of dual-cocked fucking. Lily ramped up the pace and soon her mistress screaming her joy. A cheer erupted from the crowd.

Lily's pace stuttered as she realised a mistake she'd made. Who knew how many mouths would be willing to service her at that moment? She turned to stare into the onlookers and saw a young, college-aged girl fingering her frantically. Lily gestured to her and she obeyed as if in a trance.

Shana was her mistress. That fact was indisputable. But Lily had no qualms controlling others, especially when their tongue was long and studded. She shook her hips as she fucked her mistress, smirking to the teen.

"Ass or pussy. Your choice," Lily said.

The girl beamed, "Both." She fell to her knees, then, and latched her mouth onto Lily's cunt, which gushed with girl-cum, while her hands worshipped her puckered asshole, now so plump it almost outdid one of the girl's palms. Lily slowed thrusts to avoid hurting her and grinned as her balls swung back to strike the girl, who giggled at the assault.

"Hmm, fuck! You taste so good," the girl said. She didn't keep her mouth to Lily's snatch, but moved it everywhere, licking her sweat and Shana's cum from her skin, "It's making me so fucking horny."

"Just keep licking," Lily moaned as she did the same to her mistress, licking and kissing her sweaty flesh.

"I-I can't! Oh fuck! Gonna cum!" The girl exclaimed. Both her hands were preoccupied, and Lily didn't see anyone else in the room. Did she cum just from licking her cunt? If it weren't for Shana, Lily might've taken that girl home. Instead, she continued her duties to her mistress, fucking her even as a tense desire built in her own core. Lily would cum soon.

And she intended to make sure Mistress did at the same time. Lily forewent the shuddering girl's safety and went full force, cracking her hips into Mistress's ass so loud it might've been thunder. The girl didn't move away, instead she kept her lips puckered and tongue extended, while both hands formed a cone-shaped and pressed into her ass. Lily jerked back and opened her anus to the pair. Any hope of holding back much longer were dashed as the girl struck what had to be her prostate.

Lily hilted inside Mistress and released a voracious shriek, one echoed by the gorgeous woman below, who arched her back and howled with her. The crowd cheered. That didn't matter. Lily shivered as her entire body seemed to cum. Her ass and pussy, her two cocks, even her tits seemed to set ablaze as ecstasy ran rampant through her. The greatest inferno was in her shafts, though, as they swelled with jizz and sent it flying into Shana's body.

She tried to count the explosions, tried to estimate just how much virile sperm she was shooting into her mistress's womb and colon, but it was a lost cause. Her mind slowed to a near standstill, capable of processing her bliss and little else, until that small cognition faded as well.

When she woke, her head was propped up and her face rested against something big and soft. It reminded her of her waterbed, only denser. Lily cracked open her eyes and saw a wall of ebony rise above her, from atop which she met Shana's beaming gaze. The futa raised her head and glanced to the massive globe against her face.

It was Shana's stomach! Lily jerked upright and gawked at the sight.

"That was me?" Lily asked. Or was it another shift in reality? Did she get Shana pregnant ages ago? Even so, the rotund orb before her looked fit to hold triplets, if not more.

"Every drop. Though some leaked out after you went soft," Shana said and nodded to a huge pool of cum where Lily had laid, "Anyway, now that you're up, it's time we finish our date."

"So it is a date?"

"Well, duh?" Shana shook her in bemusement as she stood, stance wide and with one hand on her belly, an idol of fertility if Lily ever saw one, "We've been going out for a year now. You feeling alright?"

"Yeah, fine. Just... just can't believe I'm with someone like you is all," Lily said.

"Really? I should be the disbeliever," Shana said and helped her up. Lily wobbled and steadied herself on a wall, "After all, how many woman have futanari girlfriends, with four huge tits and a trio of cocks?"

"What?" Lily looked to the mirror. It was as Shana had said; four tits, two per row, and three cocks. There were smaller changes. Her skin was a darker shade now, hair a vibrant shade of blue with rainbow streaks in the fringe, and she looked even taller now. But none were as striking as what had become of her boobs and cocks.

"This is..." Lily didn't finish as she studied herself. Her nipples were huge and divided into four now, spread out around her dinner-plate areolae, which was only fitting as her breasts were now the size of beachballs. She hefted a breast, still she didn't feel encumbered by the weight, and noticed a sloshing sensation from within.

Then there was her cocks. The newest addition was below the first two, at their centre, and appeared to be an amalgamation of the top set, which had changed as well. The term 'ribbed for her pleasure' defined her horse cock now, as its augmented length now sported a series of ribs along the shaft. Her once human member retained its shape, but now had a spire of what looked like spikes running down it. She checked one and found that it was pliant, designed to give a strange pleasure. The third had both these traits, along with the black skin and massive head of her horse dick, and the enormous veins of her human member. All had gone flaccid now and hung to her knees, despite the increase in her height.

Naturally, her hips had broadened as well. She glanced to the door and wondered if she would fit, though most of her width was likely fat. Although, she thought and traced the length of her arm, which sported definitive muscle now. Her abs were also defined, as were her quads. Did Shana really want her like this?

"You're beautiful," Shana said and hugged her front, sliding between Lily's four breasts.

"I need to tell you something," Lily said.

"Sure. But lets get you some clothes. They should have the order ready."

"What order?"

"For your custom clothes, babe," Shana rolled her eyes, "You're really out of it, huh? Don't worry, I'll nurse from you until you're back to health."

"Don't you mean 'nurse me'?"

"No."

Lily chuckled with her. This was the relationship she'd wanted, but she wouldn't be honest if she said she didn't have her worries about it. At work, Shana was calm, quiet and strict. She didn't socialise often, though she was amicable enough, and Lily couldn't recall seeing her smile as much as she did now. Perhaps it was just a persona for work, or maybe Lily brought out the brightness in her? She was happy with either possibility.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" Shana asked as they left the store. Lily now wore a set of custom-fitted, oversized clothes to keep her egregious endowments concealed, though not well. The blouse stretched taut over her monumental tits, girded by a bra big enough to stuff beachballs into and still have room, she sported what looked like a mile of cleavage. She could reach inside and lose her arm.

A simple, plaid skirt hid her lower-half and a pair of industrial strength panties kept her cocks from hanging out. Even designed for her, the underwear vanished between the bottomless valley of her ass, and the skirt bit into her sides. A pair of thigh-high leggings covered the rest of her skin and led down into her plain shoes. She might've resembled a schoolgirl a few days ago. Now she was a perversion of the very idea.

1...345678