When Carmine Asks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I hear you got women troubles" Carmine said as I shot my brother a dirty look. "Don't blame him. He didn't tell me. Let me explain something to you about your brother. Without going into detail he works for me and we make a lot of money together. He is a very loyal employee and I appreciate that from him. He don't laugh at my jokes when I am not funny, he doesn't agree with me when I say the Royals will win the world series and he tells me what he thinks whether it agrees with what I think or not. Always in a respectful way. For that he is my friend. My genuine friend. I appreciate his friendship more than his loyalty as an employee. So when I see my friend going through some hardship, like he did the other day when he found out about what happened to you, I make it my business to find out what is bothering my friend and help in any way I can. So tell me about Jenny."

I went over the whole story. How we met, the marriage, catching her cheating and the visit she paid me in the hospital. He sat there expressionless, just taking in the whole story and all the details. It felt good to finally let it all out. When I was done he asked me:

"So what are you going to do?"

"I am going to go with Anthony's plan. Lay low for a few months, stick my head up just long enough to sell my business and then disappear. Between the money I had been sitting on and the money from the sale of the company I could live comfortably in the Caribbean somewhere."

He leaned in, looked me dead in the eyes and asked:

"But what do you really want to do?"

I sighed.

"Honestly? I want to make them pay. I want to make them feel like they made me feel" I said as I look down.

"Good. Enough of this turning tail and run shit. Let's work on a plan."

"I wouldn't even know where to begin. She called him Mike. That's all I remember. I couldn't even pick him out of lineup if I had to."

Carmine reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a folder and tossed it over to me.

"Mike Downes" Carmine said. "6'0" tall weighing 195lbs, brown hair. Works as a mechanic. Went to the same college as you two and dated her before you two got together. Must have been where they worked up the plan for her to marry you and take you for all you were worth. He is originally from a small town in Arizona where his mother still lives. He still calls her three times a week. All her vitals are there as well."

He had it all. Pictures, times, dates. Everything we needed to find a place to hit him where it hurt. I knew where to hit Jenny. I just needed an in to do it. The three of us came up with a plan. We just had to wait a few months till my arm healed to pull it off.

"Now that we got all that out of the way, I need to concentrate on a bigger problem. Becky is starting to slip in some her classes and I need to find her some help" Carmine said.

"I can help her. No funny business. If you got space here, I could come by here and tutor her. I got good grades plus I am going to need to find something to occupy my time while my arm heals. My head programmer is running the office since I can't exactly meet with clients like this."

I knew waiting was going to be agonizing. I wanted to get revenge right away, but I knew I needed two arms to do it. At least now I had something to occupy my time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was three and a half months since I had found out that Jenny cheated on me. The house we lived in was her parents so my brother grabbed whatever little I had there when I was in the hospital. I was out of the house for two days before she moved Mike in. Things were going great for them. Jenny had filed for divorce after cutting her losses (she never knew about the hidden money). She just wanted out from me. Their world started to cave one Friday night as they were leaving the house for date night. As they walked to their car in the driveway, Lou the mountain stepped out in front of Mike.

"Someone wants to have a word with you. My car is over there. Let's go. Your bitch needs to stay here" Lou said.

Mike protested. "Now wait just one second...."

"You can walk with me to the car and sit in the back seat or I can drag you to the car and you ride in the trunk. Your call, but you are coming with me."

Mike turned to Jenny. "You should stay here. I don't know who this guy is or what he wants. I am sure it's just some misunderstanding. But if you don't hear from me in 2 hours call the cops."

Lou led Mike to the same office that I met Carmine in. Lou told Mike to sit and Carmine went about his business for about 5 minutes, letting Mike just sit there and sweat it out. Then Carmine said:

"Do you know who I am?"

Mike was breathing heavy and thought he might hyperventilate.

"Yes Sir. I know who you are."

"Good. That will save us a lot of time. Take this cell phone. Sometime over the next few days it will ring. Only one person has this number. When it rings, you answer it and stay on the phone till the other person hangs up. After that, you come here and meet me at noon a week from Sunday. Do you understand these instructions?"

Mike barely got out an audible "Yes."

"Good. If you deviate in any way, tell anyone including your bitch about what we discussed, the cell phone or anything, it will be bad for you. Try to run or leave town and it will be very bad, for you and her. Do you understand that?"

Again Mike just uttered "Yes."

"Good. Now get out of my sight."

With that, Mike's meeting with Carmine was over. He had no idea why he was called, what he did to be called to meet Carmine or who would be calling him on the phone or what they would discuss. Mike did know that he would follow the instructions to the letter. Because when Carmine asks, you don't say no.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The anticipation of waiting for the phone call was killing Mike. He was on edge, moody and very short tempered, especially towards Jenny. He decided to go for a drink, leaving her home. He pulled up outside the bar and just as he was about to get out of the car, the moment he was waiting for arrived. The phone rang.

He picked it up and said "Hello?"

I was on the other end and I told him "Set it so we can video chat."

When he hit the button and my face popped up on his screen, he said "Do I know you?"

"Of course it would be something that you don't remember. But I remember it very well. I am Jenny's soon to be ex-husband."

"Shit" he said realizing that this was the type of phone call that would not go well for him. His mind ran a mile a minute. How did Nicky know Carmine? What did they have in store for him? Tons of more questions shot through Mike's head. Panic started to set in.

"I want you to see something" I said. "I have my earpiece in so no one can hear you but me."

Mike was paying close attention to every detail as I started to walk. The quick glimpses he got made him realize that I was someplace that he knew but couldn't quite place.

"Baby, are you done in the bathroom? I am so fucking horny I am dripping all over my couch."

The voice came from off screen but Mike recognized it the minute he had heard it. It was the first voice he had ever heard. It was his mother's voice. Then he realized why everything looked familiar. It hit him that I was in his Mom's house in Arizona.

"Sorry. Got a phone call from a friend. Say hello to my buddy Barry" I said, coming up with a random name for Mike.

"You son of a bitch" was all Mike could muster as I turned the view on my phone so he could see his mother but she couldn't see him. She was on the couch using her finger to flick her clit as she waited for me. She was in thigh highs and high heels and nothing else.

"Barry is a pervert like us. He likes to watch, don't you Barry? Why don't you get on all fours so you can show Barry what a great ass you have?"

"Mmm...Barry...You friend has been fucking me all day and told me he has some surprise for me. Do you like my ass Barry?" His mom said, while turning herself over and bending over the back of the couch.

"Hey, why don't we let Barry decide what he wants to see? Barry, you want to watch me pound her soaking pussy or do you want to watch her swallow my cock and tongue my balls?" I said.

"Please don't do this?" Mike begged.

"He is having a hard time deciding. He wants to watch both so he can't seem to decide. What do you think?"

"My pussy could use another good fucking but I just love when you cum in my mouth. You shove your cock all the way into my throat when you cum that it gets caught in my nasal passage and just drips into my throat for a while. I fucking love that" she moaned.

"Pussy" Mike finally said.

"Barry is such a dirty boy, he made his choice. Spread those ass cheeks. He wants to watch me bury my cock in your ass."

"What the fuck?" Mike yelled.

"I have only done that once and it hurt like hell. Just make sure you go slowly" she said.

I made Mike watch for 10 minutes as I lubed up her ass and invaded her with a few fingers. She was moaning. Mike was audibly shaken. I lubed up my cock and pushed my cock against her opening. It took a while but she took it all. She was burying her head in the pillow when I started pounding her nice and hard. I thought I heard a sob when I pulled out and came all over her back.

"Whew...that was good" I said, as the doorbell rang. "Oh, my surprise is here. Barry, we have to go. Hope you enjoyed the show. Don't forget, we are still on for lunch Sunday. I'll see you there." I hung up abruptly as I went to answer the door. Mike sat in his car for over an hour before driving home.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When Mike walked into our lunch meeting he was pissed off at me. He would have broken his foot kicking my ass if we weren't at Carmine's place. He knew better than to act up there. Besides that, he had questions he wanted answers to.

"I want to know how you got her?" he said as soon as he sat down.

"Fair enough question" I said. "I was going to make it happen. It's amazing that her best friend sold her out for only $10,000. Her friend told me everything I need to know about your mom. She told me where I would be able to meet her, things that interested her, what buttons to push to get her to want to know more. It was worth every cent. Turns out your mom was a lot faster to give it up to a guy who was only in town for business for a few weeks."

"What now?" He said.

"Now? Now we are even for you fucking my wife. I am willing to overlook the money thing. Greed gets the best of people. I am also not upset about the beating. I did charge you first. I doubt you would have stopped fucking my wife to come over to me to kick my ass so I kind of brought that on myself."

"Ok" He said as he got up and headed for the door.

"We are even for that but we have some other matters for us to discuss. Sit back down. I need to tell you about my surprise for your mother."

He sat back down and stared at me with a look of hate.

"It turns out that your mom's friend was right. You mom did open up to a stranger that she thought was leaving town and never coming back. One night after I fucked her, oh by the way, that night of the phone call was the fourth time I fucked your mom. Anyway, one night after sex we started talking about fantasies and she was a little hesitant. Then I told her who better to make her fantasies come true than a stranger who she wouldn't have to worry about judging her or running into her at the local supermarket. She was worried that I might think less of her. I convinced her that wouldn't happen and she opened up to me. He two biggest fantasies were to fuck a black guy and have multiple guys as once. So I made her fantasies come true. Told her I had some workers who came with me on the trip that could help with that. It was four black guys at the door when you heard the doorbell ring. They used her for about five hours that night."

He was down. But not beat.

"Bullshit!" he yelled. "It has to be bullshit."

I picked up the remote off the desk and hit play. Sounds of "Oh God I love your big black cock" and "Make me you little white whore" filled the room. I hit stop after only about 30 seconds.

He was beat but not beaten.

"You are going to do something for me" I said.

"Fuck you. Why would I do something for you after this?" He asked

"Because if you don't then copies of this DVD will hit everyone's mailbox in your mom's town in Arizona. All her family, all her friends, all her co-workers and all the people at the charity where she donates her time. I could have gone after you but it wouldn't have done any good. I had to go after someone you actually cared about. You did this. You left me no choice. If you do what I ask, then the original and the copy I have will be destroyed."

And there it was. The look I had been waiting for.

He was a beaten man.

"How can I trust that you won't keep any copies? Or that you will even destroy the originals like you say you will? I can't trust you."

"You can trust that they will be destroyed because I give you my word that they will be destroyed" Carmine said.

That must have been good enough for Mike because he stopped trying to argue it. I laid it all out for him. I told him exactly what I wanted him to do. I told him that when it was done that he could come see me at my apartment.

"Is that all? Can I leave?" Mike asked.

"There is one more thing. After you finish this thing, you leave town and don't come back. You don't tell anyone that you are leaving or why. Especially Jenny. I just think it works better for everyone this way" Carmine said. Mike agreed. What else could he do? When Carmine asks, you don't say no.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My doorbell rang about 7 weeks later. I opened the door to find Mike standing there.

"It's done" He said. "I brought the disk to Carmine. I have an 11 a.m. flight out here tomorrow morning. That will give me time after Jenny leaves for work to pack my stuff and still make the flight."

"Ok Mike. You kept your end of the deal and I will keep mine. I will go see Carmine today and tell him to destroy the original and the copies of your mom's DVD. He has had them since the day we met at his office. You know how they say that women date men like their father? I guess it makes sense that men date women like their mother."

With that Mike turned and walked away and I never saw him again. I kept my word and went to see Carmine. I told him that he could destroy everything he had on Mike's mom. He told me he would hold onto the disk that Mike gave him until it was time. He said I didn't need to see it. He asked me if there was anything else.

"I found a buyer for my company. A good man. He agreed to keep all my current employees around for at least a year and then they will be evaluated. He even put that into the contract. So you will have a check coming to you for your ten percent. Plus those cell phones started to sell so we should start getting checks from those as well."

"Good. Good. Now I have something to discuss with you. Becky came to talk to me yesterday."

"How did her grades go?" I asked

"They went well. She will be graduating on time this coming June thanks to all your help. But that's not what I want to discuss. She came to me yesterday and told me that she would never ask me about my business but that she needed to know what it is exactly that you do for me. When I asked her why she told me that she could never be with someone "in the lifestyle" but that over the time you two spent together that she has grown quite fond of you and was beginning to question whether you two could have some kind of future together. I told her you didn't work for me but that I was helping you go through some personal stuff."

"Wow. I mean she is quite attractive, smart, funny and we have a great time together. I just never thought about dating her after the speech you gave me about her tutors the first time we spoke."

"Maybe you should think about it. She deserves to be happy. And you're a nice guy. Besides, if you mistreat her in any way you know what I would do to you." He said with a wink.

"Believe me, I know" I said, not sure if the wink was meant to mean he was kidding or that he was serious.

"Good" Carmine said. "I will hold onto the disk and you just let me know when and how you want me to put it into play. Call me on the phone to give me the details."

"Ok" I said as I walked out of his office. That struck me as strange. I knew he hated phones but he wanted me to call him. It didn't make any sense to me but when the time came I would do as he asked. Because when Carmines asks, you don't say no.

When I got by the front door to the restaurant I saw Becky by the hostess station. I figured no time like the present.

"Hey, I hear that your classes went well."

"Yeah. I am so glad that I got past those classes. It's all thanks to you. I don't know how I can ever repay you."

"How about you let me take you to dinner? Somewhere other than here. Maybe we go out for a few drinks after."

"That sounds an awful lot like a date to me" She said.

"Funny. I was thinking the exact same thing."

"I would love to, Nick."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I waited ten months before finding the perfect set of circumstances for phase 2. I had all the info I needed so I called the number that carmine had gave me.

"Hello?" He asked when he picked up the phone.

"It's me."

"Do you have the info?" Carmine inquired.

"Friday night. 8:00 pm. Hunter's Steak House on Main Street."

"It will be done. That bitch will never know what hit her. You have my word."

With that, Carmine hung up the phone. I nervously waited around all weekend to hear some news. I didn't hear anything until Monday morning. I walked out of my house and down to where the paperboy left my paper. I bent down to pick it up and then I was engulfed by a huge shadow. I looked up and saw Leo the mountain.

"It's done" He said stoically before turning around and walking away. It was over.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up with the sun beaming through a crack in the curtains hitting me right in the eyes. She had kicked the covers off in the middle of the night. God she is beautiful. She sleeps in panties and nothing else. I start to kiss her neck and rub my morning wood against her backside. She moans slightly as her eyes start to open. She turns her head to take the kisses on her neck full on in her mouth. Her tongue darts in and out as she takes my head in her hands. I lean my hand down to start rubbing her pussy but find her hand instead as she is trying to pull off her panties one handed. I give her a hand. When we get them off she rolls on top of me and shoves a tit in my mouth as she grabs my cock and starts to guide it to her warm moist opening. She slides down my pole fully in one motion as I bit her nipple. She proceeds to sit up and reach behind her to rub my balls as she slides her body back and forth, up and down on my hard cock. Her breathing becomes quick and heavy right before she screams out "Oh fuck...I'm Cumming..." I could feel her juices start to run down my balls and thighs as I shot my load deep inside of her.

"We have only been married for three days but I could wake up like that for the rest of my life" She said.

"Get used to it Becky. I plan on living a nice long life and that means lots of mornings waking up like that" I said.

It has been two years since I caught Jenny cheating on me and only three days that I have been married to Becky. We waited till she graduated and got comfortable in her field before taking the plunge. As I sat there watching her put her panties back on, I couldn't help but think how lucky I was. Out of the blue there was a knock at the door.