When Carmine Asks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who bothers a newlywed couple at 9 in the morning on the third day of their honeymoon in Hawaii?"

"I'll get it" she said as she put on a robe.

She opened the door to find a bellboy there with a cart of room service breakfast.

"Oh my god! This is so sweet of you Nicky" she gushed.

"Wish I could take the credit but it wasn't me" I admitted.

The bellhop said "I was told to deliver you this breakfast along with this. It will explain all."

He handed me a padded manila envelope. I gave him a 20 as a tip and closed the door behind him. I wheeled the cart over to the small dining table. We started in on breakfast as I opened the package. It contained a DVD, 5 numbered smaller envelopes and a larger one with the words "READ ME FIRST" written on the front. I opened it up and read it aloud to my new bride.

"Congratulations to the two newlyweds. I have to apologize and say that I am quite sorry for not being able to attend the wedding. I knew you two wanted something small and felt that my presence there would have brought some unwanted attention and distraction to your big day. I always wanted nothing but the best for you Becky and decided that staying home was the best way to make your wedding day the best it could be. Come by the restaurant when you two get back. I have a nice gift for the two of you.

Becky, I need you to leave Nicky in private for about a half hour. There are some things in those envelopes and on that DVD I need him to see. Nick, Put in the DVD and open the envelope marked number 1 when you are alone. With Love, Carmine."

She gave me a kiss on my forehead, told me she was going to shower and that when I was done, we were going to sit by the pool and sip a Mai Tai or two. When she was gone, I did as instructed and popped in the DVD and opened envelope number 1.

"Instructions are simple. Hit play on the DVD. When you see a screen that say read envelope number blank, you hit pause and read the envelope before pressing play and continuing with the DVD. If you are ready, hit play."

I was totally at a loss for words as I hit play. Not only did I not have any idea of what was on the DVD but I found this whole setup to be way out of character for Carmine. I braced myself for just about anything that I might see.

The DVD started with a white screen with black lettering that said "Frank and Anna's 30th wedding anniversary." A black and white security camera from Hunter's Steak House came on the screen. Frank and Anna were Jenny's parents and I had heard that she was throwing them a big shindig for the occasion. She invited all her family and friends. I had waited long enough and felt that this was the perfect opportunity for phase 2 of my revenge.

A joyous scene filled the screen. There were people toasting, laughing and generally having a good time. There was no audio but the picture was crystal clear. It appeared as if Jenny was making a speech. Then on the screen it said READ ENVELOPE 2. I hit pause and started to read.

"Jenny had decided that this was a good time to give a quick speech thanking everyone for coming. She also had a video honoring her parents and a picture slideshow to commemorate their 30 years together. Unfortunately for her, she decided to screw you over. So we had other ideas on what to show her guests."

I hit play and on the screen you could see the big TV being wheeled out to the front of the room. There was a series of screenshots on the screen setting up the video. They said:

"Jenny loves her parents."

"Jenny wants to celebrate their love for each other."

You could see a look of confusion on Jenny's face as she started to look around. She knew this wasn't her video and was looking into the crowd to see if any of the faces would give away who had given her video an "upgrade." The video continued.

"But what does Jenny know about love..."

"When she leaves her husband to do things like this."

The TV in the steak house starting showing Jenny being gangbanged by 5 black guys. I had just realized what I saw when the screen of the DVD said "READ ENVELOPE 2."

"Apparently Mike came through great. It took a few drinks and a few drops of the date rape drug and Jenny got herself all worked up. Mike took her to a nearby hotel where after he nailed her, he brought in the guys to satisfy her desire for cock. He told me that took over three hours. We cut the video down to about 15 minutes. Mostly when she was double or triple teamed."

I hit play again. The look on her family's face was worth all the money this cost me. Her family was gasping and covering their mouths with their hands. Jenny just turned her head and started to sob. A few people dropped their toasting glasses. It took about ten seconds for the place to be swarmed with FBI. I was confused and didn't know what was happening. "READ ENVELOPE 3" came across the screen.

"Wow. Who would have guess that my phone is bugged by the FBI? It appears after our phone conversation that the feds thought I was going to whack somebody at that steakhouse. I don't drop too many glasses, especially those with booze in them. But it would appear that when good crystal is dropped and shatters, it sounds like a gunshot through the listening devices that the FBI placed in the joint."

In now dawned on me why he wanted me to call him on the phone. He was definitely a lot smarter then he looked. I guess he had to be to get where he is. The feds on the screen started rounding people up just as Jenny's uncle Ernie clutched his chest and fell to the floor. Crap. I always like her uncle Ernie. "READ ENVELOPE 4" took me out of my thoughts of her Uncle Ernie.

"Uncle Ernie lived! It was just a panic attack. No heart attack. They kept him overnight for observations."

The video went on for a few minutes with everyone being talked to by the feds and then everyone, feds and guests included making for the exit. Jenny sat on a chair in front of the TV with a look of complete and utter shock. Her dad was the last one out. He looks like he wanted to snatch her up, give her a hug and tell her that everything would be ok. Instead he just shook his head in disgust and walked out. A waitress walked onto the screen with her back to the camera. She walked over to Jenny, whispered something in her ear and Jenny shoved her face into her hands and start crying hysterically and shaking. The waitress turned around and looked right at the camera. It was Becky.

"What the hell? What the fuck was Becky doing there" I shouted.

The screen responded with "READ ENVELOPE 5." I couldn't tear it open fast enough.

"Want to know what she said. Turn around."

I spun around and Becky was standing there with a towel wrapped around her body and one around her hair. She had a sly smile creep across her lips.

"What did you tell her?" I asked being very impatient.

"I told her Nicky said now it's over."

I got up and walked to her and gave her a huge hug and a kiss. I held her in my arms for a good five minutes before I told her:

"I love you so much."

"You better, because you aren't getting rid of me. No one fucks with the people I love. Even if she did it before you and I met. I jumped at the chance when I overheard Carmine and Anthony say they needed someone on the inside for this, to switch the DVD and deliver the message."

"When did you get involved with this?"

"Carmine told me the story when I went to him to ask him what you did for him. He told me he was helping you get over some personal troubles and I demanded to know more because I had developed feelings for you and needed to know what I was getting into with you. They told me everything."

"When we get home after the honeymoon, we need to go by Carmine's. Not only does he have a gift for us but I need to shake his hand and thank him. Not only did he help me get my revenge, but he helped me get my life back and introduced me to the woman who not only loves me but always has my back" I said.

Becky smiled and said "Not only that, but Carmine asked. And when Carmine asks, you don't say no."

The End