When Friends Find Out

Story Info
A close friend catches me with a lover.
6.8k words
3.59
25.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at the thrift store when I saw an old friend and lover that I hadn't seen in years. I saw him and he saw me. He walked up to me, kissed me and we hugged. As we talked, Gabe had his hand on my butt. We were all smiled and giggles. I always felt like a teenager when I was around him. And I loved that.

Gabe had to be somewhere. So, he and I made plans to meet up again at my house. We kissed again, deep kiss, and we parted ways, for the time being.

As Gabe walked away, I noticed my friend Michelle. She was pretending that she didn't see me. I walked up to Michelle and asked how she was doing.

Michelle looked at me, sternly, "How could you?"

I asked, "How could I what?"

Michelle told me that she saw me kissing that other guy.

I laughed and told her that "that other guy" was an old friend and lover.

Michelle asked me what Ray would think if he knew that I was making out with another guy.

I laughed and shook my head. Then I told Michelle, "He'll know soon enough."

Michelle asked me if I thought she was going to tell Ray.

I told her that she didn't have to.

Michelle started getting mad and said, "I love both you and Ray, and he has to know!"

I told Michelle to settle down.

Michelle asked, "How am I supposed to settle down when I'm witnessing my best friend ruin her marriage?"

I told Michelle that she didn't understand.

Michelle angrily asked, "What is there to understand? You're married and you were just making out with another guy, letting him feel you up."

I tried not to laugh.

Michelle asked me, "Is he worth losing Ray over?"

Michelle then asked me what I found so funny.

I told Michelle that Ray and I had an open marriage. She wasn't aware.

Michelle looked at me, confused, "What do you mean an open marriage?"

I explained to Michelle that Ray and I had an agreement. We both agreed that I could have sex with other men, as long as he got to watch most of the time.

Michelle was married for eight years, then got divorced. Afterward, she lived with a black guy for five years, until that went to shit.

Michelle asked me how I could have sex with other men while I'm married.

I told Michelle that it was a lot easier than she might think.

Michelle told me that she just couldn't imagine a husband being okay with his wife having sex with other men, or wanting to watch his wife have sex with other men.

I told Michelle about when Ray and I went to Secrets when we were in Florida. I told her that we met two different women there who were upset because they were unicorns and they were pissed that so many couples were looking for single men to join them rather than single women.

Michelle asked what Secrets was.

I told her that Secrets was a swinger's resort.

Michelle seemed shocked. She asked, "You guys go to swinger places?"

I told Michelle, again, "We have an open marriage."

Michelle sighed, "And just what does that mean?"

Then she asked, "And what the heck is a unicorn?"

I told Michelle that we needed to go to lunch, then we could talk more about it.

. . .

Michelle met me at Applebee's.

After we ordered, and Michelle ordered a shot, Michelle asked me what the heck was going on with me and Ray.

First, I told Michelle that I was surprised that she didn't know that I and Ray had an open marriage. Then I told her that having an open marriage meant that both Ray and I could have sex with other people, as long as we let each other know.

Before I could tell her more, Michelle told me, "I'm not sure that I could do what you do."

I asked Michelle what she thought I did.

Michelle looked around, then she said, "You sleep around."

I told Michelle, "I don't sleep around." Then I corrected myself, "Okay. Maybe I do sleep around. But it's fun."

Michelle asked me if Ray was really okay with me sleeping with other guys.

I told Michelle that Ray gets excited when he knows that I'm going to be with another guy.

Michelle told me that she wasn't sure how she felt about me sleeping with other men.

Then she told me, "I've always been attracted to Ray but, there's no way that I'd sleep with him because he's a married man and you're my very best friend."

I asked Michelle what she would say if I told her that I wouldn't mind if she did sleep with Ray.

Michelle sat back, mouth wide open.

I told Michelle, "Little do you know, Ray has always been attracted to you, too."

Michelle just sat there.

I reached out and closed Michelle's mouth, and I told her, "Ray has told me many times that he would love to be able to hook up with you."

Michelle shook her head, "No way. No way!"

I smiled and said, "Way."

. . .

Michelle ordered another shot.

I told Michelle, "When Ray first saw you, he liked what he saw. And he told me straight out that he would love to hook up with you."

Michelle gulped, then asked, "And you'd let him?"

I nodded and said, "Uh-huh."

Michelle whispered, loudly, "That's crazy."

I could tell that Michelle was conflicted, because I knew that she had always been attracted to Ray, and now she was finding out that she could hook up with him, with my permission. I knew she was going through every emotion.

Michelle told me that I was blowing her mind.

I told Michelle, "You could have hooked up with Ray a long time ago, had you wanted to. And I would have been supportive of both of you."

Michelle told me, "None of this is making any sense."

Michelle asked me to make sense of this for her.

I knew that if I told her that I lost my virginity on my wedding night to another man, not Ray, that that would just mess her up. So, I decided to tell her how it works.

I told Michelle, "Ray and I have a great marriage. He loves me. I love him. We trust each other. We communicate all the time. And we've both realized that neither one of us is ever going to be able to satisfy all of each other's desires."

I added, "just because people get married, that doesn't mean that they no longer feel attraction to other people."

Michelle gulped down her second shot. Then she asked, "You'd let me sleep with Ray? And you'd be okay with it?"

I nodded again and told her, "Yes."

Michelle said, again, "That's crazy."

I told Michelle, "What's crazy is that you're attracted to Ray, he's attracted to you, and neither of you is doing anything about it."

Michelle retorted, "But he's your husband."

I added, "And you're a woman and he's a man. You want to sleep with him, and, as I already told you, he wants to hook up with you."

Michelle tried to change the subject, "So, Secrets and unicorns."

I told Michelle that when Ray and I went to Florida we went to Secrets, a swinger resort hotel. The two women I mentioned were unicorns, single women who swung and often got with couples to be a third.

Michelle asked me why Ray and I went to a swinger's resort.

I told her that we went for the same reason other people go to swinger resorts, to hopefully meet new people and have sex with them.

Michelle asked, "And did you?"

I told Michelle that I was able to hook up with two men that we met there.

Michelle asked me if I had known the men before going to Secrets. I asked her how I would have known anyone in Florida.

Michelle asked, "So, these were guys you just met, and you had sex with them?"

I nodded.

Michelle asked what Ray was doing while I was with the other guys.

I told Michelle that Ray was taking pictures.

Michelle shook her head, "Wait. What?"

I told Michelle that Ray likes to take pictures of me and all the guys I hook up with. I told Michelle that Ray had two terabyte hard drives full of pictures.

Michelle tilted her head, "Let me get this straight. You're in bed with these guys, having sex, and Ray is taking pictures of you with them?"

I nodded again.

Michelle thought again, then said, "Two terabyte hard drives full of pictures of you and other men. That's a heck of a lot of pictures."

I added, "And a lot of men."

"Oh, my God!" Michelle exclaimed. "How many men have you been with?"

I told Michelle that she would have to ask Ray because he kept the list of all the guys, their numbers, what we did.

Michelle told me, "I've known you for ten years. and you've kept this from me all this time." Then she said, "Wow!"

Michelle remembered that we went to the Bahamas, too. So, she asked, "Did you do other guys in the Bahamas, too?"

I just smiled.

Michelle asked me, "So, how does this work? You just meet a guy and tell him you want to sleep with him, and it happens?"

I told Michelle that it wasn't always that easy.

Michelle smiled and said, "Then enlighten me."

I told Michelle, "For something like this to work, you first have to have a solid base relationship. I and Ray have such a relationship. We talk about everything. We know what each other like and want, and what each other don't like and don't want. And we trust each other. I know he won't do anyone without me knowing, and the same goes both ways."

"But," Michelle questioned, "How did this all start?"

I took a deep breath in and let out a deep breath. Then I said, "On our wedding day, I had sex with another guy. An older black man."

Michelle shook her head again, "Um. Wait. You told me you were a virgin when you got married. Right?"

I nodded.

"So," Michelle paused, then she asked, "who took your virginity?"

I smiled, "It wasn't Ray."

The only response that Michelle could come up with was, "Oh."

. . .

Our server brought us our lunch, and Michelle told me that she was still having trouble digesting what I was telling her.

Michelle asked me, "So, you've had sex with guys you didn't know?"

I nodded.

Then Michelle asked, "And it was no big deal?"

I took a bite of my burger, then told Michelle, "Not for me or Ray or the guys. No."

Michelle took a bite of her salad, then she asked, "So, did you and Ray plan all this?"

I explained to Michelle that sometimes things just happen.

Michelle took another bite of her salad and asked me, "What? Like you just fell down and your legs spread and the guys fell on top of you?"

I laughed, "Well, it's never happened that way."

"Then tell me how it happens"

I told Michelle that when we were on Guam that there were a lot more guys than girls, and I stayed very busy for the three years that we were there.

Michelle said, "If I remember right, there's a lot of Air Force and Navy guys there."

I added, "And a lot of Marines."

Michelle asked, "When you say that you stayed very busy, you mean that you were very busy having sex with all those men?"

I nodded.

Michelle shook her head.

I told Michelle that I didn't expect her to understand.

Michelle told me, "Understand? There's no way that I can even relate to what you've done."

Then, Michelle asked me, again, "So, how does all of this work?"

I asked Michelle how she meant.

Michelle looked around, then she said, "I can easily explain the relationship that I had with my husband. And I can explain what happened with me and Jay. So, you should be able to easily explain what is going on with you and Ray, and that guy I saw you with earlier."

I told Michelle that the guy she saw me with earlier was Gabe.

I explained that when we met him that Ray had spent several hours on Craigslist, in the personals section.

I told Michelle that Ray would put up ads telling people that he wanted to see men have sex with me. He would put out the ad, read the emails, and write back to all the guys that responded to the posting.

I further explained that Ray would say in the ad that I didn't like condoms, that I liked to be treated like a lady, that the guys had to respect me and him.

I told Michelle that Ray would spend literally hours going through all the emails and asking for dick pics to make sure the guys were worthy enough to have sex with me.

Michelle asked, "Worthy?"

I smiled, "Ray knows that I prefer black men, and that if the guys that responded weren't black, they had to have a big dick, big enough to "please" me."

I told Michelle that I liked bigger cocked guys, uncircumcised, preferably. And those are the kind of men that Ray looked for, and eventually had to the house.

Michelle asked, "So, Ray went through all that trouble to find guys to come to your house and have sex with you?"

I nodded, then said, "A lot of times he'd invite like twenty guys, hoping that at least three or four of them would actually show up."

I informed Michelle that finding guys that would actually show up wasn't always an easy task.

Michelle asked, "So, guys could have sex with you, and all they had to do was show up, and they didn't show up?"

I told Michelle that happened more often than not.

Michelle told me that didn't make sense. I told her that, sadly, was the reality.

Michelle said, "But Gabe was one of the guys that actually showed up."

I smiled, "Yes, he did. And I was so glad that he did."

. . .

Michelle was still trying to understand everything that I'd told her. So, she said, "So, Ray was the one that wanted you to be with guys who were black, big cocked and uncircumcised. He spent hours and hours looking for just the right guys. And in the end, guys came to your house and got to have sex with you."

I added, "And Gabe was one of those perfect guys."

Michelle told me, "I've always thought you and Ray were the happiest people I ever met."

I commented, "And now you know why."

Michelle asked me, "If you never know the guys until you meet them, and they have sex with you, aren't you scared?"

I told Michelle, "Ray's always there. I trust him to make sure nothing bad happens."

"But you said sometimes more than one guy came over."

I reiterated, "Again, I trust Ray."

Michelle asked me if we ever had guys show that they'd been tested for STDs.

I told Michelle that with us it was a matter of trust. I trusted that they were DD free and they trusted that I was DD free.

I told Michelle that Ray always asked, any time he emailed back guys, the following questions. (1) Are you DD free? (2) Are you allergic to cats or dogs? (3) Are you okay with NOT using a condom? "

Michelle interrupted me, "What do you mean okay with NOT using a condom?"

I told Michelle that I dry up quick when guys use condoms. So, I never let guys use them.

Michelle said, "Okay."

I continued with the list of questions Ray always asked guys, "(4) Are you okay with my husband taking pics? (5) Do you feel comfortable being part of a gang bang? (6) Are you a big cummer? and finally (7) Will you actually show up?"

Michelle asked me if I ever read the emails.

I told her that I left all the internet stuff to Ray. He put up the ads, did all the correspondence, invited the guys, and gave them our address. I told Michelle that until the guys showed up I never knew what they looked like, how old they were, nothing.

Michelle told me that all sounded dangerous to her.

I told Michelle that in the thirty-three years that Ray and I had been together that I never had a bad experience.

Michelle reminded me of her last relationship and how that turned out. She told me that she found it hard to believe that with all the guys that I hooked up with that none of them were just bad people.

I told Michelle that Ray did extensive emailing and talking with the guys and that Ray was an exceptional judge of character.

I reminded her that Ray had told her, long before things went really bad between her and her last man, that her boyfriend wasn't a good person. She told me that she remembered that.

. . .

I didn't hear from Michelle for a couple of days. Then she showed up at our house, having had a bit to drink. Gabe was at our house, too. We'd invited him over for dinner and to play games and then play a little.

When Michelle saw Gabe she stopped in her tracks.

Michelle looked at Gabe, then she looked at Ray then at me, "Did I show up at a bad time?"

I told Michelle that we were just getting ready to eat dinner and that we had enough if she wanted to join us.

Michelle said that she'd been drinking and should probably eat. So, she joined us.

Michele is a seventies kind of girl. She wears concert T-shirts. And she and Ray always seem to get into conversations about different bands that they've both seen.

Michelle is thin, has her hair cut in layers. She essentially always looks like she just walked out of the seventies. Because of her body, her looks, and the fact that Michelle and Ray have so much in common, Ray has always been attracted to her. And she to him. Yet, while we all ate and talked, Michelle was also looking over Gabe quite a bit.

Eventually, Michelle, even though she knew, asked Gabe how he met us.

Gabe looked at me and Ray, then he told Michelle, "We met on the internet."

Michelle asked, "What? Like in a chat room?"

Gabe smiled, "Something like that."

Gabe was trying to avert the question.

Michelle asked Ray, "So, what? You guys just started chatting and what?"

Ray told Michelle, "We ended up becoming friends."

Michelle seemed frustrated.

Then Michelle asked Ray, "Have you ever gone to the Mon Chalet?"

Mon Chalet is a local swinger motel near our house. I wasn't sure how much more Michelle knew about Mon Chalet, but at least she knew it was a swinger place.

Ray coyly told Michelle that we hadn't been there, even though we had, and then asked her if she'd ever been there.

Much to our surprise, Michelle told us that she and her ex had gone once.

Gabe told Michelle that he'd never been to Mon Chalet, either, and asked her what it was like.

Michelle told Gabe, "It's not a high-end place, but it does have a pool and two hot tubs."

Gabe asked Michelle what kind of stuff happened at Mon Chalet.

Michelle began to blush, then she told Gabe, "I didn't do anything there, but there were people having sex on this huge bed that's by one of the hot tubs."

Gabe asked Michelle if she got in the hot tub or the pool.

Michelle told Gabe that she swam in the pool and did go in the hot tub, but it was kind of out of her comfort zone because most of the people were naked and she wasn't.

Gabe told Michelle that she had a beautiful body and that she had nothing to be ashamed of.

Michelle blushed again.

Gabe then told Michelle that she must look amazing naked.

Michelle told Gabe, "That's something you're just going to have to assume."

Gabe asked Michelle, "So, these people you saw having sex. What all did you get to see?"

Michelle looked at me then back at Gabe, "Well, not things that most people would do in public, I'm sure."

Gabe laughed, "What do most people do in public?"

Michelle answered, seriously, "I don't think they have sex."

Gabe quickly commented, "I'm sure some people do."

Michelle quickly answered back, "But they usually do it where no one can see them, I would think."

Gabe told Michelle that it sounded to him as if she'd had sex in public before.

Michelle said, without thinking, "It wasn't my idea."

Gabe laughed again, "Aha! I knew you were kinky."

Michelle told Gabe, "It was only one time. And I haven't done anything like that since."

Gabe told Michelle, "Then maybe it's about time you did it again."

Michelle questioned, "Did what?"

Gage advised Michelle, "Let your freak flag fly. Spread your . . . wings, be the sex kitten that you know deep down inside that you are."

Michelle sneered at Gabe, "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Gabe smiled, "I have to say that I think I might like that, Yes."

Gabe looked at me, then Ray, and then at Michelle, "If we're being totally honest, here, I need to tell you that your clothes are making me uncomfortable. So, I'll need you to take them off."

Michelle told Gabe that he had a dirty mind.

Gabe told Michelle, "I do. And right now you're running through it naked.

12