All Comments on 'When Friends Find Out'

by PolySwingerWife

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's not open relationship

It's just cuckold, cause the poor Ray got nothing, just a bullshit excuse that Michelle want to keep their friendship, so you can lick a find but not be suck or duck her, it's ridiculous.

You really don't understand an open relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So to get this straight, Gabe has continual sex with both women, whilst Ray gets none! Oh sorry he gets clean up duty. Absolute rubbish, just another pathetic wimpy husband and cuckold.

D_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIRED_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIREover 3 years ago

Kinda feel sorry for Ray, but he put himself in that position. Because in all honesty, he made himself to be less desirable when he let his wife Amber do all the fucking while taking pictures and 2TB at that, Mother of God! And I think that Michelle females hard drive told her that he isn't good enough for fucking but good enough for "carpet munching".

Women who see a man having no problem letting their spouse/girlfriend/fiancée have sex with are generally not sexually attracted to them and tend to want to be bred by a better (Alpha if possible) man than their significant other.

But hey it's his choice, he'll live with it. Good read.

PolySwingerWifePolySwingerWifeover 3 years agoAuthor
It's what happens in life

"You really don't understand an open relationship"

Although this has been my life for the last 33 yrs. When my writing includes Ray, It really happened.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

What stupid junk! It strikes me again and again that authors are telling stories here that have absolutely mindless content. What are they doing with it? Just to attract readers who have abnormal preferences in their fantasies! Entertaining, exciting, and sexy, is this crap definitely not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ray is soon to depart the story one way or another

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 3 years ago
Started ok then

wrote typical cuck husband. Where is the Ray that Michelle has been hot for? PolySwingerWife wrote the typical confusing wimpy unmanly husband that wife loves and Michelle is hot for but neither want to have sex with Ray when an arrogant guy with a big dick is available.

PolySwingerWife throws Michelle under the bus with story about slut daughter and loser husband.

PolySwingerWife’s women characters are really flawed. Scary that women like that are out there in real life.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956over 3 years ago

It could have been good if it didn't go off the deep end with gang bangs, cuckolding, and the mythical BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1*

Hey PolySwingerBitch.

That‘s cuckold. No Swinger and other.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Grammar, grammar, grammar

Whenever you mention yourself and another person in the same sentence, the other person ALWAYS is mentioned first.

It is ALWAYS Gabe and I

Michelle and I, Ray and I.

NEVER I and Gabe. Etc.

docrxdocrxover 3 years ago

What a bunch of crap! Ray is just the servant in this mess. Go get the coffee Ray, come clean up this cream pie Ray, Oh sorry Ray no pussy for you. bullshit! He is being used.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Talk about a wife truly having no love or respect for her husband.

The same can be said of most "hotwives"....using a man for safety while they relive a college age lifestyle.

Ray should walk into traffic if he cant find a decent woman to be married to. He's a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erm

Yet again another lack lusted boring over the top wrong category garbage story. This has now nothing to do with the loving wife category. The readers that love our cuckold/sharing/cheating/swinging stories like our stories to be natural and not lazy written like this . When I say natural we like to read a story that has been written that the writers have put effort into there stories. So it proves that it’s going to be great. Not a piss poor effort like this . That is why this site has changed its description on other category’s it’s to help lazy writers like you . Yes I’m being mean but to embarrass the readers of the loving wife category that love our stories this is one of the stupidest stories I’ve read in 2021 . You even say that it’s got voyeur in it and yet you stupidly and still put it into the wrong category to prove how dumb you are. The story hasn’t got no imagination creativity nothing without these a story is dead . So please please leave the loving wife category alone until you fully understand how we expect our stories to be written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a wife

She is just a selfish cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuckold Not An Open Marriage

An open marriage is when both parts of the couple are free to engage in extramarital sex. Where the man gets to watch is a cuckold situation. I cannot understand how some guys get turned on watching their significant other fuck other guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Who cares about the story?

The writing style is painful

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Still

Still need to know why a cheating whore in a poly relationship needs to swing.

SedahSedahover 3 years ago

Ignore the negative comments from the haters, I love the authenticity. Also, +1 for Mon Chalet, I can't wait to revisit after COVID....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hey Amber,

I have two things to say to you.

First, I hope you never had or will have children.

And second, I wish you could enjoy your lifestyle infested with HIV.

You deserve the best, darling.

Oh, and just to know, you’re talent free.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPolySwingerWife@PolySwingerWife
My name is Amber. In the last three decades, I have learned more about people than I ever thought I would. One thing I've learned is that people can be very judgmental about things that they have never experienced, or never want to. Because my husband enjoys watching me ...