When Friends Find Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle smiled and told Gabe, "Well, since you've seen me naked in your mind, there's no need for you to see me naked outside of your mind."

Gabe commented, "Oh, no. I'm very much into realism." Then Gabe told Michelle, "I'll take mine off if you take yours off."

Gabe asked Michelle, "Do you know what I'm thinking about right now?"

Michelle told Gabe she had a pretty good idea.

Gabe told her, "I'll give you a clue, it's a word that starts with F and ends with u-c-k."

Michelle flippantly stated, "You're thinking about wanting to fuck me."

Gabe sat back, "Wow! The word I was thinking about begins with an F and ends with u-c-k. That word is f--i-r-e-t-r--u-c-k. Firetruck. Holy shit! Where's your mind?"

Michelle shook her head and, without thinking said, "Oh, my God. Fuck me."

Gabe smiled, "Well, that's an offer that I can't refuse."

"No!" Michelle stated. "That's not what I meant."

Gabe had Michelle befuddled.

Gabe has that type of sense of humor. And when he finds someone that he can mess with, he does.

. . .

Gabe said to Michelle, "Look. Don't get me wrong, but I think you're being a bit selfish."

Michelle looked at Gabe, a bit put off by him. "Oh yeah? How's that?"

Gabe smiled, "You're going to have that body for the rest of your life. And you won't even let me have it for a few hours."

Michelle shook her head, "Wow."

Then Gabe said to Michelle, "Because you're a healthy woman, I'd love to give you something hard and long with cum in it."

Michelle stood up, a bit angry, and said, "You're crass, vulgar and . . ."

Before Michelle could finish her sentence, Gabe said, "What? All I was saying was that you look healthy. So, you probably like cu-cum-bers."

Michele sat back down. She told Gabe that she was sorry and that she may have had too much to drink.

Ray told Michelle that there was a fresh pot of coffee, and asked her if she'd like a cup. She said that wouldn't be a bad idea.

Ray got up from the table and poured Michelle a large cup of coffee. Then he asked her, "Do you want cream and sugar?

Michelle, without thinking, said, "Give me a little sugar and a lot of cream."

Immediately, Gabe said, "Oh. You'll tell him that, but not me. Got it."

Michelle turned to Gabe and told him, "You know, I've just met you. I don't know you."

Gabe responded, "We could get to know each other. And just so you know, I'm more than willing to give you a little sugar and a lot of cream."

Michelle realized that she'd walked right into that one.

. . .

Gabe told Michelle that he was just messing with her.

Michelle forced a smile, "Maybe I'm just a little uptight."

Gabe asked Michelle what was really going on.

Michelle was quiet for a moment. Then she told Gabe, "My daughter has been a handful lately. She's at her dad's tonight. And to be honest. I've just been needing something good in my life."

Ray handed Michelle her cup of coffee and told her that maybe it would help.

Michelle told Gabe, "My daughter, her name is Kyla, has anger issues. And she cuts herself."

I told Gabe that Kyla broke Michelle's arm a year ago.

"Damn," Gabe said. "That's rough."

Michelle added, "And her dad's not the best person, either"

I told Gabe, "Her ex, not her ex-boyfriend, her ex-husband, is an alcoholic. And he was abusive to Michelle. Luckily, he's never been abusive to Kyla, that we know of."

Michelle told Gabe, "And, lately, I've come home to find Kyla in bed with guys, sometimes more than one."

Michelle added, "I've not had a lot of good luck with guys. And my daughter, I think, is following in my footsteps."

Michelle clarified, "I never had sex with more than one guy at a time, or guys I didn't know, but Kyla is not making the best choices. And in the past, neither have I."

Gabe assured Michelle that we all make mistakes, and he told her that he was sorry to hear that she'd been through hell. Then Gabe told Michele, "Kyla is with her dad. I assume she's safe with him. And tonight you're with friends. Tonight you should just let everything go and just loosen up and have a little fun."

While Gabe and Michelle were talking, Ray walked over to his stereo and put on some music. The first song that played was "Open Arms" by Journey.

Michelle smiled, "I love this song."

Gabe stood up and put out his hand to Michelle, "Can I have this dance?"

Michelle stood up, took Gabe's hand and he put his arm around her.

I wasn't sure if it was the music affecting Michelle or the booze, but it seemed to get her a little out of her funk.

The music was playing, Michelle seemed to be easing up, and I could tell that Ray was a little disappointed that it wasn't him that Michelle was dancing with.

When the song ended and the next song began, Ray smiled.

The next song that played was Yngwie Malmsteen's "Making Love."

Instantly, Michelle started moving and told Ray that was her favorite Yngwie song. Then she told Ray, "Come here and make love to me."

Ray was next to her in a flash.

Although slow dancing with Gabe seemed to help Michelle get out of her funk, dancing to "Making Love" with Ray got her going. She was moving her hips and grinding and laughing and smiling. It seemed that Ray knew just the thing to get Michelle out of the bummer mood that she'd been in.

When the song ended, Michelle put her hands on Ray's face, leaned forward, and kissed him. And it wasn't just a kiss. It was a deep kiss.

After they kissed, Michelle told Ray, "You're awesome!"

Ray smiled and said, "I agree."

Although Ray had his CDs on random, it seemed that the CD player knew what it needed to play. The next song that came on was "Slide It In" by Whitesnake.

As soon as the song began playing, Ray began singing to Michelle, " You talk too much, never saying what's on your mind, It's written on your face, I lead the world you hide behind. I know what you want, I can see what you're looking for, I know what you want from me, An' I'm gonna give you more. I'm gonna slide it in right to the top, Slide it in, I ain't never gonna stop. Slide it in, right to the top, I'm gonna slide it in, slide it in, slide it, in baby."

Gabe leaned toward me and said, "I think Michelle found her sweet spot."

I told Gabe, "Ray and Michelle have both been wanting each other forever."

Gabe looked at Ray and Michelle, then he said, "They look good together."

I told Gabe that I always thought so.

. . .

The next song that played was "Slow and Easy" by Whitesnake.

This time, Michelle danced and sang to Ray when the chorus came up, " So take me down slow an' easy. Make love to me slow an' easy. I know that hard luck and trouble is coming my way. So rock me 'til I'm burned to the bone. Rock me 'til I'm burned to the bone."

Both Ray and Michelle were in much better moods. And Ray was super happy that Michelle was all over him and singing to and with him.

Ray and Michelle both sat back down when the song, "White punk on dope" by the Tubes came on.

Michelle looked at me and Gabe and said, "Wow. Thank you, guys. This is what I needed, good food, good music, and great friends."

Michelle leaned over to Ray and kissed him again, and thanked him, too.

Out of the blue, Gabe asked, "Anyone feel like playing high-low?"

Michelle asked what high-low was.

Gabe explained, "Everyone gets one card, face down. The person to the right of the dealer has to guess if their card is higher than nine or lower than ten."

Michelle asked, "What if you guess wrong?"

Gabe smiled, "Then you take off an article of clothing."

Michelle took inventory of what she was wearing, "Okay. So, hoodie, T-shirt, tank top, pants, underwear, two socks, two shoes."

Then Michelle told Gabe, "I could lose a few pieces of clothing and still be good."

Gabe told Michelle that he had on his t-shirt, pants, underwear, two socks, and two shoes. So, he was willing to take a chance.

Michelle looked at me.

I said, "I have my T-shirt, pants, two socks and a pair of shoes."

We all looked at Ray.

Ray shook his head, "T-shirt, shorts."

Michelle laughed, "Maybe you should put on some socks and shoes."

Ray smiled back, then he asked, "You don't want to see me naked, huh?"

Michelle shyly said, "I didn't say that."

. . .

Before Gabe dealt out the cards, he asked Michelle if she was really comfortable with playing high-low, with the chance she might have to take off her clothes.

Michelle sighed, "Sometimes you just have to take risks. Right?"

Gabe said, "Okay." Then he dealt each of us one card, face down.

Gabe looked at Michelle, "Higher than nine or lower than ten?

Michelle took a few seconds, then said, "Higher."

Gabe flipped Michelle's card over, and it was the Jack of hearts.

Ray said, "Lower." His card turned out to be a seven of spades.

I said, "Lower." And my card turned out to be the two of clubs.

Gabe said, "Higher." And his card turned out to be the three of hearts. So, he took off one of his shoes.

Luck was on Ray's side, per se'. By the time that Ray was down to just his pants, Gabe was down to his pants and shirt. Michelle was down to her underwear and a tank top. And I was down to just my underwear. I was pretty sure that Ray was hoping that Michelle would be the next person, or one of the next people, to have to take something off.

With the next round of cards, Ray's luck ran out but, in a way it didn't. He and Michelle both had to take something off. Ray stood up and took his pants off.

Michelle stayed seated for a couple of minutes, trying to decide what she would take off next. Then she decided to take off her tank top. Ray was not totally disappointed. And, much to my surprise, neither was Michelle.

What caught me off guard was when Michelle reached over to Ray's penis, tapped the head, and said, "Now, that's cute."

When Ray's penis is soft, it's tiny, tiny.

Michelle didn't say Ray's penis was cute in a bad way. And she didn't say it condescendingly. She was being genuine. She thought it was cute.

When it came to the time when Gabe had to take off his pants, and he did, Michelle's response was, "Oh, my!"

Gabe's cock is big when it's soft. So, it doesn't grow much longer when it's hard but, it does get thicker. As Michelle watched, Gabe moved his hips left to right, to and fro, making his cock look like an inverted metronome.

Gabe told me and Michelle that we had won, and now it was time to have some fun together.

Michelle looked at me, Ray, and then at Gabe, again.

Michelle informed Gabe, "There's no way in hell that you're getting that in me."

Gabe smiled, "I think it'd be fun to try."

Michelle told Gabe, "Heck, it's not even in me and I can taste it in the back of my throat."

Gabe moved closer to Michelle, "You can have more than just a taste."

Michelle told Gabe, "Ray has a much better chance than you do, trust me."

Gabe raised his eyebrows, "Oh. Well, that remains to be seen."

. . .

Michelle asked Ray if she should take off her underwear. He told her that he thought she should.

Michelle stood up and wriggled out of her underwear.

In turn, so did I. Yet, Ray seemed to be much more interested in Michelle at the moment.

Ray was enthralled seeing Michelle naked.

Gabe told Michelle, "See? I told you that you'd look amazing naked. And you do."

. . .

Michelle smiled and said, "You know, this is the first time I've ever been in a room with two men while they were naked."

Gabe told Michelle that wasn't a bad thing.

Michelle told Gabe, "I don't normally do things like this."

Gabe smiled, "And what is "this"?

Michelle sighed, "Well, we all know what's going to happen tonight. And I don't normally do this."

Gabe put his hand on Michelle's leg, "I'd bet money, right now, that thousands of people, maybe millions, around the world are having sex right now."

"Yeah," Michelle said, "But Ray and Amber are my best friends, and I don't even really know you."

Gabe told Michelle, "You do know that you don't have to have sex tonight if you don't want to."

Michelle took in and let out a deep breath, "The problem is that I want to."

Gabe asked Michelle why that was a problem.

Michelle repeated, "Ray and Amber are my best friends, and I don't even really know you."

I told Michelle, "The way I see it is sex is just what you do with friends."

Michelle looked at Ray and told him, "I've wanted to sleep with you for so long."

Ray told Michelle, "Same here."

Michelle looked at Gabe and said, "And you . . . I really do want you."

Gabe told Michelle, "The feelings mutual."

Michelle looked at me and said, "You know I'm not normally like this."

I smiled and told Michelle, "I like this side of you."

Michelle looked at me, concerned, "Kyla can never know about this."

I assured Michelle that none of us would ever tell her.

Michelle fanned her face with both hands. Then she said, "Okay. Let's do this before I lose my nerve."

Gabe stood up and stood right in front of Michelle, his cock dangling right in front of her.

As Michelle took Gabe's cock in her hands, she looked up at Gabe, "This is crazy."

After a couple of minutes, Gabe looked at me and said, "You know this is a two-person job. Right?"

I smiled, got up, and knelt next to Gabe.

Ray sat and watched.

Just then, Def Leppard's "Pour some sugar on me" started playing.

I looked at Ray, "Talk about timing."

Ray smiled.

. . .

About fifteen minutes later, the four of us went to the master bedroom. Gabe and I got on one side of the bed and Michelle and Ray got on the other. Ray immediately went down on Michelle. And Gabe immediately got on top of me.

Ray thanked Michelle profusely. He was so happy to be eating her out.

I looked at Michelle, and she was looking at Gabe's cock sliding in and out of me.

Another fifteen or so minutes passed and Ray got on his knees and moved up and kissed Michelle. When he tried to put his cock in her, she stopped him.

Ray asked Michelle what was wrong.

Michelle told Ray, "I don't want this to ruin our friendship."

Ray assured her that it wouldn't.

Ray tried to put his cock in Michelle again, and again she pushed him back, "No."

Ray nodded. Then Ray asked if he could still eat her out. And Michelle said yes.

One thing that Ray was good at was respecting a woman when she said no. And I think he was just as happy getting to eat her out as he would have been had he been able to fuck Michelle.

After Gabe had gotten me off twice, he looked at me and nodded toward Michelle.

I whispered, "Go for it."

Gabe pulled out of me and moved over toward Michelle. Then he asked Michelle, "May I?"

Michelle nodded, "Yes."

Ray got up and sat between my legs. I asked him to finger me, and he did.

Ray and I both watched as Gabe got between Michelle's legs and began fingering her.

Gabe told Michelle that Ray had really gotten her wet.

Michelle looked at Ray, then told Gabe, "Ray did a good job."

As Gabe entered Michelle, she gasped. And she told Gabe to be gentle.

Gabe told Michelle, "Just relax and take it, baby."

It took a couple of minutes, but Gabe was able to get most of his cock into Michelle.

Michelle looked at me and Ray, "He's fucking huge."

Gabe smiled, "The more for you to love, my dear."

Within a few minutes, Michelle squirted all over Gabe.

Michelle started to apologize, but Gabe told her that he thought it was sexy.

After Michelle squirted, she was wet enough, and excited enough, that Gabe was able to go balls deep and hard. And Michelle was loving it.

Ray blurted out, "Oh, yeah! Take that cock!"

For the next couple of hours, Gabe fucked Michelle, then me, then Michelle, then me.

And Ray got to watch it all happen.

When Gabe wasn't in Michelle, Ray was eating her out. And she seemed to like that. I knew I always did.

When Gabe was finally spent, Michelle thanked all of us and said that she'd had a great time.

Gabe told Michelle that she was one of the best he'd ever had, next to me, of course.

Michelle thanked Ray for being so understanding.

Ray told Michelle that he loved everything that happened.

Michelle explained to Ray that she would have sucked him and let him fuck her but, she didn't want to ruin their friendship.

Ray told Michelle that he totally understood, even though it was obvious that he was disappointed.

Michelle assured Ray that that wouldn't be the last time that he got to eat her out, though.

Ray smiled, "Cool."

Michelle told Gabe that she hoped that wouldn't be the last time they hooked up.

Gabe told Michelle, "If I have anything to do with it, this was the first of many times."

. . .

This happened in January 2019.

In the following months, until covid changed the world, both I and Michelle hooked up with Gabe numerous times.

To this day, Ray still wants to fuck Michelle, but he knows that she values his friendship above sex.

On the bright side, during 2019, Ray got to eat Michelle out several times.

And, now, we both have a happier friend.


12